10. Ascension
49 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hours after the fight between the hoard and students , Lee returned to the spot where he left his teammates . There was 2,3 teachers standing in the spot , the girls were not to be seen . Seeing Lee return there was a visible surprise and relief in the face of the teachers.

"Lee , we were about to come find you , how did u manage to run away from the king boar ". Professor Wan asked.

"Teacher , I got lucky deep in the forest I met a warrior realm expert he helped me kill the king boar , he even gifted me its materials , see?", Lee lifted up his cloth bag to show them his achievement . The teachers were satisfied with his answer , for a warrior realm martial artist killing the king boar was easy as flicking his finger and there are cases when warriors roam the outskirts of jungle to hunt down the beasts for money.

"Lee you were really lucky , not only did u manage to secure this precious materials but also you got to break through to 3 star martial apprentice . The city lord will be very happy to see the student who risked his life to protect the city." Everyone returned to the city .

That night Lee woke up and headed into his training spot inside the little forest , his aim was simple he is going to break through to martial master ! Lee was already a peak 10 star apprentice his ki channels and dantian space were more than double of a 10 star apprentice . Lee sat down with is legs crossed he let go of his cultivation suppression , he took out the beast crystal and broke it absorbing the abundant energy rushing from it , within minutes he absorbed all of the beast energy , he began refining it . Hours passed the energy was almost refined , the energy filled his dantian , it couldnt enlarge more , Lee's eyes concentrated he began visualizing the bottleneck he began building pressure slowly but surely the wall blocking his ascension began to shake.

Boom

With one heavy push Lee broke the bottleneck , a pillar of energy appeared from the heavens endowing Lee with pure ki energy , Lee absorbed it all into his dantian , his body began transforming , the bones grew a little his muscles enlarged and tightened up , the ki made his ki channels to get thicker , his pores opened up , his dantian space multiplied to almost triple the size.

Lee opened his eyes , got up he could feel he got stronger and a little bit taller , his ki was much more thicker and rich , now he could feel the ki in the nature . "One star martial master" , Lee laughed and threw a punch at the nearby rock , even without his punch connecting the rock broke apart and pulverized. 

 The news of a group of students standing up to save more lives spread around the city. Everyone in the group of five got famous especially Lee and Zu Yan. The news reached the moon family and  shadow family . The moon family elder who saw the potential in Lee was very happy , to the outside world Lee was a member of the moon family so whatever his exploits the families name would be thrown in too . The elder decided to give Lee a gift . He summoned Lee to his room , Lee arrived shortly and greeted the elder.

"Young Lee , your exploits is famous all throughout the city , it only makes sense as your elder I give you a small gift ", He tossed a book at him. " I specifically picked it up for you, its a sword art so make sure you get your basics right before you start practicing it ", he said.

The martial techniques were categorised in different ways . Like sword martial art , spear martial art , hammer martial art etc . Also they were categorised according to their power , they were human , mystic and saint. Each of these three had a basic , intermediate and advanced sub levels. There were even martial techniques that were out of this rating system as they were either too mysterious or rare , like the techniques of the demon clan or the techniques used by the elusive dark cloud sect. The martial technique the elder just gifted was a intermediate human level technique , until now the most powerful technique Lee knew was a  basic  human  movement technique  (excluding the two techniques he learned from the chance encounter) which he used at maximum efficiency . The new technique was called the moon blades , Lee could practice and enhance the technique more , being an intermediate level technique it could even kill a 10 star martial master when used by someone of the same cultivation.

"This technique is decent , my option were really limited when it came to attacking techniques but once I master this technique it would change  ", Lee thought. But now he needed to learn basics of sword fighting , it was early for him to master a weapon but since he got a weapon technique its better for him to start learning about swords, Lee was sure professor Wan would be more than delighted to help him. Lee enthusiastically returned to the school.

======

Three years has passed. Lee is now a 12 year old third year student, he was rarely seen by his classmates as he always received special classes and he was given license to skip classes. Lee spent his time cultivating or polishing his techniques . In these three years Lee did not really concentrate in breaking through, even then he had to break through twice , mainly because his cultivation speed almost doubled once he reached martial master (the heavens technique is no joke !) and also because he reached the point were his body could not improve anymore with his current cultivation. With his current speed Lee made sure to regularly stage a "break through" to not make the teachers suspicious . Officially Lee is now a 9 star martial apprentice ! , he was considered the best prodigy in the school. 

It was time for graduation , but this time there was a twist, the lake city school announced that they would be sending their kids to the ning city school so that they could have an interschool matchup !! The principal announced that to graduate every student should atleast win one matchup . The winner would have the opportunity to participate in the blood road contest !!

 

 

 

 

2