Chapter 23: Just Getting Started
493 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This chapter contains NSFW. Scroll down to the first line marker and you will be past that if it is not your thing. Enjoy!

                                          

                  

                                     

Anna was laying on their bed stretched out when she felt the bed depress a little as if there was some shifting behind her.

A smile found its way onto her lips as she felt a warm body creep up behind and hug her around her waist.

“Mmm…” She moaned with her eyes still closed as she felt the warm lips press onto the nape of her neck.

She decided not to say anything, as she waited to see it her love would start anything.

And to Anna’s thankful delight, her 1My Beloved OneAshu’Rágé did not disappoint.

She felt the hand that snaked over her waist move from her abs to the swell of her breasts. Her love did little more than feel the underside of her breast with the pads of her fingertips at first. But she eventually moved her hand up more, sliding across the swell of Anna’s hand filling breast as the heel of her wrist along with the rough callouses of her palm tickled and itched her sensitive nipple.

“Mmm! Hmm!” Anna gave her love encouraging moans to know she was doing alright.

She then felt her lover’s thumb and forefinger catch and pinch her nipple.

*GASP* *INHALE*

“MMM!”

Emboldened by the responses Anna was feeding to her, the hand at Anna’s breast trailed lower, over her faintly defined abs. Things Anna only pretended she had once upon a time.

Anna then felt her lover reach her pelvis, her fingers running though her trimmed bush, Anna gave an involuntary thrust of her hips as she felt herself become impatient.

She felt the lips kissing her neck smile as they lingered there.

She is always smug with herself when she can please me… Not sure I hate that?

*GASP*

Anna gasped as she felt her partner’s hand go straight down and tease at her nub.

“Oh!… ah!… mmm! Yes!…” Anna was soon losing the patience to keep up the pretense for her partner by pretending to be asleep.

But thankfully, so was she. Her hand moved to slide down the inside of her left thigh, gently coaxing Anna to lift her leg.

She felt her love slide all the way down to her knee, before trailing teasingly slowly back up her leg towards her center. She started at Anna’s bush again, trailing down from there slowly, stopping to tease at her clit for a few strokes to make Anna twitch and jump in place at the pleasure surging through at her touch.

Then she moved on, bringing her hand down to just simply cup Anna’s whole sex with her hand.

“Oh!… gods!…” Anna let out a moan as she felt her lover was starting her teasing.

I hate when she does this! God I love it! Yes!

“Yes! MMM!……”

Her Ashu’rágé liked to make Anna basically beg for her release by making Anna do the work herself. Her love was currently cupping her vulva, the heel of her hand pressing firmly against Anna’s clit, her fingers coming together and spreading out, while making little circular motions over her labia was killing Anna with how painfully, wonderfully slow this was.

God please! Lili! Hurry up! Finish me!

She begged in her mind as she pushed her hips forward, trying to find purchase against her love’s hands.

“Mmm!…” On a particularly good thrust, Anna leaned her head back, causing her love to abandon the back of her neck in favor of the side of it. Where she placed gentle kisses and loving nips at the side and on Anna’s shoulder.

She felt her lover reach past her neck on the right side with her other hand. This hand reach down to Anna’s breasts from above. Up from bellow her breast from above, as her fingers passed Anna’s nipple she was able to catch it, giving it a light tug.

“Oh gods!~ Lili!~” Anna called out to her love.

She felt her love smile against her arm. Which Anna brought up to run her fingers through her hair.

“Restless love? Are you ready for me?” Lilian asked her.

“YES! Oh gods, yes! Lilian! Please! Take me now! Make me come!”

Anna felt two fingers at her center reach lower to tease at her entrance. Not entering, just simply circling around it while teasing her labia. Her fingers spreading Anna’s incredible wetness, torturing her labia with her outer fingers, while her two middle fingers of her hand teased Anna’s entrance mercilessly.

“Lili!~ Please!~” Anna said through pants of breath.

“You need to feel me love?~” Lilian asked, sounding as breathless as her.

“YES!~”

“Then feel me!~”

And with a press of her two fingers while thrusting her hips, she was inside of Anna.

“”MMM!~””

They moaned in unison.

