Chapter 31
232 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 31

"So how about we return to our room?"

Yora smiled and urged Shana to rest in their room, she had a sly expression. Shana who knew her intentions clicked her tongue in annoyance. Yora would definitely show her another hanka panka with a young man. Yora has a fetish for a young man, around 17- 20 years old. And she liked it when they were virgins. She loved taking their first time, you know.

'She said that she loves it when she was their first time, she wants them not to forget her so she gave them unforgettable memories of being their first woman. Is she really afraid of being forgotten? Gosh, she just bewitched a 19-year-old  guy in our last stop. And now she wants to do it again… Fucking braggart!!'

She gritted her teeth, she controlled her power, she didn't want to turn the ship into ashes. Captain Yora was still grinning and waiting for her reply. Yora would display her affection to the man while Shana was watching. Apparently, Yora loved being watched. 

"Fuck off."

"Aawww"

Shana growled and left her, she was releasing hatred. She moved her feet so fast so that she could escape if Yora tried to annoy her again. It was fortunate that the ship was wide and she had other places to stay. The mobile ship houses 43 people, 8 of them are not Nightbreakers and they are females. They are normal women and worked in the mobile ship as helpers, cooks, and most of the time bed warmer. They needed female companions to satisfy the need of the young and healthy men. Of course, Shana and Captain Yora didn't have any sexual relationships with any of the mercenaries. They have standards, such as Captain Yora, she likes young men who didn't have experience. 

Most of their members were men so it was understandable and Shana could relate to their needs. However, she felt averse to those who have unique or dirty fetishes.

Actually, she didn't hate Yora. Yora is strong and a good leader. Shana didn't have any right to judge her taste. Still, she didn't like watching… She wanted to join the fun and Yora won't let her so Shana was furious. 

'She'll only let me watch but no touching. That's why I don't want to do it. If not because of our connection, I will never sleep with her in the same room.'

To maintain the resonance between the Handler and the Bestia. They had to become close, either physically or emotionally. Shana and Captain Yora sleep in the same room and treated each other like sisters. If they lost their connections, then it would be bad. To make sure that everything was fine, they live together like a family. Well, they are family, they spent their lives together either good and bad.

They didn't have any sexual relationship but surprisingly their resonance was on a high percentage. Their resonance was 98 percent, and they could fully use the maximum potential of each other. In truth, Shana could burn a whole city if she became a Bestia. As for Captain Yora, she had unstoppable strength even though she was a Bestia Handler. Furthermore, her Aura was a literal monster.

'We are strong and talented so I guess that's the reason why we have high resources…. Pfft- who am I joking. We both started in the lowest, Class-E. The real reason why we become stronger is because…'

Shana decided to stop. She stopped because she sensed something in the ceiling. Shana was a powerful Bestia and her senses were above any other. She felt like something was moving in the ceiling. To be precise, it was coming from the vent. She narrowed her eyes and concentrated her senses. 

"… Why is there a person in the vent?"

She tilted her head and was curious. Based on what she knows, they cleaned the vent last week so there was no cleaning schedule right now. Then why is there a person inside?

"And based on his movement, he's moving meticulously like he didn't want someone to detect him. Is he hiding? If I don't have strong senses I will never detect him. He's quite talented."

Shana had high sensitivity to heat, she could feel any heat surrounding her. And right now, the heat in the ceiling measured around the size of a person. It's a male.

Her eyes looked at the ceiling and sensed that the man was moving toward the commanding room. It's the place where Shana wanted to sleep for the night. She creased her brows and decided to go to the commanding room ahead of him. She was curious who this person is. 

"Is it Anton? Nah, he is not that stupid."

Shana concealed her presence and walked fast and immediately reached the commanding room. She and Yora are the people who had the authorization to use the commanding room. This was the place where they planned and make layouts. 

……….
……

Keenan felt like he sensed someone earlier but it disappeared. He thought nothing about it and believed that it was just a person passing through the hallway and left. What he didn't know was that it was actually Shana. 

Keenan was confident about his stealth but he forgot that this world is filled with supernatural stuff and some invincible people could detect him. And Shana, a powerful Bestia, was one of them. 

Keenan unknowingly moved towards the commanding room. Then, when reached the room. He sensed if there are people or not, he didn't hear any movement. He silently opened the vent and take out his head and looked around and…

"Gotcha."

"!!!"

Keenan was shocked as he found Shana waiting for him. He tried to escape but Shana was fast, the woman swiftly grabbed his neck and pulled him down. Keenan landed on the floor and coughed. Shana didn't give him any time to breathe and put her foot on his chest. 

"What are you doing? I thought you are in the room and having a rest?"

She sensed that the energy inside Keenan stabilized and he wasn't in danger anymore.

'He immediately controlled the energy just by eating few biscuits? Now, that's a talent.'

She was impressed but she didn't show it. Instead, she put more pressure on his chest and slowly made him hard to breathe. 

10