Chapter 12 ** Existing **
106 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three years later

 

Anonym had literally gone as silent as a dead man. Switch had not been able to find her and heard no news...But, he had not felt the earth tremble. That was the only thing that kept him here. It seemed a sad reason, but he couldn't leave, if the earth hadn't trembled, it's would be obvious that she was still the girl he had met...Right!?

 

In these three years, Anonym had finished each talent she had ever started. Diligently, she had cultivated.
In the last six months she switched back to personal cultivation. Focusing on Strength and Dexterity.

Having flown to one of the biggest mountains on the planet, she had made her own cave nearby and she had seen very little of anything in the last three years. She was close to a border line of two of the continents and not that close to any clans. Leaving her cave only twice, to pick up a few items, she had stayed at this place for the most of these three years. But, the people who had come close by, they hadn't seen her cave, or her, and had done what they normally would have. So, no one had seen this person, that is now standing at the foot of a mountain.

Having the highest pressured cuffs on, that one could have, she closed her hands and focused. Pulling her arm back, she fiercely punched the huge mountain.

Echo's travelled everywhere, and after a short moment, a crack came across where she had hit the mountain. It stretched out for a couple of metres, and then stopped. This crack become part of several tens of others, that ranged to the same size then to smaller ones that were only a couple of centimetres long.

Anonym could do nothing else but finally look at her hand...Her hand was literally broken, bones could be seen and blood was dripping to the ground…

Looking at this, showing no surprise or pain, she sat down.

She had wanted to use the forbidden art of refreshing both her personal and talent cultivation on herself, quite some time ago, in the attempt to possibly forget all this hatred. What had happened, was nothing, it seemed that the old man wouldn't allow it. It was obvious to her then, that she was different! She hadn’t been able to cultivate the art of Immortality at all, and she had the same thing with the forbidden art…Even if she hadn't cultivation in the art of Reincarnation. Her soul...Was immortal! Others who could learn the art of Reincarnation would be able to relive again after death, but their soul was not like hers…

Having thought about it off and on, for about a year, she could only guess that the old man made her learn the art of Reincarnation first to make her forget. That she would think like she had, by thinking that she was like everyone else, even when she remembered her past. But she guessed, she actually didn’t need the art of Reincarnation at all…Her immortal soul, upon leaving one body then entering another, was what it would do anyway.

Then, the subject of her immortal soul became too complicated after thinking about it for so long, so, she decided to dismiss the subject totally. What did it matter?

Anonym also realised that the earth trembling's were all her previous selves being reincarnated! That it only happened with her! She remembered having no body and her immortal soul out within the blackness of space, and it had trembled then as well. After remembering that, she realised that when her immortal soul had no body, it would make a vast area tremble where ever it might be, like it didn’t belong or that it was too powerful. Yet, even knowing a little bit more, Anonym didn’t think that knowledge helped her in wanting to overcome and defeat the old man, so that thought too, was dismissed. There was only one thing left, that she could think of…What else was one to do when you needed more power!?

For much of these three years, hatred had fuelled her. She hardly thought of anything else but becoming stronger to get revenge.

And her challenge...Was this mountain. This mountain was the old man right now. She had to demolish this mountain!

Once she would heal her wound...She will do it again...

 

 

Switch, upon returning back to the Rain Clan from venturing in land, heard a loud noise. Looking back, he saw that there was a big mountain in the distance and continued to wonder what the noise had been. Teleporting closer, he finally saw her…

It had been over three years and there was his girl!

She looked older now, her hair was tied up, which was strange because they hadn’t married yet. Her clothes weren’t that of a girl either, they looked like something an assassin would wear. That was all he could see, with her back towards him…

It only took a moment for him to entirely forget everything else. Where he was, what he had been doing…He just stared at the being like there was nothing else that mattered. She’s here! I found her!

Not having enough courage to go out there, he felt unhappy. She had a massive amount of killing intent streaming from her and murderous aura that surrounded her. He didn’t want to become the next thing that she would hit, considering that is what he figured she was doing. Watching from afar, he saw her sit down and heal her hand, that was covered in blood, with a bone sticking out.

Hiding, he felt torn. All he wanted to do was go up to her. What had happened? Why did she leave me?

He had continuously asked himself these questions. The last time he had seen her and that look she had on her face…

For another two hours he watched, as she punched the mountain, then healed herself afterwards.

It was after another hour, that someone else came into his view…

 

“Mummy.”

Anonym turned towards her little man and smiled.

He was like an alarm to her, when he was asleep, she would lose herself to her hatred. When he was awake, she would finally gain her human self.

She picked up her two-year-old little man and pinched his cheeks, “Baby, you are awake!”

