Drown
834 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half the capital could see the bright lights emanating from the throne room as the feast for Marcus' return was just beginning.

The two long tables, once empty, were now adorned with both people and endless amounts of nourishment. Every kind of meat, vegetable, fruit, drink, and any other delicacy one could imagine were piled three layers high, despite the tables’ size. Nobles and fellow knights grouped by fraternity lined the tables, raising glasses every time Marcus’ name was spoken, accounting for his old battles in service of Underhill.

Some loitered about the hall while the king and Marcus sat at the end of one of the great tables, going over what had transpired during his two-year journey. Music and the smell of food filled the air, and you had to shout to be heard by the person next to you.

And shout Marcus did, greatly enjoying being back within the confines of his home kingdom. Old friends circled the man, who was constantly standing and sitting every time an old battle buddy wanted to wrap arms with him. Even the guard from the city gates earlier that day made an appearance, wanting to revel with the knight and have him retell the tale of gutting the Sunborng king. His name was shouted loud enough the gods likely heard it as his story wrapped up.

Throughout the night he would tell Trinas of new adventures he had experienced during his two-year journey. The king drank every word of the knight’s stories, from how he travelled across the continent, having run-ins with bandits and monsters while he searched for his goal. Countless stories of chasing down tales and whispers to the edge of the world, hoping just one of them would bear fruit. Trinas was seeking for a break within the knight’s tale, so that he may pine about the lovely woman who had returned alongside him.

 

Marcus was just beginning another story when the hall fell deathly quiet. He took note that everyone in the throne room was looking at the same place. Marcus looked as well and was stunned.

Zenna was just coming into the throne room, clad in the dress Sienna had procured. This garb, rather than hiding her immense bust, accentuated it. Its perkiness was apparent even without a bra, their shape apparent as the dress pulled tightly around the orbs. Her narrow waist sacrificed some of its fabric and donated it to her flaring hips, pulling the dress tight around her. Marcus could tell the dress was artificially supported in a circle stemming from the belt, as he knew there were a few things hidden underneath.

Upon studying her face, people’s hearts melted. Light blush was applied across her pale cheeks, and her lips were adorned with a wine-red gloss. Her fiery red eyes were further accentuated by dark eyeliner surrounding them, as if her the flames within them casted shadows. Her blue hair, once loose and frazzled, shone brighter than ever, almost glimmering like water under the setting light of the sun. It was twirled into spirals, hanging from her bangs down across the sides of her face, giving it a narrow appearance. Around back, it flowed more loosely, but was still done-up, curled and spun lightly to appear like leaves waving in the wind.

In short, she was beyond stunning and had the attention of the entire hall.

Why did you have to do this, Sienna? Now everyone is looking at me!

Zenna kept a neutral expression and swallowed her fear, and only looked straight ahead towards Marcus, not allowing him to look away for any reason. People around her kept silent, their eyes not drifting off her - especially as she passed, as her entire form was studied and dissected every time she took a step. They parted ways as she walked through the crowd. The king, seeing Zenna approaching, languished his seat at the very end of the table, pulling it out for her to sit in.

Taking her seat, Zenna could feel the fabric groan around her unique form, but she breathed a sigh of relief as she was finally able to sit among someone she knew.

“My lady,” began the king, suddenly breaking the silence, “you truly are a blessing upon my city. Please, let me know if there is anything you may need,” he nodded slightly as they met eyes, and then Trinas returned to his wife and his throne to overlook the feast. Speech began to fill the room again, but glances were still stolen in the elf’s direction every so often.

 

The elf could feel these dozens, if not hundreds of pairs of eyeballs studying her intently as she shrank in her seat under their weight. Unused to the treatment, Zenna sat in silence, looking straight down into her bust and noticing the dress' seams screaming as they held on. Marcus cleared his throat, and she looked up to meet him. She noticed his hair was significantly shorter than earlier that day, as was his beard. Both crops of hair received significant treatment in the hours between meeting the king and now. Zenna thought he was a handsome man, even though he was old enough to be her father.

“I knew that dress would look fantastic on you,” the knight said calmly.

“Oh, that's right… the maid mentioned you had something to do with this…?” she asked, and he nodded yes.

"I see you washed your hair out a bit. It's beautiful. I had no idea it was so bright…"

The blush on Zenna's face became more prominent as blood lent its hue to the make-up, "o-oh… thank you. I haven't seen it's normal color in months, either. Sienna was wonderful when it came to cleaning me. I see someone fixed you up also, Marcus?"

He nodded, confirming her suspicion, "Zenna, this is my wife, Nya. I had sent for her when I unpacked in my room, and she came from our home on the outskirts of town to greet us.”

Marcus motioned directly across the table, Zenna only now noticing the woman who sat to her right.

 She was a woman who stood above Zenna’s height, but was about Marcus’s age. She was a thin woman with brown hair just beginning to grey and an aged but friendly face. Even as she was old enough to be Zenna's mother, she was attractive. But at one time she was a beautiful woman, certainly beautiful enough to grab a young knight’s attention.

“So, you are the one who will save us, huh?” asked the woman quizzically and sarcastically. One eyebrow was raised up high while its accompanying lip followed suit.

“Well…” Zenna gave a weak smile and nodded her head, hoping the woman would not ask further questions.

“I am not forcing her through anything,” said Marcus, coming to her rescue, “I found her, and I believe she is the one who can help us, but it is her choice. I told her she could leave if she chooses to do so."

