Chapter 3: Literal Children
200 8 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmmm
This Bakugo is still a child, complete with the innocence that comes with it… I wonder if I should direct him in a bett- nah! Besides, I can’t do that just yet otherwise Deku will never get all might’s attention, after that I can basically do whatever, not like the enemies come from another planet or anything…

at least I hope not.

So what does that mean for right now? It just means I just have to be an extra, someone who they’ll forget because they were just another kid.

With that in mind, it seems my father has finished talking with the teacher and has started leaving, without a goodbye or anything? Damn…

Anyways, it’s seems like I’ll have to speak to the teacher now as that’s how thing usually go.

I overheard a bit from their conversation and it seems I’m actually around three.

The teacher introduces me as a new student, and calls on me to introduce myself… I just realized I still don’t have a name… I’ll just say something that doesn’t have a name involved

“Hello, It’s nice to meet you all.”

That… was awkward, but it doesn’t seem to matter as the teacher doesn’t try and press anything further, so I just head to the emptiest space on the floor… which is near Izuku Midoriya… the chatter box… and here he comes interrupting my tho- “Hi!’ “…hey” “I’m Midoriya, who are you?” This boy is a ball of light, if the sun was bright, this guy is positively glowing. “Hey Deku, talkin’ to the new kid?” “Yeah!” “Well, whatever, I’m Bakugo and I’m the greatest!” Kids. But more importantly, a narcissist is easy to get rambling. “You’re the greatest? Then can you do more pushups then me?” “You won’t stand a chance!” heheh, perfect, I’ll lose when Bakugo seems to be starting to tire out while everyone forgets I haven’t named myself in the meantime. “Bet.” Better hop to it! We start facing eachother while doing pushups, and my 3 it seems Bakugo is starting to sweat… well, time for me to collapse dramatically I guess…

“I can’t go on…. ugh”

I’m just gonna lie here for a bit while he gloats over his ‘victory’.

This is actually pretty comfy. Well, time to slowly get back into a sitting position and assume the role of an extra.

It’s been a year and Bakugo has gotten his quirk, and along with that, an inflated ego, which is good for me since now he pays even less attention to ‘extras’ I haven’t been going on Bakugo bad boy patrols(TM) so Deku hasn’t gotten any chance to interact outside of school, and those are all basic stuff. On another note, I’ve tried using my quirk after Bakugo got his, but no luck so far.

Another year has passed, and not much has changed, I’ve been keeping up my training so I’m a little stronger than the average 1st grader now.

In other news, I think I might have a quirk! I don’t know what it does yet, but while I was trying to use it, I got a lot more worn out more than I should’ve, which indicates something is consuming my energy, but I have no idea what yet. Though judging by the fact I can’t see it doing anything might mean it’s like a psychic power or something!

I'm going to be just using the standard font from now on, if you want me to change it, please tell me

4