2: Alone time
1.1k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2: Alone time

Now that I’m finally alone, in a nice room, with a nice bed, with big thick blankets… it’s time to crawl into the bed, under the blankets, and curl up. Time to release all the stress and fear I’d been suppressing earlier… what is going on?! Why am I here?! Where’s my computer?! Where’s my home?! Where even am I?! Why is the only name I can remember having, Lae?! It was a stupid joke name! *sigh*

I feel like the best case scenario, is that this is like a story I’d read once, where I’m some sort of new born god with memories of someone else implanted. Worst case scenario… I’ve gone insane or had my head messed with by a malicious party.

… the first scenario… where my memories aren’t really mine… I think I like that one best. At least in that one, no one was kidnapped. The person I remember being just continues their life with no idea anything happened, and my confusion and suffering is just because of some evil jerk not giving me proper knowledge when they made me. Otherwise… if I am the person I remember being, if I’ve been sent away to some other world… then my friends would miss me, my family would miss me… my mom would probably go into a panic trying to find me. I wouldn’t want that to happen. If… if it’s just me who’s suffering in a panic now… if it’s just me… I think I can accept it. I don’t want others to be hurt.

Hiding under the sheets, I eventually calm down, and begin to get my bearings. A new world. A new life. A new role. A new job. What is my job, anyway?

Name: Lae
Class: Evil God (Pleasure, Sex, Monsters)
DP: 0

Ah, this window again. Reminds me of all those stories of people visiting game worlds, and seeing info windows. What’s DP? 

Divine Points (DP) are used to power all divine abilities. Acquired from fulfilling the three listed conditions for your class. In your specific case: A person must experience pleasure while having sex with a monster for you to gain DP.

It’s convenient that it explained exactly what needs to happen for me to gain DP. Weird though. Who’s writing these entries? Do they have examples for all possible combinations? Well, no matter. Having zero DP implies I can’t do much. What can I do?

Divine Powers:
[Summon Monster] - Summons a monster appropriate for your divine domains. You can make more specific requests at the cost of DP. Minimum cost of 0 DP. At 0 DP, the summon will always be the weakest possible result. 

… so I can summon some kind of weak sex beast? I guess I should try it out. I wonder how this works? Will it appear on the floor in front of me? … I should get out from under the blanket to do this.

Now, how do I do this?

“Summon monster.”

What do you wish to summon? … I didn’t actually hear that, but it felt like I did. As if I just knew that was an appropriate response. Like my instincts were trying to tell me what to do next.

“I seek a creature that will grant me divine power.”

… my belly feels warm… oh! It feels like something is squirming inside, and it feels amazing! Oh! I need to lie down. It’s squirming so much as it slowly slides its way out.

Many orgasms later, I got to see what it was I’d summoned, and birthed. I must say, I never thought I’d look at a living double-ended dildo with affection, but with the power of afterglow, I’m finding myself enamored with it. To think this little footlong thing made me feel that amazing… The bed is a bit of a mess though.

Very badly drawn porn

***Author Note***

Giving the main character an instinctive understanding of how to use her powers saves me from having to build massive complicated rule sets. Proper user interfaces for custom designed monster creation would be an enormous undertaking to do right, so I'm just making that unnecessary. She just knows. Does make things a lot easier for her though, as well as easier for me.

Edit: Somehow, badly done art is so much more fun when it's on purpose. Success through aiming low; very low.

23