15: An Aide
384 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15: An Aide

After another month in this boring town passed rather swiftly thanks to my inability to just sit quietly. I created a few modified slimes. These ones were dark purple instead of black, and I suspect it’s because their role is closer to that of Deedee. They are like doppelgangers for objects, devouring and replacing an object with themselves. My pillow and bed and blanket are all replaced now. Normally they seem entirely ordinary, except for the fact that they are now softer and honestly far more comfortable than before. However, when I want something more, they’ll grow tentacles and produce lube as needed to give me a very pleasing experience. I’m pretty sure the extra DP I get from playing with them is enough to compensate for the amount spent on creating them. 

Also, since I was getting really curious, I spent more of my attention on what exactly was happening when I made them. I’m pretty convinced my divine powers are summoning them from somewhere and the entry to this world just happens to be in my womb. Does make me wonder: Where exactly is my womb connected to? Is it possible to send stuff back the other way?

I also found further evidence I’m not human while playing around with my new monstrous beddings, as I discovered my body could painlessly stretch far beyond what a human woman should be capable of handling. Reminds me of some of the more ridiculous porn I’ve enjoyed. Porn I may have attempted to imitate with the help of my new beddings… I should name them... the beddings I mean, not the porn.

Mimic is the obvious name for a new monster that imitates objects, except these don’t assault people, they just aid in sexual fantasies. I tried to make sure they wouldn’t do anything to give away their true nature to one who doesn’t already know. I’m not willing to actually test that out though as I’d like to avoid accidentally scaring people.

… all of that was just a side note… really! The actual important thing is something else entirely! Now I have enough points to work on my next big monster! Well, expensive really, not big. I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want to create next. Or, more specifically, how I want to go about creating it.

The thing is, if I’m capable of summoning people to this world from outside it, then that’s probably the way to go for making creations capable of fulfilling my aims. I do have to make them into a monster, but humanity is overrated anyway. The key thing is I’d like to actually get their input on what I make them into, instead of just making something and hoping the summoned soul is okay with that. After all: I don’t really understand how this soul summoning even works.

What I’m thinking I should do, is some sort of meeting with the summoned soul before creating the monster they shall become. Then I can get their input and preferences and give them an appropriate form. The first thing I want right now is an assistant. 

“I summon an interview with a potential assistant.”

… it feels wrong somehow, like I’m not really doing this right, but not like something I can’t do. Instinctively I twist it a bit.

“I summon a soul to become my assistant.”

And now I feel better. That’s not wrong, though it is incomplete. A soul can be part of a monster, but isn’t a monster by itself. I feel a new warmth in my belly, I assume in my womb, but nothing more. What’s my next step? How do I make this work? I somehow know my idea should be possible. 

Unsure, I lie down in bed and try to will a meeting with the summoned soul into being, and promptly fall asleep.

… I find myself aware as a bodiless being in a dark and warm place. There’s a small amount of white noise, but I’m not quite sure what it is. It feels like I’m dreaming, and I hear a faint voice that I somehow know isn’t a voice.

Where am I? What’s going on?

It feels like these are thoughts. Someone else’s thoughts. Maybe this is the soul I summoned? Maybe I should say hello.

“Sorry, I’m kinda new to this. I tried to summon someone to become my assistant, but wanted to talk before finishing the summons.”

What? Who? “Who are you? Why me?”

Ah, they can speak! What’s with this hearing thoughts thing though? Kinda rude. Can I turn that off?... oh, I think that did it! It’s not entirely gone, but I can’t hear it well enough to understand it anymore.

“I don’t actually know why you were picked. I used a skill for summoning, and I asked for a soul to become my assistant. So, I assume the spell thinks you are a good candidate.”

“Uh, what sort of assistance do you need?”

“Well, I’ve sorta become a god, and need to convince people to have sex with monsters.”

“... okay, that’s a really weird premise for an isekai. ‘Hello, I was summoned by a god to help them sell sex with monsters!’”

