Chapter 4: School Time
185 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

… it’s been 10 years, and we’ve been in the same school building the first episode started in, I only recognize it from the weak attempt at a water fountain out front. Classes have been… normal, I’m not really familiar with history or Japanese writing, but otherwise I’m good.

Especially PE, I flipping rock that, I haven’t slacked off on my training one bit, I’d actually consider myself ripped if anything, not exactly bulging with muscles, but they’re not hard to see either.
Think Midoriya right after his garbage yard training. I haven’t done as much, but I’ve been doing it for a long time, and without workout equipment or anything.

Not even a fridge to pull!

Either way, I think if I can pull through, I can probably qualify for the hero exams!

On the downside… I still haven’t figured out what my quirk can do, I’ve been training it a little when I have some spare time, but I have no idea what it’s actually doing besides drain me of energy.

So that’s not fun.

But on the other hand, at least I have a quirk, which means I’m not completely stuck to quirklessness if I can figure out what it does, which I hope UA can help with, otherwise I’ll just have to be a gadget hero or something… that doesn’t sound all that bad…

Anyway, nothing has changed from the main story really, Bakugo is still a shithead, and Midoriya is still a weakling who doesn’t train.

Like seriously, if you wanna be a hero, and you know you don’t have a quirk, why wouldn’t you try training to make up for it? It’s not like you don’t have the time. Besides, it doesn’t hurt to be at least fit in general, makes walking to school easier if you can just jog.

But whatever, that’s his business.

It’s finally time to graduate from this school, which means ‘that’ should be happening soon, and by that, I mean Bakugo’s roast of the entire class, and Midoriya’s book getting exploded, Luckily I don’t need to announce that I’m going to UA, I personally don’t want to get on Bakugo’s bad side right now.

I’ve already sent my letter to UA, so now it’s just a matter of waiting for the entrance exam.
But if you think I’m going to slack off, you’re wrong! I finally have no school and I’m gonna use that to train to the max!

… Though I think I might have to rely on help points to pass…

4