7. ning city school
64 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a week since Lee got his powers. After that day Lee was careful not to use the teleportation when he was using suppression , he was lucky to just wake up before anyone noticed him on the roof . Lee now trains twice as hard as he normally did and at times he would sneak out to the forest to improve his teleportation skill.

"hmm i need to find a good name for it ,teleportation seems rusty" , even though it was technically teleportation Lee couldn't just teleport everywhere he could only go to places within his vision. "shadow flicker" his eyes brightened ,he jumped around, Lee was currently in the thick of the forest he had his suppression off and sensory skill active which gave him enough protection to train. He came today to test whether he could flicker his body into a thing ,he was scared to try it on hard objects so he brought a watermelon with him. Lee placed the melon and walked back and turned to look at it again. 

ZOOM

Within a second he appeared in front of the melon the same time the melon exploded like a small bomb . Lee was covered in melon juice he looked at his hand to see it bleeding everywhere!! Even a lvl 2 beast would not be able to make a 10 star apperentice bleed !! Lee was shocked ! But slowly Lee understood what it meant never try that in harder objects. What it meant is that Lee couldnt finish of opponents by facing into them, well he can but he would be having backlashes too ,but Lee also knew that dont really matter because the shadow flicker is still an insanely powerful skill if he could refine it a little more to make it use a little less ki he will be unstoppable !

He have enough power but does he have an ambition ? Lee always felt caged he wanted to go out and see the world but he knew that he needed to wait to gets stronger. But with this new found power he can speed up the process ! To go out into the real world he knew he needed to graduate from the ning school ,but he has not even joined ning school !

"oh god i should have gone to ning school when i had a chance" , he thought ,"hmph I am not going to wait 2 more years to join ning school I am joining them next year" he said.

Months passed it has been one year since he came to moon family, its time to join ning school!! Lee walked upto the moon family elder ,the elder already knew young Lee was capable enough to join the ning city so he gave Lee a letter and sent him off.

Lee reached the school and went to the administrative unit and showed the letter ,although he looked like any other 8year old his talking style and maturity level was clearly that of an adults which surprised everyone. He quickly got into the school.

The school provides 10 low level spirit pills to each students monthly it greatly helps them in cultivation but it was useless to young Lee as this low level pills wont help in breaking through to warrior level. Lee had no plans to break through either ,he had a rather ambitious idea he wanted to strengthen all his basics ,including his mental strength ,his physical strength ,dantian capacity, his ki channels. This would mean that when he eventually breakthroughs his capabilities will be similar to a 4 star martial warrior! For that he needed primal energy ,  lots of herbs and physical training. So when the classes started for him he would resell all his spirit pills for herbs in the local market and eat them! Although pills are more pure than herbs when it comes to energy the spirit pills where different it directly helped in breakthrough by aiding ones cultivation not by giving him primal energy. Lee also started doing physical training with the help of the tutors ,the moment he entered the ning class all his classmates knew that he was the most powerful in their class.

Lee was always calm and calculating he didnt talk much he would just disappear just as the bell rings, he hated crowds.

One evening Lee was coming out of the school after class, it was really draining he needs to think about what he learned ,he saw kids crowding around the notice board , he naturally was curious and from the conversation he overheard it was about enlisting students for the boar hunt ! There was sudden infestation of wild boars near the forests of ning city, and the level of the boars were low enough that the school found it as a great opportunity for students! Interested students should meet professor wan to give names .Professor wan was the teacher Lee always went to ask when he had doubts about physical training so getting his name on the list wont be a big problem ,he thought.

 

2