Leecher
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jennifer and Isakawa headed towards the area where the Rift was hiding and walked in to meet Tael who had just come out of the Rift.

 

Isakawa and Jennifer walked up to Tael who was carrying Shiro in his arms. When Jennifer saw the bloodstains on Shiro, she couldn't help but tear up in pain. Her daughter has suffered so much. She witnessed when Isakawa stabbed Shiro with his chains and was horrified, but she dare not confront him since he had this eerie atmosphere around him. Jennifer knelt down to pick up Shiro from Tael's arms and cried. Her daughter didn't open her eyes so she thought that she was in a coma but luckily she was still breathing. She immediately got up and wanted to take Shiro to the infirmary to get her daughter healed quickly! However, she stopped in her tracks as she realized that Shiro wasn't bleeding at all. What's more, she was completely healed! The hole from before was gone, which made Jennifer feel relieved and frightened at the same time. Ability Users could mostly generate a slow auto-healing when they reach level 30. But compared to a Healer or a Priest it wasn't as good as them, but enough to heal them from minor injuries.

 

Even though Shiro had killed some monsters, it wasn't enough to reach level 30, what's more, it couldn't be that good to heal the big hole that was once there. Then a thought struck her, 'Could it have been the time Shiro killed thousand of monsters? She may have leveled up exponentially and increasing her level means gaining more unique skills to her Class.'

 

But no normal person could regenerate so fast apart from her husband.

 

"It's probably that giant Knight," Isakawa muttered as he looked at the crying Jennifer indifferently who held Shiro in her arms. Even though blood had covered half of Shiro's body it still couldn't hide her beauty.

 

"It's better to let her rest," Isakawa comforted Jennifer who stopped crying. Jane kissed Shiro's bloody cheeks which stained her lips with red blood, but it didn't bother her at all. She just wanted to comfort her daughter. As Jane was walking away she turned her head back to look at Tael who was still standing there watching Shiro in her arms. Jennifer then smiled as she mumbled a "Thank you," to Tael and walked away. She felt this strange but refreshing feeling in her heart which she hasn't felt in a long time.

 

'Was this a mother's love?' Jennifer thought as she headed towards the infirmary.

 

Isakawa turned his head to look at Tael after watching Jennifer walk off with Shiro. Before him, Tael was glaring at him with vicious eyes but didn't say anything. Rather like Isakawa could read his mind.

 

"I can't believe you'll attack your own daughter!" Tael yelled in his mind as he glared at Isakawa.

 

"Don't look at me with those ugly eyes," Isakawa wryly as he had a slight smirk and left Tael standing there.

 

"Don't involve yourself too much around my personal matters or I'll make you regret it," Isakawa sent him a threatening telepathic message.

 

Tael stood there watching Isakawa leave. He gritted his teeth and veins could be seen popping around his arms. He then tried to calm himself down. It was Isakawa who saved him, so he mustn't cause any more trouble for Isakawa. Because if Isakawa should get mad things won't go well for him.

 

Tael closed his eyes as he remembered the clear image of when the man saved his life, Isakawa.

.

.

.

Bright red flames could be seen burning around him. He was scared and frightened as a little kid. Everyone was panicking and running away from the burning building as they forgot the terrified little boy.

 

"Mummy, mummy!" he cried as he walked through the burning building as he also inhaled some of the chaired air. His chest began to ache but it didn't matter he had to leave here and find his mother. Unfortunately, as he was walking the roof above him collapsed on his little body, as he was starting to lose consciousness. But it didn't stop his little cries for his mother.

 

"Tael," a frail voice called as she saw the boy under the pile of burnt wood and the area burning with flames.

Tael couldn't see clearly but he could tell that voice belonged to his mother.

 

"Mummy it hurts, please help me," Tael cried as he looked at the woman.

 

She stretched out her hands to reach Tael, as he too stretched out his hands. However, midway the woman stopped and retracted her hand as she moved back. She then looked at the boy and had a wicked grin as she ran away.

 

Tael, who witnessed this, was extremely shocked. The only hope of his life abandoned him like that. Even if she didn't treat him well, he was still her son. Even though their family, she left him behind with a happy face.

