Decision
849 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Zenna awoke, it was night.

 

 The sun had set just recently, as evidenced by the few streaks still apparent over the horizon molded by the walls surrounding Underhill’s capitol. The elf tried and failed to will her body to sleep many times without success. Either way, her body felt uncomfortable and she wanted to rise from her mattress. She sat upright on the bed, her breasts brushing against her crossed legs and soft shaft. Her eyes hurt, and she rubbed them. The pounding knot at the back of her head seemed to have shrunk. Impossibly straight baby blue strands of hair clung to her skin.

Zenna scrolled her heavy eyes across the room, and it was soothing to her that the living quarters appeared empty. Nothing seemed to be disturbed, but she noticed there was a plate near the door piled high with meats and fruits. Whether it had been there when she returned to her room hours ago or was placed there while she slept, she was not sure. Her belly rumbled with hunger, unhappy with the mediocre meal she shared with Marcus earlier that day and she waddled over to the plate. Each step was a chore, but she succeeded and grabbed the offering of nourishment. Zenna sat at one of the room’s many desks and began eating the wonderfully tasteful food slowly and quietly.

I wonder if any of this is that one girl’s, Versas? she thought, remembering the cook Marianne had pointed out to her earlier.

Zenna finished her food and began staring at the empty plate before her. The elf felt immense guilt that somebody was still trying to feed her after all the sins she had committed. She brought her hands up to her face to rest upon them, only to find her façade completely coated in dried tears and mucus. She whimpered lightly as if trying to force herself to cry.

Gods, please, please, why did you curse me? Why am I like this? Am I just an experiment? Just a genetic malfunction? Some freak just to stir up trouble? Something to laugh at from the heavens above, a jester for the gods’ court?

I bet that's it, right? "Oh, let's just give her the biggest of everything we have to offer! Sure, she'll be treated like shit by the world, but with a body like that, she'll be happy, right?" Was that your thinking? What am I for? Why am I here? Why am I like this?

 

Why… do I even exist?

 

Why, why, why?

 

She received no answer and kicked the table's underside in frustration. Her hands sucked her skin as she peeled them away from her face, a line of liquids connecting her claws to her cheeks. It was nearly dense enough to see her own reflection on her palms. Taking a second to breathe, it was only now she realized she stunk to high heaven. Resigning to her fate, she stood and approached the bathtub, taking another moment to marvel at its artistic construction. Zenna felt poorly of herself, thinking it to be a crime she had dirtied it earlier. Water was soon flowing out of the facet as the elf undressed, her baggy clothes falling to a messy pile nearby.

The cool air of the room began to steam a bit as the warm water shared its heat with everything it touched. While awaiting the water to finish filling the tub, the elf glanced around, only now noticing someone had cleaned the room exceptionally well. There was not one drop or puddle of her productivity apparent anywhere she looked. Teeth gnashed into her lip as remorse coated her heart – someone had worked so hard to please the elf, they had no idea that the same girl was up on the roof, yelling her little head off at the queen.

Water was nearing the tub’s edge when she shut the faucet off. Under the setting sunlight it was painted a beautiful orange shade, like a pool of magma. It even seemed to steam like molten rock would, and certainly Zenna felt drawn to it like steel to a magnet. She took one of her fleshy legs and dropped it over the side, cooing at the liquid’s perfect temperature. The rest of her form was worked deeper into the warm cocoon, feeling especially pleasant on her genitals and breasts which were still a tad sore from the previous night. As the last of her body below the neck fell in, the elf felt as if the water itself would protect her from all possible harm.

Zenna came to rest on the bottom of the tub like the night before, her breasts bobbing like floats before her as their weight was relieved. A smile forced its way through her lips, driving them upright. Bathing was one of the purest pleasures this mortal plane had to offer the girl – not only was it the only place where her heavy body felt at rest, but it also gave her a sense of control. Here, no harm would come to her. The world was powerless. It could not touch her, hit her, yell at her – nothing at all. Zenna felt safe in the tub as if an army guarded her being. Content that her subjects would protect their queen, the elf’s heavy eyes grew even more weighted and she drifted off to sleep.

 

 

A door closed somewhere in the room. It was quiet, but not quiet enough to escape her pointy ears.

Shaken from her slumber, Zenna was proliferated with paralyzing fear. Her first instinct was to panic, scream, or try and escape as the heart in her chest pounded, echoing through each breast. But none of those things happened as the elf came to realize the intruder was likely another maid here to “help” her. Pale legs were raised from the tub’s bottom until their knees pushed into her chest. Thin arms wrapped around the legs, pulling them even closer so her breasts became squished on her torso. Feeling a presence in the room, Zenna wanted nothing more than to feel in control of her body – something she knew was about to be ripped away from her.

Footsteps were heard rounding the corner, coming to a stop a few steps behind the elf. Silence hung in the air for a few moments with enough weight to crush stone, but the intruder did not speak as they watched the back of Zenna’s head.

The bathing woman sighed, "fine then, don't say anything. I do not know what you want this time, but you're not getting it. I am sorry to disappoint you. Are you a friend of those sluts from last night? Or better yet, are you one of them, already recovered and ready to use me again? Want me to get you nice and full once more?"

Then a sound was heard, like something being dropped softly to the floor, and the person exhaled.

“If you have nothing to say, then just listen. I… I really do not appreciate either you, or anyone else coming in here like this. Do you want to use me? Or maybe you just want to gawk at the freakish, demonic elf? Did you hear about me from Sienna and her gang, what they did to me? Using my body for their own pleasure? They raped me last night. I begged them to stop, but no. All my pleas were ignored. They just wanted to be filled until they pop, my body just a way for them to feel truly alive. They rode the beast for all it was worth."

The intruder began to approach.

"That's all that matters then, isn't it? Just this freakish machine of a body encased by my skin the gods cursed me with, making me their experiment. When people look at me, they see a monster in elven form. Everyone just cares about my flesh. About how I can fill them. Make them feel alive. Do you really think…”

 

“… and that’s why I am here for you, Zenna,” came a sultry voice.

 

The elf's mind stopped dead in its tracks as it ate the words up and spat them back out as it realized whose voice had spoken them.

The intruder came around the side of the tub, their naked body on display. The tall, pale woman was older than Zenna by more than a few years, but still had a body to rival a woman nearly half her age. Her large breasts sagged only slightly after their many years on this mortal plane, resting atop a flat and wide belly which itself flared out into an impressive set of child-bearing hips. Zenna’s eyes continued to travel the woman’s body, eventually meeting her soothing, smiling face.

 

“M-Marianne, w-what are you…?”

 

“Hush,” she said in a quiet but commanding manner, snapping the elven jaw shut on command. The leggy woman climbed over the edge of the tub, placing an appendage on each side of Zenna’s skinny waist, pushing the tiny girl’s legs to the tub floor until her round ass was sitting atop the sleeping giant between the elven thighs. Her smile never ended as Zenna below her began shaking with frustration.

“You… you…!” anger began to flare up in the elf’s voice and she tried to crawl away, but it was a wash under Marianne’s weight.

“Zenna… please, just listen to what I have…”

“NO! I will not listen to you human pigs lie anymore! Get the hell away from me!” the elf growled loudly. The queen’s eyes expanded as the flaccid cock was dragged along her rear cheeks, a moan forced from her lips. Still, Marianne steeled her resolve and continued.

“P-please! I just want to say I'm sorry! W-we all treated you so poorly, I wanted to make it up to you, to show you how much I care!” the woman leaned in closer to the elf’s face, her blonde locks draping across her monumental elven chest. Zenna leaned her head back against the edge of the tub, as to be as far away from the queen as possible. She felt trapped under the royal’s weight as her face continued to snarl.

 

“D-don’t touch me! I don’t want to…”

 

Before the elf could blink, the queen leaned in further and kissed Zenna hard on the lips, forming a tight seal. Zenna’s belly and chest tightened as Marianne stole every ounce of air from her lungs. The elf could feel burning lust emanating from this woman, a simple, sheer, animalistic desire. Their eyes met, seemingly having an entire conversation in a single moment. Zenna’s first-ever kiss lasted only a moment before she pushed the queen off her.

“M-Marianne! Stop this! What do you intend to prove!?”

“I want to show you that I value you, Zenna, and not just your friend here,” said the queen, reaching behind her sizable rear and finding Zenna already growing, arousal pumping through the thickening rod like a hydraulic pump, raising it higher and higher. The elf moaned as Marianne’s fingers dug into her half-hard flesh. The fleshy dragon arose from its slumber, pleased that someone was straddling it. As the shaft caressed the queen's bottom, she shuddered and turned to look at it, losing her breath as she did so.

Gods… it’s so… she is so…

Seeing the queen lose her senses as her body became ignited, the elf knew she had to scare the woman off, and fast, “b-but your husband, the k-king! What would he say if he found his queen in here, a bitch in heat?”

Marianne looked hurt as her vision came off the cock and stared at Zenna, but continued, “I talked to him after our, say, discussion. You awakened something in me, Zenna; I was only thinking about the solution. I was not thinking about who I would be trampling on along the way. With the entire weight of the kingdom and our people on our shoulders, we still have to look strong for everyone. They look up to us each and every day, expecting for us to bring them a miracle. After ten years of that… I was just unbelievably ready to take the first hope I saw and run with it.”

