Chapter 2
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About seven hours later, the smell of flesh and blood ... and a strange noise. A hoarse laugh mixed with a creaky door ... something like that.

Ryo recognizes the hoarse noise, they were Nekkers ... mean Goblin cousins. But much stronger, resistant to level 1 spells, monsters. But much more prone to physical attacks. The Nekkers, like the goblins, were small, but their skin was more yellow and their body was hunched over. The hands are long for the size of their body, the mouth is lipless so that you can see their clawed teeth and eyes shimmering with yellow light.

These monsters like carcasses, but if you're drenched in blood ... like Ryo now. They will attack you, and the Nekkers aren't loners.

As Ryo stood up abruptly ... which surprised him as he was almost dead recently. He stood up quickly, wiped the blood from his eyes and looked around. There were many pairs of eyes over the bodies of his family. About twenty Nekkers flanked Ryo on all sides. And standing in a stalemate, they waited for a sudden movement to begin the fight.

Ryo, being in a stalemate, simultaneously looked into the eyes of his opponents and turned 360 degrees. At the same time looking for any weapon and the only one he had closest. There was his father's simple steel sword, even two. But the other was underneath the headless body of my father. And only one sword stuck in the ground, less than a meter from Ryo, was waiting to be used.

Ryo's heart ached, but he was able to control himself right now. And knowing that theoretically there is no chance, because that kind of monster. He is beyond the capacity of a single "blood mantis". Even his father, who had a high level 45 swordsman and an innate ability to "speed quickly" level two. He would avoid a group like this .... So Ryo is fucked.

(Ryo)-Khhh....Show me how mongrels die!!!

As fast as he could, Ryo grabbed his sword and cut one Neker in half with a straight diagonal cut. His nineteen friends, however, stabbed Ryo with their claws and ran for a few meters to later stab again.

The view that can be seen is a bit macabre. Many nekkers stab or sometimes tear off pieces of Ryo's body. Which less than a second later grow back. And Ryo fights drenched in his own blood and killed Neker. Like a Berserker in rage mode, ignoring the pain and only thinking about killing his opponent. And now that Ryo kills one Nekker in eighteen, seventeen, sixteen ... to stab. The only things you can hear are the screams of monsters and moans and curses directed at the hero from Ryo.

And when the fight ends and the last Nekker falls from the hand of already regenerated Ryo. Ryo falls to his knees mentally exhausted as his recovery prevents him from doing the latter. Ryo breathes deeply for several minutes and looks around at the time of battle depicted.

After a while, as Ryo calmed down, a screen appeared in front of his face.

Killed 20 Nekkers [Level 6-15] gained 2369 XP. Promoted to level 20 [12-> 20], got the option to choose the first class. Do you want to choose first class now or later. If "later" is selected, activate the "Select class" command. Please make a choice.  
[Now] [Later]

(Ryo)-Latter....Fuck!!..Later..Heh...I have to bury them.

First, Ryo took the space ring off his father's finger. The only one his group owned. Ryo remembers how he and his team attacked the live merchants ... hehe ... "Blood Mantis" killed the trader and captured his valuables. And they either released the slaves or led them to the border with a letter to the Elven King. that he would prepare a reward and that some elves would offer an advance ... yes, elven bodies are amazing. But to make matters better, they wanted it. And Ryo and his companions couldn't refuse. In some cases, like the trader in question. He had female bodyguards who did not have Some Slaves were still aphrodisiac because they went to brothels after "training." And the rest left by themselves. Such beautiful memories that he will have to remember for himself.

Ryo collected all the bodies of his companions away from the bodies of the Nekker. And he collected weapons, valuables and special souvenirs. Which he had taken from their bodies. Then Ryo created a makeshift altar, with planks, ladders, and a few wooden items and cheap fabrics that Ryo found in the ring.

And when everything was ready, Ryo put a quiver of arrows on his back, and on one arrow stuck a cloth covered with Nekker blood ... very flammable, burns long and hard to extinguish.

And stand over the altar and before he set fire to the cloth, Ryo said.

(Ryo)-Death comes for everyone, but I never thought that I would meet her a second time ... When it takes my family .... When it takes everything from me ... Why ... Because I was weak .... I was weak when a noble for an hour he raped and killed my mother before I killed him ... And I was powerless to fight the hero Satoru and his harem. Which took my second family away from me.

(Ryo)-And if I can get another one ... I promise ... Zoltan, Rico, Victor ....... That he would kill any threat and keep them safe. And the one who took you away from me will meet my anger. Wrath of the last Bloody Mantis, Ryotaro Zangetsu. And I swear that I will take everything from him, goodbye ... forever ... Family.

As he said the last word, Ryo lit the cloth with one glyph of fire, which conjured up a small fire on it. And he set fire to the altar and stood for several hours and watched the burning corpse of his family. Then he went towards the nearest border ... the border between the land of humans and high elves.

And the last secudny we see Ryo walking towards the sunset, and behind him we can still see black smoke. And he himself, while smoking a cigarette, says.

(Ryo)-I destroy you, noble mongrel.

1