cases c7.002 – reverse
17 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Audrey Kizuna died under my hand "accidentally" 77,784 times.

 

77,784 times.

I included times I didn't actually kill her, but the world still reset.

Sorry for my bad maths.

 

Anyways. 

Whatever you could imagine, I had already done, including those. (ya, you know... those kinds of stuff. With Audrey, with anyone else, with whoever you could think of. Yup...)

 

However, things just get bored whenever everything is accessible.

Currently, what I wished for the most is to get through 4 July 2021, even for once.

I picked up Audrey's corpse.

Striped her, and try to find out what are the clues I get gathered this time. 

Can you believe, out of 77,784 times, she is wearing the freaking same set of appearance? 

No matter in Japan, France, England, Singapore, she is wearing the same shirt and jeans. 

Also, remember that in all timelines, she died on different dates & times. 

 

I believe, there is a particular rule behind this multiple-time reset.

What is exactly is, I am not sure.

 

However, I did read what some philosophers said before, "To win the game, you must first understand the rule of the game." 

I guess that is right. 

 

I am not here to depress and let you listen to my complaints. This story is not about that. 

This is a journey to get us out of this endless loop. 

 

As far as I know, this time loop is not Re:Zero/Dark Soul-ish kind of time loop where you have checkpoints. Once you saved game in those checkpoints, no matter what terrible decisions you made, or unfair outcomes (such as everyone forgotten the existence of Rem). 

At least I know, in this world, is full of chaos & uncertainties. 

I took out all Audrey's belongings and buried her corpse. 

 

Today is 77,784th 24th June 2021. 

10 days left before 4th July 2021.

 

Hope I can discover more this time. 


 

Reverse thinking, not particularly only on "reverse psychology", but genuinely thinking backward for a specific event. 

Remember I talked about "causality" doesn't exist. 

 

There is no karma in this world. 

There is no "cause" & "effect" in this world. 

 

You might be thinking, in these 77,784 times when I accidentally killed Audrey Kizuna, why isn't anyone else around us? 

Why?

 

I wondered why too. 

This "murder of Audrey" event will only happen whenever I am alone. 

Why? 

 

I wondered.

 

It was 9 pm, I wondered how did I even came over to Fushimi Inari Shrine, and accidentally killed a French lady.

What is the odd of having this happen?

 

I walked away from the backstreet of the shrine and entered back to the main city. 

 

As I recalled, every time 30 minutes after the death of Audrey Kizuna...

A massacre will happen in the city.

 

More than 7000 Israeli were killed by unknown missiles. 

Jakarta was nuked out of nowhere.

Tokyo Tower fall and Shiba is in a mess. More than 10,000 people are missing.

...

 

Countless unknown massacres WILL happen 30 minutes right after the death of Audrey Kizuna. 

 

So...
I want to ask you again?

Does karma exist? 

Does "cause" and "effect" really have an immediate relationship? 

 

Do you really think the "death of Audrey Kizuna" is the "cause"?

Do you really think "countless massacres" is the "effect"?

It looks like it, but why? 

 

From my personal reset statistics, all these massacres will somehow happen, regardless of the "death of Audrey Kizuna". 

These massacres may or may not happen. 

Some of the time, it may be the cause of death for Audrey Kizuna.

 

I died numerous times with Audrey due to these massacres. 

 

Just when I am thinking of all these foolish questions, multiple yakuza start spamming their bullets and killing innocent citizens in the town. Everyone started to run for their lives.

 

Nobody knows why these Yakuza are doing this. Even I do not know.

Am I going to die and reset again?

 

I hid in one of the liquor stores. 

At this very moment, I looked up on the spinning fan, listening to the noise of bullets rain. 

 

Reverse thinking....

 

Who is Audrey Kizuna?

Why all of this happened?

Why every time reset, it has to be different places?

Why it has to be this 20-days time frame of 14 June 2021 to 4 July 2021?

Who is behind all this?

Why must it be me? 

Just when I am thinking all this.

I saw...

 

The Tower of Babel...

 

[to be continued]

1