Low Exp
63 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Queen knight stood there its image could be seen clearly. The Queen had a beautiful figure which was covered with dark black armour. Instead of the normal armour female Knights wore. The Queen wore a men's armour which had some spikes on its shoulder. And her long black sword which it held firmly. It swiftly raised its sword high and a bright black flame surrounded it. 

 

It then lashed through the horde of monsters as it caused a massive explosion. All that was left were the corpses of the dead Rift monsters.

 

[ You received 3 epx ]

 

[ You received 3 epx ]

 

[ You received 3 epx ]

 

Alka still floated, but her playful face turned into a serious one. How could she kill so many monsters but receive so little exp? 

 

"What is the meaning of this?" Alka asked the System angrily as she looked at the screen before her.

 

[ Diamonds must level up on their own. So if the Pearl were to take over their master's body in a dire situation they would receive 2% out of 100% of exp to receive. It would be very crude if the Diamonds always let their Pearls farm exp for their body and do no work. Then that doesn't serve the purpose of training the Diamonds. It's like leveling up without knowing how to use your own powers and it would cause them to be lazy. ]

 

[ So if the Diamonds fight for themselves, they would gain more exp than their Earl killing the monster for them. And to make it fair the rest of the 97% would go to the Pearl. ]

 

"Hmm that's understandable," Alka mumbled as she agreed to what the system was saying. 

 

"If you're done snooping around you might come out. I am a very busy person you know," Alka snorted as she felt during this whole time she was being monitored.

 

The entire Rift began to tremble as a huge figure the same size as [ Queen ]appeared right before them. It then bowed down politely as he looked at her. 

 

"I didn't expect to meet a fellow guardian here!" a deep manly voice came from the figure. Its entire body was green and its height was about the same size as the queen. It had 4 huge antlers like a deer on its head, and it had a human face. Its entire body was covered in plants as it still kept its green eyes on Alka. 

 

"Guardian!" Alka exclaimed with confusion in her eyes. What were these guardians?

 

"I think you have been mistaken, I'm not a guardian," Alka clarified as she shook her head, which stunned the being before her. If she wasn't one how did she have the aura of one? 

 

"If I'm correct you're the master of this Rift. So now tell me why you appeared here?" Alka didn't want to drag this talk for long as she noticed that the shield of the people in black was going to break soon.

 

"Please leave my dungeon," the being said as he really wanted Alka to leave. 

 

"Your aura would break up the dungeon, causing it to collapse," the being explained as it looked at Alka with a serious face.

 

"I have one question. Why does this Rift not disappear like other Rifts?"

 

"I own the Rift so I'm the one who can decide when the Rift should disappear. So even if you defeat the boss, as long as I am here this Rift would also remain. And also... it's a trend among the other guardians," the being chuckled. 

 

"A trend? RealIy," Alka just gave him a sarcastic look as she looked at the being. Because since she came to this world she lacked information about the Rifts. What were these Rifts? Why did they appear? What's their purpose? These questions kept wondering through Alka's mind but she couldn't crack the case.

 

"Even so why the Subarus?"  find the Subaru family extremely interesting. The more I watch them, the more I want to stay, so my days are never boring. That's why I would like to help train the children of the Subaru family. I actually mean no harm to them," the being admitted with a smile on his face. 

 

"Last question. How did this Rift end up here," Alka asked with a stern look on her face. She needed to know more about Rifts to help Shiro.

 

"I have no idea. I just woke up to see that I was in a different place. And where I was had disappeared and I was in this caged like Rift," the being explained as it had a solemn look on its face.

 

"Okay then. However you must not interfere between us," Alka pointed at Ray's group on the ground. 

 

"Do what you want," as the being was done speaking his body disappeared into a shard of green light and dispersed. There were no more monsters that were attacking so the other two Dark knights came to Alka's side as her power was displayed. 

 

"We're going to die!!" Heili screamed in fear as she looked at those Knights before them. She surely witnessed their power and if the Knights were to attack them, they would not have the power to resist.

.

.

All the parents in the room could hear the conversation between Alka and the Guardian. They have never heard of these so-called Guardians and there were more! And they even chose to stay with some humans. 

 

Goshi Subaru gritted his teeth as he thought of the possibility of the other 20 great families having one. He also sighed in relief since his family had been lucky enough to get one. This would indeed be a good place to train the children.

 

However, things started to get out of hand since Alka still continued to try and kill Ray and his group.

 

"Shiro!!" Isakawa's blue eyes glowed coldly as his voice was directed at Alka. Even though Alka's full strength couldn't be used this man Isakawa was able to stand her pressure when she's only using 2% of her power.

