Chapter 158
4.5k 8 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 158

"Strange, why can't I do it anymore?"

Marianne asked herself, she was panting and covered in sweat. Her golden hair and blue eyes, like the creation of God, were so beautiful to look at despite being tired. She was training to increase his cultivation. The best way to become a 2nd Advanced was by continuously using her Term Attribute. Five days ago, Marianne felt like she was close to a breakthrough, she was excited about that. She continued practicing hoping that she would become a 2nd Advanced. However, one day, her growth stopped, it even diminished. 

She felt like she lost something important. She is missing something and she didn't know what it is. She bit her lip and wiped her face with a clean towel. This was making her depressed. 

"I have to get stronger."

Marianne needed the power to stand against Scarlett, the best way to do that was to become a 2nd Advanced first. Yet she was frustrated because instead of getting a good result, she felt like she was regressing. The slight clue she got suddenly disappeared, and she didn't know where to find it. 

"I can turn my bullets into ice but now I always failed."

It was five days ago, that was the last time she turned water into ice. That was her only clue, yet she didn't know where she got it. She didn't know why she got that power, and she didn't know why it suddenly disappeared. 

"Tch."

She hated this. She was frustrated, especially after what happened. It was already three weeks when the terrorist attack happened. These days Marianne was still dreaming about this 'different timeline'. She was already convinced that those dreams were the manifestation of her regret about Calix. 

Her chest is beating so strongly whenever she thinks of him.

She should have known that she would fall in love with him, yes, Marianne admitted that she had feelings for Calix. Or else she didn't know how to explain why she was always thinking of him. 

"… I should have seized him in the past."

She clenched her fists. She didn't know why she was obsessed with the past. Perhaps it was because of the dreams she was having these days. Marianne understood that if Calix's first time was her, then perhaps they were already a lovely couple now. 

However, Marianne understood that it was futile to think about the past. Because she could never bring back the time. So she might as well create a plan to steal Calix instead. Marianne was thinking of stealing him from Scarlett. 

This was her revenge against Scarlett. Her slap.  

"Hah, she thinks the game is already over. Then, I'll teach her a very bad lesson!"

She scoffed. Marianne had a prideful attitude. She would never admit defeat. Marianne will do what it takes to win. 

"Besides, I have things to settle with Calix. Maybe he thinks that we are over because I ra(p)ed him, but no. It will never be over because he took something important from me."

She was trying to find an excuse so that she had a reason to get close to Calix. Marianne's feelings about Calix were mixed. She hates him, but at the same time, she loves him… Especially that big girthy cock that impaled her. She didn't know why she was longing for that sensation. 

"Hmm."

She subconsciously touched her belly. The tingling sensation back then was still lingering as if her womb was missing his huge organ. Marianne hated to admit it but she wanted to see him. But her pride didn't want to accept it, not until she was not a 2nd Advanced. Because she understood that Scarlett would defeat her again if they met. 

So her best choice was to cultivate and become a 2nd Advanced so that she could steal Calix. Power means a lot, and Marianne greatly needs it. 

"Once I have him, I will teach him to become my most loyal dog."

She giggled while imagining that scene.

Ah, as expected, Marianne still had this sadistic side of her. She may love Calix but she wanted to control him too, she promised that Calix would be only for her, nothing but her.

Quite a yandere to be honest. Well, all of these girls had the tendency to become Yandere, except Lou...

"That's why I have to become 2nd Advanced."

Marianne thought that she would become a 2nd Advanced in a month or two. Because she believed that her improvement would intensify, but she was wrong. One day, she lost her ability to freeze her water bullets. She felt devastated, that's why she kept practicing, hoping that she could maintain her current cultivation. 

She closed her eyes, calming her erratic beating heart. She knew that being stressed would only make things worse. She took a deep breath, wiping her sweat. 

"But at least I can confirm that I have the blood of High-Elf."

She slightly grinned at that one. Elves usually have one element, they couldn't control another element except that. However, there are some special Elves who could control multiple elements. They were called Dual Elemental Elves, Triple Elemental Elves, so on and so forth. 

So the fact that Marianne could create ice was enough to assure her that the blood flowing in her veins had the lineage of a Dual Elemental Elf at least, perhaps even better. 

Marianne decided to take a bath after hard training. She went to the nearest shower room, but before she could reach the place, she stumbled upon a certain sign. It was the Abbreviation of Comfort Room. 

Yes, Marianne stared at the two letters, CR. 

"… CR."

She repeated. She recalled what Sana, the amusement park owner, said to her. 

"… That I will meet a person in a cage and his name has the abbreviation of CR."

Her eyes dilated, her body trembled, and she realized something important. She lightly slapped her cheek, to make sure that she was not dreaming. 

She started laughing as if everything was a big joke all along. 

"Now, I understand. This explains a lot."

Marianne didn't know the exact reason, but because of Calix Romoel, she almost reach the stage of 2nd Advanced. 

She grinned, like a predator that was determined to attack its prey. Her ocean eyes were shining so vividly, yet dangerously.

"Calix Romoel, I'll never let you go."

She said she was determined to do so. Furthermore, she felt like her crotch was so wet right now. Because she found the greatest reason to have him, Calix would become her XP points. When she entered the shower, she used the showerhead to cum while recalling those fiery moments with Calix…

Support me using Power Stones in Webnovel or visit my Patreon!!

91