18 Lin Yan
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The “main protagonist “ of this world was a 14 year old boy named Lin Yan . Unlike Lee , Lin was not a transmigrator , but that doesn’t mean he was a normal child . Lin was actually a reincarnation of a powerful earth realm powerhouse , he was the ruler of an empire which was much more powerful than the sun dynasty . He was cheated and killed by his wife and his close aides . But the old Lin did not give up so easily , using a forbidden technique he got from a ruin he reincarnated in sun dynasty .

He was born in a well off family in the outskirts town . Well he was not really reborn , he just took over this body some of months ago . He right away started using his high end cultivation techniques and supreme martial arts .Within this couple of months he has climbed through the ranks of his academy. During the year end competition that happened last week he defeated the 2 star warrior girl even with his lower cultivation level . He only lost to Qing Zhi , but with his experienced eyes he was sure Qing Zhi was hiding her cultivation and she was atleast an 8 star warrior . Qing Zhi definitely had a backer (I mean just look at her sword!!), but Lin was not bothered he had his own trump cards with that he would not loss out to her in an all out fight . But he was vary about the guy standing in front of him right now , it was not due to the guy being hostile or anything ,it was just Lin could not see through cloaked individual at all .

“His cultivation level is at master level but my guts tells its not even close , even my academy dean didn’t gave me this kind of pressure”, the pressure here is not from cultivation , rather it comes from deep understanding of the martial way. Being an earth level powerhouse in his early life , Lin clearly had a deep understanding of the martial way , although most of it was lost when he took over this body he still had a trace amount of it making him extremely powerful, it also enabled him to sense this pressure from others. In his opinion he would need 15 years of training to get back the kind of understanding Lee had. Note that this because he just need to recall what he forgot , for a normal person the time would be double or triple than this.

Lin was for the first time in his life after reincarnation , was confused . He stared at Lee ,who was standing in front of them facing the other way , unknowingly rubbing the ring in his finger. The ring was a rare treasure that he could keep with him even when he was reincarnated. It could even supply him with pure energy aiding him in combat , it also served as  a storage ring .

Lin got up and dusted his body. “We are alright , thank you for stepping in  otherwise things could have gone wrong for us”, he smiled and said . Lee nodded and turned back at the group of people who stood in front of him . They were all looking at him with mixed emotions. “I was watching you people for a long time , you were colluding and even sat up an ambush against your junior martial artists , now since I have stepped in it would be wise of you to hand over the sword and return otherwise “, Lee stopped and looked at the group with a serious expression.

The masters(I will be omitting martial ) were in a dilemma , they were truly scared by this individual who could easily neutralize their powerful moves. But they were not mountain bandits , they clearly knew this young man was probably from a powerful force and they were not stupid enough to lose their lives for one sword.

“We are sorry”, they returned the sword and ran away. The four people looked at Lee with admiration.

“Sir what is your name “, Qing Zhi asked eventually . “Lee Ming “ , he smiled.

 

The four had several questions , Lee answered them all. By this they got know that Lee was a 2 star martial master(ofc he lied) from a far away place , he was wandering around but he was just 16 , which surprised them . But Lin and Qing knew that he came from a powerful place , only royal family or a direct disciple of a powerful faction would have 16 year old martial masters. It was rare but not impossible , that was why Lee said it too. Lee also learned from the group they were going to take part in the selections for super sects.

The super sects consisted of the top 8 sect in the sun dynasty , every year they will take in new disciples. The primary selection process will be held in several major towns and it is usually organized by all the sects . Once you pass the primary selection you can choose your sects and go there to attend the main selection . The main selections are held individually .

0