Experiment
133 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's note, this chapter was edited by my friend Walking W and you should surely check out is work Saga of Pride )

_

‘Mum, dad, where are you,’ Shiro thought as she heard some men show up in front of her cell.

A man who wore a special red military suit stepped into the cell. His most dominant feature was his dark brown eyes that somehow made him give off a commanding aura. The man glanced at the two escorts.

Commander: “Hey get the girl, it’s about to start!!” 

He instructed the two escorts, who immediately carried out his order and removed Shiro from the cell.

“Hey stop, let me go I did nothing wrong,” 

Shiro tried to struggle but to no avail. The men were much stronger than her in terms of strength. 

The commander looked at Shiro with a slight look of pity before moving on.

One guard stretched out Shiro’s arms as he injected a syringe with some strange liquid. Shiro tried to fight it but it was pointless. She passed out soon after.

Guard 1: “Jeez, I feel sorry for this child. She’s quite pretty and is being used as an experiment.”

Guard 2: “Yeah, I don’t really like this job.”

Guard 3: “It’s not like we have an option to quit.” He sighed sarcastically.

Commander: “Well, whatever, let’s just hurry up and send her to Area B.”

“Yes Commander,” they answered in harmony.

“We want a break,” the two sighed as one of them carried Shiro down the hallway.

 

The two men walked up straight to a huge door that opened for them and they slowly took her into the strange room.

As Shiro woke up the first thing she noticed was the feeling of her hands and feet being binded.

Her eyes were blurry, she could hardly see anything.

Guard 2: “Sir please she’s here.”

Dr. Shawart: “You may leave now.”

“Yes sir!!!” Responded the 3 guards as they left the place.

“Has the President permitted us yet to carry this out? I don’t want her dying like the other children, it would be a waste of resources.” 

Dr. Shawart groaned in frustration as he looked at Shiro who was continuing to struggle with all her might

Shiro’s vision was slightly blurry but she could see an older-looking man who she guessed to be in his 50s. The older man had short gray hair and a beard. The last thing she noticed was his most defining feature, his dark brown eyes before she passed out again.

“I don’t know,” The Commander answered Dr. Shawart and gritted his teeth.

‘Dr. Shawart, a smart and resourceful man who specializes in biological experiments. Everyone who’d ever known him would define him as a man who would do whatever it takes to achieve his objectives. Dr. Shawart was one of the main scientists working in the Facility helping the development of new children they are trying to create. Their method involves trying to implant monster cells in the children to create more Ability Users, that way the power of the monsters can be utilized to the fullest. Numerous of those tests failed, even when a few passed they still underwent even more experiments. Worst of all is how Dr. Shawart prefers experimenting on children.’ The commander gave a disgusted glance at Shawart before leaving the room.

“Not yet, sir, they are currently having a meeting. So we don’t know if we can continue the experiment,” A woman answered quickly. 

Her name was Maya and she looked younger, most likely around her late 20s to early 30s. Maya had short blonde hair along with a beautiful face and slim sexy figure.

Shiro woke up suddenly, her mind and eyes foggy and blurry. At the moment all she could see were syringes that had been injected into her. She could see a green substance that she assumed was toxic, every time some were injected she screamed out in pain. She tried to get up time and time again but couldn’t, she had been cuffed down on the experimental chair.

Dr. Shawart: “Okay let’s just start,” he ordered in a bored tone.

“Sir, do you think the Chromatauds particles will work on her?”

 ( Chromatauds cells are gotten and formed from dead Rift monsters, and has a very powerful genetic mutation that can be used to create an Ability User, but the success rate is 5%)

Kevin asked with a serious tone, in the back of his mind he believed that this experiment would also be a failure. He wouldn’t dare voice that thought though, he was smart enough to know that much.

 

Kevin looked extremely young, being in his 20s and all. He looked to have some Korean in him along with his black hair. His most noticeable feature were his defined muscles, he was very well-built.

