Chapter 145
4.5k 5 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 145

"Sir!! The hostages in block B are missing!!"

A guy reported with his back sweating.

"What? How did that happen? We have dozens of guards there!!"

The orca masked guy shouted, he was second in command despite not being a 2nd Advanced. Once he started singing, the people who he targeted would fall asleep. 

"We don't know sir. They sent us a message saying that a pink-haired girl was rampaging and killing them one by one!! That's the last thing we heard from them."

It was frightening to imagine. A Yandere pink-haired girl killing them one by one, just like a certain scene in an anime. 

Because Yuna became a 2nd Advanced, her strength and speed evolved to superhuman too. What's more, because of her Teleportation Gate, she could teleport the bullets back to the enemies using her portals.  

"Pink-haired girl? I thought the group managed by Wolf subjugated her already?"

"Sir we lost contact with them too…"

"Dammit!!"

The orca masked guy slammed the table. Everything was going well according to plan until this pink-haired girl started teleporting in different places in the Flying Ship. 

"Just locate her!! We can't have any variables in this plan!"

The orca masked guy screamed at them. He was frustrated. 

Leon was doing something important and the Orca guy didn't dare to disturb him unless he wanted to be slammed across the place.

"Shit! If this continued, then the government will not hesitate to attack this ship! Losing the hostages is a bad idea!"

"Don't worry about that."

"Who's there!!?"

They raised their defense but it was too late. The door bust opened and Calix entered the place while carrying a heavy machine gun. He started firing hundreds of bullets. 

"You're gonna die anyway."

Calix announced.

"Somebody stop hi--!"

"Auto-aim, let's go!!!"

Calix roared. Activating the cheat called aim-bot. 

The orca guy easily died, Calix's first target was him because of his unique Term Attribute. The Orca's head blew up like a balloon. 

"This is for making me sleep and putting me into that cold tank."

Calix smirked and continued pulling the trigger. Because his pistol's energy was endless, his machine gun was shooting bullets nonstop. 

Of course, some of the terrorists tried to shoot him but their bullets didn't graze him at all. Calix was just casually aiming his machine gun at them, putting holes in their bodies while singing 'What a wonderful world'

"I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world…
Damn, I wonder how notflix will animate the last part of JJBA: Stone Ocean. Made in Heaven will definitely be lit."

It was horrifying that he was talking about Jojo while killing people. Sasuga Mc.

Calix started spinning around while the bullets glint like Beyblade in birds-eye view.

The terrorists had terrified expressions as they died one by one. They kept firing to kill Calix but their bullets always hit nothing. They couldn't even scratch his battle suit! This was fucking frustrating. 

Some of the terrorists ran away to escape but they stumbled upon the floor and Calix killed them instead.

In the end, all of them died. 

"Phew, this place is over I guess."

He wiped his sweat, showing that killing people was a tiring job. He planned to take a break after everything was over. Maybe he could take some rest in his Aunt's Amusement Park. 

"I already killed most of the terrorists in the Ship. Now, the only remaining place is the cockpit."

Calix didn't have any expression, as if he was just doing his everyday lifestyle. He killed hundreds of terrorists and most of them were a walk in the park. Heck, he just pulled the trigger, and then they would die, he didn't even bother aiming well because the bullets would still penetrate the terrorists. 

"It's quite convenient."

He looked at Mento, this pistol was quiet most of the time unless he asked it to change form. 

"Now, that I think about it… How about I kill Leon in this position. Based on what I remember, the cockpit should be 73 meters east of this place… Mento, activate Sniper Rifle Mode."

Calix aimed his gun eastward, he was using the Rifle form to pack the bullet with precision and power. He nonchalantly pulled the trigger and a hole in the wall was created. 

"Let's see if I hit him."

Calix started walking away. 

………
……

In the cockpit. 

"What the fuck!! Who shot me!! You motherfucker!! I swear to God!!"

A guy, whose shoulder was bleeding, screamed so loud that his underlings started running away because of fear. 

Marianne was sleeping in the corner while frowning. 

"Shut up, I'm sleeping."

She mumbled and turned around, finding the best position to sleep. 

………
……

In the Evitac. 

A portal materialized and people started getting out. They were crying, relieved by the fact that they escaped the hellish Ship. They suffered for three days, living in constant fear. The pink-haired woman was a blessing who descended on Earth to give them mercy. 

"Just as I thought."

Kimberly fixed her glasses, clicking her tongue. 

"I'm surprised that you predicted this."

"Thank you Mister Romoel."

Andreas was impressed. At first, he was confused why Kimberly brought a whole medical team into his home. He asked her and Kimberly explained that some people would appear and they need help. 

'If this is her prediction, then I can say that she has enough power to protect Calix.'

He was pleased. Maybe leaving Calix in Kimberly's grasp was not bad. 

'But in the end, the one who'll decide will be Calix.'

Kimberly and Andreas started treating the passengers. They gave them warm soup and sheets to warm their bodies. 

They did their best to accommodate them, making them comfortable. The authority followed suit and visited the house. Now, Andreas had officially accepted his first job as a general. He had to take care of the passengers. 

However, just as they were getting busy, another portal materialized and brought another batch of hostages. 

Their job further became serious. 

They asked the healthier ones about the situation in the Flying Ship, about the terrorists, and the person who saved them. 

The passengers told their stories, the most that caught their attention was the pink-haired woman who risked her life to save them. They were forever indebted to her. 

Kimberly, who was listening to them, inadvertently clicked her tongue. 

'Tch, I already have a famous rival, don't add another one… Maybe I should have a press conference to introduce myself as the best inventor, yeah, that's not bad. No, fucking Calix is the best answer here.'

Scarlett's name became a household name in their country, yet it seemed like Yuna may become one too.  

99