She leaned back into the elf, who snarled as she expected the queen to steal another kiss from her, “It was wrong of us to expect so much out of you without getting to know you. Please, forgive us. Trinas and I have had this stress hanging over us for so long, it just…”

The queen paused as she began looking for the right words. She scanned Zenna’s body as if the answer were tattooed to her somewhere, “we just wanted to see our kingdom survive. That goal blinded us. In desperation we agreed to the plan of sending out scouts to find someone… someone like you.”

“Y-you mean a cock like mine! You don’t care who it’s attached to as long as…”

“No! I mean you! We were meant to find you, Zenna! I meant what I said earlier, how all these events coincided leading to you and Marcus crossing paths. What if your village was never raided? Or you perished back then? Or if someone else had bought you as a slave, and thrown you in some depraved sex dungeon until you died?”

Although she said nothing, Zenna felt as if the rage inside her would sear her skin open.

How can you say this!? Was all of my suffering just to bring me here so your people could be happy!? I watched my family get slaughtered like animals, and you say it was just some coincidence!?

“But none of that happened, and here you are. You will be the reason that Underhill will be saved. You will be remembered throughout the annals of history, your name spread through the ages of Underhill until the very day our kingdom is destroyed. You will leave behind a legacy as the elf, and not the cock, that saved us, and your children, grandchildren, and every generation after will be able to live, grow, and spread across the world because of you, not because of this,” said the queen as she gripped Zenna’s meat, engorging it further.

Zenna moaned loudly and bucked her hips, causing the mountains of tit flesh to bob in the water. Her snarling never left her face, “so… so you still need me! You only have me here because of my cock! You just want to use the power of my body to heal your people… but they all hate me! Everyone in this country hates me! They don't want this elf; they just want to be fucked! If the rest of your kingdom is like those girls from last night, then…"

 

"Those sluts from Herton will be punished properly. Do not worry about that."

Zenna found her mouth slamming shut in surprise of the queen’s language. Her eyes grew as she awaited the royal’s next words.

 

"But…" Marianne’s vision came off the elf, "think about it from their point of view. They came from Herton to Underhill seeking a better life. All they had was each other. They wanted happy lives and a loving family. The curse… took that away from them as it did so many others."

The elf gulped, the story becoming all-too-familiar.

"So where does that leave them? They have no legacy, no husbands, and even if they did… what could they do? Those girls, Sienna and her friends, want families of their own. Someone to raise, someone to take care of, someone to love, and they would certainly love whoever could give them what they most desire... loving them for more than just the unheard-of amounts of pleasure that person gives them."

 

"That special person and the maids would then watch their children grow up… loving their parents and spreading that love until it covers the world."

 

The queen smiled; the expression alone warmed the pair.

“And that is why I love you… Zenna the elf.”

Marianne watched as the elf’s nose crinkled, and her teeth became exposed.

 

 

“You do not fucking love me!”

 

 

Marianne blinked hard, surprised at Zenna’s reaction.

“You’ve known me for a day, and you think you can come in here and say you love me in such a nonchalant way!? What is wrong with you!? Does love mean nothing to you at all – that you can just throw it around as if it were weightless!? You’re just a disgusting human pig like the rest of them! Get the fuck away from me NOW!”

The queen watched as Zenna tried to writhe out from under her again, causing the still-growing cock to slap meatily against her back, causing Marianne to gasp. The elf thrashed around in the bathtub, throwing water out of it until puddles formed on the floor. Given Zenna’s nonexistent strength and Marianne’s weight holding her down, she had no chance of getting away. Yet with each escape attempt, the cock continued to smack the queen in her spine, feeling bigger and hotter each time it did so. The queen moaned on each impact as if someone were slapping her with an endlessly-growing sausage. Her behavior disgusted Zenna as Marianne could only focus on the girl’s body.

I-impossible… how can it still be… gods… she is enormous…

Zenna smiled sadistically, “ah ha! See! My cock feels nice to you, doesn’t it! Can’t you just imagine it inside you, my loving queen? That’s the only part of me you lo…”

 

“NO, ZENNA! NO!” the queen shrieked, leaning in so all her weight fell across Zenna's form. Both of their breasts mashed together like a stack of gelatin, conforming to each other’s pillowy shape. The elf’s mind and body froze entirely, Marianne having leaned in close enough she could bite into her pale face. The bathwater which encapsulated the two slowly sloshed back to normal as Zenna became still as stone.

“I love you because of you, Zenna! I would love you the same, cock or not!”

Marianne watched her gorgeous eyes scroll across her face in bewilderment, “h-how can you… say…?”

“JUST LISTEN TO ME ALREADY!”

Zenna leaned hard enough into the tub it could have left a bruise on the back of her skull. Marianne’s breath was hot on her face. The queen’s entire vision was encapsulated by her eyes, the flames inside them awaiting the royal to speak.

“Do you know… what my life has been like, Zenna? How boring and easy it is to be a royal queen? Everything is taken care of for you, with failure in service of me being punishable by death, if I so decree it. From the day I was born, from the moment I wake up every day to the moment I fall asleep - every single need in my life comes at the snap of my fingers! Everything I have ever touched was given to me without question, without one single ounce of responsibility or effort I placed into its creation! I love Trinas with all my heart and soul, do not get me wrong, but the only reason I was married off to him was to create our beautiful children! My whole life was decided the moment I left the womb, and my father, the king of my home country, knew he had a princess to marry away!”

Zenna’s mind went blank as she tried to interrupt Marianne, “I… I don’t…”

“So the day I married Trinas, I traded one kingdom for another, one royal life for the next! No one in the world would dare defy the queen of Underhill! The moment I begin speaking, no matter where I am, the room falls so silent you may think you’ve gone deaf! They’re terrified of me and my king, Zenna! There has not been one day of hardship in my entire life – it was all given to me on a silver platter!”

“A-and I got beaten and abused by e-everyone I’ve ever known! I barely escaped with my life, only to be enslaved and then bought like livestock, only to come here to your retched kingdom! How can you sit there and just put yourself on such a high pedestal, laughing down on us who are just dirt under your boots!? You spend every living day in the lap of comfort and luxury, experiencing how it means to be alive in a way that…”

 

“Today was the first time in my life I’ve felt truly alive, Zenna! You made that happen!”

 

The elf nearly choked as the queen spoke. Every muscle in her face tensed as if someone’s fist were approaching it. Marianne felt the throbbing tower halt its growth; both of their hearts beat heavily, the sound clearly audible over the sloshing of the bathwater. For all the rage built up inside her tiny body, Zenna’s timidness still dragged it back down.

“H… how… how did I…”

“Because you are the first person to ever openly tell me how you truly feel! You let every single ounce of your feelings fall out before you, hitting me with a barrage of emotion! It was exhilarating!”

“I don’t… understand at all…?”

“You were unhappy with me, and you let me hear it first-hand! Gods, half of this city heard you, I’m sure! It was amazing, having someone speak with such unfiltered truth before one of the most powerful women in the world, humbling me down into nothing!”

Marianne’s face lit up like a child in a candy store, panting a bit as she became enraptured by her own tale, “do you even know how long I’ve waited for someone to come along and perform such an amazing feat? My entire life, Zenna! My entire life! Today I felt something I thought would never grapple my psyche - I was terrified of someone who was actually capable of putting me in my place, letting me know I was wrong, instead of obeying me immediately! All the people in the world lie through their teeth on a daily basis, just telling me what I want to hear, as long as they can avoid upsetting me in the slightest! The streets part wherever I walk, the world itself seems to step out of my way! Every guard, every citizen, every person I have ever encountered would bow down before me without a second thought… but you… you said no!”

“B-b-but that does not mean that you…”

 

“You’re right! That is not the only reason why I love you! I also love you because you refused to help save our kingdom!”

 

Zenna’s heart stopped while her eyes went black as ink, the fire fading from them completely. For a minute straight, the only sign she still lived was a small puff of air emanating from between her red lips as she tried and failed to speak.

The little elf eventually worked up the courage to say, "what…?"

“Yes! Do you understand what that curse did to us? It made it so we cannot have children, sure – but worse than that, it turned us all into animals! In the curse’s early days, marital vows were broken on a daily basis when it became apparent that no one could father a child. People would openly commit adultery with those they have never even met in a desperate attempt to have children! Even from up here in my ivory towers I could hear the moans of ecstasy as people became more and more complacent to just have sex with anyone they could find! How many homes… how many lives were ruined when people’s families tore apart… just because everyone was fucking each other!”

“Yet you…”

“Yet you, Zenna! Marcus brought you to us with the promise of nearly infinite sex, as many women as you cared you have… and… you… said… NO! That’s amazing! You’re amazing, elf!”

Zenna’s lips trembled as the queen became ecstatic.

“No other being in the world could resist such a life! To have all the sexual pleasure imaginable right at your fingertips, and you just pushed it all away! Do you know what that means, Zenna?”

“I… it just means.…”

 

“…it means you have a heart big enough to love the entire world, Zenna!”

 

The elf shuddered; her breathing rasped as she absorbed the queen’s words. Her smile was nearly warm enough to match the fire in the elf’s vision, watching it grow larger and larger.

“You… you really think that is…?”

“I do! I do, Zenna! I really do believe your heart is capable of unimaginable love, but it’s so immense, you need all of our love for you to fill it!”

Marianne watched as the elf’s eyes grew larger than she thought possible. The strength in Zenna's arms decreased, and Marianne took the chance. Releasing the shaft behind her back, the queen recommenced her attack on Zenna’s lips, forcing herself down on the elf girl. A quick succession of loving pecks followed, only broken up when the pair needed to suck air down their lungs. However, Marianne neglected to notice the elf’s fiery eyes scrolling furiously in their sockets as the mind behind them ran at a mile a minute.

