Lost
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isakawa dashed towards the leftover of the 11 fake Heroes and fought them. 

Isakawa threw several punches at two of the men who tried to defend themselves but we're unable to, which caused several of their bones to be broken. 

Isakawa then charged towards another one and pulled his head forward and broke his nose with his knee. As he used the man's knife to slice his throat.

He then dashed towards a hero who wore metal armor and attacked Isakawa with a sword. Since the Ability restrictor shield is up, they themselves won't be able to use their Abilities. 

He swiped his sword, which caused a slight cut on the ground. However, Isakawa had already jumped above the man in armor's head and raised his leg which revealed a sharp knife. Isakawa then landed a kick, which sliced the man in half. 

All the other fake heroes trembled in fear since in less than a few minutes Isakawa has fluently killed 6 of their men remaining with 5.

One of the other fake heroes grabbed Shiro by her arm and held a gun near her head and yelled, "Surrender yourself right now or she gets it!!" A hero with a beard and wearing a dancing costume yelled as he held the girl tightly, who was trembling in fear.

This caused Isakawa to stop fighting.

He was suddenly shot by a bullet in the chest as a fake hero held the gun smiling with glee.

'An ability bullet!!' Isakawa gritted his teeth as he endured the pain.

But it didn't end there. There man got so excited that he shot several more bullets at Isakawa, who laid in a pull of blood and had stopped moving.

Jennifer too was on the ground as a sword stood upright on her back and she quivered in pain.

Shiro looked at her two parents on the ground with a pull of blood as her eyes went blank.

 

“Shiro, Isakawa!!” Jennifer stretched out her arms towards Isakawa who was shot 6 times and laid on the ground. She groaned in pain as she called out for Shiro again before she fainted.

 

As then, Shiro had a flashback. Another strange woman who was also on the grounthen,d bleeding. She looked at Shiro and gave her a warm smile. 

Shiro ran to her mother crying, "Mum, wake up, please wake up!!"

Shiro was scared. She wanted to do something, but what could she do?

‘Mum, Dad please wake up, don’t leave me with these people,’ Shiro cried as the man dragged her away with him.

"Don’t you know that they are bad people," said Alka with an evil smile. 

 

"SO THEN LET'S JUST KILL THEM!!!!," whispered Alka's voice in her head, which sounded extremely happy. If anyone could see her, they would only see a black shadow that crept behind Shiro's back with big scary smile.

 

"Hah she finally realizes that she has nowhere to go," the fake hero said with a nasty grin on his face.

 

Shiro slumped on the ground as she trembled and screamed, "Just go away!!!!!"

As then Shiro's mind went blank. Blood flowed from around the area and all gathered above her which scared them men

All the other accomplices of the man were shocked and scared.

"Just what happened," they all thought to themselves

"Shit!!, kill that brat," Instructed one of them.

All the other guys were gathering to attack the child, but then they paused, what they saw in front of them was not a child, but a monster.

Shiro's blue eyes turned crimson red as blood.

"Attack her you fools!!" said person 4 shaking in fear.

The other men were calling for reinforcements, as the others tried to attack her.

They started shooting at her. Many bullets went through her head and body, which caused her to cough up some blood. However her parents were being protected by a blood wall.

Her wounds quickly healed as they kept on attacking her.

 

All of a sudden the blood above dived into the ground and created chains of blood spikes around the vicinity but didn’t go near her parents. 

 

These blood spikes rose from the ground and stabbed the fake heroes, but it didn’t stop there. 

It stabbed everyone one on sight even though they weren’t part of the fake heroes attack, up to a 1 km range. 

 

The blood eventually subsided and Shiro's black hair turned white and her eyes became golden.

Suddenly she started smiling creepily.

[ System Notification ]

[ Pearl has been given permission to slaughter all those who would bring harm to Your Diamond ]

Alka: "Hah, it feels refreshing, you did well Shiro. To be able to face your enemies, but passing out in the middle of the game isn’t fun.

