Episode 2 :- God loves all
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(part - 1)

"Mother, father... I like girls. I may be a lesbian"

"What?" mother

"What?" father

"What" me

and that's how the conversation ended. In short, it didn't end well.

While talking to them about this, I forgot to take into account how religious they were. Maybe because I was in cloud nine that my two friends casually accepted me without making any deal out of it that it kinda blurred my reality.

Thinking about it now, the things they did were kinda extreme, but also expected out of someone like them. Now I know that they did what they did probably because they thought it was the right thing. In their minds, it was no doubt that they were helping their daughter a.k.a. me, but now I'm at death's door, so it doesn't even matter.

What did matter was, at that time, their actions really strained my relationship with them. I hated them for the longest time.

Like really really hated them.

The start of all the hate and strain was the day after my big reveal to them.

Hate reason #1:

reason --> it's all that internet's fault. I warned not to give something like that to a child, but who listens to me in this house, said the mother

result --> They limited my internet usage by a lot

Hate reason #2:

reason --> I told you we should enroll her in catholic schools, but you just wanted her to go to those MODERN schools, said the father

result --> They dropped me off the high school I just started and transferred me to a very catholic school.

and the list goes on and on and on.

Sitting at the church's confession chamber, and confessing about my supposedly sin of homosexuality to this random preacher who just yapped his ugly mouth with God Will Forgive You.

After that, listening to him read the bible.

Him preaching to the entire crowd of nutjobs the same words every single day

GOD LOVES ALL

Like HELL he does. He only loves you if you fit under his narrative, or more accurately fit under his preachers' narratives.

My parents, who ate the pig's words like candy, made me feel more discomfort to be around them.

A few months passed, and the same routine went on.

Even though I was a loner at the catholic school, but I still met with my two friends every weekend. At that time, those two were the only ones I was comfortable and relaxed around.

By the way, these two were sisters. They were very close to each other, though complete opposites. The older one was sensible and minded her words, she had empathy inside her, even after I told her everything she still insisted that my parent didn't hate me, though at that I didn't believe her and thought she was being naive, now I know it was the other way around.

The younger one was brash and lacked any sense of female tact. She would say anything, not minding what came out of her mouth and what people thought of them. In front of me, she would curse my parents and say all kinds of horrific and despicable things about them, I should have hated her for that, but instead I enjoyed her words and even loved hearing them.

After all, she was voicing my deep and buried thoughts that I was afraid of acknowledging.

Though, she did get reprimanded by her older sis after she was done spewing all kinds of poisons.

These two sisters were the ones I was closest to, and it remained that day throughout my life.

They will probably cry lakes when I die, seeing those sad faces makes me feel guilty of leaving this world before them. But also fills me with a mysterious sense of relief and happiness.

But now back to the story!

So where were we....YES, a few more months passed, and now it was time for summer vacation. The bar of my tolerance towards the church and my parents was reaching its threshold, just one more push and the bottle would pop.

This push came at the start of summer vacation.

Purity camp for your gay children.

Slogan --> Cure your children of the disease. Set them back on the path god intended.

Now that I think about it, this suggestion must have been made by that goddamn preacher at church. No, I should phrase it correctly.

This suggestion must have been made by that SCAMMER at the church. He was no preacher who followed religion or god, he was a scum that used religion and god as a tool to fool people and make their life a living hell.

Though again, at that time I didn't think about any of this. I placed all the blame on my parents, this was also the stretch that totally snapped my relationship with them.

I didn't want to stay with them anymore.

I didn't want to be near them anymore.

Being at that house made me unbearably uncomfortable.

I wanted to run away.

But unfortunately, my wish wouldn't come true just yet.

I first had to pass the anti-gay torture camp they put me in.

It was here that my life completely changed.

It was here that I met the love of my life.

At age 17, during summer vacation, I, Dahlia, entered the camp of god.

2