 

N… no! This is wrong! This is all wrong, Marianne! I don’t want to do this because I hate my body! I meant what I said when I told you I hated myself! Giving in to your desires means giving in to the desires of my body! I don’t want my life to be spent drowning in sex! I don’t! I absolutely do not want that! Not because my heart is big, but because I don’t WANT IT!! the elf screamed in her mind, unable to speak the words as the queen kept stealing the air out of her lungs.

 

Going back in for more, the queen was suddenly stopped by Zenna's hands on her shoulders again. The elf was torn, and Marianne knew it would take more to convince her of the truth.

Marianne took a moment to calm her breathing but continued, "just… listen for a minute. I know you are scared and distrustful of everyone. You have been spat on, hated, abused, resented for your entire life… and for what? Being the most beautiful creature to ever grace their presence? For being the most incredible, innocent thing, besides that? We are offering the world on a platter to you, and it frightens you. But it is they that should fear you, elf. You could have men and women wrapped around your finger, living their entire lives in your service… their worship of you. Should you will it, you would have immeasurable power over people - it would only take one look into your eyes for that to happen.”

 

The queen did look into her eyes then, seeing the reflection of her own truthful words. The fire within them swirled and spun as if spit out by a street performer. But as Marianne fell deeper and deeper within them, like falling into the center of the planet, she saw flames that brought back decades-old memories. Her father, the king of her home country, had brought her to Underhill under the guise of meeting with his old friend, the now-former king. Yet it was all a ruse so that Marianne could meet that king’s son, Prince Trinas. The two were left alone in a small room filled only with two armchairs and a table. Books lined the walls straight up to the ceiling as the air was permeated with a hickory scent from the burning fireplace. For over an hour the two made uneasy eye contact with each other, keeping their mouths closed despite both feeling drawn to the other. Eventually, they began speaking. Then smiling. Then laughing.

 

By the end of that night, both Marianne and Trinas were completely smitten with each other. The fire burning within this elf’s eyes looked just like the fire of that magical night.

 

Bringing herself back to the present, Marianne cooed as she continued working Zenna over, “think about it. You are just such a beautiful, gorgeous girl, but I do not speak about your body now. Have you ever fought back against anyone, defended yourself as you did just earlier today? Could you ever bring harm to those who cause you pain? You could have a power over people to bend them into your will forever, and yet you choose to let them pass. They know that you are far above them, and so they desire to bring you down below their level. All the power you have… and you choose to use none of it. That would make you incorruptible. That is just another reason why I love you, Zenna.”

“No… no you… you don’t understand anything…!”

“I do, Zenna. I am a queen, and as queen I have seen people in power, the most wondrous, blessed, goodhearted people this world has to offer, be corrupted by just having a modicum of control over others. That villainous way of life has seeped into so many people’s souls that all they think of is hate. Even those who abused you felt that they had some kind of control over you, but I will tell you why. They feared you. They were jealous, they knew you were special, not different. But they could never let you know that - else you will have control over them. And if you ever decided to act on that control… you would be unstoppable.”

Zenna whimpered, her voice failing to function against the royal lady.

“But you are too good of a soul to let that come to pass. You do not want power. You do not want vengeance. You do not want to be seen as just a cock. You just… do not want to be used.”

 

“You… just want to be loved.”

 

Y… yes…

Something began to change within the hardened Zenna. A tingling itch scrawled across her pale skin as the walls she erected around her heart trembled as their strength was questioned. But this was only for a moment as she watched in horror as the walls grew even more immense, trapping the helpless elf within herself. Screaming and banging her fists against them, she watched them continue to heighten until they went beyond her vision. Trying to throw her fist against it again, Zenna was terrified to see a chain latched around her arm. Looking over, there was another chain that had appeared on her other wrist. Glancing down, more shackles appeared on her neck, waist, ankles, and one metal ring even encircled the base of her cock.

 

Without warning, the chained elf was yanked off her feet by an unseen force. Something began pulling at her from behind, and she turned around to see what was pulling at her chains.

 

It was her. Zenna watched as she pulled herself by her own imprisoning chains, cackling maniacally while she spoke in a demonic growl.

 

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You stupid elf, where do you think you're going!? Don't you know those walls are for your protection!? Don't you know what's outside of them!? The world is going to do nothing but hurt you, stupid girl, so you need to stay in here with me, where you're safe! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! it cackled without end as it continued pulling Zenna towards itself with unfathomable strength. Unable to fight her own psyche, the elf began sobbing within her own mind.

Her internal crying became external as Marianne watched Zenna’s face beginning to melt under her tears.

 

"I'm… I'm just… I'm just a thing Marianne… even my own father who created me said… I'm just a thing… you cannot… ahh… love me… no ahh… one can…"

"That's what they told you, Zenna - but you know in your heart that is not what you believe.”

Marianne watched the elf’s teeth gnash into her lips rapidly, and her hands came off the royal shoulders, taking them up to her fiery eyes, rubbing them as more tears came out. Her chest shifted as she shuddered, her heart torn asunder by the forces working against each other, pulling it apart. The cute sight of Zenna crying made the queen warm inside.

“Please Marianne… it hurts… you’re hurting me…”

“That’s love, Zenna… it’s painful. Excruciatingly painful,” the queen took a hand up to her face, wiping away a tear from her eye, “but you have never experienced love in your life. Your mother may have loved you as her child, but you need someone to truly love you as I do. Seeing you suffer hurts me in a way I could never put into words. You want to love so badly… you want to be loved so badly… but those around you have placed enough hatred on you to crush coal into diamond. You are capable of immeasurable love that can cover the entire world, but until that love overpowers the hatred inside you… I’ll never stop loving the wonderful girl that is you.”

No… no… no… Zenna thought without end, feeling both her own feelings and Marianne’s fight against each other. The prison within her heart was flooded with too much emotion, and she began treading in it just to stay afloat.

The elf began crying openly, some of the salty mess flowing back into her mouth. Coming off her eyes, her thin pale arms weakly tried to push the queen away, but Marianne could tell it was forced. Her upper teeth battered into her lower lip as it trembled. Marianne also began to cry, but it was with a smile on her face.

“So that is why I am here for you, Zenna. I see you as more than a beast, more than livestock or just a breeding bull. More than this cock here between your legs, attached to the loveliest woman to ever grace Underhill… or the world.”

The elf breathed heavily; her mind unable to choose the proper emotion. She struggled to not meet the queen’s gaze as tears flowed openly from them.

Please don't… please don't make me… please... just, don't say it, she begged her ears to shut off.

“I would do anything to show you how much I care for you, little elf – and I know just how to do it. A queen must be a shining example for her people, and so me and my king have decided that I, the queen, will be one of the first women of Underhill…”

The queen paused, giving her enough time to wrap her arms behind Zenna’s head, pulling her closer and speaking directly into her ear,

 

 

“…to bear your love… and your children.”

 

 

At the mention of that, Zenna's throbbing tower exploded in length and girth, a battering ram that caused the elf to stop crying immediately as Marianne went all-out on Zenna’s face, bringing them so close together there was an ocean of knocking cleavage bumping into one another. Although the elf breasts far outclassed the human ones in size, the human nipples were bigger, bullying the sensitive nubs the larger breasts carried. Yet only Marianne took note of this - the elf was too busy overworking her mind.

 

 

Within herself, the elf wanted nothing more than to become nothing at all. But she knew it would never happen. The only way to get out of this was to play Marianne’s game.

 

So, the elf concocted a plan.

 

Zenna knew exactly what her problem was. She was weak. Too weak. She would never be listened to or taken seriously by anyone if she constantly folded at the drop of a hat. Who would bother using their ears to take in what the oversexed elf had to say, when their eyes were flooded by what they took in. Her life had led up to this moment because she had never learned how to speak for herself. Nobody had ever taught her to think independently, and her life would continue to spiral downwards unless she learned. This was something she would never admit to anyone, especially not herself.

 

So, the elf concocted a plan.

A plan to learn.

A plan to make people listen.

A plan that nobody except herself would ever understand.

The first step of that plan was to please the queen she was currently trapped under.

 

 

Marianne moved her hands under the elf’s arms, cradling her as she used her legs to anchor herself to Zenna’s sides. She rubbed her enlarged and dripping womanhood across Zenna’s navel, her voluminous ass being split by the growing tower, whose accompanying testicles grew in preparation, sliding alongside the bottom of the tub. If nothing else, the elf could not deny Marianne knew her way around the human body.

The queen was apparently not only skilled in speaking with her tongue, as it found the elf’s and pulled it into a tandem dance, the two spinning around each other even as their respective owners hungered for air. Neither of them cared to oblige their burning lungs as Zenna placed her hands on Marianne's cheeks, ensuring she could not escape. But it was not due to her desire for the queen – she wanted to ensure the royal was focused on nothing but herself.

Their tongues touched, poking and prodding each other, tasting their partners appendage. It was a wonderful, fulfilling meal for them both. Zenna’s larger but innocent tongue was dominated by the queen’s appendage as it coiled her sopping wet length. The elf girl continued to buck and spasm underwater, her cock flailing around and splashing water out of the tub loudly. Although already at its full size, it groaned and flexed in anticipation. The veins that constricted it throbbed with life, eager to share itself with the woman who awoke it. Tension built around its base in the same way it had countless of times in the past, and Zenna knew it was going to be a long night for the both of them.