“Is that so?" said Nya, looking around Zenna’s features, from her entrancing face to her gravity-defining bust.

 

"That is a wonderful dress Marcus - have you seen what is underneath it yet?"

 

Zenna's chest tightened, believing that Nya was accusing her and Marcus of committing adultery. She opened her mouth to defend herself, but Marcus interjected.

"I have, yes. I found her like that."

Nya was clearly not expecting him to answer in that way, so she froze for a moment. He raised an eyebrow at his wife, saying "I will tell you later. I am not proud of what I did the day I found Zenna, and wish to speak about it in private."

Nya nodded her head lightly, but then smiled back at the elf.

“Well, my husband did always know how to find the most beautiful women, and he certainly hasn’t lost his charm.” she looked over at him, hoping for a reaction.

But Marcus kept his calm, not even breaking a sweat. He would never betray his wife, and she knew it.

“N-no Ms. Nya, you have the wrong idea…”

Nya laughed, “my dear, I am playing with you! If Marcus truly believes you can help us, I will support his choice. And drop the 'Ms.' if you please, it makes me feel like an old woman."

"O-oh… I see… sorry Ms. Nya… N-Nya..."

"There is no need to apologize, my dear. I'm just delighted that Marcus found you - if it means that he was allowed to return home. Thank you for that."

“You are welcome…?”

“You have such a lovely voice… gods, everything about you is magnetic… I can’t stop looking at you. How do you get your hair to be that color?” Nya flicked her own locks, signifying how normal her coloring was compared to the elf’s.

“I have no idea… I was born with it being this color…”

“Bah… there’s no way. I’ve never even seen that color in my life… let alone on someone’s hair. Come on now, my dear – what’s your secret?”

“Really, it is natural… I’m sorry if you don’t believe me,” Zenna answered, feeling as if the strands of hair Nya spoke of were crawling across her scalp.

The woman smiled maliciously, as if readying herself to bite the elf’s head off, “I’ll find out your secret someday, elf. Now then…”

Nya reached her hand out to grasp Zenna's own, causing the elf to exclaim upon the woman's warm touch. Marcus' wife stood from her chair and leaned in closer to her face, to the point that they could feel each other's breaths.

"Gods… your eyes are your finest feature, Zenna… I'm enraptured by them… it's almost as if they're… speaking to me…"

The flaming eyes swirled as if pushed around by Nya's warm exhales on them. Looking deeper inside, she could hear them crackling. The fire took a shape she remembered exceptionally well - it looked just like the fire she and Marcus had at the center of their wedding ceremony, its light serving as the centerpiece for a massive concentrical dance around it. It also reminded Nya of what had happened later that evening, and how they were blessed with their first son Marcelli only months later.

Nya leaned closer until her forehead touched the elf's, lips only a hair's breadth apart. Zenna felt her heart rate jump in as her breathing slowed, affording Nya even more of her eyes as the pupils dilated. A heat washed over the skin of Marcus' wife and she exhaled harshly, pushing her lips even closer to Zenna's. Those around the table did a double take, believing the two women were sharing a kiss.

"And… w-what do my eyes say, Nya…?"

Nya drew breath to speak, but then suddenly leaned back into her seat.

"Just playing with you again, my dear!" she laughed a bit, a hand coming up to cover her mouth as she smiled coyly.

"Oh… s-sorry Nya… I thought…"

"Nya, please let the girl be - she is a frightful little thing," Marcus interrupted, "well… usually," he saw the elf glaring out of the corner of his eye.

"Little is right; Marcus tells me you are quite challenged when it comes to height," Nya laughed again, "but maybe if we feed you enough, you will grow some. I am sure you are hungry, here is a plate.”

“Oh, thank you…” Zenna was loudly interrupted as her stomach emitted a loud gurgling sound, clearly enticed by the mention of food. Someone standing a few feet away ceased speaking as he was interrupted. She was so focused on reaching the table and then became distracted by Nya, Zenna neglected to notice the ocean of food before her.

Her eyes went wide at the display of nourishment, stretching as far as she could see.  Hardly arm’s length away was a stuffed pig with a palate of cheeses beside it. Somewhere beyond that was a whole rack of lamb nearly dripping brown with sauces. What finally made her gasp was a cake a dozen feet away, its soft coating evident even from that distance. Her nose shifted up and down her face as scents fought each other to travel down her nostrils. Zenna became reminded of the marketplace they had passed by earlier that day, and how its scents lit a fuse of hunger in her belly.

 

F… food… so… m-much… smells… so…

 

Zenna stared like a zombie down the table, unable to focus her eyes on anything in particular. Marcus and his wife stared at her bewildering behavior and tried to get the elf's attention by waving a hand in front of her eyes to no effect. When Zenna began drooling onto her dress, Marcus finally shook her shoulder a bit, bringing her out of her trance.

“I know you must be starving; the gods know I didn’t bring enough food on that carriage ride. Eat to your heart’s content, Zenna. This feast is as much for you as it is for me.”

 

“Okay…”

 

 

Hours later, nearly all the guests including the king and queen had left, leaving behind only the drunks too tipsy to walk home or those who were still conversing amongst themselves. Besides that, only the servants and guards still stood nearby as loud eating noises continued to echo through the hall. Dozens of pairs of eyes stared at the noise’s source while their mouths hung agape.

