Chapter 112
5.8k 4 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 112

"Impressive, you hit me once."

"Gah!!"

Calix crushed into the wall, his head bleeding and his vision was getting fuzzy. His ribs were definitely damaged at that. 

"Good job, Leon."

"Yes, milady."

The bodyguard kneeled before his master, the beautiful blonde woman. 

Calix raised his head, he saw Marianne smirking at his suffering. That was the last thing he saw before he lost his consciousness. 

.........

......

...

The city of Evitac, Calix's hometown.

They landed safely and the passengers started coming out of the flying ship. Calix stared at Yuna who was sticking so close to him, she was hugging his arm, rubbing her boobs against his. 

"Yuna, I just want to ask, where do you plan to stay?"

"Me? I want to stay with you."

She said, with her golden eyes begging him. Calix averted his gaze, he couldn't stare at her like that. Or else his strength would crumble. He might pull her to the toilet and fuck her again. 

"Well, I don't have a problem with that… but you have to keep our relationship a secret. You see, I only talked to my father about Scarlett… He didn't know that I have other girlfriends."

"Can't you just say to him that I'm one of your girlfriends?"

She was pouting, acting so cute. 

"No, my father will become confused."

"Then how about you tell him that you broke up with Scarlett and you're dating me. That's a great plan."

She whispered the last sentence. Her intention slowly crept up. 

However, Calix just shrugged and didn't treat her seriously. 

"Silly, I'll never do that."

"Why?"

"Because I love Scarlett."

"… Tch."

Yuna clicked her tongue and hugged him more. She didn't care about the gazes of the people around. They could watch all they want. 

"Yuna, promise me that you will not act like this in the house."

"Okay, sir~"

"Good."

"If you want, I can maintain my stalking mode so that you can be relieved."

"No, I want to introduce you properly to my father and my nanny… Although I have to introduce you as a friend, sorry."

They took a taxi and went to their destination. Calix lived in a simple subdivision and he loved this place, where he grew up. 

To be fair, Andreas Romoel, Calix's father earned millions annually. He could buy a mansion without a problem if he wanted to. 

But Andreas thought that it was useless to buy a large house just for a small family. On top of that, he was not the type who brags about his earnings. He only spent his money whenever he needed to. He would send a fair amount of money to Calix's bank account once a month. Calix was thankful for his father. 

The taxi dropped them right in front of the house. 

"I'm back…"

He said. His heart swelled as he looked at the home that he didn't see for three years. 

He would be lying if he said that he didn't miss his home. This was the place where he grew up. The home where he spent almost all of his life. He sniffed, trying to hold back the tears. Real men only cry when they have to cry. 

"Yuna, let's go-"

Calix turned around and realized that Yuna was missing. 

"Yuna? Where are you… that girl, it seems like she's serious about full-time stalking. I guess I have to prepare a lunch for her in my room."

When Calix found Yuna's fuel, he realized that his existence would become a huge part of Yuna's life. Because Yuna would lose her emotions once she didn't stalk him within a week. He became a cure and curse for Yuna. 

'This means that Yuna will always be close to me to keep her emotions…'

Honestly, he feels sad that Yuna had to go so far just to maintain her fuel. Fuel was like a curse to TA Users, because once they failed to maintain their fuel, the backlash would spring back and torture them. Just like what Calix experienced. 

This means that Calix had to have sex at least once every three days. Perhaps this was the moment that Yuna was waiting for. She wanted to show Calix what she could offer, she wanted to become his fuel source(Intimate fuckbuddy with the intention of stealing him from his girlfriend) to keep his Luck.

Calix took a step and knocked on the door. Then, someone inside the house flinched and ran towards the door. An old woman who had wrinkles but her eyes were sharp and healthy appeared before Calix.

"Hello, Nanny Lola…"

Calix choked up and looked down at his old nanny. 

Nanny Lola changed, the last time he saw her, she was still standing straight. But now, her back was slumped and she was having a hard time standing straight. 

"You little boy, welcome home."

Her eyes slowly teared up. She tried to stop her eyes from tearing up but in the end, she cried. She weakly punched Calix on his chest, this young boy made her anxious for years. Andreas said that Caliz didn't want to return home so Nanny Lola became worried. 

Now, the pain stuck in her chest vanished. Nanny Lola was already 67 years old and yet this little boy of hers made her heart anxious. 

"Do you know how much I want to go to your Academy to talk to you?"

"I'm sorry Nanny, I promise I will always visit from now on."

"You better be, or else I will die because of heartache."

"Nanny."

Nanny Lola scoffed and smiled after. Calix entered the house and found that there was another person inside. He heard from his father that Nanny Lola brought her granddaughter to help her because she was getting old. 

The woman in front of him had a stiff smile. She had long black hair and dark brown eyes, simple features with minor freckles on her nose that made her appear to be innocent.

"Nanny, she is…"

"Ah, she's Lou. She's my granddaughter, she's eighteen. Just like you, she just graduated from high school. She's planning to go to college while she's here."

"Ah yeah."

He nodded. 

"I- I'm Lou Viola. Nice to meet you, s- sir." She added sir, stuttering and blushing for unknown reasons. 

The maid tried to bow gracefully but she failed. Her face was blushing because of that. She couldn't believe that she was acting like this in front of the young master. Especially when he was so hot and sexy! Oh, God, it was embarrassing. She wanted to hide her face in a hole. 

"I'm Calix Romoel, nice to meet you."

Calix smiled and the girl was awestruck. Calix was so handsome. 

93