Chapter 05 ~ A restless awakening, a sharp misunderstanding
1.1k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello or good evening, I guess! It's Aliwai here to serve you, as always. A little late, sorry ~

Today a new chapter in the first person, I hope you'll like it !

If there are any mistakes, please let me know. 

Actually, do you like the novel? What would you like me to improve? Bad grades give me a complicated feeling, because I don't know the reason behind them. Yes, I know, I am sensitive, dear reader.

Anyway, I enjoyed writing this chapter, I don't know why, but it was fun. The grammar and spelling correction much less so. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it hehehe ~

Music I've been enjoying lately (I love guitar hahaha): 

Chapter 05: A restless awakening, a sharp misunderstanding.

In this chapter, we arrive at the second day for Yuna, the awakening will be agitated for her as for Akira. An acute misunderstanding is born. Moreover, we discover a little more in detail the funny personality of the other characters. 

I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Have a good read!

                                  ~~~~ × ~~~~

*(Yawning)*

Hmmm... I slept well. I thought as I weakly opened my eyes.

Huh? I feel a new sensation like a strange sort of tingling around my chest.

"I feel weird there..."

What is this thing squeezing my chest?

Don't tell me?!

My gaze quickly moved down to my chest to find Akira's hand unconsciously squeezing my breast.

My breathing starts to quicken, my face immediately takes on a colour, a bright red colour of embarrassment. My heart beats hard in my chest.

It's okay. No problem. I thought as I tried to put the situation into perspective.

It's not like he did it on purpose... Right? I thought as I turned my gaze in his direction. He seemed to be sleeping peacefully, his face as still as a little baby's during his nap.

Just as I was about to remove the wandering hand, Akira suddenly woke up.

"Morning." He said sleepily, still not realizing where his hand was placed.

"Morning." I stammered back.

*(Yawning)*

"Is something wrong?" He asked me with the same morning intonation and abruptly tightening his grip on my chest.

"Y-Your hand." I stammer as I look away.

"Huh?"

Noticing the soft, squishy thing his hand is clenching, Akira looked down, his face turned red and he immediately pulled his hand away.

"Uh...S-Sorry" he apologized in a sincere tone.

I sit down awkwardly and shake my head, I have no resentment against him. "It's not your fault, there's nothing to worry about." I say, cracking a smile.

I could swear my face is still deeply red, but I still kept a peaceful smile so as not to distress Akira too much. Even though I have a feeling that he already is.

We then both stared into each other's eyes with the same colour on our faces before being interrupted by the energetic arrival of a young woman.

"W-What?!" She shouted instinctively.

For some reason, Akira shuddered when he heard her.

I turned in the direction of the scream looking over my shoulder, the girl was standing there with her mouth open and her eyes wide like an owl. Besides, Akira had an identical expression, my eyes go from one to the other, are they siblings?

Akira commented nervously to the dazed girl before him. "L-Lora! Don't walk into my tent without warning!" 

So, her name is Lora? I simply thought as if this ruckus was none of my business. 

"Nooooo! Bad guy! Akira! What did you do to her?!" She continues to shout as she gets dangerously close to us, her eyes clearly showing her disapproval and displeasure.

My ears are ringing from her screams and before I can notice, she was already on top of Akira shaking him like a poor potato sack.

"Why?! Your big sister doesn't matter anymore?! Why?!" She adds, even though I highly doubt Akira understands a single word she's saying. When I look at this scene, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

"Hmmm... Excuse me?" I say.

Lora continued to shake poor Akira, I reached out to try to calm her down, but instead she abruptly let go of Akira and pulled me into her arms.

"Don't worry little girl, Big sis Lora is here for you." She exclaimed in a concerned tone, carefully stroking my hair as she stuffed my head into her chest.

Huh? What did she just say? Big sister? What is this unexpected development?!

I don't need reminding, I know I look young, but mentally I'm probably the same age as you.

My breathing is starting to get hard, when I want to pull away, her grip tightens. Her chest is soft and pleasant, but if I were to die, I'd rather it be a heroic death than a stupid one.

I have a lump in my throat, can't get a word out.

"Uh... Lora, you should try..." Akira began.

My hero, you really came at the right time. I thought with a small comical tear.

I felt Lora nod in Akira's direction. A sort of pressure built up.

Contrary to my expectations, Akira's intervention was without real success apparently since I am still stuck in the depths of the mellow mountains. 

As my mind slowly sinks into despair, a loud and hoarse voice is heard at the entrance of the tent.

*Cough* *Cough*

"Lora, you should let go of her or she'll hardly have any air to breathe." 

"You're right Aldoro!" She exclaimed as she released my head allowing me to catch my breath. She then went to the side of the dwarf named Aldoro. "I'm terribly sorry, little sister, Big sis will make it up to you later." She continues, looking at me hungrily, straight in the eyes.

I unconsciously nodded with a bitter smile before turning to my saviour. As I turned, my gaze was first filled with surprise and curiosity before being replaced by a grateful feeling.

Surely noticing the surprise in my eyes, he arched an eyebrow and asked me in a curious tone, "Is this the first time you've seen a dwarf?"

"Uh, yeah. Yes, it is." I admitted a little embarrassed, scratching the back of my head. 

In reality, the person who came to my rescue is a dwarf, he has long brown hair, styled properly, and a large beard. His black eyes are bright and his skin is slightly oily. He wears rather simple and well-made clothes. As for his height, he is about the size of a child between 10 and 12 years old. If he didn't have this intimidating and ageist expression, he would surely look like a human child.

As for Lora, she is a human dressed in a black hooded dress. She has a beautiful face, small pink eyes and beautiful red hair.

