6.The S tier power
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lee tried feeling his body , he knew he had more than one breakthroughs but he didn't know how many, he exerted his ki into his meridians and he was shook !! he had the power of a 10 star apperentice !!! which is impossible no one has gone from 1 star to 10 star in a day ,but he knew he wasnt dreaming his elders have taught him what happens when a person reaches 10 star apperentice although physically the differences are not that noticeable, a 10 star apperentice would have 100 times the ki of a 1 star apperentice and his dantian size would be almost half of a martial warrior!! A single star martial apperentice's ki is very low, so a 100 times difference may not be a huge amount but still the change is more than enough to be noticeable .Lee also knew that the sudden increase in cultivation level was not a random event ,it was due to the weird writings and drawing that was projected into his mind. Or to say it precisely his cultivation increased just to make his body cope up with what he was about receive in his mind!! 

Lee sat down with his legs crossed as he wanted to see what those writings meant.

What appeared in his minds where two techniques and one power ,the power that he once took from the adjudicator!!

In Lee's mind the first technique appeared first, he read it aloud "Hmm so this a technique to suppress ur cultivation level !" Lee has only seen those in his before life mangas ,"Well i see someone want to hide my cultivation level, well i too would love that i dont want people to freak out" The technique was fairly straightforward Lee could grasp it in a few minutes. Lee was able to restrict his cultivation to 2 star apperentice !! The technique although rare wasnt something incredible ,among the royal families such techniques where quite commonly used by their young prodigies so the enemies cant see through their cultivation ,but those techniques could be easily seen through by mystic realm masters ,here Lee's technique differed his technique was fundamentally different which meant even a heaven realm expert would have a hard time figuring out his cultivation !!!

Lee concentrated again and the second technique appeared on his mind .This technique was divided into 3 parts ,it became evident to him that right now he could only learn the first part. He read the first part "Do you want me to be a cracked god" there was a bewildered smile on his face, the first part of the second technique allowed Lee to sense any living being within 500m radius !!!! masterful spies could hide their breath and ki to spy on opponents but Lee's technique made that a joke ,it didnt matter the spies could hide their ki Lee could sense every living beings within that radius!!! The downside of this was the martial technique consumed quite a lot of ki when compared to the first technique so he couldnt keep the technique on all the time, maybe after he learns the 2nd or third part he can !! ,with a beaming smile Lee got up "My will power is exhausted learning two techniques together ,I will go see mom first then" he shot off

On reaching the family he went and saw his mother . "Little Lee " his mom was surprised seeing her son after a long time ,she hugged him tight ,his father also came down to welcome him ."Lee u naughty child did u runaway from school without anyone seeing" he joked looking at lee and suddenly he realised his son had a recent breakthrough his face became even brighter ,he hugged his son "congrats on reaching 2 star and happy birthday son " he said.

That night Lee went up his house roof and sat there legs crossed ,he knew there was one more writing in his mind and even Lee's little mind knew that it was not a technique ,its power far exceeded that. He opened his mind and began comprehending the unknown several patterns and runes flashed around him he felt that it was different from before ,the earlier techniques was brought forth by hand signs or breathing techniques or stances but this had none ,it was even impossible to put into word what he saw .Hours passed even in the cool summer night Lee was sweating buckets his throat was dry yet he didnt flinch .Finally after 5 hours of comprehension he learned a word .With a shock he realized what he was learning all this time ! it was just a key !! a key to inherit some kind of power ,the power itself was not possible to learn . You can only learn the key and the key will drill that power into your body!! "This power seems like a gods gift" he said ironically.

He sat up ,his chest enlarged ,he was ready !

He imagined the key and let out an otherworldly bellow! Scores of power rushed into Lee's mind within a second and he understood what the power was and how to use it and he was a little confused but his spirit was high. He stood up shook his hands and jumped around. Ok lets do this ,Lee concentrated onto the rooftop next to his house he could jump up there but that was not he was gonna do, he hesitated for a bit .

NOW

POP

Within a split second Lee got teleported to that building top !

"Oh Shit ",he exclaimed on joy,"oh shitt" that exclamation didnt have his earlier joy ,he passed out .In his excitement to learn the new power Lee forgot to release his suppression technique and when he used the teleportation technique ,its energy usage was so high it cleaved off all his ki and mental energy making him pass out.

 

chapter lenght
  • is enough Votes: 1 25.0%
  • needs more Votes: 3 75.0%
  • needs less Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4
2