Chapter 9 – Slaughterer Blade Technique
65 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Slaughterer Blade Technique]

Grade: SSS

Additional Active Skill 1: Lone Slaughter: A powerful physical slash attack against a Single target and causes 300% damage to the target.

Cooldown: 3 seconds

Additional Active Skill 2: Illusory Slaughter: A powerful magical slash attack against a Single target and causes 300% damage to the target.

Cooldown: 6 seconds

Additional Active Skill 3: Indiscriminate Slaughter: A powerful physical slash attack against multiple enemies. Inflicts 200% damage in a 50*4 yard in a cone in front of you.

Cooldown: 9 seconds

Additional Active Skill 4: Ceaseless Slaughter: A powerful magical slash attack against multiple enemies. Inflicts 200% damage in a 50*4 yard in a cone in front of you.

Cooldown: 12 seconds

Additional Passive Skill 1: Eater: All the enemies died by the Slaughterer Blade will have their essence eaten. Essence can be used to upgrade Slaughterer Blade and increase Slaughterer Blade Technique Proficiency. Current essence present (0/1000).

Both Matt and Ashton were so shocked that they nearly fainted.

"I am not talking to you! We are done here!! You betrayer!!! How dare you become this powerful just by crushing a damn card???!!!" Ashton sulked as he turned around.

"Hey! It's not my fault. Moreover, I am a man. Keeping you safe is my job. Come on. Turn around and give me a hug." Matt gasped looking at Ashton's sulking face as he opens his hands wide for a hug.

Ashton slowly turned around. Still keeping the sulky face. Bend down and hugged Matty "I am just an eighteen-year-old kid Matty. You need to protect me properly."

Matt laughed "I will." Then he looked at the other six corpses and continued "Let's go and take a look at what other cards we got?"

Ashton nodded, broke the hug, walked towards the corpses, collected all the six cards, and gave them to Matt.

Matt took all the six cards and looked at them on both sides. There were five green cards.

On three cards was written Strength and the other two had written Endurance.

Without the need to ask he knew what these cards meant. If he crushes them then his strength and Endurance stats will increase.

How much? He doesn't know.

The last card was golden just like his blade. But instead of a blade, there was an ugly humongous face on the card.

Without thinking, Matt gave that card to Ashton.

Ashton took and looked at the golden card and couldn't resist and say "Wow, what an ugly face."

Matt nodded, no doubt about it "You use this."

Ashton asked curiously. He won't mind if Matt uses all of them. As long as Matt's fine nothing else matters. "Why?"

Matt replied without batting an eye "Because you are weak."

"Fuck!" Ashton cursed. He felt dagger piercing his heart.

Just a moment ago he was protecting Matty and a moment later he became weak.

How can Matty do this to him? What about their brotherhood? Where is justice in this world?

But he still crushed it. Again, he felt that disgusting feeling all over his body but this time his body didn't feel that much discomfort.

He just took deep breaths and calm himself down.

Matt nodded and again gave three cards to Ashton. Two Strength cards and one Endurance card.

And without caring anything again Ashton crushed the three cards.

This time he felt a very comfortable aura all over his body. It felt good. It felt safe.

Then he felt his muscles tightening a little bit. He felt lightheaded and he sighed "What a good feeling?"

Matt sighed too after he crushed his two cards. One Strength and one Endurance card. "I know right."

"Let's see how much our stat has increased," Ashton yelled as he hurriedly opened his status window.

Matt just shook his head speechlessly looking at Ashton who was truly behaving like a kid now.

[Status]

Host: Ashton

Rank: White

Natural Element: Metal (Iron) [Upgradable]

True Body Regeneration: 2%

True Permanent Immunity: 0%

Race: Human

Status: (The average human status value is 10)

Strength: 12.2                                                        Agility: 9.7

Endurance: 9.56                                                    Intelligence: 7.9

Physical resistance: 10.0                                      Element resistance: 10.0

Body regeneration: 10.0

Battle skills: Devourer (Beginner 0/100)

Items on hand: Knife, Spiked brass knuckle

"Just this much. 0.2 in Strength and 0.1 in Endurance. Why doesn't this game just loot and be done with us?" Ashton is exasperated looking at his damn increasing stat points.

"What else did you expect then? It's already enough that we have a chance to retaliate against those monsters. Otherwise, the end of humanity won't be that far. Now, stop sulking. What about your skill?" Matt asked as he slapped the annoying prick who was bullshiting without using his damn mind.

Ashton just rubbed his head and looked at the Devourer status window.

[Devourer]

Grade: SSS

Description: Devour what you see, steal what you need. Can only be used in non-living things.

Additional Active Skill 1: Steal: There is a 10% chance of stealing any one of the enemy's battle techniques.

Cooldown: None.

Additional Active Skill 2: Devour: There is a 100% chance of devouring Iron Grade Weapon, 50% chance of devouring Bronze Grade Weapon, 25% chance of devouring Silver Grade Weapon, 10% chance of devouring Gold Grade Weapon. 

Cooldown: None.

Additional Passive Skill 3: Leftover: Devourer eats everything. Weapons, items, potions, everything. Even if it fails to give techniques or usage of the weapon/item to the user according to the probability of the percentage. But it's still generous. It always leaves leftovers. Like Stat points, Techniques proficiency points, and even essence. So be happy.

"Wow. It sounds just like you Matty." Ashton looked at the weird technique and then Matt.

Matt again just slapped the moron who was asking for a beating and spoke "We will use this technique later and see what results we get. For now, let's move. We still got five more floors to go."

Ashton just nodded his head. They both moved to the fifth floor and found two rooms opened.

From there they took a school bag, packed some food, water, clothes, medicine, bandages, rope, matches, anything which was good and small enough to fit in the bag.

They found clothes for both of their sizes. It was just a piece of dumb luck.

Then they made their way to the fourth floor and found nothing.

If you like this novel, then please don't forget to follow, favorite, comment, and leave some honest reviews.

It will be appreciated.

4