Chapter 377
897 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to Eduardo T, Hamza I, Zavien K, Ahmad A, Robert M, Gintoki Sakata, Cosmicuni, Mark S!]

Lucky 377

Another day passed quickly and Calix got his rest. At first, he was shocked by Shoujo Ramune's true identity, but after one day, he was over it. 

After all, the woman was nothing but a stranger to him. Even though she was a beautiful actress, Calix was not enthusiastic about her. Especially since the woman almost hurt him yesterday. 

"I only have a few subjects today. I have time to go to the gym."

After taking a shower, Calix brushed his teeth and went to school. 

As usual, Calix did nothing but listen to the lectures and answer a few quizzes. 

'It's a mystery why I keep getting good grades even though I didn't study these subjects.'

The only subjects he cared about were 'History' and 'Archaeology'. Nothing but those two. Yet, his grade this semester was A+.

Almost as if Lady Luck had blessed him.

After school, Calix went to the gym and bench-pressed 405 with vigor. There were a few women looking at him. Some even talked to him and asked for his number. 

Calix respectfully said no. He didn't want to give out his number because it might jeopardize his mission. 

However, the women continued to harass him. 

'I feel like the situation is reversed.'

In addition, whenever he was in the gym, Calix would find some women who would record their workouts... As soon as they found out that a man was looking at their bodies, they would post the videos on social media and lash out at the poor innocent man. 

He wiped his sweat and rested. 

"Excuse me? Did you just look at me?"

"Huh?" Calix noticed another woman approaching him. This time, however, the woman was frowning at him. 

The woman was holding a phone, obviously recording a video. 

"Miss, are you talking to me?"

"Yes, you pervert. How dare you look at my ass while I'm doing squats!"

"What? I never did that." Calix was stunned. He was just sitting there. 

"Hah! You think I'm lying. I record all my sets and I've seen you clearly look at me."

"Miss, I never look at you. Besides, why are you even angry that I look at you? Is it bad to look?"

"Yes, fucking pervert. You're invading my privacy."

The woman became unreasonable. 

"Then don't go to the gym."

He waved his hand and ignored the woman. He didn't have time to talk to a bitch. 

"This guy... Here, look at this!"

She showed proof that Calix was looking at her while she was doing squats. 

And she was right, Calix was indeed looking at her ass. 

"Ah, now I remember. Right after I entered the gym, you're that woman." Calix got serious. This woman was stupid as hell. 

"Miss, I don't know why you keep acting like you're a victim, but you're clearly not. First of all, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING A THONG WHEN DOING SQUATS? Of course I was looking at your ass. Not just me, but you recorded all the men looking at your ass!"

This stupid bitch was wearing a thong in the gym and taping the whole scene.

"Miss, if you don't want men to look at your ass like you're a whore, please wear something nice."

"Excuse me?" 

"This is a gym and people have eyes. We can't help but look at someone, it's not our fault. So don't demonize us because your phone recorded us looking at you. We are men, of course we like to look at women. But please, for the love of Chris, don't wear a fucking thong."

Calix became irritated. He could not believe that someone would bother him. 

"Besides, I'm not the only one looking at you, so why are you blaming me?"

"I don't care, you're a pervert who looked at me while I was doing squats. I need your number so I can contact you to resolve this problem."

"..." 

Calix was speechless. He had never met anyone as stupid as her. 

"Wow. I'm the pervert, huh."

He didn't bother to speak and decided to walk away instead. As if he cared about the video. He had long hair that covered most of his face. It would not be a problem. 

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Fuck off. And by the way, your ass is not that good anyway. You're flat as hell."

"..."

The woman was left behind, stunned and embarrassed. As a woman, she prided herself on her appearance, and being called a flat-ass was quite humiliating. 

Unfortunately, Calix didn't care. 

.........

......

...

Calix returned to his apartment after an uneventful day. The unreasonable woman made it a bad day. He didn't even finish his sets because of her. 

"Are you okay?"

Suddenly, black tendrils crawled to his feet. 

"It's nothing, I just met a crazy woman earlier."

"Is that so? You look sad, I can fix that." Esmeralda appeared and sat down beside him. 

"Yeah, come here."

"Fufu." She chuckled as the man pulled her closer. 

"It's a good thing you're here. I have something I want to talk to you about."

"Mm."

The man's hand found its way into her hair, slowly stroking it as she closed her eyes. 

"You can ask me anything you want, master."

Calix smiled at that, enjoying the feeling of having another person in his arms.

"Your spy, I already met her."

"Did you have sex with her?"

"What, of course not... Yet."

Calix was not sure if Shoujo could be trusted. His power was too strong to be given to others. 

"Don't worry, Shoujo Ramune can be trusted."

"..."

Calix closed his mouth. Now he confirmed that Shoujo Ramune was indeed the spy. 

"Let's forget about her for a moment. Master, I miss you."

"I know, I can feel your warmth getting stronger."

"Yes, I am a bitch in heat. I'm sorry, Master."

Calix shook his head and squeezed her ass instead. 

"Hm~"

14