Zenna had never tasted such enriching food, let alone so much of it. In her forest home, nourishment was never scarce, but never in surplus, either. With her insatiable appetite, she never felt truly full. By this point in the night, her stack of plates was nearly on level with her eyes as she was stuffing her mouth with another leg of some creature. Sienna's hard work on the elf's make-up was now for naught, as Zenna's face became plastered with food remains.

Her nervous demeanor had disappeared as small crowds had gathered near her throughout the night, either to admire her downing unholy amounts of food, or to admire the elf herself. All three of the royal children tried introducing themselves to Zenna throughout the night, but she hardly noticed as the food flowed past her lips.  First there was the oldest son Gamlen, who would one day take over the kingdom and had already married a foreign princess to become Underhill's next queen. Next was the middle son Torin who currently served as an aide for his father, king Trinas. Finally was the youngest child - the king’s beautiful daughter Mare, who closely resembled her mother, the queen. The oldest royal child had a nearly a decade on Zenna, but Mare was a year younger than the elf.

“Wow, so you’re the one who is going to save us, huh? I thought we needed a man for that! You're still so pretty, miss elf...” the princess eagerly said as Zenna was chewing through a piece of meat between her teeth. She was too distracted to notice, making Mare laugh as she wandered off, allowing the elf to finish eating. Both princes also tried talking to her but ended up joining the crowd that watched her consume enough food to kill a group of men.

Being the pair sitting closest to Zenna, Nya and Marcus had front row seats to her black hole of a mouth. Although the married couple tried catching up after their two years apart, the elf's lack of manners while eating ensured they could not have a private conversation.

"G-girl really knows how to pack it away, huh?" Nya asked of her husband, eyes wandering between him and the blue-haired woman.

"You're telling me… I had no idea…" was his weak response.

"Should we… stop her? She might hurt herself… poor thing must have been starving…"

"We likely should not interfere… she's trying to make up for those lost months, if I had to guess…"

Her vision fell straight on Marcus' nose, "w-what? What do you mean?"

"Oh, gods… I'll tell you later, Nya. You won't like it."

That conversation took place nearly an hour ago, and afterwards Nya stood and returned to Marcus’ quarters to stay the night while Marcus himself dozed in and out of sleep, having been satisfied by a full meal and endless drinks. Zenna refused all alcohol that was shoved in her face, as she claimed such liquids tasted retched to her.

Just as she was finishing her nth plate, she stacked it on top of the leaning tower of porcelain, only now noticing how tall it had gotten. She stared at it in silence for a moment, having difficulty comprehending the amount she ingested. After eating an enormous meal, most people will feel drowsy as they digest it. But for Zenna, she was still highly alert, especially compared to the drunken compatriots around her.

She looked down the table, seeing little to no food remaining.

Gods… did I… eat all this? I did not even realize… where did it all go? It was just… sooooo good! she visibly shuddered in glee.

A short and stocky man in a chef’s outfit appeared beside her, patting his apron. A dwarven man with an immense beard, he resembled Clayton, but fat replaced the muscles that the carriage driver carried. His outfit was stained with countless colors of different foods.

 

“My lady, I have never seen someone with quite an appetite! I just had to come out here and meet you."

Zenna leaned back as if she were being scolded.

“No! You misunderstand, it is a proud day when a chef has been out-eaten by his customer. I do hope you enjoyed it, and I look forward to providing for you again in the future!" The man did a professional bow towards the floor, and upon coming back up, he noticed the mountain of plates right in front of Zenna, his eyes bulging.

Gods, I was told someone out here was eating a lot, but I could have never imagined… it was this much!?

“Y-you have a great night, my lady,” the chef turned and left Zenna.

Now having eaten until the tables ran dry, the elf pushed her chair back and began to stand, feeling slightly uncomfortable as her dress protested the movement. Sienna would have a field day with all the food stains Zenna let fall on the once-immaculate dress she wore. Rubbing her belly, she should have felt bloated but did not, as if the food shrunk within her body. She looked down at Marcus, just on the upper echelons of sleep, and shook him awake. He sat up, dreary-eyed, and nodded silently, yawning as he stood.

The pair leaned on each other’s shoulders as Marcus walked in a zig-zag towards the guest wing. He made a hic noise every so often, his alcohol levels raised. The elf laughed at how defeated he was.

"You have a wonderful wife, Marcus. You are a lucky man to have her."

"I know… hic but thank you. Sorry if she made you hic feel uncomfortable… she is extremely outgoing."

She laughed again at his side.

After nearly dragging Marcus up the endless staircases, Zenna knocked on the door to his room and Nya answered in her nightgown, pulling Marcus in and lying him on the bed.

“Thank you, good night.”

“You as well,” said Zenna with renewed confidence, and proceeded down to her room.

She opened the door and was meant with a refreshing smell. The room had obviously been cleaned, and cleaned well, as there was no sign or fragrance from her earlier incident. Proceeding to the bathroom, it had also been cleaned and the cosmetics were replaced with a fresh supply.

Oh Sienna, what would I do without you?

 Zenna stripped down out of the dress, folding it neatly as her untrained self could, and placed it on the same dresser Sienna had laid it upon earlier. She washed her face clean of the make-up and food spots, taking care to leave her hair as neat as possible. She looked upon herself in the mirror, flashing a smile at this whole situation.

If only my family could see me now… if only it would last for a bit longer… her smile faded. As she looked outside, the moon adorned the sky and casted light upon the quieted town below.

Dressing herself in a loose-fitting nightgown of the largest size, which still pulled tight around her body, she laid herself upon the massive bed in the center of the room, sinking into the endless array of pillows and comforters. She was asleep, contempt, within only a few moments.