 

'This human is interesting,' Alka thought as she still monitored the parents. 

 

{ Soul chains.}

 

All of a sudden rays of blue chains appeared from all sides and chained up Alka. 

 

Her knights realized what happened and felt where this strange energy was coming from.

 

Alka tried her best to resist, but no matter what she couldn't remove the chains from her body. Which caused her to be very pissed. A great queen like her couldn't get off the chains of a human!

 

"If you want to fight then I shall gladly be your opponent { Grand star }" Alka smiled. Isakawa felt the magic fluctuations in the area were acting weird. 

 

"Masters there's something happened outside," one of the servants barged in with a frightened face. He could barely walk properly. 

 

As they looked outside through the windows a huge magic circle surrounded their home as shards of light were coming through. 

 

"Shit!!" Isakawa cursed as he could clearly feel the dense amount of magic from that magic circle. If it lands the whole area would be wiped out.

 

"Isakawa tell us what's happening," Mutsuba uttered as he felt frustrated. He grabbed his hand as he wanted to punch that son of his. Why didn't he stop Ray? If he hadn't attacked Shiro all this would have never happened.

 

"Since you didn't listen to me I might as well not say anything," Isakawa shrugged as his eyes still glowed.

 

Takase gritted his teeth since he knows his son is still in the Rift, so he had to rely on Isakawa.

 

He had enough. The then looked at Shiro through the screen who was slightly smirking. 'Alka stop!!!' Shiro's childish voice could be heard in Alka's head, but this made Alka's headache badly. Shiro could sense the killing intent Alka has towards her father so she had to stop her. 

"Alka stop!!" Shiro's voice could be heard again which caused Alka to scream as she clenched her head.

 

However, Alka didn't expect that….

Isakawa would stab his own daughter. She saw a bright blue chain with the edge like a sword pass through her belly.

 

"Ack!?" Alka coughed out a mouth full of blood as she realised what happened. That bastard!

 

Alka wasn't the only one who was shocked, Tael too witnessed this and gritted his teeth. How could Isakawa attack his own daughter?

 

[ Pearl can no longer take over her Diamond's body, due to Shiro opposing your actions. You shall now be disconnected…... ]

 

"No wait, Shiro has been stabbed!!" Alka yelled with a scared expression as she was worried about Shiro bleeding.

 

[ Don't worry, System would resolve this situation. ]

 

"Daddy," Shiro mumbled lightly as the golden eyes she had turned bright blue again. The huge magic circle around the Subaru house disappeared. And the Blood Knights returned back to blood. Also, the Dark knights were beginning to disappear. 

 

Shiro wasn't floating anymore so she began to fall, luckily the [ Queen ] caught her as it looked at Shiro through its helmet.

 

Shiro also looked at the being and smiled slightly at it. The Queen then stretched out its other hands as it lightly touched Shiro's body. The huge hole in her belly began to heal. As Shiro's pale face started to turn bright again.

 

"Thank you," Shiro said as she smiled at the Knight. The Queen then turned into a dark light that gushed into Shiro's body and disappeared. Which caused Shiro to faint.

 

If anyone saw clearly they would see a dark black Diamond tattoo with two beings by it. Then it immediately disappeared before anyone could realise. 

 

Tael quickly dashed to Shiro and carried her in his arms. He looked at her fair face and her white hair which turned black again. He was panicking about the hole on her belly, but there was no hole there anymore. Shiro was fully healed!

 

Tael sighed in relief as he walked away with Shiro. This entire family game has seriously been a headache for him. 

 

Finally, all the chaos was over. Isakawa looked at Jennifer who was slightly angry at him. 

All of a sudden Jennifer clenched her stomach as she coughed a lot of blood. Isakawa quickly rushed to her as he tried to use a healing spell.

 

"You know it doesn't work on me husband," Jennifer teased as she tried to ease the situation. However, the frown on Isakawa's face did not disappear. 

 

"Then let's go for our daughter," Isakawa patted her lightly as he helped her up and walked away. 

 

"Father, you witnessed what Isakawa's daughter did are you not going to punish them?" Takase yelled as he could not accept this. Isakawa's daughter was naturally born with an Ability which made him jealous. At such a young age her powers are already frightening. She could even be classified as an S class. Even if they were to tell others no one would believe them. And the monitors in the Rift were to watch the children and not record it, since they can't get information like this leaked out into the public.

 

"Shut your mouth!!" Goshi said sternly and he glared at Takase. 

 

"Isakawa warned us, and we didn't listen. So we only have ourselves to blame," Goshi sighed as he looked at the other family members who were more frightened by Isakawa. Especially, Yue, she bit her lips as she was angry yet too scared at the same time.

 

4