The elf could see Marianne's eyes bulging as she felt its size and heat through her skin, wanting desperately to turn around and get an eyeful of that legendary piece of elven meat. As for Zenna herself, she felt a heat, no – a need, arising within her. A power that laid dormant among the shy girl’s bones. It drank in every word of the queen’s description, seeing its future laid out before it. A previously unknown path was revealed and its destination became clear. The elf moaned against the queen’s embrace, the vibrations carrying through each of their bodies until all their nerves had been ignited.

“I-if you want to go down this path, Marianne, you need to give me your all,” the elf croaked out.

“T-thank you Zenna,” the queen stuttered as the cock holding up her back throbbed again, “I hope I live up to your expectations.”

The elf nodded in agreement. Although she felt cold leaving the elf’s embrace, Marianne relented her seat upon the elf’s crotch and stood slowly, feeling the hot bathwater flowing down her prominent thighs in waves. For Zenna, it was a surreal experience seeing such a tall, leggy woman essentially standing atop her. Although she already had to look up to nearly everyone given her miniscule height, she truly felt like an ant before the giantess Marianne who stared down upon her.

 

So small, yet so full of life, the queen thought as she gazed upon the sitting girl, how can one little woman carry so much, “aaahhhh!!” Marriane suddenly exclaimed as something prodded her.

 

With their eyes locked together, neither of them had taken the time to notice Zenna’s hips were subconsciously being raised towards the queen’s exposed pussy. The elf’s mischievous cock had taken upon itself the responsibility of bridging the gap between itself and the queen, and was now loudly pounding against the gates to Marianne’s sanctum. The queen’s legs just about lost their strength, wanting nothing more than for the pillar of sex to penetrate her deep, stretching her until she was about to tear. A stream of clear liquid, a combination of both royal ecstasy and elven precum, travelled down the sides of Zenna’s monumental cock like a lather. Both of them knew it would take nothing at all for Marianne to slip deeply onto the pole, as if she were made to take it.

“You are v-very eager, Zenna… it makes me feel honored that you feel this way about me… in the same way I feel for you.”

The elf faked a friendly smile, “you are a very beautiful woman, Marianne. I see why your husband loves you so.”

Marianne swooned, the strength in her legs lessening even more as she felt Zenna’s cockhead trying to burrow its way inside her. even just the cap was more electric than her husband’s entire cock, and it took everything Marianne had to not let gravity force her down upon the spear poking into her. Still, as a tease to the elf, she twisted her hips back and forth, massaging the elf’s bulging helmet. Zenna’s eyes squeezed shut as her lips parted, making a wheezing sound as she tried to keep herself from exploding at such a short notice.

The royal heart soared, believing that Zenna’s cuteness knew no bounds. Taking to using her legs, Marianne rubbed her knees and calves along the elf’s length, feeling each bulging vein press against her skin as if she were massaging a washboard. With every thump and twist of Zenna’s heart, Marianne’s strength continued to decrease even as her appendages moved with an increased fervor. Tilting her hips back a bit, she lined up Zenna’s cockhead with the top of her snatch, allowing the entirety of her glans to rest along her thighs. The elf’s tiny fingers dug into the tub’s edge as she tried to steady herself, feeling increasingly slippery as sweat, bathwater, precum, and the queen’s expel coated her. Even as she had just taken a bath, she knew another one was already in order. Both the royal and the elf moaned loudly as Zenna’s pole thumped again, prodding both of them onwards. The veins constricting her balls thickened again, as if trying to coax the prowess out of her.

Her climax was quickly approaching, as evidenced by her center of gravity shifting down to her dick, “M-Marianne! I’m… I’m going to…!”

 

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” the queen tutted back at her, “not quite yet little elf… I have more I wish to do.”

“D-don’t keep me waiting too long!” Zenna genuinely tried to joke, feeling a bit of her animalistic desires clawing their way up her psyche.

“I p-promise it will be worth the wait… now then,” Marianne looked down at the cock pulsing against her, “I think you need a hug, Zenna.”

 

Zenna was about to ask what she meant, but it became obvious when the queen took a reluctant step backwards off the cockhead. A string of juice connected her snatch to the helmet, like a strand of a spider’s web. The elf just about swore her cock tilted towards the queen, like metal drawn to a magnet. Unexpectedly, Marianne steadied herself on the tub’s edge with her hands and lowered herself downward. Now, both her and Zenna were sitting on the tub’s bottom in the same fashion, facing towards each other.

“Do you h-have a plan, my queen?” the elf pined, feeling her body heat growing like an oven and her cock stiffening, almost flushing red with anger after not being about to explode inside Marianne.

The queen laughed, “in fact, I do have a plan… and I think the only way I can fully service you, Zenna, is to use all of me.”

 

Without further ado, the queen scooted her billowing behind across the tub’s bottom until her cheeks touched the elf’s. Marianne then took each of her meaty legs and crossed them over each other until they wrapped Zenna’s cock like an anaconda holding its catch. Unable to wait any longer, she leaned in until the entirety of the elven mast was seated against her body, causing her to moan as if a hot poker were laid up against her flesh. Zenna nearly came right then and there, seeing such a gorgeous woman cradling the entirety of her penis as if it were another person.

“Wow…” Zenna stated in genuine amazement, watching her dick as it continued spewing precum across Marianne’s chest, given the head was right up to the royal’s collarbone.

“Zenna… I… don’t even know what to say… I never thought I would be able to do this… this act with anyone… you absolutely blow me away. The world does not deserve such a beautiful, wonderful girl such as you… I will have to doubly punish my maids for taking you before I could!”

The elf laughed, “please don’t be too rough on them… I’m sure they meant well…”

 

“There’s that enormous heart of yours. I knew I would find it eventually,” Marianne laughed back at her, “now then, I promised you it would be worth the wait, so…”

 

Now that their emotions had been shared, Marianne got to work with the elephantine member pressed against her crotch, belly, breasts, and everything else, really. Even the girl’s testicles below her rumbled with excitement, further stimulating her pussy which was tantalizingly close by. Adjusting her stance a bit, the royal was able to use the flesh of her belly to rub alongside the bottom of Zenna’s urethra, feeling it dent a bit in the process. Each of her legs squeezed hard into the base of her cock with the strength of a vise grip. The girls from last night may have been sexual amateurs, and Zenna may have been a complete beginner – but Marianne was more than experienced.

 

Well, there are none experienced with a cock as massive as this elf’s, but the queen was still going to do her best.

 

“You have a lot to live up to with all this talking you’ve been doing, my queen,” the elf smirked.

The queen laughed back at her, “I have a plan, little elf. You just enjoy yourself, okay?”

“Please treat me well,” the elf laughed with sincerity.

 

Forgoing further confirmation, Marianne leaned in with both her arms wrapped up around her chest, using the billowing meat of her bosom to comfort the cockhead as if trying to tend to another person. Feeling Zenna’s heartbeat pulse up the tower only to fall about down it was an astounding experience that made the royal woman want to melt into the girl’s pale flesh. Using the strength of both her upper appendages, Marianne was able to massage the elf’s cockhead, marveling at how it surpassed a fist with its size, rumbling like a massive swarm of bees as it caused her chest to ache with each pulse. The urethra staring up at her may as well be her lover awaiting Marianne’s succubus kiss.

So, that is exactly what she gave it. Continuing to rub the glans with her breasts squished around its gap like a ring, Marianne planted her plush lips along one side of the girl’s hole. Static exploded from her tip and raced down her length as if Zenna had stuck herself into an electrical outlet, making her legs lock up. But this only caused Marianne immense surprise when the cock she had just kissed was thrust further into her face, causing her neck to lean back. As her mind continue to dumb down to her basic desires, the queen planted an identical kiss on the other cheek of Zenna’s helmet, making the girl stiffen further. The blue-haired bombshell felt as if her own mind was losing sensibility as every ounce of blood in her veins rushed to leave her brain and go to be a part of the royal’s kisses.

“U-u-u-se mo-more!” Zenna rasped out as her teeth were clenched shut.

Obeying the girl, Marianne used her thighs to caress the cock’s base, the veins extra fat near where they flowed into the elf’s body. Just barely able to massage them with her toes, the royal used her digits to press into the sides of Zenna’s balls, feeling them push back against her as something swirled inside with unfathomable force. At any point the queen might be running the risk of dehydrating herself, given the furious rate her pussy continued to gush across the girl’s sack underneath the bathwater. But both were oblivious to this fact as Marianne endlessly alternated from kissing the girl’s left and right cheeks of her flaring head, which nearly burnt the woman’s lips on each touch. Zenna began moaning endlessly as her cock had hardened to the point where she may as well have been in an orgasm already, the magma fluid flying up her length to the point where her penis conformed to its shape like rebar.

 

Accidentally biting her teeth across the elf’s tender cockflesh, the succubus queen had succeeded in her goal, and Zenna could take no more.

 

“I-I can’t hold it back anymore! I… I need to… I’m…!” Zenna screamed, but could not even hear herself as the cock began blasting mid-sentence. Like magma blasting up the shaft of a volcano, her heat grew to the point it was physically painful.

The floodgates opened as Zenna lifted her bottom into the air, taking the queen with her as the woman held onto the elf for dear life. A deafening gurgle filled the room as Zenna’s monumental orbs released their load, the thick spunk flying through the air and impacting the ceiling, where it stuck momentarily as its consistency was at an all-time high. Marianne struggled to keep her head away from the torrent as it went by her head like a pressure washer.

