17. The main character
50 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After lady Lu left Lee immersed himself in the pool once again , he could feel that his resistance to cold ki getting better . He decided on cultivating in the pool round the clock inorder to speed up the process. Days passed finally Lee attained perfect resistance against cold ki his cultivation also had a big jump although he couldnt make a breakthrough. Lee decided it was time he starts moving again. He packed his belongings and left once again.

Within a few days Lee reached the road that lead to the city. He decided to blend in with the crowd . For even a trained eye Lee would not standout. He was dressed in all black with a neat cloak hiding his sword , his crimson eyes rarely showed out from his untied hair which covered them. As the path went on the amount of people also increased although it was mainly merchants and village folks , there were occasional cultivators too in the crowd.

One such group of cultivators caught Lee's attention. It was comprised of 4 people . Each of them in the age of 13 or 14. 2 girls and 2 boys . The girls had  higher cultivation than the boys one was a 2 star warrior while the other was an 8 star warrior , the boys had a cultivation of 1 star warrior and 6 star apprentice. The group looked like they were from one of the smaller towns in the outskirts of the sun dynasty. But the 8 star girl clearly looked like someone from a noble upbringing also she was using some technique to hide her true cultivation. But Lee could see through that easily . The other boy and girl looked like someone who were top of their generations in their hometown . But the 6 star boy was what that made Lee give a smile. He clearly has no reason to travel with this top students but he is doing exactly that,  which means he has some amazing power to make him stand up to them. Lee could see that within the kid there was a very powerful presence . Even a heavenly realm expert may not be able to detect that but Lee had a special technique which allowed to him to see every soul near him and he could sense that soul. Also the kids ki was several times powerful than a 6 star aprrentices.

"So this is the main protagonist", Lee said to himself.

As the group walked and walked they come across a small town , were everyone rested for a bit and had refreshments and lunch. Lee being away for years without civilization his mouth became watery so fast. So he went straight into a nearby hotel and sat himself in a corner. Soon an attendant came and he ordered some fresh food. A bit later the group of 4 kids he met earlier also entered the shop. Time passed Lee already have finished bowls upon bowls of food. Just then he became alert as the group of kids seemed to be having trouble with a group of another cultivators. This time the cultivators in question were all martial master level, they were 5 individuals the age of 30-35. The persons were having an animated discussion with the kids , they seemed to really want the sword of the 8 starred kid. Lee did not bother he knew none of them would make a move in the town . Soon the other group left and the kids returned to eating . 

"This might get interesting", Lee said as he left the shop. Lee went straight to the road again but this time instead of walking through the road he traversed through the jungle parallelly hiding his presence. He walked some miles away  before he saw the master level experts setting a trap for the group of kids. "very interesting", he quickly hid himself among the trees waiting to see the show.

After some time the kids arrived , they were seemingly oblivious of the fact that they pissed off several martial seniors and they clearly walked into their traps. From all sides the martial masters attacked them without warning, although they definitely did not have killing intent they were not giving them opening either. The sword was snatched away from the girl in almost and instant but the 4 of the kids did not give the masters time to run off. The battle was getting stretched out , the 6 star apprentice was seriously dealing damages , he was taking on a martial master all alone , although the martial master was not really trying to harm the kid. The 8 star girl too was fighting furiously against 2 cultivators , the other two meanwhile were seriously pushed back , the lack of a hidden trump card was making them to be in the losing side. Just then the 6 star apprentice kid made a weird move , from his palm a sudden light appeared which raced towards the martial master and hit his hands , it almost ripped it off ! 

"Not good", Lee thought as he stood up to take action.

Seeing his hand almost getting teared off the expert roared of anger. He quickly vanished and appeared in front of the 6 starred kid and kicked him hard , he flew back like a rocket and hit the ground. Seeing that the 8 star warrior girl rushed towards him and stood in the middle between them. But the martial master was already red hot from anger , he made him some hand movements and summoned a huge seal that rushed from his palm towards the kids at a sheer pace tearing apart everything it touched. The kids shielded their yes with their arms as they were stupefied in front of absolute power.

BOOOM 

A large burst of  light and sound was made, as the kids opened their eyes they saw  a tall figure in front of them. The person seemed to be unfaced in front of such power he had his blade out as if he cut the martial technique in half. As the dust settled they understood that , indeed the person split the martial technique into two and thus saving them.

"Arent you bullying this kids too much", Lee asked at the group of 5 who looked at him with their jaws dropped . How could someone cancel out such a powerful technique!! They could tell that the person in front of them didnt have a high cultivation even though they couldnt sense it at all!!

"Are you guys ok ?", Lee turned his around to look at the kids , he gave them a hearty smile.

3