Chapter 284
1.8k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shout out to Ahh!

Lucky 284

Calix and Nikki returned to the room as if nothing tiring happened and had a conversation. The atmosphere around them was so sweet as if someone was baking cake. 

They were so close like they are in a relationship. They were laughing, giggling, and flirting. 

However, Calix looked at his phone and bid farewell. 

"Nikki I think I have to go now."

"Hm."

There was disappointment in her eyes but she immediately hid it. She smiled and followed him down to the exit. The touches that grip her skin earlier were burning as she walked. Her waist was weak. 

"Have a safe trip."

They looked like a unique couple. Well, Nikki is 7- ft tall woman so her height alone was grabbing attention. People were looking at them, but Nikki was too happy to see it. 

"See you next time."

She smiled and hugged Calix for the last time. She was like a mother sending her child to school... 

.........

......

...

Calix walked for a few minutes before halting. He knew that someone was following him. 

'One, two, three--'

"Hey!"

Just as he expected, someone called him. He turned around and confirmed that Laura was calling him. He smirked, knowing her intention. 

"Mrs. Stringendo? I thought you leave? Two hours already passed."

He tilted his head, acting confused. 

"I met someone, it's quite a coincidence that we're meeting close to the hospital, fufu."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, you can call me Laura. I don't like being called Mrs. Stringendo."

"Why?"

"Nothing. Anyway, I have something to talk about with you... Wanna grab a coffee with me?"

She smiled like a teasing whore. Her lips were glossed and her makeup was perfect. After she witnessed their lovemaking, Laura fixed her dress and makeup. She found that her underwear was soaking so she switched it with a sexy t-back. She went to the nearest clothing store just for that.

Her intention was so obvious that pheromones were lingering around. She was seducing him. 

Calix nodded as if he did not know what was going to happen. 

"My treat."

She added. 

"Okay, let's go."

"I swear it's going to be fun."

She approached him and Calix caught her scent. She smelled good, but Calix could sense the fakeness in her. 

Still, he wanted to see where this was going. 

They reached the coffee shop and their conversation was quite amiable. In fact, Laura was a good talker. 

"I love my husband. After he left, I feel so lonely that I forgot about my daughter."

There was a melancholic voice as she wiped the tears from her eyes, looking down, and showing that she was pitiful. 

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't know that you had it rough. It seems that rearing a child is hard."

There was a hint of sarcasm but Laura did not grasp it. 

She sobbed. 

"That's why I'm happy that Nikki found a man like you."

"I will do my best to make her happy."

Hearing that, Laura bit her lip in anger but she acted like it was because of sadness. 

She touched his hand, her palm grinding his skin. 

"Thank you. Nikki is a sweet child. I'm just sad that sometimes she is too innocent and good... She talked to you about her past relationship with Patricia's father, right?"

Calix raised his brow and he was a little bit intrigued.

Seeing his reaction, Laura wiped her tears and there was a grin on her face.

"It was actually late when I found out. One day, I realized that Nikki was pregnant. I asked her who was the father and she started crying. It seemed that the man left her when he realized that Nikki was pregnant. I was heartbroken when I heard it."

Calix was just listening, trying to understand the truths and the lies. 

"Can't you believe it? She had sex then the man left her?"

There was mocking in that tone, something that Laura failed to cover. 

"... Are you not disappointed? Nikki already has a daughter. This relationship will not end well, that's why I recommend you to stop before it's too late. Instead, I can swap--"

"Mrs. Stringendo."

"Yes?"

"You don't have any right to say that."

"Excuse me?"

"Nikki and I are already adults and we both know what is right and wrong. We will decide it on our own."

His voice was heavy that Laura instinctively agreed. His green-brown eyes were looking deep into her.

"T- that's right. I- I just want to give you my thoughts."

"Thank you, I promise that I will give Nikki a better life, and I will make her happy."

"I- I see..."

She grabbed the cup of coffee and gulped it even though it was hot. She almost spat it because her throat burned but she endured the pain. 

She licked her lips and smiled forcefully. She leaned closer, slightly showing her cleavage, and she caught Calix peeking. 

"So... I have something to show you, do you mind if we go somewhere?"

She shoots her shot. She was looking at him, her lashes fluttered, and she was waiting for his answer. 

Calix was silent for a few seconds before nodding his head. 

"Okay, where do you want to go?"

A clear smile appeared on her face. 

"Sure, how about a hotel? I know a place where we can rest."

The way she said it was so hot. Nothing could change the fact that Laura was a sexy mature woman even though she had a horrible attitude. 

.........

......

...

After a few scruples here and there, Laura and Calix checked in and reached the hotel room.

Laura checked her appearance in front of the mirror. She was currently retouching her makeup in the bathroom. She fixed her eyelashes just to make sure.  

'Gosh, I didn't know that he is easy. A good person my ass, it's obvious that you don't love Nikki enough.'

Calix was laying on the bed and waiting for her to come out. 

'Anyway, he is tall, rich, and handsome. He has everything that I want. If can't have a proper relationship with him, then I'm good with him being my sugar daddy. I'm sorry Nikki, it seems that Mommy will have the last laugh.'

She looked in the mirror, she is amazed at how beautiful she is. 

Laura came out of the bath with nothing but her underwear. She was wearing a white frilly bra and t-back, a complete set that she handpicked. 

"Are you ready bad boy~?"

She was excited to have the cock that she witnessed earlier, it was so big that she understood that her pussy was already wet. 

31