“Oh Anna!~ your silken wet tunnels!~ How they pulse and grip my fingers!~ Ah!~ How it feels as if they were a mould just for them!~ AH!~ Take my fingers Ashu’Rágé!~ Take them!~”

“AH!~ Yes!~ Yes!~ Lili!~ AH!~ YES!~”

For a time after, the couple was beyond actual words, as Lilian thrusted her fingers in and out of Anna’s soft love channel. Her depths pulsing and squeezing around Lilian’s fingers, making herself crazy with desire as she felt the clenching come faster and faster as Anna neared her peak.

“Are you nearly there my Ashu’Rágé?~”

“Yes!~ So close!~” Anna said through gritted teeth.

Then at once, Anna was flipped on to her back as Lilian scooted down Anna’s body with haste.

“Then come for me now love!~ let me see it!~” She told Anna as she pressed her mouth over her clit, sucking it between her lips as she pressed harder inside her, rubbing right against Anna’s G-spot.

“LILI!~ OH MY!~ FUCK!~ Oh my god Lili!~ Oh my god!~”

“MMM” Lilian moaned as she felt Anna tighten all around her fingers, feeling the rush of wetness strike her hand as she came undone.

She pulled her fingers out to stare at the sight of Anna’s orgasming pulsing pussy, of her four favorite sights during sex.

Lilian then leaned forward to press her mouth on to Anna’s secret mouth. Swirling her tongue over her folds, while teasing her clit some more with broad strokes. Before she leaned her head back to stick her tongue inside to curl and lap up all of her love’s juices.

Anna’s orgasm was prolonged and skyrocketed as she felt Lilian tongue enter her as she always did after making her come once.

“Lili!~ Lili!~”

Her hyper sensitive pussy feeling as if it was both stinging and burning with from the pleasure.

“Lili!~ Can’t?!~ Want!~” Anna panted worthlessly as her desire started to peak yet again with in a minute.

“Yes my Ashu’Rágé!~” Lilian panted breathlessly against Anna’s pussy. “Release yourself!~ Give me more!~” Lilian commanded as she returned her mouth to Anna’s cunt. She lifted Anna’s by her buttocks as she tilted her head back while lapping happily at Anna’s sex, as if she was drinking from a chalice or bowl.

“LILI!~” Anna let out a long loud moan of her loves name, causing Lilian to moan more against her lover’s lower lips as she continued licking her. She eagerly drank of Anna, as she flowed into Lilian’s mouth.

As soon as Anna came down from this peak. Lilian moved up her body, dragging her own cunt along Anna’s body from her right knee to chest. Where  she lifted herself up and over Anna’s head, as she panted heavily while staring down at her love’s face.

“Take me my Ashu’Rágé!~ *PANT* Take my essence!~” And then Lilian lowered herself to Anna’s waiting and willing mouth.

“”MMMMMM!~” Oh Ashu’Rágé!” They moaned it unison as Lilian moaned her name for Anna.

Anna lapped and licked at Lilian’s folds, pressing them together while sucking on them to help stimulate her further.

This was one of Lilian’s other favorite sights during sex. Ever since this position had been shown and introduced to her. Lilian had loved to ride on top of Anna’s face.

Anna suspected it had something to do with the feeling of power she got as she “forced” Anna to take her, as she “took” pleasure from Anna’s mouth and tongue.

But as much as Anna would have loved to prolong this, her love was apparently beyond ready and the point of slow teasing. As she reached down to direct her towards Lilian’s clit.

“Suck on me my love!~ make me come!~” Lilian instructed as she quickly ground back and forth as Anna sucked her clit, teasing it with the tip of her tongue while she sucked it in-between her lips.

“Anna!~ Right!~ THERE!~ AAAHHHhhh!~” Lilian groaned as she came undone.

Anna moved down to press her tongue deep between Lilian’s folds, her nose bumping her clit, as she stuck her tongue inside to suck at her favorite floral tea.

“”MMMMMM!~” They moaned as they both simply connected with each other through this moment of orgasm.

Anna also felt herself clenching a bit in sympathy as her love fell over her edge.

As she finished her peak, Lilian came down from above Anna to lay slightly on top of her, while resting her legs in-between Anna’s.

Lilian smiled down at Anna’s face which was messy with her own juices. Her soft heart shaped face, with her bright emerald eyes staring up at Lilian with love and adoration. Her wave brown hair spilling all over the pillow.