"And it seems her parents are still alive. Tch my duty was to protect my Diamond, not a bunch of human parents,” Alka grunted as she looked at the two humans on the ground and stretched out her hand. A faint golden light enveloped them and immediately healed their wounds but they remained unconscious.

As the reinforcements came, they went to attack her head-on, with no knowledge of knowing if she was weak.

Blood started to rise around her, piercing everyone around, like bloody spikes. She could not differentiate between friend or foe.

For Shiro, her consciousness was out of reach. But the Alka that posed Shiro's body killed everything in her path.

As one of those bad guys tried to hold on to his life, he wanted to run, but he had no legs, seeing his legs by him, he trembled in fear.

"Just what the hell are you?!!" he asked with a trembling voice as the child walked toward him.

"Ha, I myself don't know!!!".

She said with a smirk on her face and painted the walls with his blood.

In the end, all you can hear was his dying screams of terror

 

Shiro then summoned 7 Blood Knights as they bowed down, awaiting their orders. There were 5 male and 2 female knights up to 15 feet tall. 

One has broad sword behind its back, another had another 

I’m bored, so kill the rest of the survivors. I can’t let any information about Shiro get out just yet. Now go.

The knights immediately disappeared as people’s screams could be heard from afar. 

 

“The scream of humans never gets old.” The buildings around started to collapse as people ran in panic. The entire city was destroyed.

Father's view

Isakawa got up after a blue mana surrounded his body.

Deep in Isakawa's body a small marble laid there as it was done absorbing all the mana. 

Isakawa got up as the marble came out of his body and landed on his palm holding a dense amount of manga.

Isakawa paid no attention to this as his eyes glowed and he walked up to Jennifer. 

 "Ha...the medication has started to wear off," Isakawa chuckled as he carried Jennifer in his arms and used his powers to make her float. 

Isakawa also sensed that his wife's condition looked better than before. 

Alka immediately sensed something was wrong so she turned around to see Isakawa right before her, which caused her to flinch.

"I didn't think you would do this much damage," Isakawa said in a low yet alluring voice. 

 

'How come I couldn't sense him,' Alka thought, as she couldn't accept the fact that she couldn't detect this human for a few seconds. 

A blood Knight appeared before Isakawa and tried to swing its sword at him, but it burst into blood before it could touch him. 

Two more blood knights appeared again bigger than the former one and used the sword in a synced motion to attack Isakawa, however, they too were unable to even touch him. 

 

With a flick of a finger, the two knights disappeared which left Alka in shock. 

'If not for the system restricting most of my powers I could fight on par with him,' Alka gritted her teeth as she knew how things are turning out aren't favorable to her. 

Alka was about to attack him but before she could, he patted her head and told her, "It's all right."

Alka started to feel tired and the world around her looked blurry until she stopped and then fainted. 

Isakawa walked up to the invisible wall barrier and touched it with his finger. Once he removed his finger, a crack appeared on it and began to spread. The barrier around the city immediately broke down and turned into balls of light that dissipated.

A Luxurious car appeared after the tragedy was over, as some men in black suits stepped out as they all bowed down to Isakawa who was covered in blood.

 

With a flick of a finger, all the blood on Isakawa's clothes and body disappeared and he still looked stunning.

"Sir Isakawa, please what should we do?" Asked Commander who looked at the bloody scene before his indifferently.

Isakawa: "Simple, get rid of traces of my daughter's powers and take my wife home to give her treatment. 

But get someone to take my daughter to the lab. I've got some business to take care of," Isakawa instructed as the men nodded.

Isakawa puts on a suit provided by his agents, as he gets into one of the other cars and leaves.

On that day over 10,000 civilians died. This incident was reported all over the news. And what caused the massive bloodshed.

 

(Author's note: If you love my story, pls follow me. I'll really appreciate it and it would give me confidence to write more.)

3