The queen felt rattled as load after load thundered through the shaft, still embedded between her grasp, vibrating her so much she orgasmed right there, increasing her grip as her nails dug into Zenna’s flesh, threatening to tear through her soft skin. Marianne’s entire body thudded as if the epicenter of an earthquake was inside the elf’s body, and her chest thumped as if a fighter jet roared over her head.

The fat rod pulsated with pleasure as it spurted, coating nearby surfaces with potent sperm as it rained down, even slapping the queen across her scalp like an open palm. Zenna arced her body flush so that her vision was pointing downward, given her cock continued to work against gravity and pulled her waist towards the ceiling. For nearly a minute, neither woman could hear each their own thoughts, let alone how each of them moaned and mewled like unfixed cats in the dead of heat. In that moment, both Marianne and Zenna forgot their own names as the universe began revolving around them.

Even as the orgasm died down, it continued to shoot spurts many times bigger than a normal man’s entire ejaculation. Each time she thought it would stop, Marianne was stupefied as another clump clawed its way out of Zenna. The only thing keeping her from stuffing as much cum into her mouth as would fit was the queen’s indomitable will. As the cock began softening, she was able to push it out of the way slightly to check on the half-awake elf she loved so dearly. Hell, the girl’s pale skin made her partway invisible as off-white cum coated her, the bathwater, the tub, and part of the bathroom. A wad of it fell from the ceiling and landed loudly somewhere behind her.

“Go… gods…” was all the queen could rasp out, a numbing sensation within her body that blocked all other feeling, except to be impaled and impregnated by this god among cocks… no, by the woman who wielded it. Even though her plan still sat in the recesses of her mind, Zenna possessed a similar feeling – that if she did not cum inside this woman right now, her body would fall apart under the pressure. The two women lied in each other’s grasp for minutes as their bodies and minds recovered from the torrent of pleasure which racked them.

The queen lost her strength and fell forward into the tub alongside Zenna, bringing her head to rest upon one of her enormous breasts, compressing it down as if it were a pillow. Zenna’s cock was only partly flaccid as it served as a cushion between them, its head resting on the breast opposite to Marianne. The elf looked down upon the woman. Momentarily, she was reminded about the girl who had abused her chest the night before.

 

But then a new vision took over the nightmare. Zenna envisioned the queen as a loving babe, suckling her nipple for milk. A strange feeling overtook her, a feeling she would one day know as a maternal instinct.

 

“You’re… so… wonderful…” Marianne labored, “…and here I… thought that… I could not love you… anymore… than I already… do…”

Zenna strained a light smile as warmth rushed through her, “you were… terrific, Marianne… your maids… could learn a thing or two… from you… wow…” her smile grew until it encapsulated her face, “you are a very good talker to bring me out of that sour mood you saw me in. Please forgive my behavior earlier if you…”

“Of course, little elf. You are already… forgiven…” Marianne felt her strength waning, wanting nothing more to sleep in Zenna’s embrace as if she were the elf’s baby.

 

They stayed like that for a while before coming to realize the still semi-hard piece of meat was thumping between them, stimulating the queen’s pussy as it was only inches away. Both women stared down at it with trepidation, as if it were a bomb about to go off. Marianne’s mouth fell open as it seemed to stiffen a bit, sliding up Zenna’s breast and towards her mouth as if going to kiss her.

 

“You’re… not done?” asked the queen, half-fearful and half-hoping.

With an uneasy laugh Zenna replied, “not… even close… my queen… not even… close…”

 

 

Minutes later, the two found themselves on the bed, having dragged themselves out of the tub and across the cum-stained floor. It was a challenge given the thick spunk not only weighed them down in the bathwater but its warmth was disturbingly inviting, almost daring them to fall asleep in its embrace. Every particle of oxygen the pair inhaled sent the women into a sex-crazed frenzy. It was as if every pore of Zenna’s body exhumed aphrodisiacs, lulling them both into unimaginable desire. Marianne felt as if the burning love in her heart propelled her forward and she believed Zenna to be the same. But the elf had different feelings.

Marianne was a machine. She had Zenna under her complete control, bent around every fiber of her being. But she also did not want to just use her - she wanted to love her. She loved this elf, and she wanted to give all that love to her, even if she killed herself doing it. Her enchanting kisses were relentless, battering and bruising the elven lips for minutes on end, before finally claiming conquest over them. The elf had never been kissed in her life, aside from her mother when she was little. Seeing other people in her village share lips would always cause a tinge in her chest, feeling left out as other people were in love while ignoring the blue-haired woman.

Yet that is what caused Zenna to be enamored by this woman. For the first time in her life, she felt loved by someone who truly wanted her. Although her feelings were still conflicted and uncertainty gripped her solid, the elven nerves exploded like firecrackers as they were ignited by desire. Her bestial cock was absolutely in love from being wedged directly between the two women's breasts as they gave everything they had. The shaft rewarded their efforts with a searing heat upon every throb, massaging both their bellies and chests. As the queen receded, sitting upright, it was able to have some room to breathe. Marianne was amazed that such a weighty appendage was even able to stand upright, and yet – the elven rod continued to fill with life, standing taller with each passing moment as if wanting to be closer in the queen’s embrace. Its scale was immense enough that Marianne could hardly believe such a tiny woman could wield it. Watching it throb and grow was beyond mesmerizing as sweat, pre, and cum glued to its sides. She had to force herself from leaning out and tasting it.

The elf laid across her back, arms and legs splayed as her cock hung slightly in the air, only partially erect. The queen laid in the same way, but had her legs draped up across Zenna’s body, Marianne's soles resting along the bottom of the soft elven breasts. The elf giggled as the queen teased her tits with her toes. Marianne’s womanhood burned powerfully against the feeling of such a large cock rubbing against it. The cock itself stretched higher along the royal woman’s body, seating its head just among her breasts. The queen was straddling the elf’s testicles as if they were seats – and each orb was certainly as large as a cushion. Hell, this was the same way she gripped the elf’s cock inside the bathtub – but it was the only way such an immense tool could be serviced by an individual woman. She could have sworn something was alive within the skin as it continued to throb larger. Zenna thought that having the weight on her balls would have been excruciating, but it was nothing compared to how her heart was twisting.

“It’s so scary,” said the queen, looking down its intimidating barrel, the urethra yawning open. At any moment she was ready to tilt her head out of the way before Zenna’s next blast tore up her urethra, decapitating her. Marianne may as well be leaned up against a stove with the heat coming out of the turgid tower in waves. She could nearly feel it continue to fatten, as if generating new cells out of thin air. Its head grew closer to her face, as if desiring another kiss from the royal.

 

And here I thought it was massive when it was soft this morning… gods, maybe I should have asked for help… had I known she was going to be this enormous…

 

“It’s just so…” the queen stopped herself, “sorry, Zenna, I’ll try to not talk about it…”

The elf responded, “it is fine, Marianne, I just… want you to know that this happens between you and me, not between you and it. If you truly love me for who I am, and not just what you think I can do for you, do for your people, do for your kingdom, then you need to show me you mean it. Otherwise, you have been lying to me, my queen. That is all that matters, okay?”

Marianne smiled, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

The queen brought her hands together, forcing her breasts to compress against the mighty rod, kissing it softly with her lips. Zenna gasped, and then gasped again as the queen laid subsequent pecks upon the flesh. The elf winced as Marianne's teeth barely dug into the pulsing head, lightning filling her nerves. Like a dog wanting to rub its belly on something scratchy, the royal woman let the fleshy red head fill her mouth like a piece of wet candy – she had never tasted something so fulfilling in her life.

Marianne ground her sopping womanhood right where the cock met Zenna’s balls, which had not deflated at all even after her monstrous orgasm. She retracted her legs, using the calves to stimulate the rest of her length, ensuring no inch was left unloved. She rubbed herself along every piece of it, feeling its strength emanate throughout her entire being. The penis continued to grow to Marianne’s amazement. Every inch it added seemed to be the last, but then it went further. Eventually, it grew long enough that the queen could no longer kiss it while sitting. The head hung a few inches above her royal red lips.

But something had also begun to happen to the elf herself. While observing the pulsating tower, she felt the room grow hot, as if under the world’s most comfortable blanket. Loving coals of heat prickled into Marianne’s ass and legs, further accentuating the inferno in her body. She shifted around on her fleshy elven seat, but the heat continued to follow her around.

“Wow… it… it’s getting hot in here… huh?”

Zenna looked away, “sorry Marianne… that’s just me…”

“Wh… what…?”

“I tend to heat up whenever… I become... aroused… s-sorry…”

Marianne took both of her hands and grabbed into the cock, its fingers hardly sinking into the leg-thick mass as blood continued to writhe through it. She pushed it aside, requiring a surprising amount of force, to see the entirety of Zenna’s body had grown darker, reddening as if bruised. At any moment the elf may as well start steaming.

“Oh… gods… that’s amazing, Zenna… you look beautiful when you have some color in your skin…”

 

Zenna let loose a smile so severe it crushed her eyes for a moment, her entire jaw locking up and freezing as her teeth ground together, “thank you, my queen… now, could we please get to what you want so dearly? I’m starting to ache from waiting so long… you’re such a tease.”

Marianne laughed against the bulging penis pressed into her chest, “sorry, little elf… I’ll do it right now… I feel as if I might melt if I don’t get you inside me this instant… forgive me for being brash…”

 

The queen stood, bringing her entire upper body wrapping around the pulsing tower of meat, her pussy dripping waterfalls across the testicles she was using as a seat. The royal lady’s long legs also wrapped around the base, forming a bear hug. The elf exhaled, as much of the queen's weight rested on her pent-up balls, but she fought through the pain.