“Good morning my love~” Lilian sang with a voice that said she just had a wonderful morning of sex.

Anna couldn’t help but smile and return her greeting.

“Good morning to you too my Ashu’Rágé!~” She whispered to Lilian.

Then they both leaned into each other as they shared a loving kiss for the first time this morning. Sharing each other’s essence with the other from their mouths.

                                                 

————————————————-

                                       

“Hmm!~ What a wonderful way to wake up!”

Lilian laughed at her loves exuberance.

“I am glad I am able to make your mornings satisfying then.” She quipped.

“Every morning you do Lilian.” Anna told her honestly as she gazed at her face.

Lilian looked at her confused.

“We do not make love every morning?” She stated more than she was asking Anna.

“No,” Anna agreed, but then reached over to stroke the side of Lilian’s face. Which made Lilian lean into her palm to enjoy her love’s touch. “but waking with you every morning has been nothing short of a blessing I am thankful for everyday.” Anna told her honestly as her heart was so filled with love for Lilian.

Lilian looked at Anna with wide astonished eyes as tears formed within them and leaked out.

“You say some of the most beautiful things anyone has ever said to me in my life my Ashu’Rágé!~ Lilian confessed with a strained voice that sounded on the point of an emotional episode.

Oh boy!~ Post sexual emotions after hearing something sentimental~

A smile over took Anna as she saw this. She leaned over to gently lay a kiss on her love’s lips as she wiped Lilian’s tears.

“I happen to believe those things, not just say them Lilian. I love you.”

Lilian gave her a lip quivering watery smile in return.

“And I— *HIC* Love you too! Anna Gardner!”

This brought out a large smile from Anna at hearing her name.

It wasn’t often, but she loved hearing her name from her lover’s lips.

                                    

                                

It was about twenty minutes or so later after their love making session; after a long post-coitus bliss of talking and chatting to one another, whispering sweet nothings to themselves.

They were finally dressed to start the day.

Anna stood by door to their hut as Lilian was about to leave.

“Have a fun day at work my Warchief!~ hehehe!” Anna giggled in the fact that her love had become now the leader of the Mokra’Torc people, from being the hermit of the Mokra’Torc people.

Lilian rolled her eyes.

“This isn’t really as exciting as my father made it sound to be, I will tell you that. I will be honest with you my Ashu’Rágé, I almost wish that we it was still just us on the mountain.

Anna felt her eye twitch a little.

“Listen Lilian. I actually understand this a little, you thought it would be cool and exciting to finally have and take the reins of the family business so to speak, right? I had that moment as well with my grandma’s flower shop. When she passed and I was finally in charge and the only one running it. I realized how much more daunting it was.” Anna stood up on her tip toes, wrapping her arms around Lilian’s neck as she kissed her on the lips. Lilian moaned into it as her hands came to rest at Anna’s waist, then snaked around her lower back to hold her closer. After a moment of just simply connecting, Anna pulled away, leaving a wanting Lilian whimpering.

Anna reached up to stroke the side of her face.

“You’re also forgetting something about yourself Lilian. You spent most of your life up in the mountains. Now you are jumping straight into a new way of life, with new responsibilities, none of which you’re not used to yet. So it is understandable that you’re not going to get this right away.” Anna gave her a reassuring smile. “Let me give you some advise that I wish I had gotten way earlier in my taking over my grandma’s shop: don’t let other’s tell you how to do something when you clearly know better. Take their advice, but don’t let it dictate your decision. Don’t do things just to make everyone happy. If you need to, just do things how you see fit. Don’t let people push ideas onto you.”

Lilian smiled warmly.

“Some very lovely and wise words as always my Ashu’Rágé.” Lilian leaned forward and hugged Anna close to her, just to feel and soak up her warmth.

Anna on the other hand, was smiling but feeling anxious.

As they separated, Anna gave Lilian one more final kiss on the lips.

“Don’t worry so much Lili. You’ll do a good job, just remember what I told you.”

“I will Ashu’Rágé, Have a good day yourself.” Then Lilian left to go to her meetings with the other clans leaders to continue their over all discussions and the reforms Lilian was implementing.

Anna watched from their hut’s entrance as the love of her life disappeared around the corner.

*SIGH*

“Time to go to my classes again today.”