 

Tael's hopeful eyes started to turn dim, he didn't want to live anymore. His life had been filled with nothing but misery ever since his Job Class was discovered when he awakened his Abilities.

 

All of a sudden the burning flames started to cool down around him as Tael struggled to lift his head to see what was going on.

 

"I'll let you have your revenge if you agree to work for me," Isakawa smiled happily at the young boy below a pile of burnt wood. Around the boy was nothing but darkness, no one was there to save him until this bright light showed up.

 

Hah, his mother abandoned him and his father didn't want him, why wouldn't he want to deal with these two hypocrites himself. He was the son of two extremely powerful people in the world, but they abandoned him like trash. As he was now, he could do nothing. He then smiled at the man before him and agreed. He needed strength and he believed this man would actually give him strength.

 

Once he agreed the man had a warm yet sinister-looking smile that hid so many things about himself. The pile of burnt wood on him disappeared as all the injuries were completely gone! The boy looked nervously at the man who had stretched his hand out to him. Tael placed his hand on Isakawa's palm as they disappeared.

Fate was truly by his side. Isakawa may have trained him in the most brutal way possible but now he became very powerful, but not powerful enough to confront his parents. Even so, the way he obtained power was not the righteous way. To increase his strength, Tael had been given so many assassination tasks which he always completed without ever failing one. During his years he has killed so many people that he couldn't even count how many, but he didn't care, all he thought about was growing stronger and making his parents pay for what they did.

 

However, he sometimes wonders if he made the right or the wrong choice to follow this man, Isakawa. Beneath his angelic appearance was a truly twisted person.

 

Hah, Tael smiled sarcastically as he still couldn't tell what Isakawa was thinking. So he just slowly opened his eyes and walked to his room. He's tired from all this drama during the 3 days in this crazy household.

 

Takase who wanted to witness a great show of Isakawa and Jennifer crying their hearts out for the daughter who was near death's door. So what if she's extremely powerful, not that she has a serious injury there's no guarantee that she would live.

 

However, things didn't go as he expected, the child was completely healed and was breathing well.

 

'How's that possible?' Takase thought as he looked at Shiro in Jennifer's arms. He bit his nails in frustration as he walked away.

 

"Just you wait Isakawa, it's not over yet!!" Takase swore to himself to be better than Isakawa. If he can't be better than Isakawa then he would make his children better than Isakawa's daughter.

 

__________________

 

In the dark void, two figures sat there around a tea table with lots of sweets, one small one tall.

 

Shiro glared at Alka furiously, who sipped her cup of tea calmly.

 

"How could you try to hurt daddy and mummy?!"

 

"Oh, calm down Shiro I wasn't that serious," Alka shrugged as she didn't find any fault in what she was doing. She was basically getting revenge for Shiro, then all of a sudden her father got involved in her fight.

 

Shiro squinted her eyes examining Alka. She didn't believe her one bit.

 

"Well, I didn't hurt them in the end right?" Alka expressed that she didn't find what she did wrong at all.

 

Shiro just picked up a cupcake on the table and ate it slowly as she continued to glare at Alka.

 

Even though Alka took over her body, she could clearly witness what was happening. What's more, Alka saved her plus her friends. Also if not for the Queen knight Alka summoned, Shiro could have died from the big hole through her stomach.

 

However, one thing kept worrying Shiro. Who stabbed her with those chains. It definitely wasn't a monster since it had some lingering human aura around it. Also, she has never seen them before but they felt very familiar.

 

Alka just smirked as she looked at Shiro's confused face.

'It's better if she figures things out herself. I can't always help her,' Alka thought as she sipped a cup of hot chocolate and licked her lips in satisfaction. 'The food from this world is surely a delicacy.'

 

"Hmm Alka, since you killed all those monsters, did I level up? '' Shiro changed the subject as she couldn't figure out who those blue chains belonged to. She was also wondering if she leveled up exponentially after killing all those monsters.

 

Alka looked at Shiro nervously. She had to let the child give up on using her as an exp farmer. She was also slightly impressed about the fact Shiro knows the gaining if exp to level up.

 

"You should check yourself," Alka said wryly as she made Shiro's stats appear before her.

