Chapter 15 ** Cooperation **
70 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A roar sounded from the large dragon and the smaller black dragons pulled their necks back and then breathed out fire upon the magic officers, who had no time to even yell out in pain.

Switch watched as a snort was heard from the large dragon and then the smaller black dragons flew away.

Walking up to the larger dragon, Switch finally saw that it seemed to be bleeding...Before he could investigate further, it disappeared and Anonym was back to her normal sixteen-year-old girl body.

The first thing she did was cough a mouth full of blood and started to fall to the ground.

"Anonym!" Switch teleported to her and stopped her from falling all the way. "Anonym!"

She looked at him, and smiled, "Hey...Sorry I'm...Late."

Her words were weak, making him panic even more. But what made him officially scared silly, was that he couldn't heal her!

"I...Do it." Was all she said, before she fell unconscious.

Not wasting any time, Switch teleported them back to the cave and he put her down on the bed, trying many more times to heal her, but it never worked...

"Dammit!"

 

***

 

After two days, Anonym woke up and Switch could barely contain himself, "You are...Badly hurt!"

Anonym wanted to laugh, but it hurt too much, "Mmm, I'll...Do it now."

Focusing entirely on her recuperation, she didn't hear Switch ask what had happened. Actually, Anonym had been officially scared for the first time in a very long time...Even if she had heard him, she wasn't ready to tell him how much of a failure she had been, for having gotten this hurt!

Having spent a lot of time already pacing backwards and forwards, Switch continued it anyway, as he waited impatiently for Anonym to heal.

Even being with Alex hadn't stopped him from worrying endlessly about Anonym, while she had been sleeping all this time.

Why does she always get into so much trouble!?

 

Because Anonym was so weak, she took a longer time to get her body back to be a hundred percent. She had broken bones, flesh taken off her, even her foot had been cooked for a brief period of time! She had to use both types of arts to get herself back to normal again, because the art of Rejuvenation wouldn't completely remove the burn...

What was even worse, was that if she had waited another day, she would have died!

Anger interrupted her healing process, which in turn, made it longer to be completed.

Healing herself took an entire day, that was how damaged she had been...

Switch hadn't been able to tell at all, but what he did know was that she had spent at least half an hour fixing her hand, when she had hit the mountain. When she had been slashed across her stomach by the General, she had also been healing herself for nearly up to an hour…If she spent a full day...

Unable to wait any longer, Switch shook her body, "Speak to me!"

Anonym opened her eyes, rage flowing through them. He honestly thought she was mad at him, so he stepped away from her, "Sorry."

Looking away from him, she breathed out and said, "I'm almost done, one more hour."

Her voice was conflicted, she was so angry that she hadn't exacted all her revenge! She wanted to do more!

Closing her eyes, she finished healing for another hour...

 

Switch, seeing an end in sight to her healing, he could calm down. The rage in her eyes also helped him, as he went down to play with Alex. It had been obvious to him now that she wasn’t pale and bleeding anymore…

When an hour was up, Switch came back to Anonym, to see her in the pool of water, that Switch put there for them to use.

She didn't look like herself at all, normally she would play with the water, but this time...What had happened!?

Taking his clothes off, he got in. Finding courage, he went to her and started to wash her.

He thought that he was pushing the line already, so when she said, "I thought you wanted to know what happened."

He was taken by surprise!

"Of course, I want to know! But...Are you willing to tell me?" Switch asked, gloomily.

"Mmm, after you left, it seemed like someone had seen me change into a dragon. They got more people and came after me. If I had gone back to the black dragons, I would have been fine. But...After you left, I didn't feel like doing anything! So...I had spent a couple of hours sitting there already waiting for you, trying to figure out what I did wrong. Even if I did finally figure out what I did wrong, then I tried to figure out how to fix it...You really..."

Anonym sighed, even though she had just gone through a dramatising episode, she easily could remember his face and what he said!

