Mechanical Golem?
53 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone then bursted out into laughter at Shiro's childish behavior. She really makes the atmosphere quite comical. 

 

"Ah yes Shiro, what is your Class?" Ozymandias asked as he was quite curious about Shiro's Class. She couldn't be a summoner, because there has never been a summoner that summoned a being a bit related to the 8 elements. 

 

A summoner is a person that can summon a being from another dimension from only five elements. Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Darkness, Ice, Plant. As for the strength of the summon it all depends on the capability of the summoner to make a contract with those beings. And there's a possibility of dying if the summon doesn't acknowledge them as their master. 

 

"Ummm…..," Shiro looked quite nervous thinking if she should actually tell them her Class.

 

"Maybe I'm actually a summoner," Shiro replied shyly as she scratched her head. However, as he continued blinking her blue eyes rapidly they could tell that she's lying. 

 

"Your father doesn't want us to know right?" Tael asked as he kinda expected that kind of behavior from Isakawa.

 

Shiro didn't know what to say, but she just nodded in agreement.

 

'Even if they don't know my Class I shall help them,' Shiro decided as she wanted to do her best to contribute to the group.

 

"Hah, well at least that Blood Knight can you summon one of them?" Tael looked at Shiro who had a determined look.

 

Hmmm lemme see….," Shiro then stretched out her hand as she read the black and purple screen before her. 

 

[ In order to keep Blood Knight without losing too much Mp you can use your own blood as a sacrifice to maintain them for a period of time.]

 

[ Would you like a tool to help? ] The system asked as Shiro responded, "Yes."

 

[ | Weapon Section |

 

~{Simple weapon}

 

~{Classic Weapon}

 

The rest have not been unlocked yet. ]

 

Shiro then tapped on the Classic weapon Section as she looked at the items displayed.

 

[ ~{ Classic Dagger } ~{ Classic black whip}  

 ~{ Classic gun }. ~{ Classic Staff } ]

 

Shiro looked at all these items in confusion, even so she was quite happy since she had such good benefits. 

 

[ Would you like to pick Classic Dagger? ]

 

   [Yes/No ]

 

"Yesss," Shiro responded. In less than a minute a Black Dagger appeared in her back pocket as she picked it up and stared at her hand with a serious look.

 

"~Tael..... I'm supposed to use my blood in order to summon Blood Knight. But I'm scared of cutting myself," Shiro cried as she kept on trembling. She's supposed to be helping here, but she's just so afraid of cutting herself. Only a masochist would do that.

 

Tael looked at the crying Shiro as he wanted to laugh, but she was trying to help so Tael decided to lend her a hand. 

 

Tael walked up to Shiro as he took the dagger from her and pocked her finger before she could even realise it. Shiro, who expected that she needs to make a big cut on herself was quite surprised, but would this tiny blood be enough?

 

{ Blood Knight } as Shiro used her skill the blood on her finger began to twirl as the teddy bear on her waist was affected by this. Due to the sudden change Tael, Krumi, Sheila and Ozymandias all stepped back as the blood still began to twirl and grew bigger, more than the blood on Shiro's finger. After a minute a Blood Knight was formed as it knelt down to Shiro and placed its hand on its chest bowing its head down. 

 

[ Greetings Master ] the Knight spoke as no one seemed to hear it but Shiro. 

 

Tael scanned the Blood Knight and was able to figure out why the Blood mixed with Shiro's teddy bear. 'It was probably that day I fought her. Some of her blood may have spilled and soaked the teddy bear!' Tael came to a conclusion as he nodded his head being able to figure out the situation. 

How could someone as handsome and strong as him not be smart?!!

 

"Now then, let's put our plan into motion," Ozymandias instructed as everyone nodded in agreement. 

 

"Oh yeah, what's the plan?" Sheila asked as she smiled sweetly.

 

"Tael and I would be the vanguard who would attack from the front and back, Sheila from the side. Shiro and Krumi would be in the middle since we'll need to protect them, since Krumi would be much safer to cast her spells and Shiro can control her Blood Knight to attack the nearby monsters," Ozymandias explained as he looked at the group.

 

"....."

 

"So basically I'm bait -_-," Krumi looked at Ozymandias dispirited which caused him to scratch his head with a nervous look.

 

"Fine, I'll agree to the plan," Krumi mumbled with a slightly angry tone, but Ozymandias was more than happy to hear that she agreed.

 

"Shiro, how much time do you have left to control the Blood Knight?" Ozymandias asked as he looked at Shiro, worried and serious. The last time she summoned that thing she fainted due to over use of Mp and loss of HP.

 

Shiro looked at the blood Knight as she looked at the System bar above its head.

 

[ Blood Knight: Time remaining 2 hours. ]

 

"I guess two hours, because that's what I see," Shiro mumbled as she looked at the group.

 

Everyone was quite shocked. A day or two ago she couldn't even get the Knight to fight for more than 5 minutes. Now she can hold it for 2 hours. Everyone immediately recovered from their shock as they all thought, 'Well it can't be strange since she's Isakawa's daughter.'

 

___________________

 

On another side of the Rift, Ray looked at the scorching sun as he frowned. They have been walking for a long time yet he has seen no sign of Shiro and her group. "So frustrating," Ray growled as he kept stomping his feet. Throughout their time in the Rift, they have been able to catch some monsters. However, Ray was starting to feel bored since most of the monsters they faced were all weak to him.

 

As Ray, Kamare, Nero, Heili and Meiru continued to walk around the forest their currently in they heard a noise of some people battling a monster. 

 

Ray smirked as he dashed forward to the sound.

 

"Ray wait!" Kamare yelled but before Ray could hear him he was gone. Kamare just sighed as he chased after Ray, so did their group. 

 

Once they reached there they saw Ray hiding behind a thick bush and he printed them to be quiet and watch the battle.

 

"Greeeeeeeeee," a mechanical scream could be heard as 10 severely injured children were struggling to fight the monster before them. If not for the Priest and Healer on their team, they would have probably died by now. 

 

[ You have discovered Elite Mechanical Golem ]

 

[ A being born from ancient technology, and has powerful physical abilities and is highly intelligent. They appear as a floating mechanical golem without wings but can fly. They have 6 long arms which they can use to transform into any kind of fire power they wish which is why they are very destructive. However, since this is an Elite Class you should be careful of their area flame burst. ]

 

[ Name: Mechanical Golem/ Elite Class

 

Level: 150

 

Class: D

 

Hp: 150000/200000

 

Strength: 50000

 

Intelligence: 200

 

Def: 10000

 

AGI: 2000 ] 

 

The 2 unfortunate groups that were facing the Elite Class golem were none other than Group 2 and Group 6. Just a moment ago group six decided to attack group two since fighting each other in the Rift was allowed and who would have known as they were fighting they woke up an Elite Class golem that started to attack all of them. Even with their combined attacks they could only cut off 5,0000 HP of the golem. If it was any normal Ability User they would really suffer trying to scrape off some HP of the Golem. The most frustrating thing was the golem could recover 10 HP every 3 seconds and it was constantly hovering on air, which was a disadvantage since most of the children have close combat Job Classes. 

 

"Everyone get back!!" Alter, a dark-skinned boy with short green hair and bright green eyes that looked gloomy yelled as he twirled his three-pointed spear and dashed towards the golem. He looked around age 9 as he wore his dark purple shirt stained with blood, and his shorts. 

 

All of the other children attacking the golem immediately went back as Alter got his skill ready and attacked the golem.

5