13. A new adventure
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lee graduated from the ning city school . The city lord and principal of the school came to Lee in person and congratulated him . As soon the day was over Lee packed his bag and left for his family .

On arriving at his home his parents came up to him and hugged him , Lee was the no 1 prodigy of the ning city . 

"Lee you should get ready , there is a special feast to congratulate you on graduating as the top student ", Lee was stunned , he had very little contact with the family outside of his parents and friends , in all his 12 years of life he havent been to the inner side of the family except to the library also he have never seen the patriarch or the elders , this feast came us a surprise.

The night came Lee was dressed in a deep blue outfit his hair which was usually untied was cleanly tied to the back . His child like charm gave away to a cold look when it reached his crimson eyes . He walked in between his mother and father to the family halll.

The family hall was huge and very different from the outer buildings , the architecture style was clearly from the heavens , even the moon city martial hall which Lee once visited paled in comparison to it . On the center of the hall was huge dining table , it was large enough to accommodate each and everyone of the family members. Lee and his family took a seat near the top of the table .

"The elders are arriving ", the servants said. A door swung open and several figures walked over to the table. Lee's face was that of a kid who first saw fireworks he was scared but happy at the same time. Each person who were walking upto him had unfathomable amount of cultivation. He could roughly estimate that their powers were no less than that of the senior who he met yesterday. No these people's cultivation is certainly more than that of the senior. The seniors walked over and sat down, one of whom walked towards the main center chair and sat down , when he sat down everyone bowed their heads and said "long live the patriarch".

Lee realized with a shock that the patriarch's cultivation was leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of elders.

"So you are our new blue eyed boy ", the patriarch looked at the boy and smiled.

"Thankyou elder", Lee bowed his head respectfully.

"Little Lee , you know about who we are right ? even though we were a heaven sect we are now just nobodies", the patriarch said with sadness in his voice.

"It is necessary that we regain our power sooner or later , to do that we can only rely on youngsters like you".

"Patriarch please order me what to do and I will follow", Lee said in a seriousness.

Hearing Lee's answer the patriarch smiled, "young one our family clearly has talented youngsters , but as you know we cant practice our own martial skill lest the enemies finds out. So over the years we dispatch all our youngster to different parts of this martial world , the youngster with their innate talent will join several factions and improve their strengths and knowledge , slowly a time  will come when our powers can once again rival the heaven then we will unite once more and war against our enemies." 

"So what I want you is to go out , explore the world and get powerful", the patriarch ended his lecture.

"I understand patriarch ", Lee said aloud.

Everyone enjoyed the feast .

The following days Lee spend his time with his seniors learning about the geography of the sun dynasty. The sun dynasty was huge the ning city was somewhat on the border of the empire , the seniors wanted Lee to either go to the capital kingdom of the empire or join any of the 10 big sects of the sun dynasty. Lee did not bother going to either of them, he felt he needed to be untamed and wild . Lee was later send into the special part of the families library . This part was different from the rest of the library , it contained martial techniques of different power and range . These techniques, Lee was told, were brought to the family by the various young generations of the shadow family who traversed the whole martial world . Among the techniques Lee found a suitable movement technique and a mystic level defense technique , the defense technique would help him the solve the absence of a spirit armor. Lee was also given a special jade by the patriarch , generations of the shadow family have already from 100s of years joined several huge power houses now they acquire big positions in each of these powers so they could really help Lee , with the special jade one member could identify the other member once they are in a close distance with each other .

Its been a week since Lee came back home . Lee decided today he will wander out to the big world ,he doesnt know when he will see his mother and father again but he was determined . So he kissed his mom and dad farewell and left the home . 

He went down the hill and walked towards the city gate . Outside the city gates lays a path stretched out to the forest , it is the road that goes to lake city . Lee had no intention to go to the lake city . Outside the gate Lee turned west , the sun dynasty continued for  a good 200 km to the west of city gate but Lee was going somewhere outside sun dynasties grasp !!

He quickly started running to west looking for new adventure !!!

2