Strange Place
47 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

District A, sector 3 in Shanghai.

 

Secret meeting of the Saints Organization.

In a beautiful skyscraper, 4 people sat around a Luxurious table as they all chatted together about something.

"Would you like to explain to me what is going on?" asked Jack Badson.

"Oh, my what should I know if someone is trying to frame us for doing evil things again," Tael happily stated.

"Quit joking around, the death of our men around this time was inevitable," said Ryui calmly as he glanced through his notebook. 

"Jeez so boring I wanna go and play some more", Tael whined as he spun around in the chair he sat on, with his legs on it.

 

"Shut up you shitty brat!!" Lina barked at Tael, as she clenched her hands on the phone she was holding. He just interrupted an important game she was playing and got pissed that she lost due to listening to Tael's whining.

"Oh do wanna die", Smirked Tael....he was swinging a little dagger and he looked at her face as if he was deliberately seeking attention. 

"Why do you even have a damn weapon here were in our Second Branch's Tower? No weapons are allowed in the meeting room." She prompted him because of his disrespectful behavior of disrespecting the rules given by the Head President Isakawa. 

"Oh if you say no weapons allowed, why do you have a gun?" Tael points using the dagger to Lina's thighs which the gun was kept inside her black leggings.

 

She then kept quiet and remained silent.

Then the door opened, everyone kept silent as the meeting started.

 

"Lina Zchazi, a member of the federation of Saints organization, age 22, height 5'3 feet, a fair woman has red flaming hair with yellow eyes with a slim face and body as a model. And a Philippian. An extremely smart and cunning Lady.

She owns a wide chain of information circles around the world.

 

Jack Badson, supervisor of the Saints Organization, and high-class scientist, age 43, a dark-skinned man with short gray hair and a style in front of his face, looks as old as a middle-aged man and is known to be a highly smart scientist all over the world, but has retired. A Russian.

He mostly studied on ability users. Researching different ways of how people could become ability users and recreating ability users. 

 

Tael-Joonsin, member of the Saints Organization. Used as a human experiment previously. Age 15, height 145cm tall. Has dark purple hair and dark purple eyes, with the face of a jolly cute boy, but deadly attitude and a Korean. Most of his origins are unknown. But he was involved in a human conducting experiments when he chose to follow Isakawa after the day Isakawa saved him from his past. Now he owes Isakawa. He specializes in assassination attacks. 

 

Ryui Jinsu, Chairman of the Saints Organization, age 27 head of co-operative management of disaster threats. A dark-skinned young and promising young man who has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, plus he wears expensive glasses.. He is the brains and moneymaker of the Saints Organization.

He has a very high intellect. And he owns 3 Typhoon businesses that are growing well.

 

Isakawa, President of the Third Part of the Saints Organization. Third Son of the Subaru Family that owns and runs Saints Organization.

Youngest Child among his two Brothers and is the leader of the Saints Organization. He has a moderately well-shaped stature. He has cool and long blue hair and has lovely dark blue eyes. A smart, powerful, and upright man. Handsome face revealing an unswerving determination, far exceeding what a person his age (Age 35) should be able to muster.

Job: Inspector in the Heroes Organization (Fake)

Real Job: President of the Third Part of the Saints Organization.

His true powers are known to be an Abnormality, so no one tries to get on his bad side. His Abnormality Class powers were gotten from the numerous experiments his mother and father had him take."

 

Once Jennifer was done reading the information about the people around her she chuckled and kept her eye on Isakawa. 

To ensure trust with each other, a certain level of information about themselves was revealed so that they could understand each other's weak points and strong points. 

 

"Now can we start the meeting," asked Isakawa.

"Yes Sir!!!"They answered in harmony.

 

.

.

__________

 

"Ah!! what happened?" She was frightened about her surroundings when she woke up.

Her head was pounding so she laid back down on the hard and uncomfortable bed.

Shiro looked around to see what was around her and realized she was on the ground with a bed of hay and her legs had been chained up by some hard black metal cuffs.

She looked around to see that she was in a room that was dark and had no openings, more like a boxed-up room. The floor was cold, but neat for a cell.

 

"Huh???!!"

"Why am I chained up??"

"Mum and Dad are they okay??

Why can't I recall what happened at the festival??

Weren't we just going to have fun as a family? What went wrong??"

Then tears started to flow down her face in sorrow as she was also scared. 

 

"Alka you there?" Shiro called out hoping that Alka would answer since she misses her, but Alka never responded which caused Shiro to cry more. 

'I don't know why I'm here.'

"And the room is dark and scary!!"

Shiro was in that room for who knows how long, probably 8 hours.

 

Then the door was opened.

But some strange man stood in front of the door.

Not anyone she recognizes but a man who looked to be in his 30s and had black short hair. He was tall and quite slim but had an aggressive face, he wore a grey type of military suit and smelled like alcohol.

 

Man: "Hey kid get out!!!!" He shouted loudly at her, banging on the metal door.

Shiro: "Who are you and why should I listen to you?" she stood off from the floor as she rebelled against the man's order.

Man: "You little brat!!!" his face burning in rage, for a little girl to disrespect him. He grabbed her by the head and moved her head to his face.

Man: "If you don't listen to what you are told you'll have an early death in this place," he threatened her as he released her face to see her trembling.

 

Shiro was frightened and obeyed the man's instructions.

She was dragged by the chains on her and being pulled down the hallway.

She then spotted a strange door, a huge black door with a lot of hinges and looked old, which was slightly opened and Shir peeped through as she slowly walked.

But what Shiro saw caused her to stop moving as she shivered at the sight. 

Dead children's bodies lying around. 

Parts of their bodies were removed, dissected and their skins peeled off. It was a disgusting scene to see and so much blood. And they all seemed in pain.

 

'So then what will that also happen to me,' Shiro thought to herself as she didn't stop trembling. 

'How could they be so cruel??'

 

Shiro couldn't hold it in any longer and hrew up on the ground, because of the disgusting scene.

 

Man: "Ah!! Shit disgusting, don't you dare throw up around me!!!"

The man shouted as he kicked her hard on her tummy, as she hit the wall.

'It hurts,' Shiro cried as they forced her to get up once again and continue walking.

Man: "Just hope that you don't fail the experiment or you will end up just like those brats hahahahah."

'Mum dad, where are you?'

 

That moment Shiro had a flashback of her dad saying, "Whenever you are in trouble we would come to save you".

 

Now Shiro left all her hope for her parents.

'I know that they will come and save me.'

As she continued to walk she was locked up in another dark room again.

 

Man: "Stay here and wait." He told her as the doors were closed.

 

……..Outside the room….

 

Man: "Guard the door makes sure no one goes in or out."

 

"Yes sir!!!" The two Guards arm with weapons stood in front of the door and answered in harmony.

 

Those two Guards also wore that grey military suit, but had some text written on it that mentioned 'Saints Organization'.

 

Shiro kept crying in the room.

"I want to sleep and wake up hoping it's all a dream. I wanna go home. Mum dad I miss you."

 

2