Switch didn't say anything, secretly he was glad that she was thinking about stuff like that. He continued to wash her body and stay quiet, giving her body small kisses every now and then.

"It was witches! Those damned, blasted witches! I've never been so...I used everything I had! You know what saved me?"

Anonym looked at Switch behind her.

Switch wondered, even black dragons hadn't been a problem for her, how was this even possible!?

"Soul Scribing! Soul Scribing was the only thing left! If I went Invisible, they spoke ludicrous words, that made me visible again! Then they did the same to my invisible pushes! If I Shapeshifted, they spoke more ludicrous words to stop me from doing it! I even tried to turn myself into grass, and turn grass into me to run away! I laid down traps for them but after one of them got trapped, they said even more ludicrous words!”

Anonym clenched her hands in rage and her eyes were dancing in flames, “There was like fifteen of the bastards, two were cutting skin off me and then another put my foot in a pot! They gathered my blood, hardly any of it went on the ground! How disgusting! My...My beautiful sword! They took it, even though they can't use it, they took it! Stingy, nasty, bullies!"

Taking in her words, Switch was really surprised. Fifteen witches! Fifteen! Unbelievable!

"Once I used the art of Soul Scribing, I was able to get away from them, so I shapeshifted into the big dragon. Seeing that when I used invisibility as a dragon, I noticed I became smaller, so I didn’t use it. I called my pets and we destroyed the place! Oh yeah! We killed the whole area, big flames of fury! Black ash! Those bastard witches, they got hell! But, I wasn't able to run around looking for them, I knew I was meeting you at some stage and I felt really weak. Then I saw you in trouble...Dam, what a day! Bastard witches!"

Switch was speechless, he couldn't believe it! The Elders, with quite a few dozens of magic officers and the magical army, would have lots of trouble with fifteen witches!

Sighing in relief, Switch put his arms around her and kissed her shoulder, "I’m glad that you’re safe."

Anonym turned around, now facing Switch and put her hands around his neck, cuddling into him.

She wasn't a hugger...But...This was a hug!

A smile formed on Switch's face, as he hugged her back.

 

***

 

A few days went passed in an easier way, as Anonym stayed in the cave. Switch saw that she was taking things harshly, because after that hug, she had gone into some kind of daze. He really wanted to talk to her about the magical officers that had been after her, he was also starting to think that they should do as she originally planned with the black dragons now. Finding safety for them all, was high on his list of things to do, and now that they were being targeted, he couldn’t help but think that perhaps they should take the chance with the black dragons…

It was also nearly time for Alex to turn three!

Switch, could only think that if they were quick enough, it wouldn’t matter. They should be able to stay out of trouble. As Anonym continued to be quiet, Switch even thought that perhaps they should teleport back to Roneglaise for now. Magic finders are most likely out there looking for them and it would only be a matter of time!

Just a few more days and they could possibly move on!

With his ideas, Switch was conflicted on what to do…

Still filled with a bit of anger, Anonym wanted to get more revenge, but that fight had really made her lose a little bit of her courage...

She spent much of a day thinking about it, and it had depressed her enough to stay upset the second day. The third day, she was not in the mood to care, so she hadn't really had much of a chance to act her revenge out, even if she got her full courage back!

Knowing that her soul was now soul scribed with an anti magic block, she felt better but, it was a huge loss!

All this time, she had been crazily getting stronger to beat the old man, and here, she was having trouble with fifteen people! She was stronger then what she had been before, when fighting the guards in the Rain Clan, but this was even less people!

Clenching her hands, she breathed in her frustration of knowing that she was still not strong enough!

Through her thoughts, she was distracted, so she didn't think or realise that she may have felt this way for a reason...

Having found she had her monthly cycle that night, Anonym sighed. It wasn't a good week at all!

 

 

After the third day, Switch took the chance to bring up the topic that they leave the cave.

Anonym asked him why, so Switch had to tell her that the magical officers that will come and find them.