“It doesn’t have to be a sale. I don’t really need money.”

“No, no, if you try to give it away for free, people will be wondering what you’re getting out of it. Charge a fee, and it’ll look too obvious to bother investigating. People need to believe they know what’s going on.”

“... I guess you’re clearly better at this than I am.”

“If you summoned someone worse, they’d not be much of an assistant, right?”

“Alright, alright, let’s try moving this forward. My name is Lae, what’s yours?”

The reply I get is laughter… “Lae, a god named Lae needs people to have sex with monsters. Oh, wow, this is like badly written porn!”

“I didn’t really get to pick my name.”

They’re still laughing. “Sorry, sorry, it’s not your fault.” More laughter.

*sigh*

It took a while, but they eventually managed to calm down. “Okay, okay, I think I’m over it now. My name is Hera.”

“Not married to Zeus I hope.”

“Oh, heaven’s no. Though my mom did really like old myths.”

“So you are probably from Earth then.”

“Yup… wait, are you from Earth too?”

“Yes.”

“So, I’m being sent to another world by a god who was also sent from another world… do I get the power to summon people from another world too? Can we just do exponential summoning until the whole world is overrun by people from earth?”

“Uh… I have no idea.”

“Listen, if we’re doing the whole sex monsters from bad porn thing, then we’ve gotta follow the script and do mass breeding! We can’t waste time waiting for offspring to grow up, so we need instant adult-hood and what better way than summoning more people?”

“... so you want to be able to create fully grown offspring with full human level intelligence.”

“That’s right. Should make it possible to do it with both men and women too. Men can fertilize an egg, while women get fertilized.”

“You want both organ types? What type of monster are we talking about here?”

“Hmmm… that’s actually a good question. Tentacles are a must, but I’m not quite sure what form I’d want. I do want to keep a mostly human appearance so I can properly interact with people and try to charm them, but I’m not too sure what is ideal.”

“Well, if you want a large variety of body parts usable for breeding and sex, while still being able to interact like a human, then perhaps it’d be good to have an avatar.”

“... do you mean like some mythical dryads? Where they can leave their tree, but the tree is their real body?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“Hmmm…” 

I could hear them thinking an awful lot, but since I couldn’t make out what they were saying, I just had to wait for them to finally speak up again. I didn’t want to spy on their thoughts without permission, and didn’t really feel like asking either. So, I just waited.

“I think I’d prefer to be able to shapeshift easily. If I’m going to be in charge of helping you get people to fuck monsters as a monster, then the most obvious thing to do is to seduce people, and that works best if I can modify my appearance to match people’s tastes. Plus I think it’d be fun to have multiple personas I can go around as.”

“I’m afraid that’s a rather non-specific explanation of what you want to be. It’s not really enough to work with.”

“Make me a slime with full control over my form and function.”

“Hmmm… I think I can do that. I’ll give it a shot then. Oh, uh, should I refer to you as a he or a she?”

“Uh… both work I guess? I mean, I’m planning to make plenty use of both sexes and maybe some in-between, hmmm… maybe I should pick a new name to go with the new body.”

“I hope you pick a better name than Lae.”

“Alpha! I should be Alpha. I’m the start and beginning of a new age!”

“... uh, if that’s really what you want…”

“Yeah, this is gonna be great! Hee hee hee.”

That laugh at the end was kinda creepy. It’s making me a little worried about whom exactly I am summoning. Well… lets just blindly move forward and hope for the best… and pretend I’m not being a coward who’s afraid to ask questions I might not like the answers to.

***Author Note***

Alpha ended up very different from how I originally imagined them. I suppose having things not go how I expect is part of the fun of writing for me. Though it’s a little weird how my imagination just runs off like that. I certainly wasn’t expecting them to develop a plan for mass isekai invasion. Let’s not tell Alpha that they are actually the second summon from earth. They don’t need to know that. 

12