Zenna herself was in pure, absolute ecstasy. The queen was doing similar moves that Sienna had performed the previous night, but this was just so much more. Everything about this was just, better - it felt so right to be here, having the queen love upon her. The queen had the cock bending to her will as well, the beast tamed for her liking. She paused and rested her head against the tight flesh.

“It’s… you’re just too much, Zenna. You really, really are,” the queen bucked her hips against the cock’s base, and in return it stimulated every nerve ending she had, sending her into an avalanche of orgasms. Using her teeth, she bit into the shaft and pulled the skin outward a bit, then let it snap back like an elastic band. Every inch of flesh burned. Zenna reveled in the sensation.

“I just love being here with you, I can feel your power though every inch of your body,” the queen rested her ear against the pillar, audibly hearing Zenna’s powerful heart throb remarkable amounts of blood through the appendage. It rattled the queen straight to the core, with each beat resonating all the way through her like the world’s loudest orchestra.

“And I love… you being here as well, my queen,” answered Zenna with a hint of uncertainty. She was getting the show of a lifetime, having a terrifically beautiful and powerful woman caressing her monolithic cock like it was a babe in her arms. The elf watched as the queen became lost in her own little world, living and dying by the sound of Zenna’s heartbeat like the drum of life, just for her, just for them.

 

“I think it’s time Zenna, for you and I to become one.”

 

The queen stood upright on the bed, using the cock as a support to steady herself, she looked down upon it, its head flaring and gaping. Pressing her snatch up against it, the helmet nearly seemed to act on its own, wanting to go spelunking inside Marianne no matter the cost. The head alone rumbled against Marianne’s snatch like a battering ram into a castle wall.

Gods, thank you for this woman.

She walked forward, her womanhood coming to rest just above the head. Zenna was over the moon in a heat, wanting to bury her spear deep as it would go into the royalty before her.

“Here goes…”

Yes, thought the elf.

The queen let the strength leave her legs as gravity did the work, pulling her deeper onto the thick meat. Unlike Sienna, whose smaller form had to be assisted by another girl, the queen was much easier to slide into, considering this woman, unlike the maid, had also given birth to three children.

She shuddered as her body became full.

“It… hu… hurts…” she winced. Zenna looked scared by her words.

“But… it feels so good… so amazing… as well… for you… it’s worth it… every inch is just… amazing… I feel as I were pregnant with my children again…”

The queen raised her head, eyes becoming bloodshot as sensation overtook her, and she continued to work the shaft. She went deeper and deeper, feeling every pulsing vein as if it were a penis all on its own, jabbing spears into her nerve endings. Marianne came again just from that, lubricating the elf’s cock further. She eventually worked herself, and her courage, halfway down the cock’s length until it was at the gates of her womb.

Zenna kept her sanity for as long as she could. The feeling of having so much meat inside such a lovely person was just exhilarating. Not even including the fact she could see herself through the queen’s skin, a mass just below the surface.

"S-s-soooo tight… I… feel like I'm… pregnant already…"

“C-can you even… have children… being such a ‘cold, old woman,’ Marianne?” Zenna joked, feeling horrible about the names she had called the queen only hours ago, “we still don’t even know if I can break the curse to b-begin with…”

“I believe… that with you Zenna… I most certainly can… if not… then what kind of woman am I…?”

For a few minutes, both the elf and the queen sat there, feeling immeasurably warm and full. While Marianne was stuffed with the elephantine elven cock, her heart was full unto bursting with emotion, something she could not even begin to describe. As for the elf herself, she had never been harder in her life, watching her monolith writhe inside the queen, its veins more visible than the queen’s own even through the skin of her belly.

“I can… see myself in you… Marianne… that’s… wow…”

“You should… hnng… be proud of… yourself then… it’s taking all I have… to just take half… of you…”

Zenna used the strength of her left arm to sit upright a bit, leaning her right appendage forward in an effort to touch the queen’s bulging belly. While Zenna was many things – flexible was not one of them, and she only came partway to her target before giving up under her own weight. Marianne moaned, watching Zenna’s chest bounce.

“Nice try, Zenna…”

“Thank you,” the elf laughed, “now… could you please start…?”

Marianne raised a cocky eyebrow, “start…?”

“Move… m-moving!” commanded Zenna through gritted teeth.

“Oh, gods! Y-yes! Yes!” Marianne agreed, all formalities having been lost as the two souls became intertwined, forming as deep a relationship the world had ever known as their sex bonded into one fiery hot mess.

Using her knees, the queen raised and lowered herself atop the strong penis, feeling hollow whenever she was at her peak, but also feeling filled beyond satisfaction when she was at her deepest. Each vein of the cock throbbed so powerfully; they could be felt individually through the nerves around the queen’s insides. Fluid kept pumping through it, keeping the machine alive as it pleasured the two women to no end.

Zenna was now so hard, it was painful, the skin stretched tight around her burgeoning girth. Her cock almost looked like it was taking pieces of Zenna into itself, anything it could find if it meant satisfying the queen. Though she tried her hardest to keep it from happening, the elf knew she got a little bigger. Marianne felt it too as her insides were stretched taut.

The elf was experiencing tunnel vision where the whole world just fell away, all that was left was her and the queen. Each fold of Marianne’s womanhood rubbed her shaft masterfully, causing her to shudder as her penis stayed anchored deep within the woman. She felt that it would not release her for any reason. She no longer wanted to be let go. In her immeasurable ecstasy, she wished it were possible to stay buried within the queen for the rest of her life.

Her sea of cleavage bounced and rolled atop her chest, and her legs danced side to side as they were bombarded with erratic messages. This did not help her balls, being battered on both sides by the girl’s thick legs, stimulating them further. Her lungs wept for oxygen, but she could not muster the mental strength to pull in…

 

…as she could only think of release.

 

“Mariannnnneee! It… it’s coming s-sooooon!”

“Give it a-all to me! Let me carry your l-love, Zenna!”

“Yes!” said the elf.

The pressure of the entire universe seemed to gather within Zenna’s cock, imbuing it with its power, and it surged to its thickest ever as her balls were thrown into orbit, blasting their load down the cannon barrel of Zenna’s shaft.

“YES!” screamed the elf.

The first shot alone almost dislodged the queen, having to place more of her weight onto the vigorously-blasting pole as it filled her. Her belly stretched and stretched with each shot, sloshing loudly like a milk bucket as gallons of potent sperm found their way into her body. Another magma-hot rope forced its way through Zenna with the intensity of a jabbed spear, making the queen moan loudly.

Both women let nature take its course, unable to do anything at all aside from simply existing. Zenna’s entire being exploded all at once, feeling a level of high that could not be matched by any drug as the cascade of orgasmic pleasure rammed through her body, turning her mind into mush as the ecstasy level would have overloaded over a hundred people, let alone just one elf girl. Load after load continued to blast into the queen, as she felt her body throb and accept its new inhabitants. The elven seed infected, no, imbued the royal eggs with their potent strength.

Marianne watched as her royal belly grew and pulled the queen down with its weight, only to impale her deeper and deeper upon the still-spitting cock until its head pushed her womb upwards towards her chest. The further along it went, the less of the elf she could see below her pulsating belly. For a moment she was gripped in terror that she may explode, but her mental capacity had been exceeded by the amount of ecstasy flooding her mind, drowning her in pure pleasure no one woman could handle, and her mind snapped completely. Marianne demanded her mouth ask how can you have so much!? but it refused her command – the pink royal tongue flopped around her chin as if Marianne were a rutted animal in heat.

Zenna continued to blow into the queen, whose royal belly was brushing against the top of the mountainous breasts adorning the elf, sending further stimulation as the overworked nipples went into overdrive. Were she nursing, geysers of milk would be exploding out of her. The hung girl’s stomach clenched as the biggest load yet was thrown into the queen, whose legs lost all feeling, finally allowing all her weight to sit upon the greatest of cocks, taking a bit more than half of its length inside. Much like the girls from the previous night, she began to leak heavily, drenching her belly a hot white once more. However, it did not stop once it impacted the writhing and steaming elf – the cum flowed across her cock, balls, legs, and even her stomach as evidenced to her overwhelming power.

 

The record-setting orgasm finally ended, but the girls were so locked together that they did not even realize it. The mighty cock belonging to Zenna was now fully drained and defeated. It shrank as her entire body went into recovery; exhuming sweat as it was burning up, her heat enveloping both of their bodies. Her cock flopped out of the queen’s now-gaping hole and came to rest atop Zenna’s belly, the very last spurt shooting straight between her breasts and covering her elven face in a plaster, but she spit it away, not desiring to taste it.

Having lost her support, the queen fell to one side, landing nearby the spent elf girl who was barely holding onto the last edges of her consciousness. Although her mind was blasted pure alabaster white, Marianne could still marionette her body into crawling across the tiny elf’s prodigious chest until her chin rested upon them. Taking Zenna’s head in her hand, she twisted it towards herself and laid a cum-coated kiss against her lips. The elf kept her mouth shut, refusing to taste any of it to Marianne’s dismay. She pulled back and looked in her heavy eyes as the girl began falling asleep.

 

“I love you, Zenna,” she said seductively, egregiously awaiting the elf to reply.

“Thank you, Marianne,” the elf said half-heartedly, her plan coming into fruition. She lulled herself into slumber and the queen followed, using her pale breast as a pillow. It was like heaven itself.

