16. Luo Yi
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lady was stunned ! How can someone doesnt even have notable presence cleave the head off of a 9 star beast. She has been fighting this thing for weeks and could only inflict minor injuries. Even if she go all out she wont be able cut the beast with such power and precision.

Few steps away Lee cleaned the blood off from his blade by dipping it in the stream , he dried it on his cloak that covered him and put it the sword back on its sheath. Lee turned to look at the beast , he walked a few steps and bent down to pick up the gold colored beast crystal of the beast. It was almost half the size of the one he got when he encountered the dead heavenly grade beast. Lee was sure the woman was after the beast for precisely this material, any way he had no intention on having it for himself . He walked back and tossed the crystal at the woman, who was looking at him in a confused manner.

Why does he gave this to me , he doesnt want such a precious item ? , she thought.

" Do you have medicines to treat your injuries ?", Lee asked suddenly.

"Y..Yes", Although she didnt expect him to ask such a question the lady quickly replied . The voice of the boy made her to calm down somewhat , clearly the boy was educated enough , so he isnt one of the savages.

"You can take  your time to rehabilitate here , I assume u wont be needing any materials", he said as he started walking towards the tree lines, "You dont need to worry about any dangers, I will come back and remove the body of the beast soon assuming u dont need any of the other materials".

She looked at him walking away and raised her voice to ask his name but at that moment he disappeared into the forest. The lady was unhappy , in her whole life everyone was humble to her but this boy did not even care to look at her while they talked ! She wanted the beasts body too but seeing her condition is as of now , she had no choice but to let it go also her storage bag is too small to hold the whole beast body in . Sighing she opened her storage bag and picked up a pill and consumed it and she sat down in lotus position to recuperate her injury.

Evening came birds and small animals were chirping and playing near the stream , the lady opened her eyes , the dead body of the beast was gone. She stood up slowly and went to the stream to wash her hands , her injuries were almost healed but her body was still stiff , it would take a couple of more days for her to get back to her full power. After she washed her face , she became  aware her clothes were all torn and dirty. Her face became red once she remembered how pathetic she looked to that young man.

"I need to change my outfit but i dont want to do it here , he may walk in on me changing", she thought.

Suddenly she heard a small noise , she turned around to see the young man walking towards her direction. He looked dishevelled and tired . He walked straight into the stream and cleaned his dusty face, hair and  arms .

"Do you need anything", he asked sensing the woman's eyes on him.

The lady got red with anger and embarrassment . She looked down to the ground, although she was far more older than him she now looked like a little kid pouting. Seeing her not answering he began walking towards the waterfall.

"I need to change my clothes", she said softly while looking down . "You want me to help you change clothes ?", Lee was confused.

"NO!!"

"Then what "

"I need you to not look at me while i change", she said with her eyes closed in embarrassment .

Lee was dumbstruck he felt as he was stupid , he blushed a little. "yeah sure you can change here I am going into that cave ", he said. He quickly escaped into the waterfall.

Inside the cave Lee quickly jumped into the pool and started absorbing the cold ki essence. Time passed . Outside the lady changed the clothes and started recuperation again. Next morning when she opened her eyes Lee was in the same place where she saw him first in the water bathing. Her face reddened on seeing his bare top body , this boy has no value for his seniors. 

"What is your name", Using the opportunity she asked him. Lee turned his face around and looked at her ."Lee ", he said nonchalantly. 

"I am Luo Yi, of the sun god family", she said . This time it was Lee who was shocked . The sun god family was the royal family of the whole sun dynasty ! Her status just as a family member is enough for even kings of the several kingdoms to bow before her.

But something didnt add  up in Lee's calculation . 

"Why someone from the capital city let alone the royal family doing in this wilderness all alone ", he asked with a curious expression.

"Thats none of your business ", she pouted again. After a while she stood up .

"I am the martial senior of the sun dynasty sect , you saved my life so of course you can ask me for a favour and I will willingly do it for you". she said. The sun dynasty sect as the name implies was the sect of the royal family itself and it was one of the 10 super sects in the dynasty.

This time Lee was even more shocked , at first he thought she was just a distant member of the royal family but now it seems not only is she a member but an elder in the sun sect. But Lee really did not have any reason to ask for her help.

"I dont think i need any favor but thank you for the gesture ",he said with his usual tone.

Lady Luo was perplexed yet again . This kid showed enormous potential , Hell it may even be possible that he is stronger than her ! but he refused her help, she thought he will ask her to help him get into the sect but he didnt.

"Are you by any chance a disciple of any sects", she asked .

"No"

"Then how are you so powerful , how can u kill a beast with just one sword slash", she was genuinely curious.

"I am powerful by my own rights , but that doesnt mean I am a person with big connections , I am just an ordinary person"

"Then why dont you want help from me , I can easily recommend you to get into my sect even I can make u directly into an inner sect disciple", she said.

" As I said I am a common person I dont intend to stir up trouble wherever I go , I like staying under the radar so I will get into the sect like a normal disciple and work my way up slowly", Lee said.

Luo sighed , she clearly was dumbstruck by the kid.

"Fine, as you would already know the entrance for the new disciples would start next month. With your skill you will definitely pass and I hope you join our sun sect." she said.

"Here", Luo yi threw a jade token at him. " I am sure with your power you would get bored fast and would try look for trouble although I cant guarantee anything that jade can get you through some places and get you out of some situations", she said with a sigh.

"My injuries are almost gone I will be taking leave now , thank you Lee", she said as she jumped up into the air. 

"Fairwell ", Lee said as serious as ever.

 

1