Chapter 34
209 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 34

"And you think I will believe you with that shitty reason?"

Captain Yora crossed her arms and her legs, she was gorgeous and had a fiery atmosphere looming over her. She was now sitting in a chair and leaned her back against it. She was looking down at Keenan who was on the ground kneeling and motionless. The young man was still being attacked by the pressure that she was releasing. 

"Oh come on Yora, it's obvious that he didn't lie. You know that."

"Tch, I'm talking to him not you."

"Hmmp! You just want to take advantage and forced him!"

Shana scoffed although she wasn't angry at all. It was entertaining watching Keenan trying to defend himself. It was the first time that someone tried to talk in front of Yora, he was brave. Although does his courage can save him or not?

"I'm not lying. My reason may indeed look stupid to you but I want to keep my virginity for Lexa."

"Lexa here, Lexa that. That way of thinking is definitely abnormal. I can say that you are crazy in a way. What a fuck up man. Keeping a promise to a woman that he didn't see for a decade. What will you do if you found that she's not a virgin? I tell you, lots of people hate NTR, even I hate that."

People who like NTR are demons incarnate. They are sadists who get horny by seeing someone being cheated. They should go to hell, Vanilla and handholding are the best. Fuck NTR, Fuck 177013, all my homies are Vanilla fags!! NTR and cuckold are bad for the heart. 

"And I know that you don't want that either… So just let me fuck you."

Captain Yora looked at the bulge in his pants, it looked above the average, perhaps maybe even greater. She liked it and she was thrilled to use it. She liked using living dildos you know. 

However, Keenan remained still with his decision. 

"I'm sorry. I know that what you said may be true. Maybe she's not a virgin or perhaps she forgot me already… But I like to keep it. It's my choice to keep it."

His eyes didn't waver, he was true to his intention. He already tasted and fucked a lot of pussies, he wanted to remain a virgin this time. 

'Virginity is cool, stay virgin.'

"Then it's my choice to pop that nut too."

"Yora, come on. This child is a keeper, he's sweet. He wants to protect his promise, don't you find it sweet?"

Yora glanced at Shana, she couldn't believe that she was helping this man than her, her best friend. 

"So you are choosing him over me, is that right Shana?"

"No, I'm just helping him, he's cute."

Yora rolled her eyes and returned to Keenan. She clicked her tongue and decided to accept it, but this does not mean that she would let things go smoothly.

"Yeah, it's true that it's sweet. To remain pure for your loved ones is not bad. It's proof that you love her. I'm a woman too so kind it's romantic seeing a person like you." Yora coughed and opened her mouth again. 

"Just to make sure, you want to keep your virginity because of your childhood friend not because you find me unattractive right?" 

Captain Yora asked with pressure. She had scars around her body and an eye patch covering one of her eyes. She looked scary. She couldn't help it, and deep inside her, she had a complex about her appearance. She is sexy and goddamn beautiful but sometimes, no most of the time, men loved the girly type. Not a strong type of woman like her. She recalled how that man rejected her and felt like a hole appeared in her heart. She didn't show it but she was jealous of Shana being cute and girly. 

Now, Captain Yora waited for his answer. Her eyes were like snakes that were ready to bite him. 

She got closer to him and looked at him eye to eye. She leaned forward and stared at him.

"You find me attractive right?"

She smiled stunningly but this smile was poisonous if Keenan made a mistake. 

Keenan gulped and moved his eyes, then he realized that Captain Yora was wearing a tank top and her cleavage was visible. Keenan turned red and averted his eyes. 

"You are beautiful…"

Captain Yora smiled as she liked his reaction. She knew that Keenan glanced at her cleavage and turned red. It seemed that Keenan was not lying. 

"So you're a breast guy."

Keenan twitched and didn't know what to say. Yora decided to tease her and moved her chest towards his face. 

"Go on, you can touch them. I'm not going to be angry."

"I-I… N-No! I'm sorry."

Keenan stopped his arms and gritted his teeth. To be honest, he wanted to fondle them. 

"Tch. Well, it's fine."

She stopped and started walking away. 

"You say that you want to protect your virginity, how long will you keep in that promise. I will do my best to torture you, fufu. Be ready because I'm confident that you will beg me to have sex with you."

She giggled and left the room, although the words she left were heavy. Keenan swallowed a groan as he knew that this was going to be torture. He hoped that he could overcome this trial and keep his virginity intact. 

'I am an asshole, just like those dumb Japanese Mc's. I ran away from the pleasure that I might never experience again.'

Keenan sighed. He must get ready for this torture that she said. It was going to be great and agonizing. 

'It's strange how I can easily guess what she's going to do.'

While he was busy thinking deep, Shana got close to him and tapped his shoulder encouraging him. 

"Fufu, I'm looking forward to your determination. Keenan right? Welcome to our mobile ship."

She spread her arms gesturing that Keenan was welcome to join their team. 

"Thanks, I guess."

"It's happy to have a talented man like you. Even Yora is impressed by your willpower.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

Keenan tilted his head as he didn't know what she was talking about.

"Oh, I guess you don't know because you're under pressure. Let me explain it to you easily. Let's go outside."

Shana urged him to follow her and Keenan furrowed his brows. 

'Did I miss something?'

Then, when he exited the room, he realized what Shana meant just by a glance. All of the Hunters in the mobile ship lost their consciousness and fainted on the floor. Keenan was the only person who withstood the crushing pressure that Yora released. 

Keenan widened his eyes in disbelief, he knew that this was because of his past life experiences. 

8