5.Moon Family
77 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following year Lee was taught the tuned down cultivation technique also some common low level martial techniques ,for a  martial apperentice the power techniques that can be wielded is quite low. Lee also spent time in the library learning about everything from the family to the sun dynasty ,even in his previous life Lee was a genius in this life those powers got tripled he was  a prodigy but for the shadow family trying to hide from the heavens wrath they didnt bother testing the young ones skills.

Lee learned that the elders in the family tweaked the culitvation techniques such that it resembled to the moon  family's cultivation technique but as ones cultivation increases while moons family's technique remained same the shadow family's technique leapfrogged. 

A year passed just before he turned 8 they were taken to moon family. All the kids were given their own rooms to sleep they could go back to their homes once in 5 days for 2 days just like our weekends which Lee loved as he still didnt want to miss his parents. Although the moon family had their own elders to teach the kids the moon family gave another option, the kids could go to the nearby ning city school to learn if they wanted to the kids would be registered under the moon families name. And when the kids reached age of 10 it was compulsory for them to go to the ning city school.In this world age difference of 2,3 years didnt matter even if u go to the school as  a 8 year old or 10 year old u would have to start from class 1 and u wld graduate 3 years later. Lee decided to go stay with moon family for the moment  while some of his friends chose the ning school.

When the elders started their teachings all the kids where made to place their hand on the magic crystal which showed their cultivation,Lee along with his friends where 1 star apperentices ,no surprises there.

"you should all work hard to be a atleast  a 3 star apperentice by the 2 years u stay here "the elder said ,climbing  2 apperentice ranks in 2 years is not a hard thing but it isnt easy either,Lee thought. Usually a 10 year old person who joins the school would be 2 star and 3 star makes it enough to be above average.

Lee worked hard on learning from the elders, his classmates where from both his family and moon family the moon family children were taught to treat the shadow family children as their own family .

Lee woke up as sun rays hit him through the window sill of his room, he stayed up late yesterday practicing the basic movement techniques ,Lee was more interested in movement techniques when his peers where more into studying the explosive powers of hands and fists, the kids where too young to train on weapons. Lee got up and rubbed his eyes and sat down on his bed ,he suddenly realised its his birthday!! its been 8 years since his rebirth for a second he became emotional, he shook his head and cheered up he made up his mind to go back to his family and visit his mother. So he set off and took the shortcut which needed him to pass through a little forest ,although the forest was not inhabited with wild beast it was not frequented by people.Lee tore through the forest as fast his new technique allowed him to,his visage was filled with smile each tree branch he stepped on left a foot mark on it,he was almost at the middle of the small forest just he was gliding from one branch of  a tree to another which was a little bit far off a sudden impact shook him he fell down like a rock and lost conciousness.

He laid there unconcious in the warm summer heat.

Lee awoke in a place which was barren he quickly realised it was his dantian ,he saw a dark globe descending from above ,he felt a sharp pain as the globe approached him it exploded without warning filling his dantian with some unknown energy ,being a one star apperentice his dantian space was very small to be compared to anyone but upon this strange power it began to expand,his ki networks also expanded simultanously the pores in his skin opened and his bones also got rejuvanted,this strange energy doesnt even need to be refined he thought.Suddenly a lot of strange drawing and words were projected into his mind and strangely he understood everything on it!!!

There was a huge shake on the ground a pillar of light erupted from Lee Ming contiously 

one

two

three

four

waves upon waves of light shown in the sky ,the forest was deep enough for anyone to notice.After sometime the sky became clear again and Lee slowly rose from the ground ,his eyes became  a little more crimson color .Somehow he looked like a wiser person!!!

2