[ Name: Shiro/ Iris

 

Class: Soul Eater, Death Master

 

Race: Human and ??

 

Level: 16

 

Age: 5

 

Exp: 10/500000

 

HP: 5200/5200

 

STR: 11

 

VIT: 50

 

INT: 6

 

Magic power: 90

 

Agility: 12

 

Defense: 27

 

Charm:100

 

Luck: 35

 

Skill points: 60

 

Skills:

{Immortal Body}

(Resistance to all element attributes, and recovers fast from injuries.)

 

Blood Sword: bloody puppet: Dark Scythe: Devour

 

{Eternal} (???)

 

Storage: 50 Mp potions

 

Tap to view more. ]

 

______________

 

As Shiro continued to read her stats she frowned. She only leveled up by six levels upon all the thousands of monsters she indirectly killed. In addition, she got a new title and she wasn't happy about it.

 

[ Titles: { Leecher }

Description: The host did not fight against the hoard of monsters, but rather your Pearl. And you expect to get EPX, stop dreaming! Thus you can only get 5-10% of exp when your Pearl uses your body to kill a monster. Even so, there are some beneficial skills.

 

{ Leecher- This title gives the host some buffs in a hunting party. Eg. If the host is to be in a hunting party, the host would receive 2% of exp from each person who kills a monster. } ]

 

[ Congrats to host for receiving your first title. ]

 

"Congrats, your face!" Shiro wanted to punch whoever made this System. Not only was the title Leecher very disrespectful for a prideful person like her, but it also ruined her plan for using Alka to gain exp.

Like seriously if a person is to have some OP being living inside them, and whenever these OP beings use your body your power multiplies by over a hundred times and you can slay every monster in their path. Who would want to use these OPs as exp farmers? As you chill and relax the OP being would be fighting for you as you gain exp. Like leveling up without needing to do an ounce of work.

 

Alka almost coughed the tea she drank since she couldn't stop laughing at Shiro who made an ugly face after looking at the System stats.

 

"I hate this System," Shiro grumbled as her mood was now totally ruined.

.

.

____________

 

All the other children were immediately brought out of the Rift due to the incident. At least they adults benefited from the games by getting more knowledge about Rifts and Gaurdians. And now not only does their family have children with Abilities they also have their own Guardian.

 

Goshi Subaru Subaru was overjoyed that their family is quickly getting stronger. And he plans on communicating with the Guardian to see what other benefits he could get.

 

Even though some were happy, others grieved while others were sad that they couldn't get more points in the game, the most traumatized group was Group 1 Rays group, plus Cyan and Ibuki. Those majestic knights that wanted to kill them so badly. If it hadn't been for the Ability User who stopped Shiro they would have surely died.

.

.

.

As Ray was escorted to his room he gritted his teeth and slumped on his bed lazily. He then looked at the stylish ceiling. Over there was a picture of a beautiful dark skinned woman with blazing pink eyes and long pink hair tied into a ponytail. She wore a white mini top with a cool pink jacket, with a black mini shorts. On her left arm was a huge red broad sword bigure then her figure and she smiled brightly.

And below the picture were some words, 'We all have the power to be Heroes, so I welcome all youths to Extraordinary Academy.'

 

"SSS Class Hero Rank 3 Beki the Beserker," Ray mumbled as he looked at the 18 year old with a serious face.

 

"In 4 years, I'll definitely make you accept me as your disciple," Ray proclaimed with determination.

 

"And Shiro if I should meet you at the academy…. I'll surely strip that prideful look you had when you tried to kill me!!" Ray said sternly as he clentched his fair fist.

 

When Ray first saw Shiro, she looked so weak that she could fall over if you just flick her head. But you cannot judge a book by it's cover. She was Isakawa's daughter so her dared not to underestimate her. He was also aware that his flame skill attacked Shiro in the Rift and slashed her arm, but he didn't care. He felt slightly satisfied as he saw her in anguish, until he witnessed her scary transformation. Not only that but also the Blood Knights and the Dark Knights she summoned vanguished the hoarde of monster in a few minutes. Such a feat would have even been difficult for some S Class Heroes party of 50 people, but only one girl could accomplish that. Her powers were absolutely terrifying.

 

2