 

-Earlier That Night-

 

“She… said all that…?” Trinas asked with trepidation. He watched Marianne, his queen and wife, shudder in a nearby armchair. The blonde woman took her hands across her burning red eyes, rubbing them as tears fell heavily. Surrounding the royal pair was the knight Marcus and the three royal children, all staring openly at the queen as she continued to bawl before them.

It was about an hour after Zenna stormed away from the queen, her unbridled rage finally let off the chain as it assaulted Marianne with unparalleled force. The queen had cried on the railing for nearly the entire time between the elf left and when she finally stumbled down into her bedchambers, where Marcus and the king were still deep in discussion. Gamlen, Torin, and Mare had also been summoned, as King Trinas believed their children should finally learn the entire situation.

“But… why would her entire clan treat her like that…? Certainly, they know it was not her fault she was… what did you say, ‘born different’? What does that mean?” prince Torin asked, speaking for the three siblings, all of whom still had no idea what Zenna was.

“Elves are… highly religious people, son,” the king responded, “which holds doubly true for elven villages like the one this young woman hails from. Even one mention of blasphemy would turn an entire crowd of people against one of their own. It is no wonder why they hated her so much – she was an affront to everything they knew. That girl is…”

 

Finally with a gag, Marianne cleared her throat enough to speak, “yes… Trinas… that girl… that girl is so… I had no idea she had all that… frustration bottled up inside… that had to be the first time in her life she ever let anyone know how she…” the queen stopped to gag out mucus building in her throat, “how she truly felt… gods, I felt as if she could kill me with just her words… just decades of frustration and hatred all let loose at once. How could such a tiny girl hold all that inside her…?”

 

“I had no idea she would lash out either,” Marcus interjected, “I know she was upset with me from the moment I… bought her, but to think she had all that anger brewing inside…” he nodded negatively at the floor, feeling ashamed of his actions.

“I cannot believe that little elf had the gall to insult you, my queen,” Trinas spoke, “gods, I thought we were being attacked by dragons – half the city must have heard that shriek she let loose…”

“It… it wasn’t about gall, Trinas,” Marianne sobbed, “she was just being… honest with me…”

“But she abused you, mother,” Gamlen said, “no one should treat you like…”

 

“MORE people should treat me like she did!” the queen stammered at her son, her red eyes staring at him like twin pits of hell. Every head in the room leaned back to make way for her voice to fill the air.

“Mom… what do you mean…?” princess Mare asked, her oceanic eyes agape as she stared at her mother with a stammering jaw.

“That girl… Zenna… she was more honest to me in just a few moments than most people are in their entire lives! She looked straight past my eyes and into my soul, calling me out for what I was!”

“And… what did she call you, mother…?” Torin asked hesitatingly.

 

A spurt of mucus fell from her nostrils, “I… we… we are all just… filthy human pigs… we’re no better than animals…”

 

“Marianne! What are you…” Trinas perked up a bit in surprise, but everyone else was just petrified at the queen’s words.

“That’s what we are, Trinas! Just pigs that wish to feed off her! Zenna just sees herself as a goddamn trough for us to eat from! That girl is suffering, and we thought allowing her release would cure the disease of hate gripping her soul! We are tearing her in two… all of us! I thought she was just a scared little woman… but we terrify her! She hates humanity for how they have treated her!”

“But my queen,” Marcus cut in, “we had nothing to do with the bandits that…”

“IT WASN’T THE GODDAMN BANDITS, MARCUS!!” the queen shrieked, throwing her fists into the chair’s armrests, “it was us! All of us! We just saw her as a thing, just like her entire family did! That girl has known nothing but hatred, as it is the only thing anyone has ever taught her! She has so much of it inside her, she is overflowing with it! She is going to explode one day if no one helps her!”

“Marianne, that does not give her the right to…”

 

“IT GIVES HER EVERY FUCKING RIGHT, TRINAS! EVERY! GOD! DAMN! RIGHT!”

 

The queen openly bawled out before the crowd which surrounded her. They all watched her tantrum take over, making her feet kick around the air. Mare stood and rushed over to her mother, attempting to console the queen by holding her arm. Marianne yanked her arm from her daughter’s grasp, making the girl start to tear up. The men of the room began to feel uncomfortable, until that discomfort was released as their eyes watered as well. Marianne hit her fist into the chair, else she would bring it against someone else next.

 

“Goddamnit…” Marcus grumbled.

“What is it, s-sir knight?” Torin asked, wiping away a tear that had formed under his eye.

“What the hell have I done… bringing that girl here? Expecting her to save us when she needs to be saved just as badly… her life has been turned upside down so many times she doesn’t know which way is up anymore… and I just about slapped her across the face today. I screamed at her for something outside of her control.”

 

He leaned down into his lap, head encased by his hands, “how could she ever forgive me…?”

 

“That’s right, Marcus,” Marianne cut in, “how could we do such a thing… trying to throw all the weight of our responsibilities on a little elf like that… she hates us all… don’t you see…? People have only ever hated her… she doesn't even know what love is. She can never love anyone unless…”

 

Marianne was interrupted as someone opened the door to the royal pair’s bedchambers. Everyone looked - save Marianne and Mare who were struggling to stay coherent.

“Excuse me… lord Trinas…?”

“What do you want?” the king asked briskly. The guard in the doorway was nearly knocked over with the intent his lord’s voice carried.

“I… uh… you have visitors… they keep asking to come and see you…?”

“Now is not the time.”

“But lord, they…” the guard was interrupted as the door suddenly opened further. A short woman with auburn hair rushed past the guard, a massive bulge in her belly dragging her forward with each step.

“Sienna…?” Gamlen asked. Behind her, the other maids pushed their way past the man at the door until the four of them waltzed towards those in the room. Their bellies had shrunk some since that morning, but each were still large enough to appear ready to give birth at any moment.

“Um, girls? What do you want? And what happened to your…” Torin trailed off, eyes coming to rest on the little women’s bellies. The four of them took to occupying a nearby couch, scrunching together so they would all fit on it. Their bellies came to rest on their thighs as they sat.

All four of them stared across the room, making eye contact with those who would look at them. Each were red as tomatoes in the face, eyes bloodshot from the excessive number of tears let loose from them. Ain rasped, taking her arm up to brush another fresh tear off her face.

“I…” Sienna began.

“Punish us!” Talley yelled over Sienna in her thick foreign accent.

Trinas blinked in surprise, as did everyone else in the room save Marianne, who was instead still wiping tears from her face.

“W… what…?” Marcus asked.

“No! Punish me! Was my idea!” Sienna stammered, placing an arm across Talley’s chest so she would not speak further.

“I don’t understand, girls…?” Trinas asked.

“We hurt the miss! We hurt her! We made her cry!” Sienna answered, “we thought we helping her but… she cried! I no not how we… what we thinking but… we thought we make her feel good, and it help her! But it hurt her! She is sad now!” the maid finished, heaving a bit as if an immense weight were lifted off her chest.

The oldest prince, Gamlen, scanned his eyes over the four maids, from their disheveled appearance to their red eyes and bulging clothes, as if they somehow became pregnant and nine months passed overnight. Gulping, he asked, “what did you do girls? How did you hurt the elf?”

Fey gagged, “we…”

 

“…they had sex with Zenna.” Marcus cut in. His jarring statement was coated in ice, freezing all the minds that heard it.

 

Unable to turn his eyes, his entire head moved toward the knight, “yo… you… you’re… joking…?” the prince sputtered, “that elf… that girl… did… this?” he motioned out to the maids’ swollen bellies.

“But… how…?” his brother Torin asked, “how can she even…”

“She is incredibly special… and very well equipped,” Marcus answered with a gulp, “she has no equal when it comes to… gods, are you going to make me say it? The girl can put a thousand men to shame.”

Torin had never felt such bewilderment in his life, and it was personified by a cold sweat which suddenly covered his skin, “I… how…? That beautiful elf from earlier…?"

“It true! It true!” Fey called out, her hands dancing above her bloated belly, “miss is incredible! She is so pretty, but so huge too! I never felt so… amazing! I thought she felt amazing too, but… now I feel terrible! We…” she shuddered, “used her!”

“G-girls… what are you talking about…?” Mare asked, her attention shifting from her mother to her maid, “how did you use the elf…?”

 

“I h-hit her! A-and I bit her! I don’t know why! Why!? I could not stop myself! Why!?” Talley stammered out as she tried to hide her face behind her hands. Her black hair was strewn across her face, further strengthening the mask over her blushed façade.

 

“Did you… say you bit her, Talley? Did I hear you right?” Torin’s mouth was barely able to state. He had difficulty imagining exactly where the maid's teeth might have found themselves. Talley opened her mouth to defend herself but was interrupted when Fey began to cry openly again, with Ain next to her holding her friend close. Both maids wailed into each other’s sides for a bit, covering all other noise in the room. Mare, unable to help her sobbing mother further, wandered over to where the maids sat, taking her hands out and hugging both girls close to her chest. Their warm, bloated bellies pushed into the princess’ own flat abdomen.

“It’s okay girls… you did what you thought was right… even though… no one understands the situation at…”

 

 

“I understand the situation perfectly, daughter,” the queen growled suddenly.

 

 

Her voice was laced with enough intent that everyone in the room became deathly quiet. A wave of ice coated the room as if the sun had died immediately. All the moisture disappeared from the air as everyone present became inexplicably uncomfortable. Even the crying maids’ tears seemed to dry immediately. Mare turned to face her mother.

“Mom…?”

