Chapter 59
149 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 59

"Tch, I can't believe that I lost."

Yora clicked her tongue as she was frustrated. The ship landed on the Hol Shi Metropolis and it was time for Keenan to say his goodbyes. Shana who was next to her giggled, Shana was delighted that Yora didn't get what she wanted. Keenan persevered and only used his tongue and hands to give Yora gratification.

His virginity was still intact, although he had to steel his reserve whenever Yora beat him. He would always make Yora faint in pleasure and Yora didn't like it, she didn't like losing. Still, she admitted that every time she wakes up, she felt refreshed and energized. Keenan knew how to make someone satisfied through his fingers alone. 

"It's okay, we can find some young men here. You will forget Keenan in just a few hours."

Shana tapped her shoulder to reassure her. But instead of being comforted, Yora felt like she was being ridiculed. She glared at Shana who was shrugging. 

It was not about the pleasure. Getting Keenan's first time meant that she has a sex appeal. Getting him was equal to her being hot and sexy. However, Keenan didn't drop his pants and remained still. It hurts her pride. 

'Does this mean that I'm not beautiful? Am I not sexy enough for him to give his first time to me?'

Captain Yora was fuming in anger while looking at Keenan who was walking away from the ship. Yora and Shana decided not to see him off, Yora was too angry to see him and she might break her promise and kidnap him. As for Shana, she just wanted to see Yora's expression. 

Shana was biting her lip so that she won't laugh. 

'This is my payback. Sheesh, It seems that Keenan irritated Yora a lot. It's satisfying to see Yora like this.'

Shana giggled while watching Yora kicking the floor almost creating a dent. 

………
……

Keenan waved his hand towards the ship. Anton and the other mercenaries waved their hands and yelled at him. 

"Have a safe trip!!"

They yelled and smiled. 

To be honest, Keenan was half relieved and half disappointed when he didn't see Yora and Shana for the last time. 

He was relieved that Yora wasn't there because he knew that Yora would take him back. He was actually walking fast in case Yora showed up

On the other hand, he was disappointed because he wanted to see them for the last time. Yora and Shana gave him the best blowjobs he could ever have. 

"I will miss them."

He smiled and bowed his head at them. Then, he turned around and started walking away faster than the speed of light. He was carrying a backpack since he had only a few things. 

"I win."

He was grinning.

………
……

Keenan was staring at the four N-cores on his palm. He was smirking, he even chuckled. These N-cores are from the storage room that Keenan entered once. 

Being a spy/assassin, he experienced stealing important items and information.

"The feeling of having Class-SSS N-cores in your hands, hehe."

This was his revenge for suffering while in the flying ship. He could sell these N-cores and earn money. Although it depends on Keenan if he will sell them or eat them. 

"Not now, my body with explode if I tried eating a Class-SSS N-core… Maybe I will sell two."

Keenan was humming and smiling while he was walking towards the Rift, the teleportation device that humanity used to travel to Netherworld, and back and forth.

"Based on what I know, this Rift connects to Comexi. Only a boundary to Ricaame.

Comexi and Ricaame are neighboring countries.

Keenan showed his identification card and pay for the ticket. When everything was completed, he didn't think twice and walked towards the round shining ocean machinery that could take him to another planet. 

A unique sensation enveloped him when he passed through the Rift. When he came out of the ocean-colored Rift, sounds of bustling and rushing people entered his ears. He was teleported to a wide hall where busy people moved around to get to their stations. 

Keenan showed his ticket and smiled at the female operator, the woman blushed while glancing at him. Sadly, Keenan didn't have any intention of flirting, he walked away and exited the wide structure. 

The warm blue sky greeted him, and he understood that he did return. He was in the middle of the city and people moved around. The smell of mobile ships flying around, the sounds of busy people, and the towering buildings across the street. 

"… So this will be my new home, Thera."

Keenan had mixed emotions while looking at this. He felt like he was on Earth at the same time not.

………
……

He could control every fiber of his body, he could cease the presence of his Hands and made them completely undetectable too. Only people who reached the highest level and talented ones could discern his power. So except for Shana and Yora, no one could detect him stealing the N-cores. 

Sadly, He couldn't take all of the N-cores because he didn't have a dimensional/space ring. He could only steal few things. That's why he decided to steal the Class-SSS N-cores that Yora got from the battle in the village of Veloce. Furthermore, he stole three other Class-SSS N-cores. He had four N-cores without fighting monsters, it was an easy win. 

He regretted that he couldn't take the unique diamond N-core that he saw last time, he realized that the diamond N-core has a security alarm in case someone touched it. 

Overall, Keenan was proud of his accomplishments. Stealing N-cores from powerful Nightmares was not easy but he succeeded without dying. He used to route he memorized to escape the eyes of the mercenaries and he returned to the room with a problem while hiding the N-cores. 

"I've been thinking that despite having tons of powerful N-cores in the storage room, Shana and Yora didn't eat much of them. As if they didn't have a reason to eat them anymore… That's when I realized that they attained the highest stage that Nightbreakers can reach… Those two, they are already Gods, Deities who became one of the pillars of Thera. It send shivers down my spine when I realized that I didn't hear of them before, this means that they have deeply hidden their identities and true power."

Keenan has a hobby of checking every news related to Nightbreakers. Especially those who became Class-S and higher, it was his dream to reach them. 

"Hehe, that's why it's exciting to steal their properties. I feel like I'm stealing from Gods. Oops, what am I saying, those two are Gods."

Keenan laughed like a madman in the middle of the road where people looked at him with confusion.

8