"Uh? Magical officers?" She asked.

Switch sighed, "There is a certain magic that at least one of them will possess where it will be able to find us here. If we don't leave here, they will come with a large amount of force to capture you...And me. And once they find Alex, no doubt they will take him as well."

Taking a more serious approach to this, Anonym looked at him, "So, now, you want to go to the black dragon's den? Now?"

Breathing in, knowing he had said no earlier, he tried to smile back at her, "If you are certain they will obey you, I trust you. It would be safer then here."

Smiling like she had a victory, Anonym walked up to him and looked at him innocently, "So you agree with this little girl now?"

Only being able to let her have this win, he sighed again, "Yes."

But secretly, she seemed to have come out of her daze and he was happy.

Taking some of his clothes near his chest, she was silent for a moment, making Switch a little scared.

Opening up that area near his chest, she put her finger down his flesh and then stepped away, "Then you will make it up to this little girl. Yes?"

He was scared, but why was he scared? What would she make him do!?

"You and I will fly there." Anonym stated, watching his face intently.

Switch understood now, his punishment was to have him fly...Upon this realisation, he already started to go pale.

His silence made it harder to know what he might do, was he going to accept?

Unable to say either no or yes, the silence dragged on...

"There is a reason for this, if the black dragons see that you, Alex and Presley arrive and even are on top of me, they will accept you easier. There really isn't any other way..."

She was sort of telling the truth, she knew it would help...But she was also sure she would just make it clear to the dragons that they weren’t to be harmed, if he didn't do this. Continuing to test Switch, she continued, "But..."

He interrupted her, "Fine, I'll do it!"

Anonym showed very little on the outside, but inside of her head, she was laughing, clapping and jumping up and down. "Mmm."

Since they had finally made a decision, they started to organise to leave the cave.

 

"I...I..." Some magical officer came stumbling forward as they left the cave. It was really quite a predicament for them. They had been told to stand guard, while waiting for others to come. He was alone and scared witless, because he knew of this man Switch, who killed many Elders, and that of this girl, being able to live through a fight with fifteen witches.

Not only that, the dragon next to them, frightened him more, as he had been told that she could turn into one that was so big, that the black dragons of Enoor were no longer that scary…

Both male and female stared at this lone magical officer, in a different way. He noticed the female looked absolutely happy to see him and the male was very unhappy.

Blinking, the magical officer fought back a tiny laugh. These two people were quite funny.

"I have been told to stay here and wait for others to arrive. Please don't go anywhere." The magical officers voice was small, he knew very well that he couldn't hold them back at all, there was no way!

"We'll take him with." Anonym said, then she transformed.

A really strange scream exited from the magical officer’s mouth and he felt like his legs were going soft.

Switch saw him fall to the floor and didn't want to do as he was told. Already feeling very anxious about having to fly, now he was already given another demand!

"I'll teleport him." Switch said, looking away from Anonym. It was a weak excuse to get out of flying with her, but he really wanted to give it a shot.

A huge dragon mouth went very close to him, he could hear it breath, as he had his head away from it.

Closing his eyes, he still didn't turn around...

A snort went into his ears and a small amount of dragon mucus landed on his clothes and hair.

Switch still didn't move, flying is a hell of a lot worse than getting mucus on him. But...Anonym didn't move, and snorted again.

A small fire ball had come this time and burnt his hair!

"Hey! Stop it!" He yelled, turning back to her. He liked his hair!

The dragon let out a strange sound as it opened it mouth. Was it...Laughing?

"Stop it! I will teleport, you can fly!"

The dragon stopped making noise, then nudged Switch with its head and he went on top of the dragon’s nose. "Hey!"

Not giving Switch a chance to get off, Anonym grabbed the magical officer with one claw and Alex with the other, and started to spread its wings.

Letting out a small roar, Presley started to fly as well and landed on top of the monstrous, black dragon.

