Chapter 71
7.9k 6 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 71

Calix is just a man, he couldn't help it if he became attracted to a gorgeous woman who has thicc ass and supple tighs to slam his PP. He's a man, and it's natural for him to be attracted to women. And since he's a man, of course, he couldn't help thinking using his dick. 

However, even if he was attracted, Calix has a love to protect. After all, for him, Scarlett is the most beautiful woman. He won't easily surrender to his lust, he wasn't that stupid.

……….
……

Calix was bowing his head and waiting for Kimberly's reaction. He was nervous because his intuition was telling him that Kimberly had another reason…

Kimberly fixed her glasses when she realized that Calix used the money to end this episode. 

"Sir Calix."

"Yes."

"Why are you giving me money? We helped you because you are sick, we decide to help you without asking for compensation. However, now that I'm looking at the envelope and the phones… Sigh, Why are giving me this? I understand that the money is for compensation but what about the phones? Hm? You earned them through playing the Claw Machines, I didn't have a reason to get them back."

Kimberly said, acting as if she didn't know the reason. She was mad that Calix was doing her like this. Her pride was slightly hurt. 

Calix understood that there was no lying anymore just by reading her expression. 

"Lady Kimberly, I know that the reason why you called me is about the prizes."

"Why do you think so?"

"It's intuition."

"Intuition? You based it on that?"

"Yes."

Kimberly was quite surprised that Calix was already prepared. She slightly raised her brow and stared at the man who kept lowering his head. 

"Well, since you decided to solve this with money. I guess you know your sin."

"Just like what you have said, I cheated."

Calix didn't use any excuse. He thought he could escape from predicament but he knew that Kimberly was smart and she won't be fooled easily. So instead of acting innocent, Calix decided to go straight to the point and asked for forgiveness. That's the best answer he could think of. It was the reason why he withdrew money from the bank in the first place, to settle this problem with money and hope that Kimberly would let him slide. 

"Hm?"

Kimberly cleared her throat because Calix easily admitted his sin. Perhaps Calix knew that this was the best way to end this predicament. Kimberly was frustrated to hear that Calix easily admitted his sin. She adjusted her glasses. 

'If I let him go, he will never return.'

She was sure. She was studying Calix, she could see that Calix was nervous as if he didn't want to stay any longer. Was this one of his intuition too? It seemed like he grasped her motive. 

'That's why he immediately admitted his sin… The question is why does he want to leave so quickly?'

Kimberly was convinced that it was because of her appearance, Calix was fidgeting whenever he glanced at her. As if he was going to die. 

"First of all, please raise your head and look at me."

Calix hesitated and stared at her. Kimberly smirked because she could see that Calix was hiding his expression yet his ears were bright red. 

'Then he has another reason why he wants to leave quickly…'

"Sir Calix, I know that this sounds like I'm invading your privacy but I want to know how you cheated and won those prizes. I saw the recordings and I didn't see anything wrong. If you may, I will let this thing slide if you tell me how you accomplished your crime."

She said "crime" distinctly to make things clear for Calix that he was a criminal. Sure enough, Calix reacted by biting his lip.

Kimberly smiled and continued. 

"I want to make things clear, I don't want your money nor the prizes. I will only let you off the hook if you tell me how you accomplished it."

She said and her voice was firm. Calix swallowed hard because he realized that a lovely woman like Kimberly could be severe sometimes. 

'As expected from a business-minded person, they will devour things when they have the advantages. Of course she wants to know how I did it because it's a threat to her business… I don't have a choice but to speak. Is she gonna buy if I lied? No, this woman is sharp. On top of that, I'm still having a Backlash so lying is not good for me.'

Calix looked straight at her, Kimberly appeared to be innocent but she had a hidden side. Right now, Calix was seeing that behind that purple-crystal eyes, there was a calculative side of a woman.

Kimberly was waiting for his answer. Although many things were working inside her mind. Such as, why he wanted to leave the place and how could he make Calix stay longer? 

"I… I'm a Term Attribute User."

Calix said. It seemed like Kimberly already knew it because she didn't react strongly. Instead, she probed for more.

"What else?"

"I have the power of Luck."

Calix won't say anything major about his power but he gave Kimberly a clue. 

"Luck?"

She tilted her head. It was an unexpected answer. She thought it was levitation or something powerful. 

'… Although the alarm will work if someone cast a Spell so in the first place any spell won't work… Perhaps it is really Luck. Calix bypassed the system because he is lucky, and he won those prizes because he's lucky.'

It was absurd but when Kimberly thought about it, she got goosebumps, she felt like she opened a door towards a new concept. She found the key to answer all of her questions about Calix. Calix is Lucky and he won those things.

There was no further explanation, Kimberly nodded as she realized the one thing that kept bugging her mind. She bit her lip so that she won't laugh, the answer was simple yet she couldn't find it. Why? Because Kimberly doesn't believe in Luck. It was a concept that didn't work with her profession.

"I see. Now I understand everything… Thank you."

Kimberly lost her interest in Calix's power and how it works so she didn't further ask. The word Luck is already vague and she didn't want to burden Calix anymore. She knew that Calix was anxious the whole even if he hid it. 

"Then, can I already leave?"

The question slipped out of his mouth and Calix realized that it was impolite.

"I'm sorry, I just want to -"

"No, it's okay."

Kimberly smiled, although it was a sly one, she was mad. This further confirmed that Calix wanted to leave this place, or rather this room. Kimberly realized what was happening based on his reaction. 

"Sir Calix do you have a girlfriend?"

"… Yes, I have."

"Is she beautiful?"

"She is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen."

"Now I understand…"

Kimberly started loosening her dress and she took her glasses. Her switch turned on when she heard that Calix has a girlfriend. 

"Lady Kimberly?"

Calix didn't want to stay in a room with a woman for a long time, because he felt like he was cheating on Scarlett(1.). He wanted to keep his promise. On top of that, he was not sure if his Backlash was active and he didn't want to hurt Kimberly in case something bad happened(2.). Furthermore, Calix was attractive to Kimberly so he wanted to leave before he made a mistake(3.) 

Calix has three reasons to leave. 

Yet, he was quite unfortunate(lucky), Kimberly started her seduction. Her unrestrained self showed up and walked towards Calix while licking her lips, eyeing him up and down. 

"L- Lady Kimberly?"

Kimberly is smart, she knew that she can not seduce Calix while having a straight mind. She needed her unrestrained self to fix this problem. Sometimes, releasing her glasses and being clumsy is the best answer. 

[Calix did his best, right?]

131