Chapter 6.1 + (note)
91 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: GORE

THIS IS AN EXTRA.


The sky was dark, it was a sign that it was night.  The full moon displayed itself above together with a thousand stars, beautiful, indeed it was. 

On a place where disaster was present, a boy with orange hair was busy finding food in the garbage.  

The boy had great features, if he grew, he would be a handsome man, it was a pity, that this boy was a homeless orphan. 

After many garbage cans, he has not found even a piece of bread. His small petite hands rubs his flat and growling stomach and could only pout. 

Growl~

He has been starving for a day already, his strength was slowly depleting, if this goes on, he would collapse and pass away. 

Just as he was returning to his post, an old man who was also homeless called out for him. 

"Boy.." 

The boy turned his head and looked at the old man confusely. The old man took out a half eaten bread from his back and gave it to the boy, the boy received it, and he smiled. 

"Thank. you." 

The boy thanked the old man and ate the bread slowly, he was slowly filling his stomach and tears began to shower in his eyes.

"Good..." 

The old man nodded and watched the boy walk away. Such a young child, who on earth was a beast for throwing him away..

The boy returned to his post and cautiously opened up his cardboard bed. A second later, a woman dressed in luxurious clothes ran to him with tears in her eyes. 

She had pink hair that was up to her shoulder, slight wavy and curly. Her eyes were blue that was like the sky in the day, the tears had moisten her eyes which made it look like it was glittering.

"My son...I finally found you!" 

The woman hugged the boy tightly as her eyes began to redden again. The woman called the boy as her child, the boy who had not felt this warmth before, believed the woman as his mother. Since he was young, he never thought about asking his mother why he thrown out, the only thoughts inside his mind where happiness on finally seeing his mom and having one, briefly it was "my mom". 

Calling her mom continuesly, the woman showed impatience.  She then quickly took the boy out from his cardboard bed and told him, "Come with mom. Mom will never leave you again. And your name is ***, while Mom's name is Olivia." 

The boy named *** nodded and smiled on his mother's words. He followed Olivia obediently and did not ask more questions. 

The old man saw the boy and the woman together, he rushed towards them and asked the woman angrily, "Who are you! Where are you taking the young boy! Your a kidnapper, aren't you!" 

Olivia stopped in her tracks and quickly answered, "I'm not a kidnapper. I'm retrieving my son back. What does this have to do with you?" 

"You..." 

The old man couldn't talk back anymore. He glanced at the boy and the boy who received the gaze, answered, "My Mom." 

He was tugging the woman's clothes gently and then pointed at the old man, he added, "Grandpa. Kind. Bread gave. Mom. Grandpa." 

Olivia furrowed her brows and gave a smile. 

She then told the old man, "Sorry, but we're in a hurry." 

Wanting to speak more, the old man reluctantly let go of the two. He wondered, why did she appear suddenly and get the young boy back? Why wouldn't she tell him the reason why the boy was thrown out? Judging from the way she dresses herself, she's rich but why did she have to leave her son behind?

But because the woman walked alot faster, the old man gave up and returned to his post. 

The two arrived near the streets and were out from the alley. They stepped a meter from the sidewalks and were now in the street when suddenly, someone called which startled the woman. 

"Remain here, I'll answer the call first." She told the boy and returned to the alley. 

The boy remained in that place, not knowing, that this was a mistake. 

Rubble.

The boy felt a sudden suffocating atmosphere, he heard some little buzz of a car's horn but he never thought of it as more. 

By coincidence, the woman returned but her movements were too slow. 

Beep! 

The boy stared at the woman in confusion when he saw her mother's eyes widened. He turned his head a little and saw a speeding car aiming at him. 

Splash.

The dark alley was covered in bright red blood. The car crashed into a post a meter away from the place where the boy has stood. 

Drip. 

Blood scattered everywhere. There was also a silent cry that came from the back of the car. 

Thinking *** must be safe, but...

AH!

But the boy, he was ran over. 

A disturbing scene unfolded infront of Olivia which made her nauseous. Her gaze was complicated, there was fear, terror, worry, anxiousness. 

But..

There was not even a hint of sadness. 

She remained on the ground, her hands covering her mouth. She snapped out from her fear and quickly ran to the boy. 

She slowly let her hand under the boy's neck, slowly lifting him up. 

The boy was cold, his orange hair was dyed red. His face was pale and his limbs went numb. His lower half.... It was deeply damaged. A large scar was located near his stomach which a part of his organs were visible. 

Slowly picking up strength, *** raises his small hand and touched Olivia's face, smearing blood in it. 

"Mom..." 

He spoke as his vision slowly weakened. 

The old man heard the sudden crash and quickly ran out from his post, his eyes widened and his pupils trembled.

"Call the ambulance, quickly!" 