Switch had lost it, his eyes were closed, his hands held onto the dragon like it was his last lifeline. He knew now that she wasn't going to let him go, if he teleported, she would just go pick him up again.

There was no other answer to him, other than to deal with his fear!

His face started to pale as he could feel them flying through the air and he held on so tight that his knuckles were going white.

Putting his face down to the hardened skin of the huge, black dragon, he tried not to think about where he was...

 

***

 

Anonym got lost, she had been teleported from their cave earlier, so she had no idea in which direction she had to go...

She hadn't purposefully taken her time, but she could tell that Switch was having a tough time just dealing with heights, so she didn't ask him.

If he had known that they would waste so much time because she didn't know where to go, he would have said something!

After half an hour, Switch couldn't handle it anymore and opened his eyes. By his knowledge, they should have been there by now! But there was no sight around that indicated they were coming close to the den of the black dragons!

A roar sounded and Presley asked, "Switch, which way?"

He wanted to cry, if she didn't know where she was going, why didn't she ask!?

Not able to take a hand away to point, he tried to keep his eyes opened, but that too, was so very difficult. "Land and I'll show you which direction!"

Anonym heard and landed, letting out a small roar. It seemed that she could not speak like a human, like Presley does, while in her dragon form.

Presley asked again, "Which way?"

Switch wanted to calm down first, his eyes might have been opened but his hands were still clenched around the dragon.

Still unable to give them a direction, Switch breathed in and out. He was getting really angry, right about now!

"Are you looking for the black dragons of Enoor? They are in that direction."

The magical officer pointed and Anonym got happy and the wings of the black dragon spread again to start flying.

"No! No! Anonym, put me down!" Switch already closed his eyes tightly and lowered down his body again.

 

When they had finally landed, the black dragons had all come out to show their loyalty.

Anonym was pretty happy that she had chosen pets that were pretty smart.

They all saw who had come with them and that they were obviously something their master owns as well.

Letting out a roar at them, Anonym saw them lower their heads more, she snorted before shapeshifting back to her human body.

The magical officer fell to the ground with a thud, absolutely terrified from seeing all these dragons, and Alex fell into Anonym's hands. Switch, who still hadn't yet opened his eyes, also fell to the floor in a mess. He even let out a yell, before he let his hands feel the ground...

Opening his eyes, he looked at the ground in relief. He laid down upon it and started to already relax. So scary!

Seeing him like this made Anonym sigh and grunt. Quickly, she healed his hair and walked away from the embarrassing loser!

Walking up to a black dragon, Anonym lifted a hand and pat it. She looked at Alex, who was blinking his toddler eyes at the big object in front of him, "Dragon."

"Mmm." Said Anonym and she saw that the dragon put his nose closer to Alex.

"Dragon." Alex repeated and touched the dragon with his tiny hands.

The magic officer saw this with wide eyes and looked all around to find that nothing bad was happening. Was it that they weren't going to get eaten?

Not moving an inch, nor saying anything, he continued to watch the woman with the child.

Switch hadn't heard the interaction at all, he was still trying to feel safe again. He continued to lay on the ground and breath in and out, feeling like he'd just overcome a huge obstacle…

A little child's giggling became the melting of the ice between them and Alex was put on the ground and running around the dragons.

Anonym watched on, she knew it was risky, but if she didn't do this now...

Luckily, as the dragon's turned their heads to her, they saw her prying eyes and they never ventured to do anything that would hold enmity.

If they had been people, they would be doting upon this child like a Prince, but they are dragons...So they could only make sure that he wouldn't fall.

The smallest dragon came up to the boy and spread its wings, while letting out a small dragon roar. In that moment, quite a few beings there held their breath...

But what happened was a giggle and a childish human roar, before the child ran up to the dragon and cuddled it.

A grievance roar was heard from the younger dragon and it looked upon their parents and elder dragons...

Anonym walked up to it and pulled its head towards her instead, "Play nice!"