 

 

“Quiet!”

“As I can!”

“No talk!”

Something was bumped in the room.

Zenna was asleep a few hours now, but something had awoken her in the night. She sat upright, scanning the nearly pitch-black room, save for the minimal amount of moonlight, but could not make out anything in detail. Yet, she still felt a presence.

“Hello?”

There was no response.

Zenna debated momentarily and decided it best to try and fall back asleep. She had almost dozed off again when she heard another bumping sound.

“Idiot!”

Zenna sat upright again, scanning the room. She could almost faintly hear some light breathing.

“Hello?” she repeated.

There was no immediate response, but eventually she saw movement in the darkness to her left. Some creature was moving alongside a dresser.

“W-who's there?”

“Now!” was her response, a human voice.

Zenna saw a match being struck against a surface, followed by three more of the same in various parts of the room. After a few tries the individuals were successful in lighting the matches and brought them inside a few lanterns stationed nearby. As they lit, the room became much clearer and Zenna could now see the intruders.

They each appeared to be a small figure, wrapped in a dark hood that partially obscured their faces. They moved closer to the bed, narrowing Zenna’s need to look around the room. She was fully alert now, her mind and her heart racing as she pulled the comforters closer around her.

“No fear, friend.”

One of the figures dropped their… her hood. It was the maid from earlier, Sienna. The other figures followed suit, dropping their hoods. Each of them resembled Sienna’s appearance, but with distinct differences. The other girls, from left to right, had black, brown, and blonde hair, as compared to the auburn color of Sienna’s own. They all appeared to be young women similar in age to the first maid.

All at once, the four women dropped their cloaks to the floor, and were then standing in full nudity before the elf. She took in their bodies, from their differing breast sizes to their hip shapes - each were cute in their own special way. Sienna sauntered closer to the bed, taking Zenna's attention away from her friends.

“Sienna…? What are you…?”

One of the other young women took a step closer to the immense bed, leaning upon one of the four pillars. The brown-haired girl had a wider face than Sienna’s, evidenced by when she opened her mouth to speak.

“Among friends. No harm to you, elf. Am Ain.”

Ain turned towards the remaining girls, and said something in a language Zenna had never heard before. She spoke more fluidly than when speaking the common tongue, meaning it was likely their native language.

The two unidentified girls stepped forward. The blonde stood nearby, but the black-haired girl sat on the edge of the bed.

“Sienna tells us about you, about your special,” said the girl on the bed, her accent much stronger than the other maids. “Am Talley.”

“Fey,” spoke the final girl.

Zenna looked between the group of women, not sure of their intentions. She looked at Sienna, hoping for an explanation. Sienna understood Zenna’s confusion and stepped towards the bed, leaning against it only feet away from the elf’s face.

“You are special, you have special, yes?” asked the maid.

“I… I am what? What do you want?”

“You are special, I saw today. You are more man than any man, more woman than any woman. Underhill wants your help… but you are torn. You are special, but you must be so lonely… so… very… lonely?”

“I do not understand? W-why are you here?”

Sienna smiled more, glancing around to her friends. They all met her gaze, but only for a moment out of the corners of their eyes, before returning to stare at Zenna.

Bringing her eyes back to Zenna herself, Sienna spoke, "I needed help clean your room today, miss… it was too big for just one of us… but we hard workers and got it all taken care of."

But then Sienna licked her lips, eyes glimmering a bit, "we also may have… sampled a bit… or a lot… of you, miss… it wonderful taste… and made us feel warm and wet… and… alive…"

Zenna's eyes and mouth twisted into shock, realizing what the maid meant. Her heart skipped a beat as the quartet of maids licked their lips in unison.

"N-no! Why! Why would you do that!? How could you…"

The blonde girl, Fey, suddenly appeared on the other side of Zenna, having snuck up on her while Sienna was speaking.

 

“I see now!” the girl spoke loudly, before grabbing the comforter from Zenna’s unexpecting grasp.

“Hey! No…!” but Zenna was able to grab the sheet again.

“Only friends here… want to help you, let us see!” said Sienna, grabbing a hold of the comforter also. The girls pulled in tandem and were able to wrestle the sheet away, it fell silently to the floor at the foot of the bed.

“No…” said Zenna, pulling further back against the headboard.

Collective gasps emanated from the group of girls, pulling back slightly else their bulging eyes poke someone. They were speechless as they gazed upon Zenna’s nearly nude form, the nightgown leaving almost nothing to the imagination as it stretched around Zenna’s many features. Notably, her cock hung flaccid between her legs like a snake poking out of a cave.

“I-is so big! You must be cursed, yes?” said the girl on the bed.

“Talley!” said Sienna aggressively. She stared at the girl but received no response from her.

“It is so big, so strong! So beautiful! But you must be lonely? That is why you take care of yourself, like Sienna see, yes?” Ain said.

“Lo… lonely? What? P-please just leave me be!”

“Lonely… alone! No one brave enough for this! We brave, yes?” said Sienna, looking around her friends. They nodded approvingly, unable to take their respective eyes off the ocean of elf flesh before them, “you must take care of yourself no more, we here to help you!”

“Help me? H… how?”

“Help you with this! Help you feel relaxed!” Ain responded, moving closer to Zenna’s shaft. The elf moved her legs over her flaccid appendage.

“No shy, let us help you!” said the maid, extending a hand towards the surface.