The old man shouted as he ran to ***. 

Olivia remained quiet for a while before moving her head up. She stared at the driver with malice.

The driver, was in terror. He never thought that he would crash into the boy, no in more sense, why didn't the boy move? Why was the boy standing there? It was not his fault, right? It can't be...

Olivia stood up and took her purse that was on her shoulder. She quickly hit the driver with it aggressively. 

"You! You! How dare you!" 

She cried as she kept on hitting the man. 

Facing the violence, the driver took both of his hands and shielded his face, his hands were especially trembling because of the sharp edges of the purse. 

"I didn't mean to! The boy was standing on the street where there was no light at all. I didn't see him since I was having trouble with the breaks. I'm really sorry!" 

The driver apologized until tears appeared on the corner of his eyes. 

"SORRY YOUR A*S! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ANGER HE WILL SHOW IF HE FINDS OUT HIS SON IS DEAD?! DO YOU KNOW? YOU DON'T, RIGHT!? SO SHUT THE F**K UP!" 

The old man stared at *** and then glanced briefly at Olivia. 

"SHUT UP WOMAN! HURRY UP AND CALL THE AMBULANCE! YOUR SON'S BREATHING IS FADING!" 

He screamed at Olivia angrily. 

Olivia then shut her mouth and hurried calling the ambulance but before she could, a phone call suddenly interrupted her again. 

It was an unknown number but this was familiar to Olivia. She cleared her throat and then accepted the call. 

"Hello?" 

Olivia asked. 

"Where is my son?" 

The voice was deep and carries an air of dominance but there was also elegance. It might seem cold to others but to Olivia, there was anger in it. 

"We're almost there." 

Olivia lied as cold sweat began to fall on her head. 

Silence...

There was silence from the other side. The man didn't reply but also didn't hang up. 

"Hello?" 

Olivia again asked. 

"..." 

Still no response.

She thought that the call had end so she went to press the end call button, but before she could, the voice then spoke; 

"How dare you." 

Olivia's eyes widened as she let go of the phone. Her heart beat faster as she then stared blankly at the air. 

She couldn't hear the angry shout of the old man anymore, she couldnt hear the cries of the driver anymore, everything became quiet, something she always feared. 

Thump. 

A black car and two black vans suddenly appeared out of no where and a Tall man came out from the black car. 

He had hair that was ginger in color, his gaze was sharp and his nose was slightly pointed. His eyes were feiry red and where burning with anger. 

He looked around and his gaze stopped at *** whose breath was weakening. 

Forgetting his image, he ran towards the boy and embraced him in his suit. Not caring if the blood would spill on his clothes. Despite looking cold, he was still human and had emotions. 

His eyes reddened as he forced himself not to cry, he had indeed pushed back the urge to cry but his hands were trembling as he held his son on his arms.

Behind him, there were some doctors that quickly took out a stretcher. 

The man looked at the boy with sadness and worry, much more different than what Olivia presented. 

He then raised *** up and placed him in the stretcher. There were also scientist accompanying him which quickly went to the boy to examine him and do their best for the child to survive. 

The old man stared at the man who appeared and asked, "Are you.." 

"I'm his father." 

The man replied. 

Hearing this, the old man stood up and kneeled below the man. 

"Then sir...Please punish your wife! She didn't show any worry towards the child and left him alone 'till now.Please......" 

"Rise." 

The man ordered the old man.

"And she is not my wife. Who would like a woman who had poisoned her own sister and threw her nephew away. She disgust me so much." 

He then glanced at Olivia who was deeply rooted to the ground. 

"Did you think I'll never know? My wife is perfectly healthy now and we'll remake our family, but how could you do this to my son! How dare you!" 

The man speeded up his pace and held Olivia in the neck. Olivia cried, she didn't want to die. 

"Hicc...Sebas...No...Dont kill me...I didn't do it on porpuse....please.." 

Even with the pleading, Sebas didn't retrieve his hand back. Instead , he gave more force to it. 

Crack. 

The woman rolled her eyes over as she died due to strangling. Sebas then glanced at the driver and waved his hands, four guards in black soon appeared and he told them to deal with him. 

As for the old man, he called someone to take care of him. He then quickly ran to the van where his son was and left the old man behind.  

Watching the broad back, the old man felt gratitude and fear. But he didn't bother to explain his feelings as he sighed silently.

...

I've been not updating lately. I'm really sorry about that. To the rest of my other novels, maybe soon, the new chapters would be updated. Anyways, this is a chapter who is separated to two parts. This is about a part of a memory or past of ***. Even though I hidden his name, you could still guess. This is an EXTRA afterall. And also, the reason for my slow updating is that I'm busy reading some novels which let's me gain more knowledge about writing and making art. I'm an artist after all :) hehehe. Totally suck at Gore here.  

2