When she had found that she had gotten pregnant, her emotions had gone out of control. Hating herself for crying over small things, she tried not to think about it at all!

The most strangest thing had happened, as she hadn't seemed to attempted once, to try the art of Reproduction. But...On the last planet, as the previous sentimental fool, she had indeed done it then. Since she had gained those arts because of remembering them, it had worked for her straight away!

There were only one or two Clans on the entire planet, that taught the art of Reproduction, but when she was the 'fool', there had been more. Learning this art, the first step is one hundred percent on conceiving, the second is a healthy child with no defects...The third...Well it is an ultra wanted art indeed! The third and final step in mastering the art of Reproduction, lets your child start to cultivate even before birth! But...She had been unable to contain that art, her smartness hadn't changed, but, she was no longer a 'fool'!

Then again, not many are able to seem to learn the final step in the art of Reproduction and perhaps that was why the number of clans with the art had dwindled down so much...

But this little tiny life, had been her saviour. Her hatred was still very deep and strong. But for some strange reason, she could not show this hatred to this little life.

This little life doesn’t know about such things. Nonetheless, Anonym had wanted to get rid of it many times. But…She hadn’t been able to. It was like a clinging sensation towards the child, that she knew that if she would let it go, nothing ever, would matter for a very long time.

The surprise of this tiny life being inside of her, had taken its toll on her. If she hadn’t a heart full of vengeance, she probably would have realised it earlier. But, of course, even if her little girl’s body had been thirteen, the body she had been in when she had been with Switch, was fully developed. As she had decided to stay in that body longer, she had to let go of the ‘Chains twin’ and have more power to sustain her shapeshifting longer.

 

Staying away from civilisation, she became her own nanny and maid. Already she knew, through former life’s, how to look after her pregnant self. Luckily, it was very well and easy because of the art of Rejuvenation.

But, that hadn’t stopped her from becoming stronger. In those times, she did easier cultivation, leaving the harder ones until after she had given birth.

This child…He slept a lot at first, so she was happy. But as he started to get older, he started to stay up longer…But, she felt like she could step into a dream every now and then. This dream was to feel special and make her little man feel special. Not like any child used as a pawn, not like a child to gain another clan’s friendship or materials. This little man was…Well, she was going to make him strong too, perhaps the king of Roneglaise! Or a different world completely…Who knows…

“Mummy, hungry.”

Anonym smiled, she took him away from the mountain and went towards their hideout, not too far away. She didn’t delay and gave her son a spread of a feast that she had made for him.

If only she knew Switch had found out, she might have been ready for him to show himself in front of her!

 

“Why didn’t you tell me!”

Anonym looked up, shocked.

Switch walked right in to her cave, as it was his own. He looked at her, then shook his head in anger. For the first time, she felt like he was absolutely domineering and felt bad. She had never seen Switch so angry before!

Finally, he turned to the child that was eating.

In his past life’s he had children, quite a few times, but that was ages ago. Right now, he was in love with this woman and now…

Still shocked, Anonym stayed quiet. There were no words that she had for him. She had not wanted to think about him for ages. But…Since he was there, she did look at him, still trying not to think, she just continued to stare.

What made things harder, was that the memories she had, even if she didn’t think, those memories would flash through her mind without constraint…It’s him. His handsome face, his purple cloak. Why wasn’t he chuckling or smiling at her?

Switch didn’t look at her again, but pulled out his staff and took their child, then disappeared.

Anonym gaped. He just…Stole his own child! From…Me!

In a rage, Anonym ran out and then turned into an eagle. Wait till I find him!

 

***

 

Actually, Switch hadn’t totally gotten over what he’d seen so far. Seeing her felt like the last couple of years were wasted. His feelings all came rushing back to him as though he’d seen her just a few days ago.

Seeing his own son come out was so amazing to him, that he felt like he’d gained something so enormous, he didn’t know what it was and then how to act!

Upon entering that cave, he just used his gut instinct and showed her anger and stole the kid! He knew it would make her angry, but so was he!

He hadn’t met his child before now, it was about time he made up for all that time that he wasn’t there for him. Not wanting to think about how she had been doing this, all alone with his son, he just focused on the fact that he was going to stay in this child’s life, and also that maddening woman’s life!

Seriously, all this time, since hearing that loud noise, he felt like he’s been happily become awake and swimming in honey. He didn’t mean all his actions, he knew deep down, he was really happy and just wanted to never lose her again.

Whatever it was that chased her away, he was determined now to bring her back and keep her by his side!

 

 

Anonym didn’t have tracks to chase, so she wasn’t sure on where to get her son back!

