Chapter 347
1.2k 12 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to Andrew F!]

Lucky 347

"So who's the lucky girl?"

Scarlett asked as she sat on his lap and rubbed her ass against him to stimulate him. 

"I think I have an idea."

Before Calix could answer, Kimberly beat him to it, adjusting her glasses.

"It's Lou Viola, right?"

"What? That maid!"

This time, Yuna slammed her fists on the table and the plates clattered. Luckily, they had just finished eating. 

"I see... So that woman, huh?"

Scarlett's eyes twinkled.

The first three women in the harem already knew about Lou Viola. But only Yuna had seen the maid in person. Even Kimberly had not met her. 

"Interesting."

Scarlett muttered.

"From the moment Calix decided to stay at this university, I knew this would happen."

Kimberly sighed. But no matter what she did, this outcome was going to happen anyway. The COO of Cudgel Tech had no power over this foreign country. 

"Who is Lou Viola? Can anyone explain who she is?"

Marianne asked curiously. She had never heard of this woman and felt left out. She looked at them and Kimberly was the only one who wanted to explain. 

"She's the fourth girl."

"The fourth girl?" Marianne frowned. "But I thought I was the fourth?"

Her expression was not good. 

"Pfft-haha, you think you are that high up in the hierarchy? Marianne, you are the fifth!"

Scarlett rubbed salt into the wound and giggled. As always, she would find a way to make fun of Marianne. Perhaps their rivalry was still strong to this day.

"..."

The blonde elf's face was red. She clenched her fists, she could not believe that someone had beaten her to it! She was not the fourth girl all this time! And no one had told her! What a shame!

Suddenly, she glared coldly at each girl, but no one was afraid of her. 

Then her eyes stared at Calix, who was acting innocent. She raised her eyebrows and asked condescendingly. 

"Calix, you never tell me about this fourth girl of yours."

Since this was a tough competition, Marianne wanted a much higher position. 

"Well, you never asked."

Calix answered as best he could. He wiped off his sweat and pretended to do nothing. 

He looked at Marianne and Nikki. He sighed in relief when he realized that they were not that angry. At least Nikki acted nice, she never took the placement seriously. As long as Calix loved her, she was fine with any placement. 

"Besides this Lou, do you have any other girls we should know about? Maybe I'm not even the fifth girl."

This time the women stared at Calix, waiting for his answer. More sweat covered his face. They wanted to know if he was hiding someone...

"Ahem, Marianne, I can assure you that you are the fifth..."

"I don't feel good at all, humph!"

She rolled her eyes. 

"As for hiding someone... I actually had sex with someone."

Their ears twitched to hear more. 

Know your enemy, know yourself. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

-- Sun Tzu. Art of War.

That was the right reference, guys.

Everyone listened to his next words. 

"Her name is Athena Hercul."

"..."

They were stunned and immediately glared at Scarlett. 

"You vixen! You dare to use your henchman to increase your power! Unbelievable!"

That was their first thought when they heard Athena had sex with Calix.

"Don't look at me like that, I never ordered Athena to do that. Besides, I already kicked her out of the Tempest Clan."

Only Scarlett and Nikki knew about Athena. 

"Okay... So what number is she?"

Marianne asked. She was worried that her ranking would drop again. 

"She's seventh. Before Esmeralda."

"I see. Not bad, I guess."

"Yes, yes, so Esmeralda is the eighth... Hehe, too low."

When they heard that Athena had defeated Esmeralda, they were no longer angry. They smiled and giggled as if they had won the battle.

It seemed that their hatred for President Esmeralda was stronger than Athena's secret fucking.  

Esmeralda Margaret was the 'strongest' opponent. No one could defeat her, even if they worked together. The only way to beat her was to become a Demi-God. And only Scarlett Robinson had the qualities to become a Demi-God as of now. 

"Good, we are calm now."

The girls stopped asking questions. They cleared the table and got ready to leave. Before they left, of course, Calix had to kiss them on the forehead. 

It was a custom now, every time they said goodbye. They felt that something was missing if Calix didn't kiss them goodbye. 

.........

......

...

"Well... Let's get ready and go to Melbed."

He packed some clothes after the girls left. 

"Hm? They left nice gifts."

He noticed that the girls had left their bikinis in his closet. It would be bad if someone saw them, so he put them somewhere protected - in his spatial ring. 

He closed the door and set sail.

.........

......

...

The journey was not that long as the two cities were close to each other. 

"Strange... I think this place reminds me of something. Probably just my head making false memories."

Calix entered the rural village near Melbed. He was here to find the family that was said to be confirmed descendants of the Dark Elves.

"This is the place."

He found the house, which had a beautiful garden of red roses around it. The houses here were a hundred meters apart. Everyone had beautiful plants on their property. 

He knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. 

A few seconds later, a woman who was about 30-40 years old opened the door. 

"Hello, is this the house of Alb's residence?"

"Ah, yes," the woman smiled and looked at him. However, her eyes trembled when she recognized him. 

"Clara? My daughter?"

"Huh?"

Calix tilted his head. The woman's reaction was too strong and overwhelmed him. 

The woman began to sob and hugged him. 

"Clara! I miss you so much!"

Calix was stunned. He tried to push the old woman, but stopped because he felt sorry for her. 

He looked at her in confusion.

'Who is Clara? Wait, that's my mother's name!'

Suddenly he realized something big. 

"Alb..."

This was his mother's maiden name! This was so shocking that Calix's jaw dropped!

'My mother is a descendant of High Elves, and she is a descendant of Dark Elves as well!?'

He never expected that. 

'That means this woman is my grandmother? But she looks so young...'

[Visit my Patreon if you want to read more:]

- 88 Advanced chapters of TOFD

- 89 chapters of MNPOTS(COMPLETED)

- 56 advanced chapters of RDD

- 25 advanced chapters of HWI

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki

23