“Please don’t… ahhHHH!” the elf responded, feeling a foreign hand upon her length for the first time in seemingly forever.

Sienna copied the movement, bringing her full attention to Zenna’s penis. The two women worked in tandem, hardly doing more than give it a good feel, and even soft, it was mind boggling to them. The women played with it for a few moments, rubbing it and attempting to lift it from the bed of melon-sized balls it rested upon.

“So heavy! I must see it biiig!” said Ain.

“Just please let me…” Zenna was cut off by a finger across her lips, shushing her. Fey had appeared at her side, leaned over the elf far as she could.

“I take care of these, yes?” the blonde maid looked upon Zenna’s bust, its size evident even through the nightgown. The maid placed her other hand into the neckline, coming into contact with Zenna’s tit flesh. She grimaced as the cold hand brushed her.

“Oooh…”

“These are so big too! I am jealous!” the girl reached for the buttons around the front of the cloth.

“Please just…”

“Ahh, say no more…” the girl undid the buttons on the nightgown.

Zenna’s breasts flopped lightly, being pulled apart by their sheer weight. The other girls cooed at this sight. The cold air stung Zenna’s nipples, engorging them slightly. The maid caught on, bringing her attention to them.

She brought her head against the side of the elven bust, and it was apparent the boob won that size contest handily. She brought both hands down to it now, placing one on either side, squeezing the chest meat between them. Zenna moaned loudly as her flesh was handled tenderly. The nipple was pulled closer to the girl’s face…

 

…where she gave the pink tip a quick, loving, peck.

 

“AHHH!” steamed Zenna, sensitive to this touch. Fey repeated the motion, giving the nipple another kiss, and then another, and another, each longer than the last until she had decided to latch on, working her tongue against the pink surface.

The elf could feel her moist appendage threatening to enter her nipple. Her lips pulled hard at the flesh in a suckling motion, as if trying to elicit milk from Zenna. Fey moaned as she felt the warm tit sloshing against her lips, making her feel like she was being nursed by her mother again.

Out of the corner of her eye, Fey saw some unknown marks on Zenna's body, causing her face to squint in confusion. Pulling off the nipple, she called down to Sienna in their native tongue.

Sienna, did someone hurt this woman? She has marks on her body… maybe we should…

But Sienna was too awash in ecstasy to hear her friend, and after a moment Fey returned to the nipple, enamored by its taste. Zenna watched as the girl tugged at her tit as if wanting to pull it off her body. It was amazing how far the flesh would stretch despite its full and firm feel, almost as if conforming to the maid's desires. No one has ever performed such an act, and it both mesmerized and terrified her as Fey's vibrations coaxed lightning to fill each sensitive nerve from the nipple up into her brain.

“Bigger! Yes, bigger!” said one of the two girls working on her shaft, but lying down, Zenna was unable to see what was beyond her bust. She was so focused on Fey sucking her breast that she had not noticed her cock had begun to grow, empowered by the alien arousal.

The two girls continued to rub and stroke along the widening girth, encouraging blood through the thick veins as they could feel it becoming harder under their palms. It began to stand up on its own, looking like a drawbridge being raised from the side. Sienna and Ain were awestruck, seeing each individual vein fatten with blood as if a network of blue and red pipes were running under Zenna's flesh. Each of the small rivers grew in girth as trillions of blood cells filled them, forcing the cock up and up. The thickened shaft gave the girls an even more difficult challenge, finding it barely possibly to wrap both hands around it. As it had grown away from her testicles and up to her legs, the tip touched the backside of Zenna's knees, halting its expansion.

"Miss! Please move your legs, your penis wants to grow!" Ain requested, but Zenna did not oblige. She and Sienna met eyes, nodding in agreement that they would encourage Zenna along. The elf resisted, but the maids succeeded in forcibly pulling Zenna’s legs apart, so that it may finally stand upright. Both maids watched in awe as the energetic shaft throbbed, flailing in the air a bit as it surged forward again.

Gods! It was big when soft, but it keeps growing bigger! It's so scary! Ain called in their native tongue. Her penis is the size of my arm, and it's still going!

It will keep going for a while, Ain. Sienna responded. We just need to keep helping her! She is magical - I will show you!

Both girls adjusted their sitting position, instead resting on their knees, bringing their bodies closer to the growing tower. They gave it light squeezes, encouraging it along.

“Wow! So huge! They were hiding!”

Zenna felt a weight on the bed between her legs. It must have been the last girl, Talley, who was dormant until now. She moved closer to the elf’s now-exposed orbs, strained among their sack.

“All for me!” said the girl, placing one hand on each orb.

“St-st-stop!” cried Zenna, unused to the multitude of attention. Talley did not listen, instead she placed pressure on each of the sacks, attempting to put a dent in them with her hand cupped around each. The painful experience was equally pleasurable to the elf.

“Jealous! Save some for me!” said Sienna, taking her attention, but not her hands, off the nearly full-size cock.

Talley responded in their native tongue, clearly a clapback to Sienna’s comment. The girl continued to knead the balls rhythmically. They were warm, almost like soft fleshy coals. Talley could have even sworn the liquid inside seemed to writhe under her touch, almost sloshing audibly.

"Ohhh…" the elf moaned, feeling her flesh groan as it stretched - it was a sign she had reached full erection. The shaft throbbed, calling attention to itself. Now standing at full-mast, the girls would coo again at its might. It would take almost all four of their small hands to encircle its girth, and its length stood as high as the girl’s heads, while they were sitting.

