Chapter 65
173 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 65

Keenan could not take the woman into his dorm, it would cause a ruckus if students see him carrying an unconscious woman. 

Instead, Keenan took her to a clinic. This was the best place to rest and the people won't look at him with confusion. Of course Keenan used his money to give the woman a bed to sleep on. He gritted his teeth while pulling his credit card out of his wallet. He could not believe that he was doing an act of Samaritan to a drunk stranger. 

Furthermore, money was his main problem as of current so wasting money was not a welcome act. Yet he decided to help the woman anyway. 

"Excuse me, are you a relative?"

A cute nurse appeared and gave Keenan her best smile. Keenan returned his smile but he denied that he was a relative. 

"No, I'm not relative. I saw her on the road and I decided to help her."

"Aawww, what a gentleman… You know what, I like a gentleman like you."

The bed only had a white thin curtains that separated them from other patients. It was fortunate that the bed was in the farthest corner so only a few could see. 

She grinned and her eyes looked at Keenan up and down, she could say that Keenan is certainly a 10/10. 

Keenan shrugged by the straight exhibit of flirting, he kept the nurse entertained but he made sure that he won't go into the last base…. As for what happened, let's just say that it was quite strenuous. They kept their mouths closed while touching each other and it was exciting. 

"Phew, what a lover boy."

The nurse turned back while licking her lips. She straightened her dress and acted as if nothing happened. She was disappointed that Keenan didn't go all the way but Keenan made her satisfy so it was not that bad, she climaxed anyway. 

Keenan leaned back against the chair, he was exhausted, and his legs were tense. At this moment, he wanted to smoke but he remembered that this body didn't like smoking. 

"Hoh, you're quite a player."

"Oh, shit--"

Keenan stood up in shock. He looked at the drunk woman who was touching her forehead. He was surprised that he didn't detect that she was already awake. He took a deep breath, he almost had a heart attack. He thought that a ghost talked to him.

"Ah, it's just you."

"Your acting is quite good, keep up with that. Oh God, my head hurts."

The woman said and Keenan raised his brow. 

The woman contorted her expression. It seemed that she was having a hangover. She glanced at Keenan and slightly smirked. 

"Did it feel good?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Come on, feigning ignorance will not take us to something. Did the fellatio feel good? Damn, I've never seen a man who can eat pussy like you."

"….."

Keenan became serious. It was frightening that someone saw him playing. But the worst was that he couldn't detect it, just like Yora and Shana… 

'No mistake, this person is strong.'

At first he lowered his defense because he thought that the woman was an ordinary person… Nah, Keenan is not stupid. He intentionally showed that scene to her. 

"Since your acting is already over, I guess it's time to talk seriously… Ouch, fucking hangover!"

"Then don't drink."

The woman was grinning. Although that composure disappeared when her head ached again. 

"You said I'm acting but you're acting too." 

Keenan pointed it out, showing that they were both bluffing. 

"Nah, the hangover is real."

"Yeah, I can see that."

"So since when did you know that I'm faking it?"

"Probably when I carried you when I saw the calluses on your hands. I definitely know that you're a no-go. You know that having rough hands is a turn-off for us guys. How can we experience a proper handjob if the girl's hands are rough, right?" 

"Yeah, fuck your standards."

"Thank you. I can confidently say that I have good taste with women."

Keenan hid the fact that he already guessed her true power when he touched her. Just like the time with Shana, Keenan almost withdraw his hands from helping her when he sensed a powerful aura inside the woman. 

'This woman is quite troublesome.'

"Oi, I don't like the attitude you're showing me." 

"Yeah, right. I know that you are awake the whole time… what I don't know is why are you acting drunk? Sure you have a headache but it's still torturing to see a woman getting harassed." 

"Ah good person at heart, I like that."

The woman bickered.

"I'm asking seriously here."

"Ah, you already sensed that I'm acting but you still help me. A student who has strong intuition but has a good heart, I like that."

"Hey, answer me. I paid for your bed, remember."

"Not my problem. Besides, this bed is uncomfortable. You should have brought me to a five-star hotel."

"This little shit." 

Keenan clenched his fists, this woman is hard to crack. He almost lost his composure and give her a bonk.

"Hai hai, I will speak, okay. I was having a hangover and my head fucking hurt. Then I lay on the road and take a nap, I realized that some people were looking at me, some even peeked at my panties. Not that it matters, it was quite exciting anyway. I was tired and I didn't want to stand but then you helped, thanks for that, I guess."

"… Why do I feel like you and my friend has similarities."

Keenan almost remembered Yora's eccentric way of thinking. Yora was quite moody but she was more predictable than this woman. 

"Don't compare me to another woman, I hate it."

"Who said that it's a woman."

"I can see in your eyes. You may hide your true expression but substantial things will still appear in your eyes, I can see it in your eyes."

"I don't know if that's a bullcrap or what."

"It depends on you if you want to believe or not. By the way, is there a nearest restaurant here? I'm hungry."

The woman touched her stomach, it was grumbling. She was pouting while staring at Keenan like a puppy. 

"Don't look at me like I will give you my money."

"Come on, treat me this time. I will help you later on."

"Woman, I don't even know you." 

"Please, you won't let a weak woman get hungry right?"

"Kuck!"

She had teary eyes and acted cutely. Well, Keenan averted his eyes because she was indeed cute. But he had to beware, apparently, this cute woman is indeed a hundred years old. 

9