"So there you are!" A female voice announces as she claps her hands, drawing the attention of everyone in the tent.

The person entering the tent was a beautiful young woman with a beautiful face, beautiful snow coloured hair accompanied by her red eyes giving her a special charm. She was wearing some kind of short trousers and a shirt showing a bit of her belly. However, the most striking thing about her appearance was definitely her pair of fluffy ears flashing on her head.

"I can hear you from the other end of the camp. By the way, who is that young girl in your bed Akira?" She began suspiciously.

It's happening again? I thought as I looked wryly at Akira who began to sweat.

"A-Akame... T-this isn't what it looks like." Akira replied with a stammer.

Akame gave a quick glance in my direction to confirm something and she start to introduced herself, "Morning, nice to meet you, my name is Akame." 

"Lora, your new Big sis, nice to meet you." Lora hummed happily as she proudly puffed out her chest.

Aldoro followed her lead and introduced himself as well. "Anyway, nice to meet you, I am the dwarf Aldoro, and you are...?"

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Yuna." I say before adding, holding out my hand, "The elf Yuna."

"Huh?" Lora and Aldoro simultaneously shot a disapproving look in Akira's direction, who flinched in return.

What's going on? Why are they all so shocked?

Akame sighed and shook her head sharply before saying, "Let's go outside and talk quietly."

Once outside, we split into two groups, Akira accompanied Lora and Aldoro while I remained alone in front of the tent with Akame.

Now I could clearly see Lora making a scene with Aldoro, Akira was standing there with a bewildered face. I could see Lora and Adloro whispering to each other while alternating a look between Akira and me.

If I didn't know Akira's nature, I would think he would have died before his time.. Of course, I don't know why, but I have a feeling that this airhead will always get away with it.

As I watched the strange situation a little further, Akame turned her gaze in my direction, shaking it a little.

*sigh*

"Yuna, are you in pain? You can tell me, you know." She asked me in a caring tone like that of an older sister deeply concerned for her little sister.

I looked at her face and could see that she was really worried, but I couldn't understand why.

My head instinctively tilted to the side, clearly showing my lack of understanding. After all, why should it hurt? I'd have to ask Akira that, he was the one who fought the goblins last night.

"S-so you know about...with Akira...last night..." She replied nervously with a deeply red face and her eyes momentarily turning away from mine.

Oh... I'm so stupid ! Wait a minute, they all think that Akira and I did something obscene? 

My mind immediately lit up before warming up at the thought.

It's a misunderstanding! I almost screamed at the top of my lungs, it's such a stupid misunderstanding.

"W-we didn't do anything last night." I said innocently with a small reassuring smile.

Her face immediately brightened, Akama breathed a sigh of relief and asked me, "That's reassuring, but why were you both in his tent to sleeping?"

"It's because he saved me from the goblins in the forest, I needed a place to sleep and he brought me back here and told me it was safe." I say honestly.

"I see, Akira is a good boy, but he could have let you sleep in my tent, young girls should not sleep with a young man on the first night. Besides, you're not an adult yet, it would have been safer if you'd come and sleep in my tent, though Akira wasn't foolish enough to take a step. Unlike Aldoro, that grumpy old man." She mumbled the end, though my ear caught what she had said.

I think we've found the source of the problem in Akira. I thought, giving the dwarf a quick glance.

"Well, he didn't want to bother you so he thought it would be better this way." I replied.

"He's an idiot." She replied instinctively, hitting her head with the palm of her hand.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's true that he's a bit of an airhead.

Point of view, third person:

Lora pretending to cry while clinging lightly to Aldoro. "Our little Akira is doing obscene things without telling us first."

"I know Lora, me too, I'm sad he didn't warn me, but he's growing up, you know, he's growing up so fast." He replied, patting Lora's back as she cried. 

*Sigh* Why didn't he come to me for advice... Aldoro thought.

After a few minutes, the two parted ways and took on a more cheerful demeanor.

"So, how was it last night?" Aldoro asked in a curious tone waiting for any details from Akira.

"Huh?" 

"You're brave my little boy. You know Akira, elves have a different concept of age. Yuna doesn't look that old. She doesn't look a day over fourteen physically, among the elves she'd probably be five by their standards. If the other Elves find out, it could create huge problems for us."

"Yes, I know all that." 

*sigh*

Noooooo, my Akira has become a Lolicon! God what have I done to deserve this! Lora thought with a little tear in the corner of her eye.

"Come on, don't pretend, little one. You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Aldoro replied with a perverse wink.

"What are you telling me Aldoro?" Akira finally asked, still not understanding the meaning of his words.

"Well, if you don't want to tell us, there's no problem, let's just go discuss the names of your future children."

"C-children?!" Akira shouted in shock, he quickly realized that this was all a misunderstanding. He wanted to bury himself in the ground for a thousand years before coming back and jamming his head into the trunk of a tree.

"I shouldn't have brought her back to the tent, let alone sleep in the same bed," he thought briefly.

Point of view, Yuna:

The trio of Akira, Lora and Aldoro finally returned after a few minutes of hectic exchange.

My eyes momentarily met Akira's, he had the same embarrassment. His eyes are as red as mine, it seems that the misunderstanding is finally dispersed.

Are these friends all closets perverts? I thought.

Lora, meanwhile, hummed happily, on seeing me, she regained a fiery gaze before looking at me intensely which made me unconsciously take a step back.

You're scaring me slightly.

She approached at great speed and boldly wrapped her arms around me. "You will have to call me Big sis from now on!" She giggles as she grips me tighter.

"Huh?" 

It's happening again?! Help, save me!

                                 ~~~~ × ~~~~

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

See you next time!

27