“So huge! Big as your leg, miss! No wonder you have trouble with it! Shame you keep this all to yourself! Luckily, we are here for you!”

Look at this vein! Sienna called in their native tongue. It's big around as my finger! And it keeps throbbing so hard!

I know! Ain responded, I don't want to take my hands off it! They keep massaging my palms every time her heart beats! I want to hold onto it forever, Sienna!

Zenna wanted to complain, but could only moan again as the sensations overtook her.

 

They only care about my body. Again. Am I even anything to them, or just a thing meant for their pleasure? They're hurting me… I want them to go away but… these humans are… do they even hear me? Or are they all just drunk…

…on me?

 

The two girls scooted in closer, bringing most of their body along each side of the shaft. They began to perform a fiercer handjob, also using their bodies as extra stimulation. Sweat poured off them in waves, acting as a lubricant as they continued mashing their flesh against the fiery pillar. Each beat of Zenna's heart almost seemed to echo through them like thunder, their entire torsos vibrating with each pulse. With their arms essentially wrapped around the leg-sized cock, they may as well have been hugging another person. With her senses both numbing and excited beyond words, Zenna’s head rolled back and she bucked her waist into the air slightly.

“Fun!” said one of the girls working on her cock, having been pulled into the air by sitting on Zenna’s crotch as it bucked. Both women playfully held onto the shaft as if searching for support. Zenna's monolith of sex flared angrily as it searched for something that was not there.

“So strong,” Ain said, her entire body forming a mold around the pulsating shaft, “can feel your heart through him, I love the sound of it, the feel of it pulsing against me… the smell… the taste…” and the girl landed a sloppy kiss upon the cockhead, feeling the spongy head mush like a pair of lips. Zenna moaned loudly as the sensitive head sent shockwaves through her body, and Sienna followed suit, hitting the shaft with a barrage of similar kisses. The two worked and worked on it, pushing the flesh together as it melded around their mouth, almost seemingly pulsing in response as its pleasure was amplified on each impact. The veins leading up to the cap seemed to increase their burden further as a reward for the hardworking maids.

"In me! In me!" Ain cried, raising her upper body a bit until her weight rested on her knees. The maid stretched her lips far as they could go, and then farther still.

She then wrapped them around the flaring cockhead, its wet meaty taste filling every inch of her small mouth, a sensation that sent her and the elf writhing. Zenna's feet danced uncontrollably as lightning filled her nerves. Ain's tongue even began to slap the tip slightly, tasting the seeming gallons of sweat, pre, and saliva the head was coated with. As a gift to the explorative maid, her cock released a splash of creamy precum which flowed straight down Ain's throat, but not before overpowering her tongue and clinging to her teeth.

But try as she might, Ain could not even imagine trying to suck more of the cock into her mouth; its enormity only allowed half the flaring head past her lips. Even with gritting her neck muscles to push herself downward, Ain made no progress besides making Zenna scream in pain with sharp teeth pressed against her sensitive flesh. But the maid did not even notice the elf - she was too busy being enraged at the gods who made her mouth too small to take this monolithic cock. Her jaw was already sore from the attempt as she pulled off, looking at Sienna with dissatisfaction on her facade.

It's too big! she called in her native tongue, like trying to eat an arm!

But the words only enticed Sienna, her womanly folds gushing as she watched the cock practically beg for her. Seeing Ain swallowing even part of the cockhead and seeing the thick precum hanging from her friend's mouth sent Sienna straight over the edge. Looking down upon the fleshy pillar, even more clear pre flowed from the gaping maw like water from a tap. Sienna took her tongue and licked nearly a foot of cock, relishing in the taste as the precum travelled down her throat. It was sweeter than candy, but still held no candle to the creamy white cum she swallowed so much of only hours before. Zenna made a gagging noise in response to Sienna tasting her like a lollipop, her mind overcome with sensation.

 

“Is for me?” Sienna said excitedly, kissing the shaft once more before looking up in amazement at the cockhead hanging above her, like an apple in a tree. Zenna was too blind to notice what happened next, instead focusing on the girl still sucking her nipple like a new-born babe. Her tongue and teeth danced across its surface like a masterful ballerina, hitting each nerve ending with precision accuracy. The maid doing a job on Zenna’s abused sack had increased her game as well, using Zenna’s meaty thighs as support while she was bullying the elf’s left orb. Hardly a dent was made as its capacity was overwhelmed, and Talley knew for a fact she heard them churn angrily, almost feeling something pricking at her hands from under the flesh.

Feeling violated, Zenna wanted to push the girls away from her, but their legs sat on her arms. She was trapped at their mercy as they abused her body.

The hung elf knew something was wrong as the work on her shaft had ceased. She fought against Fey for the ability to sit up, and the maid looked disappointed at being pulled off the engorged nipple. Focusing her vision beyond her chest, Zenna was met with the look of Sienna standing.

 

Standing directly over her gaping head.

 

“Am I first? First? Your first?” she said quickly, a glint in her eye.

“Ahh! N-no, wait! I don’t…” a feeling of hands on her shoulders silenced her again. She whipped her head around and saw Fey was now kneeling behind her, placing Zenna’s upper body against her legs for support.

“Trust her, she wants this,” was all the consolation the elf received.

She wants this, she wants this, SHE wants this, Fey's voice rang through her.

“Here I go!” said Sienna, causing Zenna to look forward again.

