Chapter 47
194 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 47

His golden body merged with the blazing house and vanished, he decided to look at the current state. The Class-SSS was eyeing her, waiting patiently till she lost her energy to construct Aura. His blades shone as they reflected the burning hell around him. Yet no one could sense him, he's a Veloce, a Nightmare that was born with speed and stealth.

Together with his Kakaiba, he was confident that he could kill her. His Kakaiba focused on physical enhancement, his golden skin was tough and even attacks filled with Aura won't scratch him, he greatly believed so. 

His eyes glowed and there was a hint of mockery on his face as he saw Yora trying her best to search for him. It was fun to see a person fighting desperately and slowly kill her hope. The Class-SSS regained his confidence when he activated his Kakaiba. 

'Utter fool.'

He scoffed, his presence was hidden and only Divine beings could sense him. Those who reached Godhood or DemiGodhood may have the power to detect him. He believed that Captain Yora is not a DemiGod-Class or God-Class. She didn't have the essence of being a holy existence, the Veloce didn't sense any godliness from her Aura. 

Nightmares and Handlers who reached the state of DemiGod and God have unique Aura essence. The Veloce experienced facing a God-Class and its Aura alone almost killed him. He didn't sense any of that from her… 

However, he forgot one important thing. The Veloce thought that Captain Yora wasn't a DemiGod or God because she didn't have any godliness… but what if Yora purposely hides her power? 

The Veloce didn't know Yora so he was oblivious to any of her antics and thought processes. Captain Yora is the type of person who likes thrill, she intentionally concealed her power because she didn't want to crush the Veloce with one attack. Let's say that she was bored and wanted to do something fun. 

In conclusion, the Veloce fell to her trap. He was deceived and this was the reason why he would die. He should have run instead.

"Eh? I can't find him. This Veloce is a tough one but not as tough as that kid. It gives me chills when he instinctively showed his fear when he first met Shana. He sensed the godliness in Shana that's why he was afraid to touch her. That Keenan has unique senses." 

Captain Yora praised him, she smirked. She only knew few people who could sense the hidden power inside Shana. That woman may look innocent and pretty but she is sly just like Yora, she would never show her true power besides Yora. Well, they are partners so it's obvious that they have similarities. 

"Now, let's return to finding the rat."

Captain Yora tried her best to locate him but she failed. It seemed like she couldn't find him if she doesn't use her full power. 

"Hm? Should I release it? But I don't want to, it will be boring. Ah, how about I leave it to fate. Yeah, just like a game!!"

She grinned and took out a coin from her pocket. 

"Tails and I will not release my power. However, I will release it if the coin flip to heads."

She nodded and she liked her idea. 

"Gosh, sometimes I'm shock of my own creativeness. Imagine, I started playing coin toss in the midst of battle. Fufu, this is fun."

She smiled and tossed the coin up in the air. When the coin fell down, she caught it and put it on her wrist. 

"Oh? It's heads! I guess fate wants me to finish this job faster."

She shrugged as she put back the coin in her pocket. The eye patch started heating up. 

Then, in just a second, powerful chilling energy shook the whole place and the fire disappeared as if a humongous creature blew a typhoon-like air. The Veloce was shocked, he realized his mistake!! His back was sweating and his knees were trembling. Captain Yora is a dangerous woman! In just a second, she already guessed where he was hiding. 

Captain Yora walked towards him, she was grinning as she said "Got yah~" coquettishly. She was beautiful like a goddess, or perhaps she's a goddess. Her dark brown hair fluttered as the wind brushed against her. Her eye was glowing in the dark like a predator eyeing her prey. 

And right now, the Veloce was afraid to move. He couldn't move at all, his knees lost their strength and he was standing like a tree. He was so immersed and frightened, the gorgeous woman who represents death started to get closer but he couldn't move his feet. 

"Eh? Why did you not run? Ah, I guess you lost your will to live since you know that you can't win against me no matter how much you try… Dude, that's a disappointment. I didn't come here for a boring battle. Come on, fight me!"

She smiled innocently as she talked to him face to face, Captain Yora was mesmerizing but all the Veloce felt was none other than fear. His body won't listen to him, his body lost its function after realizing that he was just entertainment. Captain Yora didn't fight him seriously at all. 

"Oi, don't look at me like that, you still have a chance to live. Just do your best and you can kill me!"

… As expected of Captain Yora, she even cheered her enemy. She was helping the Veloce to stand up and fight her. It was ironic. 

"Tch, you are fucking boring. You have a Kakaiba but you can't fight like a warrior. Fucking weakling."

She cursed, she lost her appetite. This Veloce is just like the others. When they sensed her monstrous power, they would cower in fear and beg for their lives. 

"But you are more pathetic, you didn't even beg. You just accepted your fate, you are much worse than any weaker Nightmare. You are a disgrace to your species."

Captain Yora mocked him, she was excited at first but her thrill immediately vanished. She regretted that she showed a glimpse of her true power. Captain Yora and Shana are part of the hidden terrors of the world. 

8