They all watched as her nose crinkled, revealing the pearly white fangs she growled through, “I have never understood something more in my life than this. Nothing has ever been so clear… a choice so easy to make. I know what I must… do now. What I must do not only for myself or for Zenna… but for our entire country. I need to…”

“Don’t say it, Marianne.”

“Shut up, Trinas. You know as well as I do that…”

 

 

“Just go.”

 

 

The clouds over Underhill seemed to split in the wake of Trinas’ comment. Marcus nearly thought his heart stopped, but Marianne’s most certainly did. Her growling ceased immediately as her vision came to scroll across her husband.

“W… what?”

From behind his brown and lacquered beard, the king’s smile grew into fruition, “I said for you to go, Marianne. If love is what that little elf needs, then I expect you to give all of ours to her.”

The royal woman’s jaw fell straight to the floor, pushed down by her bulging eyes. Given her newfound immense vision, she scanned over the room just to ensure she was still coherent enough to convince herself she had heard her husband’s comment correctly. Everyone else was bewildered as well, but none as much as Marianne herself. Looking back to him, she spoke, “just… just like that…?”

“You heard what I called that girl this morning. Monster. Fiend. Abomination. Beast. Thing. What the hell is wrong with me? How could I commit such a sin upon such an innocent little girl? When we entered the guest chambers this morning, my first reaction was to cut her head off her shoulders so that she could never harm another of my citizens. I could not live with myself… knowing what I know now. Marcus,” he turned his attention away from Marianne and to the knight, “I apologize to you for scolding your actions. You did exactly as I asked by bringing that young woman to our kingdom.”

 

Trinas stood from his chair and knelt to his knees before his head finally kissed the floor.

 

Marcus began to panic and stood from his chair, reaching for his lord, “n-no! Trinas, my lord, please stand!”

“I can hardly face you, Marcus. Allow me to humble myself before you, in recognition of the sins I committed. No ruler should treat someone so poorly, only to then still demand respect. I must now earn not only your respect back, but that little elf’s as well.

“Father, I…”

“Quiet, boy,” Trinas shut up his son Gamlen with supersonic speed.

“But I could not even dream of facing that girl now, so I am sending my wife and queen as an ambassador. She is a far better nurturer than myself, I assure you. Zenna may have you, Marianne, if that is what you believe she needs. We most certainly need her, so that is a small price for a husband and king to pay. If you think for one moment I would place myself or even my queen above our entire kingdom – you are dead wrong,” Trinas huffed, still speaking straight into the floor.

Marcus, the maids, and the royal children's eyes fell out of their sockets and rolled across the wooden floor in disbelief. Gamlen looked around at his siblings to check that their incredulity matched his own. All three of them still had no idea why their parents thought Zenna could save their kingdom, or how she was able to fill the maids to such a degree – but they were starting to get their ideas brewing.

Although she continued crying, Marianne brought her hand up to clean her right eye and smiled down at her husband, “I know that is exactly what she needs, Trinas. Her heart is… oh gods… so enormous she could crush the kingdom with it. I can see straight into her in the same way she saw inside myself. But… her heart is so empty that it is now a vacuum sucking in all the hatred of the world.”

Marianne stood from her chair and leaned down to hug her husband from behind as he continued to worship the floor, “thank you so much Trinas, my father could not have picked a better husband for me. How could I be so blessed?”

The king chuckled a bit, "just try not to have too much fun Marianne, and remember your husband still loves you deeply. I'll always be here."

The queen laughed in response, "of course. I don't think even she could make me forget about you. I'll be careful."

Marianne stood and began to walk towards the door without explaining herself to anyone else.

“Mother…”

“I said quiet, boy,” Trinas shut down his son again. Marianne turned in the doorway and bowed to the room before turning her back to them and leaving.

Unable to take the curiosity eating away at his psyche, Torin asked loudly, “what is she going to do, father?”

The king laughed a bit, “to show an elf how to love, son. I still hardly believe the gods deemed me worthy of having such a wonderful wife. You three should be grateful as well – you could not ask for a better mother.”

 

Gamlen and Torin ground their teeth, uncertain how they should feel that their mother was going to be left alone with an elf presumed to be incredibly dangerous in their minds. But then both princes sighed a bit, laughing through their noses, “at least mother seems to know what she is doing. I’ll trust her judgement,” Torin responded.

“I will do the same. I’m not sure how that elf can help our kingdom, but… if mother believes this to be the best course of action, I will wholeheartedly agree,” Gamlen added.

 

Trinas stood from the floor and pressed out his robes. His beady black eyes looked over to his children, “that’s what I thought you said, boys. And Mare, stop that already.”

 

All eyes in the room squinted in confusion, but then came to rest on the blue-eyed blonde princess. She felt their gaze but did not meet them. They watched as her fingers traced along Sienna’s belly, feeling the bulge within while her other hand was squeezing into Ain’s slightly smaller stomach. Both maids looked at each other, as if expecting to know why the princess was massaging their bloated forms. The tip of the princess’ tongue was resting on her pink lips and her heels left the floor on occasion, allowing her thighs to rub together.

“Mare!”

Having called her name a bit louder, the king finally got through to his daughter, but she continued all her actions. Her legs moved a bit faster as they squeezed together.

 

“May… I… um… a-accompany mother? She might need help with…”

 

Trinas’ face reeled back as a disgusting image flooded his mind, “gods, no Mare, you are most certainly not going to be helping with that… you’re not ready for…”

“Bu… but I’m old enough to…”

“You’re not ready, and more importantly - that is inappropriate. Besides, you need to save yourself for your future husband.”

Those around the room looked away, finally realizing what Mare was asking for. Although Trinas was not intending to – all three royal children were now able to piece together in their minds what Zenna had between her legs. The princess’ face reddened heavily as she continued to rub both of the maids’ warm bellies.

 

Sitting back down, Trinas spoke, “we should all simply turn to prayer now. Marianne needs all the help she can get if we want to save our kingdom.”

 

-The Following Morning-

 

“My lord! My lord!”

Trinas opened his heavy eyelids while the morning sun just barely casting its light over the city walls told him it was much earlier than he would normally awaken. He sat up quickly as the banging sound on his bedchamber doors continued to rattle throughout the room. Looking around, it was far emptier than the previous night as all visitors who occupied it then were now gone. Marianne had clearly not yet returned to her husband’s bed, but Trinas was grateful for the fact, as it likely meant the queen had succeeded in her mission and was recovering from a very long night. Trinas smiled, proud of his wife to no end.

I’ll always love you, Marianne. You always seem to…

The doors into his room burst open as the impatient pair of guards tore the two doors from each other’s grasp. They panted heavily, sweat profusely dripping down from their foreheads and into their armor.

“What do you boys need this early? Is the palace on fire, or…?”

 

“You must come quickly, sir, it’s the queen! She…”

 

Trinas flew from his bed faster than he had moved in years, his bedgown the only clothing he had cloaked himself with. Not even taking the time to place shoes on his feet, he tore past the guards as they tried to follow him down the endless immaculate hallways towards the guest chambers. The two men who tailed tried calling something to him, but Trinas’ ears were filled with so much wind and adrenaline he became deaf. Servants, guards, paintings, and entire wings went by in a blur as his legs ached and lungs hungered for oxygen.

Just as he was rounding the final corner into the hallway for the guest chambers, he and Marcus slammed shoulders as the knight rounded out of his own room. Glaring into each other’s eyes, it was evident both men had been rudely awakened quite recently, given their disheveled appearance and bloodshot vision. Without exchanging a word, both shot forward towards the master guest suite, blasting the doors open until the pair came to a stop on the short ledge overlooking the living quarters.

The entire room smelled of some abhorrent stench, assaulting their senses and even causing their eyes to water. The source of the smell was evident as their eyes glazed over entire puddles of white coating not only the bed and floor, but even the ceiling and drapes. The longer they looked, the more they saw – even the bathroom appeared half-buried in it. The enormous bed was torn asunder as if a herd of horses trampled over it. The king’s wife and the elf had clearly performed some extreme actions the previous night.

 

How can that little elf… have all of this inside her…? both lord and knight thought.

 

“F-father…” came a small voice. Trinas and Marcus looked down to see Gamlen shivering before them, holding a small, yellowed object to his father. Trinas took it from him and saw it was a piece of folded parchment. Unfolding it, he saw one single line scribbled across it in the most horrific handwriting he had ever seen. It was hardly legible, but still read:

 

 

I find love.

 

 

“Gamlen… what does this…?” but as Trinas looked up to his son, he saw something behind the prince. His wife, Marianne, belly bloated to the size of a nine-month triplet pregnancy, was openly sobbing and wailing beside the bed while Mare tried to hold her mother upright. Glancing even further up, Torin was standing at the balcony, his head flailing left and right as if scanning the city.

Upon seeing her husband and the knight, Marianne reached her hand out to them. The two men approached and knelt down to her with Marcus nearly landing his leg in a thick puddle of fluid. He had to hold down the food he ate last night as its miasma flooded his senses.

“Marianne… what is…” his wife interrupted him by placing her hands on each of Trinas' shoulders, pulling herself up to his eye level. The once-blue and now bloodshot eyes staring at him made his skin crawl. Every strand of his queen’s hair was matted to her scalp by cum. She reeked to the heavens above of the elf’s expel.

 

“Zenna… Z-Zenna… she…” Marianne rasped and coughed a bit more.

 

“What happened to her, my queen?” Marcus asked, already knowing the answer.

 

 

“Zenna… she’s gone…”

 

 

To be continued.

9