Chapter 7
378 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But if he's always hitting me like this"Luffy complained to himself trying not to bother him anymore "you're crazy."

He paled as he saw his grandpa running towards him again, luffy ran away trying to speed up his movements with electricity but garp always seemed to know what he intended and appeared in front of him giving him those painful and powerful blows that left his head buzzing "you don't know how sorry I am "although garp sadistic smile contradicted what he was saying.

"Shit why the hell does this have to happen to me"Luffy complained but now he decided to fight "well let's try this."

Garp looked at him quizzically "you're not going to run anymore" garp shrugged and laughed "it's even better, this way you're going to be the strongest marine of all time definitely."

luffy grunted with annoyance "I don't want to be a marine."

luffy got another smack on the head "you will be because I tell you!."

luffy started to cry, he didn't know how his grandpa moved so fast despite being so old, though now luffy could see how useful these strange powers were, if he could learn them without so much pain it would be a miracle, at least he was sure his grandfather wouldn't stay the three years he had left to start his journey.

Speaking of which, he had to talk Makino into accompanying her, he didn't want to leave her in the village alone, he would have to advise her to learn a martial art or something, maybe this Rokushiki would be good for her too.

luffy started drooling a little from thinking about what he could do all the time with her, an image of Makino and another girl naked came to his head, which made him blush and made him water a cascade of drool "stop thinking about meat"commented Garp hitting him again.

Luffy groaned, but he'd better think that instead of what was really happening or he'd hit him harder "this is going to be hell."

Garp laughed "you have no idea"garp muttered thundering his knuckles and grinning even more ghoulishly.

"No"luffy shouted so loudly that the bar Makino shuddered in fear.

makino smiled fondly but with concern "ma my poor Luffy is going to suffer a lot"she commented shaking her head and finishing cleaning the glass.

"Makino a little more sake"said one of the villagers with blushing cheeks.

she smiled and stopped thinking and drooling over Luffy and took a bottle of sake "right away."

.

.

( 3 Years Later )

.

.

luffy smiled when he finished packing his belongings, it was not much but they were his things, Luffy had changed a lot since that day three years ago when he lost his virginity and discovered that he was no longer a rubber man but a storm man.

He knew from his grandfather that being a Logía user he would be pursued even more by the navy, but not even that could persuade him to achieve his dream, rather it only motivated him even more, he was no longer a skinny, gangly and idiotic boy, now he was practically a man, tall, muscular but not excessively so, good looking and very powerful.

His grandfather had put him through training that not even hell would put up with, luckily it had only been for a couple of months, just enough for him to understand the basics of what he was teaching him.

From then on he had to fend for himself which was not easy at all, but he managed.

So after two months of abstinence and wanting to do it all over again, as soon as he saw his grandfather's ship leave he ran to Makino's bar where they ended up making love for three hours without stopping, after that they could talk about what had happened and what would happen.

Makino hadn't been too sure about leaving with him on his journey, but she agreed to train with him for a bit.

After seeing the skills she could learn and they would help her she was excited, even so it took her almost a year to decide to leave with him, besides she didn't like the idea of him leaving for who knows how long and her staying there wanting everything her boyfriend represented.

Likewise he had to train and understand his new power well, he had been used to the Gomu Gomu fruit but some of his more powerful attacks did not complement well with his new ability so he had to reorganize himself.

He was now using it quite well and with his other powers he could easily and confidently say that there was no one in the East Blue who could beat him.

Plus his mentality also seemed to have changed, he especially hated being threatened, especially by someone he was sure couldn't put his life on the line, he was jealous as hell and was much more serious about several things.

His clothing was a great sign of that, he no longer wore flip flops or shorts, he now wore black combat boots, he usually wore black jeans or black shorts from time to time, and he also wore red black or emerald green t-shirts, or vests alike, his hat was the only thing that identified him as the same Luffy that everyone knew since he was a little boy.

But he still enjoyed life very much, he loved a good adventure, he loved sex and eating.

The latter was very necessary because his devil fruit burned energy like hell, he had discussed that with Makino, as well as his previous devil fruit which made his organs rubbery and thus expanded when he ate, now despite not being able to eat as much he had to eat several times a day in order to stay active.

They also discussed this new intelligence, Luffy had no choice but to accept that he had been an idiot, as his organs were made of rubber the electrical pulses that represented his thoughts did not spread, or rather made him stupid.

Now having a power of electricity itself helped quite a bit, he wasn't suddenly a scholar who knew everything, but he was now smarter and could hold a good conversation with anyone.

With all that Luffy had become a real don juan in the village and he had a couple of girls after him, but Luffy did not feel attraction for them, he did not know why, he recognized their beauty but they did not cause him the same compulsion of Makino, that compulsion of wanting to make love to him.

The green hair had no problem with other girls as long as she had her time, she did not know if it was because she knew that Luffy did not pay real attention to them, but as pirates they would get to know many beautiful girls that Luffy could get to like, she had thought about it a lot and for the moment she had no problem in sharing.

Who knew in the future, they were pirates themselves and Luffy as captain could get to have several girls around him.

And now they would finally begin their journey, he would finally begin the hard road to become the King of the Pirates, which excited him, he would have to find a few members and defeat a few pirates in the East Blue but once done he would enter the Grand Line and the real adventure would begin.

5