Chapter 324
1.3k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to Kieta Aki, Sczx, and Mitia RAKOTOFIRINGA!]

Lucky 324

Minokawas were a species of bird Aberrant. With their sharp claws and long, blade-like, pointed beaks, they were quite dangerous. 

However, they were more annoying than dangerous. 

The weakest Minokawa were classified as Dragon-class for a simple reason. They could teleport a short distance. Therefore, despite their not-so-strong attacks, they were still considered dangerous. 

Right now, Calix was shooting at the Minokawa who was diving toward him. However, his bullets could never hit the bird because it was teleporting all around. It was indeed a Dragon-class. 

Fortunately, Calix had another Battle Suit to wear. He didn't hesitate to use it to make sure he was protected. 

"Why are you so interested in me? There are millions of targets everywhere, but you want me?"

Calix asked the bird, but the bird just stared and continued to find a way into him. 

For a second, Calix thought his backlash was coming back because his current situation was bad. However, he had sex with Nikki and Yuna last night, so he knew that this was not the case. 

Anyway, there was no time to think about other things. He had to kill the Minokawa. 

He could hear people screaming as more Aberrants came down from the sky and attacked them. 

'This is the reason why people prefer our country Dellia, this case of bird attacks will never happen. I have to thank the inventor of Obice, the first matriarch of Cudgel... Ah, I've already thanked Kimberly, so I guess that counts.'

He thanked Kimberly by giving her tons of creampies...

"Gwak--!"

The Minokawa found a weakness and used it to reach Calix. 

"Shit!"

Calix tried to shoot it, but the Minokawa teleported right in front of him. 

The claws grabbed him and carried him into the sky. 

Fortunately, Calix was wearing Battlesuit and the claws didn't penetrate the suit. 

"That bird is hard to fight!"

Calix preferred land- and water-based Aberrants because he could shoot them much better. He could also breathe underwater. 

"I'm not so lucky to fly! I don't have wings! Luck! If you are really there! Give me the power to fly!"

He shouted, but no one listened. 

Calix could see that they were getting higher and the atmosphere was getting colder. The people and buildings were getting smaller as well. 

"I have to do something."

Before things got too dangerous, Calix decided to make a move. His AK-47 turned into a bazooka. 

At this close range, Calix was confident that he could kill the Minokawa. A monster like the Minokawa had a weak defense, it was only good at teleporting. 

"Eat this, you shitty bird."

If he let the bird fly higher, it would be dangerous for him. So he decided to kill it on the spot. 

He clicked the trigger and bam!

-craawww--!

The bird lost a wing! The Minokawa screamed in terror and tried to flap its wings, but it only went down, faster by the second. 

The bird and the man braced themselves for the fall. 

Seeing that its life was in danger, the Minokawa roared and cast another teleportation. Hoping it would survive.

They teleported into a building. 

Their vision changed and they successfully survived the fall. They entered a dark place but still crashed into the tiled floor. 

A few seconds passed.

"... Ugh!"

Calix gasped, pushing away the bleeding bird on top of him as he stood up. He looked down at his body, and it was fortunate that there was no damage.

Then he looked at the monster and confirmed that it was already dead. The Minokawa stopped moving. 

'A dragon class like this definitely has a crystal heart...'

Despite the horror, Calix decided to cut open its chest. He found a fist-sized red crystal and confirmed that it was indeed a crystal heart. He placed it in his spatial ring. 

"So where am I?"

He asked himself. He knew that the Minokawa had teleported him into a building, but he didn't know which one. 

The place was dark and he could not see where he was. 

"All I can see are endless bookshelves."

The place was huge, about 200 square meters, and the bookshelves contained millions of books.

"Am I in a library?"

He thought. The place had bookshelves and books, so he was probably in a library. 

Anyway, this was no time to dawdle. He had to find a way out.

"Lou's waiting for me."

He was afraid something bad would happen to Lou. The woman was not lucky because they only had one kiss. 

"If I know this is going to happen, I should have sex with her in the alley."

Calix didn't want to have dirty sex in public after their first official meeting. It was not gentlemanly. So he wanted to take her back to his apartment. However, he didn't expect the Aberrants to actually attack the university. 

"I've heard that the Principal is a strong Vindicator, maybe he will solve this problem quickly."

Calix hoped. 

He started walking to find an exit. This place was too big and bookshelves blocked his view. 

"Hm? What is this?"

As he walked, he found something in the corner of the library. He saw an open book on a table. His eyes scanned the page and read. 

"Once upon a time, a mad demon king attacked humanity with his deadly spawn, killing nearly 70% of the living... Is this a fantasy novel?"

He turned the page. 

"But the hero killed the demon king and stopped the destruction of humanity... Yes, a fantasy novel. The author is probably an amateur, he writes too fast and the way he describes the story is boring as hell. Probably he will add smut and harem to keep the readers interested. Maybe he will also add hentai codes".

He chuckled. It was a cliche plot.

He closed the book. It was not the time to read novels written by amateurs. There were other books in the table such as the Curse of The Gorgon and the Legend of Ogre Blacksmith but Calix didn't bother reading them. 

He walked on until he found something interesting again. 

"All I want is to find the exit, why do I see other things instead? "

He sighed, another miracle was in front of him. This library had some unique things. 

He could see a golden egg in an incubation jar. 

"What the hell? Is that a decoration or something? Who the hell would put an egg..."

Calix paused, curious about the egg as if the egg drew him closer. 

[MINOKAWA]

[This novel has 80 chapters, 2 PDFS, Smutty AI illustrations, and 10 character gifs on Pat reon.] 

https://www.pat reon.com/Puji_maki

23