The auburn maid stood with her legs apart, her genitals hardly inches away from the eager pole, which pulsed loudly, almost as if it was trying to bridge the gap between itself and Sienna’s eager, gushing womanhood. It even seemed to stretch longer, anything to bury itself within the willing maid.

Zenna opened her mouth again to protest, but was silenced when Sienna’s lips brushed her soft head. The elf sucked in enough air to float a zeppelin; her body obviously pleased with this turn of events. One of her eyes seized shut, but the other threatened to leave its socket. Even her right leg began to throb uncontrollably as her nerves ran haywire. The maid bent her knees in an effort to rub her engorged genitals against the head, her juices mixing with the precum Zenna was exhuming, forming a wonderful lubricant.

Now having psyched herself up for the endeavor, Sienna steeled her resolve and began to lower herself onto the head, but almost immediately ran into a problem as her legs were forced apart.

“Too… big… am… too… small!” she was able to grunt out, gently applying pressure, but was unable to make it past the flaring helmet. The tendons connecting her legs to her belly raged against her, unhappy with the massive pillar forcing them to split.

“No giving up!” cried Ain, stepping up and over Zenna’s belly, facing Sienna. She then grabbed both of the other maid’s legs, bringing them up, using her own body as support. To Zenna, it was clear what was about to unfold.

“Ready…!”

“NO!” cried the elf.

“GO!” cried the maid, pressing down harshly on Sienna’s body, which all at once enveloped Zenna’s head.

“Gawww!!” cried both the impaled maid and the elf, their minds quickly succumbing to their ecstasy. Ain grinned in satisfaction and continued to use Sienna’s body weight to drag her further down the shaft.

“Hu… hurts! So… big… so… hot!” Sienna was able to grunt out.

“Stop? Stop?” Ain asked her nervously, pausing her drive.

“N-no! D-deeper! Deeper!” the maid called, and Ain obliged by pulling her further. Each fold of her womanhood was nearly stretched taut as the rod continued violating deeper and deeper into her sanctum. It was an undreamt-of level of fullness, causing her legs to spasm much like the elf's own.

"H-hot! Why so hot!" called Talley, finally coming off Zenna's enlarged testicles for a moment. She looked around to see that the elf's skin seemed to darken, but in reality, it was reddening with the heat building inside of her.

"W-what's happening to her!? She's burning!"

"T-Talley!" called Ain from the other side of Sienna, "f-focus! Need to make her… make the miss… r-release!"

"O-okay…" Talley answered before going back down on the elf's balls, but each of them was nearly glowing with heat, as the elf's thighs around her released enough sweat to steam, drenching the maid as she continued playing with the overstretched sack. Even Talley herself was starting to drown in the musk Zenna seemed to exhume, becoming enraptured further.

Zenna was only able to comprehend parts of what was happening. The overwhelming sensations proliferated her body as every front came under assault. Fey had redoubled her efforts on the abundant cleavage, now working on a nipple per hand, while her mouth was exploring the elf’s collarbone, sucking at each inch of skin. Talley had given up trying to make a dent in her sack, instead going ahead and burying her face in the small valley between the pulsating balls, which had grown significantly during this ordeal, certainly as big as any of the girls’ heads. Having her head up alongside them, the maid could almost hear the virility slosh around inside. Talley imagined them moving as they stewed with potency. Then there was Ain, whose round, plump ass and pussy were presented each time she brought Sienna to the bottom, dripping small amounts of juice onto the elf’s belly. To top it all off, her brain started to melt as her body burned with the power of an inferno. It almost seemed as if every blood cell which flew through the veins of her cock was imbued with its lust, drowning Zenna in it whenever the cells coursed through her cranium.

As for Sienna, she could die in ecstasy right then and there, if she so chose. Every vein of the cock throbbed as if electricity ran through them, each as stimulating as a normal man's cock could be, but the symphony of them worked together to pleasure her to no end. The flaring cockhead was more like a battering ram as it continued its climb upwards into the maid, until finally reaching her womb, threatening to violate even that sacred place. She wailed loudly as her mind was drowned in the eternal fire of lust.

The tight hole provided by the maid was an unholy level of pleasure for Zenna, who had never been able to stick her intimidating cock into anything, let alone another person, especially one who had never experienced anything nearly this large penetrating her body. Although not visible to Zenna herself, Ain was able to see a sizable bulge appear in Sienna’s navel, which moved up into her stomach as she was impaled deeper on the godlike cock. Ain released her friend's leg for a moment, taking her fingers and dragging them along the bulge. Through her pulled-tight skin, each vein was not only visible, but feelable. Sienna moaned like a beast in heat, and she was about as close to being one as possible.

In short, Zenna was experiencing a level of arousal that no being in history had ever gone through. Her breasts, cock, and balls all being assaulted at once, all while a delicious ass was also being dangled in front of her.

 

She would not be able to last much longer.

 

“I… it’s coming!! C-c-coming!! G-get off, please!! Please get o-off it!!” she warned.

A fleeting thought passed through the maids and they paused, but then began again with renewed vigor, almost as if communicating telepathically. Fey applied extra pressure on Zenna’s nipples, while at the same time delivering a catastrophic amount of pleasure to the elf’s neck, threatening to tear the skin off her. Ain and Sienna pounded away at the gigantic cock in fiercer, more frequent dives while Talley, still buried between the titanic orbs, cupped as much of them with each hand as she could…

 

…bit down on one of them, and that was all it took.

