Chapter 310
1.5k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 310

Oni Chichi gave a flat smile and turned around. Calix followed her with a meter distance between them. 

Calix studied the woman and all he could say was that Oni Chichi was a nerd. 

Oni Chichi had braces on her teeth. She had geeky glasses and a few freckles on her face. She wore baggy sleeves and jeans. She was also slouching and lowering her head. She had no confidence. 

Calix remembered that his high school life was like this, so he decided to treat her better. 

'A transfer student like me needs a guide so that I will not get lost in this place. '

The university was huge, and Calix did not even know his dormitory. 

Calix passed through the gate easily after showing his ID. 

"Woah."

He was stunned as he looked around. The entire Horvart University was a city. 

"I mean, it really is a city."

Calix could see flying cars floating around. There were restaurants, buildings, and various facilities. He could see millions of students walking around to get to their classes. 

He felt like he was back in the busy and noisy Capitolium. This isn't a school, it's a city, an old city where endless knowledge was stored. 

"Mr. Tiko?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just shocked."

Calix regained his concentration as Oni Chichi spoke. 

"It is a normal occurrence. Horvart University is a known place, but the information about it is quite limited."

Oni Chichi nodded. 

"Indeed."

Maybe that was the reason why Junian became the land of scholars. Because this city alone consists of millions of them. 

'I know that Horvart University is big, but I never knew that Horvart was actually this BIG. '

Maybe Junian had kept this information to themselves. 

After a few minutes of walking, they reached the subway station and took a train.

'They even have a subway.'

Then Oni took him to his dormitory. This dormitory was co-ed, and both females and males could live in it. 

"This is your apartment."

"Thank you."

Calix found himself in a large, fully furnished room. He did not have to buy much, since this room had almost everything. 

"I- If there is anything you want to know, you can ask me. My room is on the 3rd floor, room number 420."

"Thank you."

Calix smiled and I closed the door respectfully. He had to clean the place and put his things. 

"Phew..."

Oni Chichi exhaled as she came out. This was the first time that she had guided a transfer student. She was pushed into this job because of her shy temperament. In fact, she was tense the whole time. 

Lucky T. Tiko had a big and tough build and Oni could feel that the man know real combat. In addition, Oni could feel the man's curious gaze despite the fact that his eyes were covered in bangs. Of course, Oni Chichi was afraid and she did her best to bring him to his room. 

"But considering that he can afford a room by himself, he must be quite rich."

She muttered. Horvart University had hundreds of dormitories and they cost a lot, especially the single type. 

"This floor consists of rich students, so I guess he can easily mingle with them."

The 10th floor and above were all for the rich students, and Oni Chichi did not belong to that class. She was just an ordinary student who was supposed to guide Lucky. 

"Anyway, I have to start my thesis."

She left the place excitedly. Her project was about to be completed, and it was an important part of her last semester. 

.........

......

...

Calix stretched out after putting his things down. He only had a few things so it was not tiring, he also had his spatial ring where he put most of his important belongings. 

He looked down the window and saw the endless streams of young people walking. He felt like he was a student again. 

"Let's see..."

Calix thought about his mission. His mission was quite difficult to accomplish because he was looking for a needle in a haystack. 

He had some plans that might help him. 

"First, I can ask Esmeralda's spy if he knows a dark elf or something related to them."

He believed that the spy had at least some information about them. 

"Second, I can infiltrate the ancient library and search for anything related to the Dark Elves. But it will probably be difficult, the place should be full of TA users and it has high security. Besides, I don't even know where it is."

These two were his best options at the moment. 

Where can he even find a pure Dark Elf anyway? They were all dead... Except for Esmeralda and Toshi. 

"If the two plans don't work, then I'll have to gather information on my own. I can start with their offspring."

Calix remembered what the bartender had said. Most of the population had Demihuman blood. 

Even Calix belonged to the High Elves of Fate. A group of Elves who had the nature of Fate. 

"... Maybe I can contact them."

He felt that his maternal side knew some stories about the Dark Elves. However, Calix was afraid to meet them because he didn't have any affection for them. 

'I am just a stranger to them. I can't even remember my grandmother's face.'

He narrowed his eyes. This mission would take a lot of time. He did not know where to begin. 

'For now, I must wait for the time to contact the spy.'

Calix looked at the small piece of paper. Coordinates and time were written on it. 

"I have two days to think and prepare."

A few minutes later his phone rang... This time it was Kimberly contacting him. The smart woman used the moment to "cuddle" with Calix. 

Kimberly and Yuna formed an alliance. Only Yuna could create portals, so Kimberly had to include her. 

"Calix~"

Kimberly was not wearing her glasses and her mind was unsteady. Next to her was Yuna, who was already thirsty for a good dick. 

"You guys..."

Calix sighed. He could not say no to these beautiful women. Since he had two days to think, he decided to spend them with the two women. 

[This novel has 77 chapters, 2 PDFS, Smutty AI illustrations, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.] 

28