14. Mystic tower
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lee pressed ahead through the forest , the sun dynasty extended upto another 200 miles , although it was scarcely populated .

From time to time Lee passed through several villages small and big , sometimes he would stop at a inn to drink or eat and he would continue the journey .

As the night approached Lee was almost at the fringe of the great sun dynasty. He decided to take rest and head outside tomorrow morning . Lee stayed entered an inn at the last village of the sun dynasty and booked a room .

In the room Lee prepared for whats coming tomorrow , he is gonna venture into an uncharted territory . Lee's main weapon is his speed , with it he can escape from fairly strong beasts but if the really strong ones like the 6 star beast shows up he is done for. In order to avoid that Lee had to rely on his soul detection technique , when his power reached lvl 3 of martial warrior he can now sense upto a mile surrounding him ! Lee's only physical weapon was his sword , although reliable it wasnt something heaven defying and didnt enhance his powers , but with Lee's amazing swordsmanship he could even fight equally with someone having higher cultivation than him . Thinking of all this Lee slowly drifted into sleep.

The early morning wind slowly grazed Lee's face , he woke up and stared out of the window to the endless forest that lay ahead of him. He quickly paid his bill and left to the unknown.

 Upon entering the forest Lee decided he will cover some distance first , so he jumped up and activated his new  martial movement technique , the new technique was far more faster than the early techniques he used , this technique he found from the family library was from some unknown sect in a far away dynasty , although it was a low mystic level technique , Lee could feel that it was comparable to even a mid level mystic technique ! with this technique Lee's speed was comparable to a 10 star warrior. With the new technique Lee covered 100s of miles within an hour , by the time it was noon Lee has covered a good 800 miles ! 

Lee saw a huge open grass meadow ahead of him the sight was heavenly , he decided this would be a good place for him to start , so he landed there unpacked his lunch and had a hearty meal. He found a small rock there , with his blade he infused some ki in it and swung at the rock . The rocks top portion was cleanly cleaved to make it like a flat seat . He jumped on top of it and began cultivating . The change in the place of cultivation really affected his efficiency , the surrounding ki was several times better than what used to get in the city , he could really feel his cultivation improving . 

"A couple of years cultivating here would definitely make me a peak 10 star warrior", he thought.

Lee cultivated there for weeks , his body remained shut without even food or water , he could feel that he was nearing a breakthrough. Suddenly a world shattering roar kicked Lee out of his meditation . The power contained in the roar were enough to shatter the sentient of a common cultivator. Another roar was also heard following it.

"No doubt about it , its two beasts of even heavenly realm !", Lee calculated . Once beasts are divided into 10 levels , the oned with even more power than the 10 levels are called heavenly beasts . Only an earth realm expert can killl a heavenly grade beast. But Lee sensed opportunity in this. Hiding his cultivation he rushed to the area were the heavenly beast were. Soon he could see the two giant beasts . One looked like a big wolf while the other was like a giant lion. They were fighting each other destroying everything they touched. Lee waited patiently for the match to be over , he just wanted the spoils of the war. Days passed the two beasts got weaker and weaker , atlast the wolf giant fell .

"About time " , Lee thought . Seeing his enemy dead the heavily wounded Lion beast left the place , he couldnt sense Lee's aura. After the beast left Lee jumped right into the Wolf beasts corpse. He collected some meat and with his sword he split the dead body open to take beast crystal . 

To his suprise the thing he got was not even a beast crystal anymore . It looked like a giant golden pill , anyone seeing it could feel that the power contained in it was no less than the power of a heavenly beast! 

Lee could feel several powerful auras closing in on him. He knew it was the other beasts looking for the corpse of the wolf king. Lee decided it was time for him to run again . He shot up used his martial skills and began leaving the area . Lee knew better not to stop for a while so he ran for 2 days straight , only stopping when his ki ran dry . After 2 days Lee entered a place with thick cover of fog . Lee had already lost any sense of direction , he dont even know whether he was away or closer to the dynasty than he was before. 

Upon entering the fog Lee could clearly sense the mystic arrays placed in the mist . Whatever the place was it was not natural! On entering the mist the key that was given by the senior to Lee also started vibrating  , sensing that Lee used the key to find his way into the mist , after walking for some time he came across a huge tower . 

Whatever the tower was he was confident that the key would open it . He walked upto the door and placed his key on the key hole and turned . The door swung open and Lee walked in the door closed once as he walked in . 

"Welcome to the mystic tower " , a voice said. An apparition of an old man appeared . He looked at Lee and smiled. 

"The owner of this tower was a supreme being who had ascended heaven realm . He build htis tower to store all the techniques he found and collected during his lifetime , he no longer needed them but he also knew their importance so he made a key to the tower and threw it to the mortal realm , he made it such a way that only an eligible person with a strong mind and body will be able to use this key to get into the tower , and now u have arrived which means u can acess whatever that is in this tower ", the apparition said.

"Talk about the luck ", Lee had a smile on his face . "Well i was looking for a place to cultivate , it seems like a good place ", Lee replied to the apparition . 

"ofcourse the tower have special cultivation rooms which can enhance ur cultivation speed multiple times , please use it for your liking ", the apparition opened a door revealing a vast corridor filled with rooms on either side .

Lee walked into the corridor looking around . 

" What about martial techniques? ", Lee was curious.

With a wave of hand the ghost opened another room . The roon was a big library , bigger than what Lee have seen in his entire life .

"And what about weapons", Lee quipped . 

 Another door opened revealing a room filled with weapons of all sorts . The apparition came down and stretched his hands to Lee , Lee naturally stretched his hands too , the apparition gave him a ring . "This ring is a spatial ring , but it has also has other powers which u fill find out later " , the apparition said . Lee was over the moon , the key was so much times worth than a stupid blood road technique , it is basically a cheat !!

"Hmm i should pick a few skills to start and then improve " , he thought . "Show me a good skill for hiding presence and killing without knowing " , He said .

"Hmm u should look for a good assassin skill then ", the apparition showed him the place were such skills were kept .

Lee walked up with a determined face , he had decided he will stay here for sometime , learn all he could and come out as a heaven defying expert.

2