Lost And Found
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time he woke up, it was already 2.10 am. Cursing for not tidying up the bed before he took a nap, he got up lazily and put away a couple of books that were lying scattered on it. When he looked at his phone, he noticed that there was a missed call from Akihiro.

 
Nao decided to go meet him in his room, when Akihiro didn't pick up after his 6th attempt at returning the call.  But when he reached there, he got the impression that his friend had not yet returned.
 
All lights were off and he got no response when he knocked.
 
Feeling too lazy to go back to his room and get the spare key, he decided to ask Ogawa next door about Akihiro's whereabouts.
 
It turned out Ogawa hadn't seen him either this evening.  However, he told him where he could get more info from - Room 9, Floor B.
 
At Asahi's. 
 
 

As Nao had expected, the lights were still on in room 9B. Taking a deep breath, he knocked once on the door.
 
"Nakano-san ...? "
 
No response.
 
He knocked again.
 
Not wanting to disturb the sleeping neighbours, he turned the doorknob checking if the door was locked from inside or not. Finding out that it indeed wasn't, he pushed the door gently.
 
"Nakano-san, I'm sorry for intruding but .."
 
 

Asahi was lying on the bed half naked with a guy Nao didn't recognize. Seeing that he was asleep, Nao wondered if he should disturb him.
 
I need to ask him.
 
But .. why am I staring at his body right now?
 
 
Nao's eyes scanned the length of Asahi's slender, toned body. He wasn't too muscular, but his flat abs were sure sexy. 
 
What the fuck am I thinking?
 
Lying there on the bed, his eyes closed and defenses down, he looked extremely ... 
 
 
Extremely what? 
 
Nao couldn't find the right word. 
 
Well, it doesn't matter if he's good looking or not, he's still an asshole.
 
Nao closed the door behind him and walked up to the bed. As if to erase the stains of tender thoughts he had of him  seconds ago, Nao patted him twice and shook his shoulder, rather roughly.
 
"Hey, can you wake up for a second?"
 
Asahi ignored him and turned around. Sighing and pretending to be slightly annoyed, Nao patted him again.
This time Asahi groaned and mumbled something Nao couldn't decipher. Before he could go back to sleep, Nao shook his shoulders.
 
 
"What do you want?" Asahi's irritation clearly showed in his tone. "Why are you in my room?" He asked Nao, palming his eyes to stop the sting from the light.
 
"Do you want me to turn the lights off?" Nao asked out of instinct, feeling slightly guilty about the situation.
 
"Nah, it's all right. Tell me what you want."
 
"*Nagamine. He's not in his room."
 
Scratching his head, Asahi tried really hard to think.
"He's probably with the other kids who came with him."
 
"The others? But they are not from this complex, right?."
 
"Yeah. See, he was really really drunk and there was no one to bring him to his room. You didn't pick up your phone when his friends tried to call you either."
 
"I was asleep." Nao said, feeling slightly ashamed.
 
Hearing his reply, for some reason Nao couldn't figure out, Asahi snorted. Giving Nao a sheepish smile he said, 
 
"He'll be all right. Don't worry."
 
 And then, out of the blue, he raised his hand and patted Nao's head.
 
"You are such a nice friend, aren't you?" 
 
Nao stood as still as a statue, unable to gauge what he was feeling. His heart skipped a beat and for a moment, he forgot how to breath.
 
I must be really ... scared of him, right?
 
He hurriedly walked out of the room, closing the door as he left.
 
 
 

 

*Nagamine Akihiro
  Nakano Asahi
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
0