15. Return journey
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a few years since Lee entered the mystic tower . Today Lee turns 16 ! Within the depths of the tower the young man is practicing hard , he doest have any ki fluctuations but his moves contains so much power and barely anyone can see them .

The technique Lee chose the day he entered the tower was too powerful . The skill was basically a 3 part book . The first part allowed the wielder to have zero presence which means even when he is in front of someone he wont be seen until he wished to be seen . The second part made the practiconers movement speed so fast and fluidic that it would feel just as a wind blowing . The third and most dangerous part of the skill was the death from above , basically it made whatever light sword movements the practiconer makes un defendable and un seeable .

Lee also learnt numerous other martial arts each of ones grade was no less than mystic mid level. Also he greatly enhanced the power of shadow flicker . Earlier shadow flicker was just a means for him to get positional advantage , now he can not only teleport himself but he can teleport others from one place to another as long as it is within several meters from him.He also can now switch one stuff to another , ie if someone had a person under his sword , Lee could easily switch the sword with a fruit or just teleport the person entirely ! He also increased the efficiency if shadow flicker to use a very low amount of ki. Lee can turn into god level thief with this insane skills !!

Lee was now using a new sword . On outside it looked almost same as his old one but this one was a high tier weapon , it has special runes engraved in it which made it swift and precise , also weirdly the sword contained an immense amount of blood lust and somehow Lee could calm it down ! 

Lee also heavily trained in mind strength , he could now sense people even from 10's of miles away , he could stun multiple enemies just by a glance , if they were not trained in mind strength . Also an insane power of his was mind killing arrow , which could even kill an expert martial artist but it would also would have a huge backlash on Lee. 

Lee also practiced a very high level of swordmanship which made him one with the sword , he could now ,with a swish of his blade send killing blades that could wipeout an entire area . 

He also didnt neglect his physical training .Years of continues training has made him look older than a 16 year old he looked almost 20. His body muscles wear hard and highly flexible . His tall and lean figure made him look weaker than thick muscled man , but his muscles wear so hard even swords could penetrate it. His hair has grown out to block his crimson eyes, he would occasionally shift them out of the way . Although Lee looked ordinary at a glance the majestic power he held gave him a mysterious vibe.

Coming to his cultivation , it was an area were Lee made a quantum leap. With the beast crystal he had acquired along with the special cultivation rooms , Lee's cultivation has broke through from martial warrior to martial master and from there to martial senior within the span of a few years!!!

Lee was now a 4 star martial senior , even the prodigies of the heavenly realm would be ashamed in front of Lee's achievement .But his special method of cultivation meant that for an outsider ,even with a heaven realm cultivation base, it was impossible to see through Lee . He would just look like an ordinary cultivator of warrior realm. On the contrary with a cultivation of 4 star martial senior he could even go up against a peak martial senior of 10 star level.

Lee decided it was the day for him to leave , so he summoned the apparition.

"Elder what is the nearest route to reach the sun dynasty capital ?".

The following day Lee left the tower . The elder told him to go north, if he would walk for around a week he would come across a road to the city of Zhou . And from there he can easily go to the capital of the dynasty within a couple of weeks.

Lee walked for 3 days and came across a small stream with a small waterfall . Lee suddenly felt an intense ki coming from behind the waterfall , he naturally went into the waterfall, he saw a cave which went in deeper . The cave had all sorts of herbs and deep at the end of the cave , he saw a small pond . The pond was giving out this intense ki. Th water was colder than ice ,Lee saw this as an oopurtunity to train his body on cold ki resistance . So he removed his clothes and jumped into the water . Lee already had fire ki resistance from the mystic tower and now he can have cold ki resistance too !

Days passed . Lee would cultivate at night in the pool and in the morning he would go out and train his martial arts as well as hunt for food . 

One morning Lee was bathing in the waterfall ,getting ready to practice his martial arts , when he felt 2 huge life forces invading his premises. They were closing on him fast although it looked like he was not their target . Within a couple of seconds 2 bodies shot out from the forest , one body crashed into the stream. The other one stood tall near the stream. The tall figure was a lvl 9 blood hound , it was slightly injured and extremely angry . Soon the other figure shot up from the river , it was a woman ! she looked like a 25 year old , she had her long black hair completely drenched , her pale skin and perfect shape made her look like a godess , her dress cut here and there was soaked in water and it stuck to her body. Lee was stunned by her beauty , its the first time he is seeing a woman after reaching puberty. The woman held a blue sword and a small knife in the other hand. Upon coming out of water she saw Lee. She could see that his cultivation was low . "Runaway or the beast will kill u ",she said without looking at him. And she launched at the beast again , a fierce battle broke out again , the woman went all out but the beasts supreme defense made it hard. Suddenly the beast made a counter attack which sent her flying again , this time she crashed into a rock near Lee was standing, she growled in pain and stood up to see Lee slowly getting dressed . 

"Why are u still here u idiot " , the woman redirected her anger at the beast towards him. Lee after getting through the first shock of seeing a woman was now calm , he wanted to have a go at the beast but he didnt want to be rude towards the woman.

"I will help u kill him if u want " , he said with his gaze fixed on the blood hound. 

"Are you a lunatic ? how can u even face the beast with ur low cultivation ",  saying this she charged again at the beast and the beast kicked her back at the same speed . She came flying back and slammed the same place this time she spat blood . 

"Looks like u cant fight anymore", Lee exclaimed . The girl is out, now he dont need her permission to go after the beast. 

Lee jumped up in the air, he unsheathed his sword .

"shadow slash" , he murmured as he moved his sword in an arc , the sword ki released moved as a blade through the air it fell on the neck of the beast. The neck was already a little injured by the lady , Lee saw that and directed his attack there.

PLOP

With a thud sound the head of the beast lay on the ground. The body followed spilling hot blood making the stream turn crimson.

"What are you ? how?" , The lady could not beleive what she saw . That kid just now cut the head of the beast head in one move !

1