After a few hours of aiming cluelessly around, she started to think that maybe he had gone back to where they had used to be. With an aim, she headed straight in the direction of her first hideout, near the Hydra Clan, to find nothing. Then, she headed straight towards the second hideout…

 

Switch was worried, he gave the little boy a magical toy, after he had finished eating. He had done things without thinking and knew that Anonym was someone that would kill!

But, he made no move to leave, he even cuddled the boy while he had his back towards the wide, opened cave entrance.

For some reason, he knew that she was coming! And he was waiting for her!

And she finally did come…

“Switch! Give him back to me! Now!”

Her yell made his heart thump, for so long he never realised it, but he had been so bored with life. Now, upon his blood rushing around his body, at hearing her voice, he couldn’t help but smile. He cuddled the boy closer to him, then whispered, “You must protect me, my son!”

“Switch!”

Not hearing a response, even though he was right there with his back towards her, she rushed up to him and put her hands on her hips. “Give him back to me!”

Anonym breathed in and out, shaking her head. With no response, she walked around, to see that Switch had his eyes closed, cuddling their son. She found herself speechlessly watching him.

He never held her against her will, never forced something on to her…Now remembering these things, she found herself giving in to his tactics. For a short moment, she even felt sorry that she had been away for so long and that he had never known that she had conceived his child.

Losing her composure, her hands fell to her sides and she sat down on the ground, beside the males who have clutched her heart.

Sighing hopelessly, she watched as Switch started to rock the little boy in his arms, showing that he wasn’t ready to let go.

Silence filled the cave.

 

Opening his eyes slowly, Switch looked at Anonym. He didn’t know what face he had, but he was sure it held some kind of expression. He didn’t say anything, but stared at her and saw that her reaction was a bit sad.

He brought out a hand and gestured for her to come to him as well, for a hug, and she felt so overwhelmed, she nearly started to cry.

Ever since knowing of her extra past, she had been so full of hatred! But…

As a tear escaped her, she found herself going into his embrace. No words were said as she silently cried and as he rocked both her and their son.

This man…Why do I need this stupid man!?

Anonym couldn’t believe she had such a stupid weakness! It was incredulous! It was insane! But, she couldn’t believe how much better she already felt, just by being in his arms. The comfort he gives her, made her want to cry more to knowing how she’d gone without it! All this time she had let it gnaw at her, she knew that she was missing something, and now it had finally stopped…

Through her knowing that things would change if she were to come back to Switch, she couldn’t help it. She knew she wanted to be with this stupid man, that’s all there was to it…

 

Switch felt heart broken. He knew for a certain fact, that a huge event must have occurred for her to do what she had done.

Honestly, he was very thankful to his son. He saw it himself, the change she had from being by herself, with the huge murderous aura, to being normal upon seeing their son.

He also knew that he wouldn’t stop her if she were to take their son and leave again. But this time, he was going to go with her. Wherever she went, he would just follow her. She could cry on his shoulder anytime.

Feeling like he’s become complete for the first time in years, he continued to rock his family.

Switch looked after his son and Anonym when they had both fallen asleep. He had slowly placed his son in a small cot, that had materialised, and picked up his beloved girl, to place her on a bed, not far away.

Laying with her in his arms, he fell asleep as well.

 

 

Waking the next day, Anonym saw Switch right beside her. She hadn’t let her dreams become her thoughts for so long, that she put her hand on his face to see if he was even real.

After a few seconds, she found that his hand went to cover hers and he opened his eyes, “I never told you something.”

Not showing much emotion on her face, she just continued to stare at him.

Switch kissed her hand, still looking at her, “I love you, Anonym.”

Anonym looked away, let out a small breath and then swallowed. She bit her lips then looked back at him.

Switch smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. “Stay, I’ll take my son with me to the palace. Have some rest.”

He honestly thought that giving her some space was what she wanted, but she held his hand tighter, even hurting him.

As he had started to get up, he now stopped, and looked back at her.

Laying back down again, he grabbed her and pulled her closer towards him.

Maybe I’m the strong one at the moment, he thought.

 

***

 

Switch had fallen asleep again, Anonym ended up getting up. She rushed to the little man, seeing that he was awake. Giving the boy a hug, she nodded. In her trance of hatred, she had forgotten some things. Even though she may die and hate that old man every single time…It still didn’t stop her for living for what she has now. In this present point in time, she did want something, if she denied herself of that…

She was always someone that didn’t want to waste her time, yet, for three years she didn’t have this warmth in her heart that made her feel like it was okay to just breath. That even though she had gone through hell, there was something that still mattered to her. Hatred is an emotion, a feeling. Switch and her son were two people that seemed to be a part of her, people that she wanted in her life, in her existence. For her existence to mean anything, it only meant something while she was with her family, Switch…And their son. If she didn’t have an existence, then what was she fighting for!?

Not questioning it further, she took the her little man to meet Presley.

4