Chapter 66
157 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Capitulo 66

Keenan and the woman went out of the clinic, while on the way, they met the nurse who had a fun time with Keenan earlier. 

"Please take care."

The nurse said while blushing. Now that she started thinking about it, what she did was embarrassing and truly depraved. Yet Keenan still smiled at her and left with a good impression. The nurse hoped that they would meet again. Perhaps they could reach the last base next time. 

"Hey, that nurse is quite packed! Damn, I can't believe that you squeezed her tits and sucked them hard."

"Ugh."

The woman said and smacked Keenan's back. It stung and Keenan took a deep breath just to regain his composure. 

"Please don't act like we know each other."

"Yeah, we don't know each other but you still want to treat me to dinner. You're a good guy or perhaps… Gasp!! You're thinking of doing something wrong with me! You leecher!"

"Shut up. If I compare you and the nurse, I will choose the nurse without hesitation. I don't want a nagging woman."

"What!? Hey, I'm much beautiful than her."

"But she has a better attitude."

"You!!"

The woman stomped her foot but Keenan just walked without looking back. This was his payback for smacking his back, even now it still hurt. Keenan knew that the best way to hurt a prideful woman is by hurting their ego, in this case, her attitude. 

"What's your name?'

"I'm Jeanne."

She walked next to him and smiled, although that smile cracked because of her headache. 

"Tch, I'm sorry but do you have an Elixir?"

"Fuck off, Elixir is expensive. How can you expect a student like me to have them?"

"I don't know, maybe you are strong and have a lot of N-cores to sell?"

Keenan paused. 

"What?" 

Jeanne grinned. 

"You…"

"It's okay, we will think about them after we eat. By the way, what kind of Nightbreaker are you?"

"I'm an Arma."

Keenan sighed, he couldn't believe that he got caught with this bullshit. He was just helping her without bad motives, but now he starting to regret it. He was fucked up this time.

"Ah, an Arma. I'm quite fortunate. So what kind of Arma are you?"

"A sword-type, Katana. An average Katana."

He put a heavy stance on the word "average" which caused Jeanne to giggle. 

"It's fine, it's fine."

She waved her hands as if she was not concerned. 

"Say, after treating you a dinner… Can I leave? You are already awake and you can move by yourself. You don't need me anymore."

Keenan explained that he might die if he continued being with her. 

"Well at first I planned to let you go. However, when I heard that you're a sword-type, I changed my mind."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a Handler,  a Sword-type Handler."

Jeanne sweetly smiled and coiled her arms around Keenan's left arm and whispered. Yet, Keenan did not feel any excitement. At this moment, he knew that he fucked up. He swore "shit" and Jeanne just giggled. 

Keenan decided to go with the first restaurant that they reached. It was Ramen Shop. He glanced at Jeanne and saw that she didn't like the place.

"I thought you're going to take me to a five-star hotel?"

"Are you an asshole? Why would I take 123 years old woman who I just recently met in a five-star restaurant to siphon my money?"

Keenan didn't hesitate to use his tongue to insult her. For the first time, Jeanne looked hurt, it seemed like the issue of age was taboo.

"I'm 86 years old!"

She glared and went into the Ramen Shop, Keenan shrugged and followed her. He needed to eat too. 

………
……

When they came out of the Ramen Shop it was already dark and the whole city was illuminated by the blinding lights. 

"Say, how about we go to a quiet place? How about the park? What do you think? I can give you a good time if you want."

Jeanne has black bob-cut hair and her figure was quite seductive. Keenan didn't have a say about her appearance because Jeanne was definitely a beauty. However, Keenan didn't have a plan to fuck her.

If Yora didn't get his V-card, of course Jeanne would never get his. Besides, he knew that Jeanne was just joking about it. She had another reason why she wanted to go to the park, and Keenan could not reject her because Jeanne had the power to kill him. 

"… Let's go." He said in defeat, he didn't know how he got caught up in this stupidity. 

"Fufu, thank you~"

She kissed his cheek, perhaps this was going to be the last time that he would receive a kiss… 

While they were walking, Keenan decided to ask questions. Since his life was in predicament, at least he wanted to know what was happening. 

"Can I know why they are following you? It seemed like they wanted to talk to you."

Jeanne glanced at Keenan and nodded her head. It was fair to tell her story to Keenan because he helped her and took her to a restaurant.

"Well, how should I say this… I'm a God-Class Handler but I lost my partner. These assholes are trying to take me back because they have a sword-type Class-SSS Arma for me, they say that it's a waste of my talent to retire."

"Wow, I'm surprised~"

Keenan said with sarcasm. He was in a bed with God-Class one week ago so he was not surprised to meet another one anymore. 

"They say that I should return and use my power for the Clan, you know, same old stuff. Ah, by the way, I want to say that I don't have the intention of letting them live."

"What?"

"I want to kill them to annoy my brother, isn't that fun?"

"I don't know what the fuck are you talking about." 

"Oh, here they are."

Keenan and Jeanne reached the park. It was quiet and no innocent people around. 

"Lady Jeanne."

Four people appeared in the dark and greeted Jeanne. They were the lecherous men who were ogling at Jeanne earlier. However, their gazes did not have a hint perverse anymore, they were wearing suits and ready for battle. 

'… I stepped on a shit! I should have known that she was being followed!'

Keenan admitted it. He should have left Jeanne when he took her to the hospital. He realized it too late.

8