Chapter 253
2.1k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 253 

Calix did not stop shooting. Sergio's blood was splattering and the walls were painted with his blood. 

The cashier was panicking because the gunshots did not stop. She kept pressing the button, she was calling for help. But because of the too-gruesome scene, the cashier could not endure it and fainted because of shock. 

"Hm, looks like you have strong regeneration."

"Guh--! I will kill you!"

Calix confirmed that Sergio had strong regeneration because he shot him many times but the man was still alive. His wounds kept healing, it was disturbing watching how his mutilated body began healing over and over. 

"Bleh-! Wat da fak dude!! Your blood almost got into my mouth. I want to puke!! Fuckin disgustang!!"

Calix frowned. He began shooting again, hoping that Sergio would stop breathing. 

"Aaahhhhh--!!"

Sergio Osmeña tried to stand up but he was weak. He healed his body countless times and his energy was depleted. He wanted to touch Calix to kill him but he could not even lift a finger. 

'Damn it!!'

He was desperate. He did not know that this would happen. 

Sergio was just doing his job.

Then the Blood Moon happened and Sergio was struck by the curse of the Vampires, yet he had to complete the mission. 

So despite overcoming the curse, his face turned awful. He looked like a living monster. 

'My beautiful face is gone!! How can I woo men from now on!!?'

That was the important question. 

The blasting did not stop for three minutes straight. 

"Why are you still alive?"

Calix was stunned as he looked at Sergio who was twitching. Sergio looked anemic right now because he lost a great amount of blood. Yet his wounds were still closing on their own. 

It was amazing and frightening at the same time. 

"... Blood. I need blood."

He weakly muttered. He groaned and raised his hand but he failed. Every part of his body was so heavy. 

He lost.

'I just want to read Manga peacefully, why do I have to meet this ugly Chad Ligma!'

He was angry. His death was unexpected. 

He survived the Blood Moon but he was still going to die here. Chad Ligma, the one who blocked his path, was going to kill him. 

"I will never accept that!"

He did not survive the most deadly period of Blood Moon just to be killed by someone who eats instant noodles!

"Die, Chad Ligma!!"

"That's right, Ligma Balls!"

Sergio used his remaining strength to grab Calix, but he still failed. 

Calix shot him again and Sergio flew into the wall and began coughing blood. 

"Hayst... You are hard to kill, I give you that."

Calix was amazed at his survivability. Calix was not even sure if he could withstand all of that gunshots, but Sergio did it. 

"So I don't have no choice but to do this."

His shotgun transformed. 

"W- what is that!? W- what are you doing!!?"

Sergio was afraid as he witnessed how the shotgun altered its form. 

"I have to use the strongest object to kill you."

He was holding a certain object, it looked menacing. 

Even Sergio was utterly shocked.

"Wait, is that a phone?"

"That's right, this is Nokia 3310!"

Calix grinned and did the most horrible crime that could ever be made. 

He threw the Nokia 3310 right into Sergio's head!

*BAM!l!*

A loud crack could be heard. 

"Aauugghh --!!!"

Sergio's skull was bust open and his brain cells poured out. His head cracked in half and his consciousness was slowly drifting. 

"Arg-- guweernbgg."

Sergio tried to speak but his brain was damaged so badly. The Nokia 3310 smashed his skull and destroyed his brain. 

This time, no more healing happened. Perhaps his regeneration could not defeat the power of the strongest object, the Nokia 3310. 

"Phew... Thank God it ended. I thought I had to use my secret technique."

Calix sighed in relief when he confirmed that Sergio died. He could not feel his pulse and he was not moving anymore. Furthermore, his brain matter was slowly dripping out of his head. It looked horrendous to look at. 

"Hm? What is this?"

Calix saw that something fell from Sergio's pocket. It was a rock. 

It looked like a simple rock but Calix's intuition was telling him that the rock was important. 

He grabbed the rock and inserted it inside his spatial ring. 

The silence lingered but he understood that it would not end like that. Calix fixed his appearance. Mento returned to being a small keychain on his necklace. He looked normal. 

"Now, I have to face another problem... Despite being a Vindicator, using a Term Attribute is illegal."

It is the law. 

"Freeze!! Don't move!!"

The cops appeared and they were pointing their guns at Calix. They heard that Calix was a dangerous person, and he started blasting a person and causing a ruckus. 

"Raise your hand and get on your knees!"

The cops appeared to be distressed as they witnessed how gruesome the place was. Everything was covered in blood and even the cops wanted to vomit. 

Calix did not have a choice but to kneel and raise his hands. 

The cops subdued him and handcuffed his arms. They were actually afraid because they thought that Calix would shoot them. 

Thankfully, Calix did not fight and the cops successfully arrested him. 

"Sir, you are under arrest for killing an innocent civilian. You have the right to remain silent, and you can call a lawyer."

Calix did not speak as the cops took him to the car. Few people were there and they witnessed the whole scene. 

As Calix was looking out the window, he saw someone staring at him. It was a woman who had bunny ears, and she was wearing a short thin dress. 

Digger Gold had a satisfied smirk as she looked at Calix. She felt that her grievance was answered after watching Calix being taken by the cops. She even took out her phone and record the whole arrest. She would definitely upload it to social media and add a caption. 

'Karma strikes, Murderer received his punishment.'

Calix did not care and he just shrugged. 

"I knew that bitch is not good."

Well, a woman who would ask for ten thousand dollars for a quicky was a lunatic or a pornstar. 

'Respectfully though, I will tap Mia Malkova's ass if she asked me for ten thousand dollars... Ehem, don't judge me. I feel like I'm a double-standard guy... Anyway, who gives a fuck.'

Sasuga Calix, he knew his priorities. Sadly, his wish would never happen.  

The car slowly left the crime scene. 

 

[This novel has 66 chapters, 2 PDFS, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.]

42