“These things come from those monsters who destroyed cities and countries. I mean most of the children we experimented on either got turned into monsters or died,” scientist Mikey commented casually as she licked her lollipop. Her blank face stared at the child with a puzzled look.

‘She resembles someone familiar,’ She thought but  immediately brushed it off as not being important.

“So there’s only a 4% chance she would pass the experiment,” Mikey quickly finished her statement as she felt uneasy looking at the child.

“I heard she has supernatural abilities like those damn heroes right?” 

 

Dr. Shawart asked with a hint of joy in his voice. He was thinking about how children that awaken abilities are always protected by the Hero’s Organization, it’s hard to get the best ones. But there’s an abundance in the slums.

“Yes sir, That’s what we confirmed, but we don’t know for sure,” affirmed Mellark, a youngMellark a young man with short brown hair and wore glasses. 

Dr. Shawart: “Well whatever, it’s better to start the experiment!!”

“Daniel bring the Chromatauds cells.”

“Sir but we’ve not yet gotten permission!!” Daniel retorted.

Doctor Shawart: “If you all don’t want a bullet in your heads you’ll start getting to work!!!" He snarled back at Daniel.

“Yes sir!!” All the other scientists replied reluctantly. 

It was obvious that everyone had a strange familiarity with that child, along with the fact that they weren’t supposed to conduct experiments without Isakawa’s permission.

‘Imbecilic fool, there’s something weird about that girl.’ Daniel gritted his teeth, opening a strange-looking fridge. The fridge held some strange green and purple-looking that moved like a beating heart.

There were 50 scientists in total and 200 men surrounding the room, keeping watch.

Each sat in their seats as they watched the child in the room from the projection screens before them. The room they were all in was around the experiment which was used to monitor the changes in the test subjects..

In the middle of the room was a projection table that showed a holographic image of Shiro’s body construction. 

All the scientists were at their various positions preparing to carry out the experiment.

 

In the room was Shiro, who slowly woke up due to the sudden pain she felt in her body. Slowly syrups and gasses were surrounding the area she was in.

The other scientists gazed at Shiro with slightly worried expressions.

Dr. Shawart: “I’m sure she’s just another brat they took from the streets, there’s nothing to be concerned about.”

The many syringes implanted in Shiro produced a strange green and purple fluid that caused Shiro’s body to feel like she was being burnt alive.

“Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!! It hurts, it hurts!!!” 

Shiro screamed in pain, but despite that the injections didn’t stop, if anything it felt like they upped the dosage. .

Shiro continued to shout and scream. But they paid no mind, committed to their experiment. 

Blood started pouring out of Shiro’s eyes and mouth, the amount of pain she was feeling could be seen in her now bloodshot eyes.

Suddenly and without warning, she broke out of the cuffs with a fury. Shiro didn’t question it, but she was strangely extremely strong. She instantly rushed towards the glass in the room, swinging with all her might just to have her fist simply bounce off it. She didn’t know what kind of glass it was, but it was stronger than the metal cuffs which had previously been snapped with new-found ease.

“It hurts, it hurts, stop it, please someone help me, please mum, dad!!!” Shiro cried out for her mum and dad and stubbornly continued to pound on the glass windows with her newfound strength but it would not crack.

Shiro felt hurt that no matter how many times she called her parents, they did not come. Her emotions were tangled all over the place. The most powerful of them is pain, fear, and hate. As her tormented state of mind raged on, her pupils contracted.

 

Scientist Mikey: “Doctor, come look at this, this is amazing progress! Her body is fully fusing with the cells!!” 

Mikey was staring in disbelief as she noticed after 10 minutes of being in contact with the particles the child did not explode nor turn into a monster. On her computer, the word compatible appeared on the screen.

“This is incredible! What cell was this extracted from?” 

Dr. Shawart asked as he turned to Daniel.

“I believe this is the S Class vampire queen’s Chromatauds cells”

Dr. Shawart gave a devious smile, “Increase the dosage of these same and other types of cells and let’s see what happens.”

3