Anna left their home and walked toward a large building that was made of stone wood and clay.

There was also several large furnaces attached to the side of the building.

As she entered she had seen that there was several members of the kitchen brigade already in full swing of things here.

“Ah! Good morning human Anna!” Called the friendly voice from an older lady.

“Hello Herr’Niss, how are things?”

“Good good!” The older orc lady with salt and pepper hair. She reached over and grabbed onto Anna’s hands cup them between her own while staring into her eyes.

“You are such a treasure trove of knowledge! We would have never been able to figure some these recipes out without your knowledge! Truly Rayala has blessed us by bringing you here to us!”

“Hahahahaha!… It’s nothing really!” Anna laughed awkwardly at the older lady’s praise. “You guys who asked me to teach you! There is no need to thank me!”

It wasn’t long after Lilian had won the battle and had become Warchief that Anna was introduced to the whole of the Mokra’Torc people.

There was mixed opinions.

On the one hand, her being a human started things off roughly. Everyone hating her on principle for being what she was.

But then with the endorsement of both Lilian and her teacher Tharhym. It was established that she was a human brought from another world by Rayala herself.

That part was sort of presumed on our part.

When Anna asked Rayala about this one time, she was told: “When you are ready for what I am in need of you, my child. Then I can explain why I brought you here; suffice it to say, it was partially my selfish intentions, partially Terra’thagaia wanting to save as many of her children as she could.”

Anna wasn’t comforted by hearing this. But Tharhym used this to as an excuse to help establish a sort of reputation for Anna, and why he was interested in her, so that they could keep her connection to Mother Agra’Yala a secret; also so that everyone knew she was a special case to not harass.

But, as Anna was learning, that with few exceptions. Most Mokra’Torc people were generally understanding and kind.

Sure it was rough for the first ten days there. But it got better quickly after.

“Anna! You are here already!”

She turned back and smiled at her new, gluttonous friend.

“Hiram!”

Far’Hiram , as it turned out. Was a helping catalyst in establishing Anna’s reputation and part within the community.

He had come to Anna and Lilian’s hut late in the afternoon before dinner.

Actually, it was his mate that came dragging him be the ear.

Anna still remembers it fondly.

                            

————————————————-

                                               

“What have you done to my mate?!” An unusually small orc woman and an ichi or three taller than Anna shouted at her as soon as Anna answered the door.

“Pardon?! Your mate?!” She looked back behind the woman to see her old bodyguard. “Ah! It’s you.” Anna called out to him.

“Hello there!…” He called sheepishly to her.

But his mate would not be ignored. She reached forward to poke Anna in her chest.

“I do not know who you are human! But how dare you try and bewitch another’s mate!”

But before Anna could say anything, the woman’s hand was twisted away from Anna in a way to keep her from touching her an also to cause her pain.

“*EIAAAhh!*” The woman yelped in pain as her wrist was rotated backwards to twist her arm awkwardly.

“And I,” Lilian emphasized slightly behind and to Anna’s side, while holding the woman’s wrist. “would appreciate you not accusing mine.”

“Yours?!” The woman asked shocked.

“Mine!” Lilian growled.

“…………….” The petite woman looked from Anna to her new Warchief with a flushed face. “O-Oh!… I did not know! I thought that!…” She pointed at her mate behind herself. “He has been going on and on about the food the human prepared for him! I thought she might have tried to seduce him!”

Lilian and Anna shared a look before looking back at her former bodyguard.

Anna sighed before reaching up and tapping her mate hand.

“I think I understand what has happened. Mind letting her go Lili?”

Lilian looked from Anna, then to the woman. Before shoving her hamd back towards her. Making the poor petite woman stagger back.

“Don’t touch what is mine. Lest you force my hand.”

Anna rolled her eyes at her possessiveness.

“Ignore her. What is your name?” Anna asked the frightened woman.

“…My name is Julan’Drah…” Julan’Drah confirmed as she rubbed her wrist.

“Well Julan’Drah, if I had to guess, your husband… I mean mate, has been doing nothing but talked about the food I made correct?”

