Chapter 384
755 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 384

"I am the new member of the Triad." 

The woman with curly black hair announced. Her smile was eye-catching as her eyes were covered by a blindfold. 

"..."

Everyone listened. 

Some of them were shocked after realizing that a powerful being had joined the ranks of the Triad.

Some were confused. Medu was a Demigod, and she could join any faction if she wanted to. But she chose the Triad. 

As for the others, they were afraid. They realized that the balance might tilt and the Triad's authority might be stronger once this news was announced. 

Calix and the others feared this outcome. Obviously, the news that the Triad had announced a banquet in Junian caught the attention of many powers. 

Calix and Shoujo were not the only spies at the banquet. 

In the other corner of the banquet, a man twirled his wine glass as he listened. He was wearing a tiger mask that covered his entire face. 

'This is going to be problematic.'

Berto Alb's tongue almost clicked. He cursed inwardly as he realized that this news could threaten his country. 

'The current situation is not good for us. Dellia had good reasons to attack us after they announced that the terrorist attacks were planned by us.'

To be honest, Berto Alb didn't know if Junian really stole the Fragment of Excalibur, he wasn't sure if the hijacking of the flying ship was also their country's doing.

'But one thing is for sure, our king won't hesitate to do this.'

Of course, Dellia had "valid" reasons and proof that Junian had caused these two particular crimes. 

Even the citizens of Junian believed that their government was doing something bad behind their backs.

'This is why I want to retire. It's hard to work for a government that is deeply corrupted by the royal family.'

If there was a war, there was a very good chance that Triad would be working for Dellia or Ancas. Even if Triad were criminals, they would stand on moral ground and support Dellia. 

This meant that Junian would lose the upcoming war...

'Should I kill them?'

Berto Alb was quite confident in his abilities. However, the new member of the Triad was a mystery to him. He didn't know the exact abilities of the woman Medu. 

Perhaps Medu could counter his powers. If that happened, Berto would only lose his life. 

He shook his head and decided to keep a low profile. It would be stupid to act now. At least he had to find out if he could kill Medu in a one-on-one situation.

'This banquet is full of strong criminals.'

His eyes wandered around. He could see muscular men, some with tattoos on their necks that they could not hide. 

Some were lanky, but the devilish grins in their eyes showed their true faces. 

'Furthermore...'

His gaze went to the center throne where a green-haired woman sat with her cold, unaffected eyes. 

'The leader of the Triad.'

[Ivy Naomi Higashikata]

[Demigod Rank]

[Telekinesis Term Attribute]

Ivy Naomi Higashikata. This woman could compete with President Esmeralda and Principal Lycan. 

If this woman could rival the Goddess of Darkness and the strongest Beastkin, it speaks volumes. 

If she wanted to, she could squeeze this room and crush everyone. 

'I wonder who's stronger, her telekinesis or my Wonder of Ohio.'

Well, a DemiGod would always be stronger than a 3rd Advanced TA User overall, even if the Term Attribute was powerful. 

After a few minutes of introductions, the party resumed and all interested began to greet the Triad. 

"Their intentions are clear. Instead of showing hostility, the Triad announced that they have a new member. It means only one thing." Shoujo understood immediately. 

The Triad was basically saying, "Look, we're strong and useful, you can hire us!"

They might have other reasons, but Calix and Shoujo were unaware of their intentions. 

"They will probably ask for something extravagant if they want to join the upcoming war."

"That's right. If there's one thing that can satisfy them, it's probably the Fragment of Excalibur."

Was it a bad thing that Dellia had two fragments in its possession? 

In any case, this situation would not happen immediately. At least the two countries were trying to ease their relationship. 

Even now, Dellia was asking for the technology of the Cannon. 

If Junian agreed, then this war would not happen. 

Everyone hoped for the best. 

While the banquet was going on, the four Demigods of the Triad decided to go somewhere else to have a proper talk. 

People looked at them, but no one dared to disturb them, even if they were curious.

.........

......

...

"Congratulations Medu, I'm happy to be your comrade."

"Hm." 

Esmeralda nodded at the big man congratulating her. 

This tall man was the third member of the Triad. He looked tall, over 8 feet. 

[Jejomar Rozal]

[Demigod Rank]

[Regeneration Term Attribute]

There was only one thing that could best describe Jejomar, and that was that he was a giant. Perhaps he was actually related to the giant race. 

Medu found it difficult to look at him because he was too tall. She felt her neck bend as she stared at him.

'When was the last time I met a giant? One thousand years ago? Giants live in the highest mountain range of the western continent.'

She hibernates for a long time, so she has not kept up with the latest news. 

Of course, real giants are bigger than Jejomar. They are at least ten feet tall.

A few seconds later, they reached a large room. The room was soundproof and no one could hear their conversation. 

When the room was closed, the three Demigods looked at Medu.

Medu had two assistants at her side. The first was Athena, who was holding a metal bat. As for the other one, the three DemiGods were interested in her. 

"Let's not take it slow."

The Triad might be a single organization, but the three DemiGods had their own factions that they led. Actually, they only got together once a year for a meeting, and they were clearly not close. 

The person next to Medu took a step forward and released her mask.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Sana."

[Visit my Patreon if you want to read more:]

- 115 advanced chapters of TOFD

- 89 chapters of MNPOTS(COMPLETED)

- 89 advanced chapters of RDD

- 107 advanced chapters of HWI

https:// www . pat reon. com /Puji_maki

12