When Switch finally was able to stand up, he saw this and stopped.

His woman was right in front of a dragon and telling it what to do...Was this a clever idea?

But nothing happened, the little dragon found that it too was now very loyal to her. It hadn't particularly been stupid, it was this little chubby thing that he had something against, not the new master.

Letting out a small roar and looking at the little chubby thing, he put down his wings and head.

Switch watched as Anonym let the dragon go and walked up to her. "Where do you want to set up our place?"

It wasn't like what they were used to, the black dragons of Enoor had a den, but it was in the open. It could classify as a mountain maze of some sort, but Switch would still prefer to be in a cave.

Anonym thought the same thing and said, "Make a cave big enough for all of us. Can you do that?"

Switch had never made one that big...

"Okay, make two." She said, seeing his eyes becoming unsure.

Nodding, Switch did just that.

What amazed the black dragons, was that there was treasure inside, so they had no problems moving from one place to another.

With Anonym being someone who likes treasure herself, she wanted Switch to give each dragon some treasure.

Doing as he was told, he found that the dragons bowed to him too, as he walked out of their cave...

 

The magical officer was now being stared at by Anonym.

Feeling like he should say something, he said, "How...Did you make the black dragons..."

Anonym didn't answer him, instead, she sat down on a chair, that had been created before Switch left, and crossed her arms and legs.

With her being so quiet, the magic officer really started to panic...What did she want?

Changing her look, Anonym looked at him sideways, with curious eyes. To a certain degree, she was playing with this man, but she wasn't able to hold her curiosity back anymore and she finally said, "Show me what your magic can do."

This was it, she had only wanted to know what he could do...

"Uh?" The magical officer said, quite a bit baffled.

Shrugging, Anonym said, "I just wanna know what you can do."

Blinking, the magical officer wondered if this was a trick. Looking around, he didn't see Switch and only saw a little boy eating, not far from his beloved mother.

"Do you have hearing problems?" Anonym asked. She was really considering that being the problem and upon seeing her like this, the magical officer bent down in front of her.

"No, I am just a magical officer, I am unable to comprehend what is going on."

"Show me your magic!" Seeing that he had no hearing problems, just made her more impatient!

The magic officer clearly was starting to tremble, but he put his hands out to show magic swirling around, then a small portion of it went towards Alex.

Seeing this happen, made Anonym’s eyes sparkle! The magic wasn’t an object…It was…Something else that sparkles. And it looked very pretty! She had a strange sensation go through her, she wanted to make it hers and put it with the rest of her treasure!

"Ah! Switch said there was a magic finder. That was you?" Seeing what the magic did, made her start to ponder if she should soul scribe her son as well.

"Yes, this...This magic..."

Anonym interrupted him, "Tell me, why are you all after me?"

Seeing her so relaxed, made the magical officer start to wonder if she was at all scared, "They said...That they want you because you are powerful..."

Rolling her eyes, she said, "So!? Of course, I'm powerful! But what gives them the right to take me by force? Do they all want to die?"

The magic officer wanted to immediately say no to her...But the strange thing was, she honestly was asking him if they wanted to die, was killing them what she would do if they took her by force? "That...I was just told to find you!"

Sighing, Anonym scratched her head, "Mmm. Your magic isn't that great...I should just kill you."

Feeling his heart stop, the magical officer slowly used his legs to get a bit closer to her, "Please...Please save me! I can do something else, I'm not useless! Please!"

He was absolutely frightened! She didn't care at all about the wizards and it looked like she didn't see how convenient he could be! And…He didn’t understand how he wasn’t able to see her magic either!

Having been picked up by her and now put to death…Mercy please!

"Then show me then! Didn't I ask you to show me! Why are you holding back!? Strange people here on this planet!"

Anonym was still impatient, didn't she say before, for him to show her?

Breathing out a breath in anger, she grimaced, as she continued to watch the magic officer.

4