“Yes! That is correct! Every dinner that I prepare, he compares it to this fantastic meal he had when he was out on the mission to retrieve the De…— I mean the Warchief.” Julan’Drah corrected herself. “I then finally asked him what was so good about the Warchief’s cooking, he told me it wasn’t hers, but the human that lived with the Warchief.” She turned to glare at her mate, making him flinch. “You also could have told me that they were backwards as well! Then I would not have made a fool out of myself!”

“A-A-Ashu’Rágé I am sorry! I…” His face turned red. “When… we… I…”

“UGH! Be quiet Ashu’Rágé! Goodness! You have made me feel quite a fool enough for one evening!” Julan’Drah turned back towards Anna. “I am sorry for disturbing you and the Warchief’s evening. I jumped to conclusions to quickly. My apologies.” She finished with a slight bow of her head.

“Actually Julan’Drah, I was wondering? Do you perhaps wish to come with me tonight to learn some recipes from me? I haven’t gone to make dinner yet, and this one here,” Anna said with a slap of the back of her hand to Lilian stomach. “requests I make our meals as well, mostly because she was disappointed the first night we had food from the mess hall.”

“H-Hey! Don’t tell them that!” Lilian grumbled in dissatisfaction.

Anna just looked back and smirked at Lilian. Before looked back at Julan’Drah. Who had a perplexed expression on her face.

“Are you truly offering to help me cook like you? Even after what I did and accused you of tonight?” Julan’Drah asked Anna in disbelief.

“Julan’Drah,” Anna reached forward, cupping Julan’Drah’s hands. “if I was in your position and my partner liked someone else’s cooking more than mine, I would be suspicious of that person too, and would have done the same as you have.” Anna smiled at nervous woman. “I would be more than happy to show you how to make some of the things I know how to make.”

Julan’Drah looked at her hands that were being cupped, before looking back up at Anna with a genuine friendly smile for the first time.

“You truly are a good human from another world aren’t you?!” Julan’Drah awed on wonderment.

Anna gave a nervous laugh.

“I don’t know about the good part,” Anna said chuckle. “but I do know I am from another world. And I am more than willing to teach you some of the things I know about cooking.”

And it was that day, Anna made her first orc friend that was not her teacher or her lover.

But after showing Julan’Drah a few cooking techniques and recipes, and how she might want to try and experiment. Anna learned two things about that day.

One is, that orcs in general, don’t do deviations from what they know, and that is probably part do to their traditionalism.

Second, they are horrible gossips.

It wasn’t even the next midmorning that Julan’Drah was being dragged by a company of three other women to find Anna. They begged her to teach them her cooking knowledge as well.

                              

————————————————-

                                 

This is where Anna now finds herself, in the middle of her morning cooking lessons.

After the second week of living with in the Dracogusse village after making friends with Julan’Drah, the everyone started to treat Anna as less of a wariness to be tolerated because of the scared new Warchief. To their village treasure that they are furiously protecting.

Seriously! I was so embarrassed when I heard that!

She had walked in on a couple of women talking about her one day.

“Is O’Shar Anna just not the most wonderful thing to come into our village?!”

“It is truly so! Ever since she has shone us how to cook differently, my family has been eagerly waiting for dinner to arrive!”

“And she is so helpful too! She has help us with the skinning, gutting, and the tailoring as well!”

“Do not forget the gardening! Did you know she was a gardener of planets on her home world!”

“”No! Tell us more!””

God that was so embarrassing!

But in away, Anna was glad that they had taken to her. Ironically though, many people were still wary and scared of the “Demon of the Mountain” being their new Warchief.”

They had mostly either ignored the fact that her origin was half-human, or had accepted it completely.

Almost no one was kicking up fuss anymore.

                       

“So Anna, Julan’Drah will be late today. She instructed me to tell you to continue the lesson without her.”

“Aw! Is she sure? I wouldn’t mind waiting.”

“No no, she was just called away for something and just couldn’t attend today. Just sent me here to tell you for her so that she didn’t keep everyone waiting on her.”

“Okay, give her my regards Hiram.”

“Okay, will do! I am off to training.”

“Try not to get hurt!” She cautioned her friend’s mate. “Or else Julan will hurt you if you are!”

“Hahaha! Boy don’t I know it! Later!” He casually bid her farewell.

Anna turned to the rest of her class, they faces looking eager to start.

“Welp everyone,” Anna said as she reached for an apron. “let’s get cooking!”

Anna so far was loving her new life.

20