 

Zenna screamed like a banshee as her hips thrust high into the air, becoming parallel with her chest and knees. The motion threw Talley off her balls as they suddenly went skyward, and the girl landed on her ass with a front row seat to the show. Ain was also surprised by the motion and fell backwards onto the elf’s breasts, her head being buried between them. But for Sienna, she got the biggest surprise – no longer supported by Ain, she fell deeper onto Zenna’s cock than she had ever gone before, as the eruption began.

Even with just a bit under half the cock inside her, Sienna felt as if she were going to explode.

And that was before Zenna came.

 

Zenna knew exactly what it felt like to have release. She had experienced it countless times before this night. But now… something had changed. Rather than being a wasted load, it almost seemed as if her body knew it was inside a woman, its rightful, destined place to be - like a key entering its lock for the first time.

The elf knew something was happening as a feeling spread from her extremities towards her center mass. Her fingers and toes locked up, followed by her legs and arms as if someone were pushing steel rods through her body. That feeling continued to mount as she grew more rigid until Zenna was completely carved from granite hardness. It finally ended when that feeling reached the base of her cock and then shot up its length at the speed of lightning.

At that moment, the entirety of her being was sucked into her cock and then blasted into Sienna.

Titanic balls squeezed deeply against the underside of the great shaft, which trembled in fear of its own power flowing through it. The urethra groaned painfully as it was stretched by the herculean load, which splashed Sienna’s insides with the consistency of glue.

Sienna’s belly bulged almost immediately as the first thick rope gave her a pregnant appearance, followed by the second shot, which made her look overdue, followed by the third, which made her look overdue with triplets.

But this was only the beginning.

Zenna’s hips and ass trembled in the air over the bed, her mind swallowed by pleasure as she was overtaken by the explosive sensation. Her balls continued to expand and contract as each batch of seed was delivered straight into the maid’s belly, eventually coming so fast that each burst appeared to be the part of one continuous stream. Sienna’s abdomen continued to expand with each passing second, the bottom part of it rolling down Ain’s belly as she rested on Zenna, and eventually overcoming the elf’s breasts.

G-gods! She's cumming too much! Sienna is going to pop! Please, someone help her! Ain called out as she was buried under Sienna's still-expanding stomach. Her body writhed with the heat of cum which filled her friend, passing straight through both of their skins and nearly searing Ain in the process. She could feel the pool of white grow bigger with each passing moment as a new load was thrown into Sienna.

Fey! Talley! Someone help her! She won't stop cumming! But Fey and Talley were awestruck at the spectacle - both of their minds and hearts stopped trying to take it in. Fey could see a burst of semen cause a bulge in Sienna before it joined the pool in her belly. Talley could see the elf's testicles nearly writhing as their own power was overwhelming. The veins along its length slithered as if writhing snakes - meaning Zenna was essentially stimulating her cock using her own pulsing blood.

Neither maid moved to save their friend.

So much seed was being pumped into the girl that some of it began to leak back out, first as a trickle, then as a torrent, coating the outside of Zenna’s cock and balls completely white, forming a puddle under her still-hanging ass. The maid’s belly continued to grow while the other girls were also going through a sex-crazed frenzy, just watching this display made their loins burn and gush fluid, as their bodies trembled in ecstasy at the sight, sounds, and smell of the sex spectacle before them.

 

Zenna eventually petered out, her waterfall becoming a simple drip. The elf lowered her waist to the bed, pulling her cock out of Sienna as she went. As the cock relaxed and softened, Sienna, barely conscious, was completely rigid as she fell into the pool of warm cum besides Zenna. Having seemingly created semen out of thin air, the impact of Sienna's weighted form colliding into the bed made it shift in place. Ain breathed heavily, nearly having been knocked out due to the lack of oxygen, trapped under Sienna's enormous belly.

Both the elf and the filled maid heaved loudly as they tried and failed to regain sanity, their bodies covered with endless amounts of cum and sweat generated by their vicious assault on the poor elf, as well as Zenna’s own body increasing the area’s temperature. She was sweating profusely as her body writhed in its own heat, but they did not seem to notice, or care.

 

Cries of joy and ecstasy erupted from the three mostly-coherent girls.

“Wonderful! Wonderful!” said Fey, clapping her hands together, “I go next!”

“No, me! Me, next!” retorted Talley.

“N… next…?” said Zenna, barely able to get the thought through her lips. She sat up slightly and was shocked at the horrific sight before her:

 

Her cock was still semi-hard, throbbing oh-so-slightly, flinging cum and sweat with each pulse.

 

“No… h-how…?”

“Yes, next!” Talley yelled, before doing something Zenna was not ready for: she spanked the elven ball with the entirety of her open palm.

 

The elf screamed in agony, the excessive pain only served to re-activate her loins, which pulsed harder in the air as she began to lose her vision, feeling exhausted.

“Take care of you! My turn!” said Talley triumphantly, and she began to move towards the shaft.

“No, me!”

Ain eventually also piped up, adding to the argument of who would ride Zenna’s pillar of sex next. Zenna would not be there to see it, however, as her body subdued her mind, falling into an unconscious embrace.

 

Her body moved on without her mind, however – and the remaining three girls worked in pairs throughout the night, each receiving an overwhelming dosage of potent seed and giant bellies of their own, even though Sienna possessed the largest of the four by a significant margin.

The five of them eventually came to rest, all sleeping in a mass of bloated, sweaty, sticky bodies in each other’s embrace on the bed, which seemed far smaller now.

 

To be continued.

15